剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
这不是我来找你的原因
That's actually not why I came by.
我想了解关于你的一些事
I'm trying to understand something about you.
行吧
Okay.
你去那里是帮助别人的
So you went there to help people
那很好
and that's amazing,
但是对我来说是不一样的
but it was different with me.
我一开始是希望也许你喜欢我
I hoped at first maybe you liked me.
但是我们都知道那不是真的
But we know that ain't true.
哦 行了吧
Oh, cut it out.
要是我是个机械师或者是个老师
And if I were a mechanic or if I were a teacher,
我觉得你都不会多看我两眼
I don't think you would've looked twice at me.
不 我看你足足有两眼呢
No. I looked twice at you
因为你是个很好的人
because you're an incredible person.
看 就是这样 就算那是真的 虽然不是
See, that's it. Even if that were true, and it ain't,
你当时都不可能了解我
you couldn't have known one way or the other about me.
我们才刚认识
Not when we first met.
你只了解关于我的一件事
There's only one thing you did know
也是为什么你会选择我
and that's the reason you picked me.
就是因为我玩音乐
Is that I played music.
- 不是这样的 – 就是这样的
- That's not true, though. - Yeah, it is true.
这就是你所在乎的 Scarlett 不管你怎么说
It's what you care about, Scarlett, whatever you say.
还有你做的所有让我再开始搞音乐的事
And all this about trying to get me back to playing,
真正需要回到舞台上的人是你
the person who needs to be back onstage is you.
不可能的
Well, that ain't happening.
为什么
Why not?
就是不可能
Just ain't.
你知道吗 曾经有个很聪明的人问过我
You know, this really smart person, she once asked me,
放弃你最爱的事情
"What do you gain by giving up the thing
你可以得到什么
that you love the most?"
你站着说话不腰疼
That's easy for you to say.
你不能害怕说出自己的想法
You can't be afraid to speak your mind.
要是他不喜欢的话 别管他
And if he doesn't like it, tough!
这是你的生活 不是他的
It's your life, not his.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
在这里聊什么呢
What's going on here?
没什么
Nothing.
不像没什么啊
Doesn't sound like nothing.
听着 Daphne 今天Ilse来找我了
Listen, Daphne, I got a surprise visit from Ilse today.
说你没有去排练
Said you didn't show up to rehearsal.
是 抱歉 我不舒服
Yeah, I'm sorry. I wasn't feeling well.
这我可是头一次听说
That's the first I heard of that.
你不相信她吗
Don't you believe her?
听我说 亲爱的
Listen to me, sweetheart.
我要说 她看起来的确很在乎你
I got to say it really does seem like she cares about you.
她也展露过希望你能够成功的心态
She definitely expressed an interest in you doing well.
那为什么她不听我说呢
Then why isn't she listening to me?
她没听你说吗
Is she not listening?
还是你不喜欢她说的话
Or do you just not like what she's saying?
为什么你要帮她说话
Why are you taking her side?
我不是帮她说话 宝贝
I'm not taking her side, baby.
我一直都是站在你这边的
I'm on your team all the way.
相信我 我尊重你作为艺术家的身份
And, believe me, I respect you as an artist.
我只是想说
I'm only saying that, you know,
也许她说得也有道理
maybe there's some value in what she's got to say.
我不同意你的说法
I don't agree with you.
行吧 这是你的决定
All right. That's your choice.
但是我要说
But I do have to say,
我也不想说这样的话
and I hate talking about stuff like this.
不过要是你明天不去排练
But if you don't show up tomorrow,
那你就违约了
you are in breach of contract.
- 你知道那是什么意思吧 – 在一个小女孩
- You understand what that means? - That's a lot of pressure
- 身上施加这么多压力不好吧 – 你得消停点了
- to put on a little girl. - You need to stop.
我没有说过我要放弃 我会回去的
I never said I was quitting. I'll go back.
为什么你一定要对她这么苛刻
Why do you have to be so hard on her?
你怎么敢这样说
How dare you!
你怎么敢这样说
How dare you!
这个世界是上下颠倒了吗
Has this world gone upside down or something
这么多人之中 你 来到我家
when you, of all people, come into my house
然后让我女儿跟我顶嘴
and tell my daughter to talk back to me?
- 爸爸 – 当我鼻梁断了的时候
- Dad... - When that would have got my nose broken?
- 你会那样做吗 - 你在说什么
- You gonna do that? - What are you talking about?
我听到你们说什么了 爸爸 我就站在那里
Well, I heard you, Dad! I was standing right there!
- 爸爸 - 在这么多年之后
- Dad... - You're gonna come back
你就这样闪亮登场
after all these years you're gonna waltz in here
就仿佛好像你不是那个
and act like you ain't the one
拆散当初我们家庭的人吗
that slit our family in pieces?
- 是这样的吗 - 他不是在说你
- Is that it? - He wasn't talking about you!
他说的是Brad
He was talking about Brad!
我告诉她要对着那个混♥蛋♥说出她想说的话
I was telling her to speak her mind to that jackass.
对不起 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
我是一个美国公民
I'm a U.S. citizen,
我当时被美国公民强行监禁
I was held against my will by U.S. citizens,
这个女性被美国公民威胁
and this woman is in danger by U.S. citizens!
要是美国国♥务♥院♥告诉我他们
And if the State Department can't be bothered
没办法处理这件事 那告诉我谁可以
to handle this, then tell me who can!
好吗
Okay?
因为这件事不会就这样自己终止
Because this is not gonna stop here!
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
我会等待他的来电
I will await his call.
她肯定会很感激你的
I'm sure she'll be grateful.
前提是我得能把她和她儿子弄出来
Yeah, if I can get her out and her son.
你肯定会的
I'm sure you will.
别搬出去住
Don't move out.
我觉得暂时来说是最好的选择了
I think it's best for now.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
- 别这样 - 没事的
- Please don't. - It's okay.
现在还太早了 说不好
It's too early to tell.
行吧
Fair enough.
省省吧 你知道你生气了
Well, cut it out. You know you're pissed.
就这样 你就说出来吧
So let's just... let's just have it out.
我没有生气 是你生气了
I'm not pissed. You're pissed.
你知道问题在哪吗
You know what the problem is?
我已经不止是生气了 我都希望我是生气的
I'm beyond pissed. I wish I were pissed.
当时我在机场和Cadence
If you could have seen me at the airport with Cadence
举着花等你 你甚至都懒得打电♥话♥告诉我们
holding flowers when you didn't bother to call
你不会回来了 那时候我是生气
and tell us you weren't coming home, that was pissed!
找找妈妈在哪里 我说
"Watch for Mommy", I said,
像个傻子一样
like an idiot.
我很抱歉 要是我能收回这一切 我会的
I'm sorry. If I could take it all back, I would.
你知道吗 我真的都不知道你会不会
Do you understand that I literally don't know
直接回头然后
if you're just gonna turn around
又回到那些人身边
and go back to those people?
你疯了吗 我要起诉他们
Are you crazy? I'm suing them!
然后我要放走被困在那里的人
And I'm gonna free everybody who's down there,
要是我能的话
if I can!
我应该
I should just...
- 我得去收拾我的东西了 – 等等
- I gotta get my stuff. - Wait.
Avery 求你了
Avery, please.
我不要求你做什么
I'm not asking anything of you, but...
不要和我断了联♥系♥
Please keep talking to me.
我会努力的
I'll try.
我只能说这么多了
That's all I can say.
这是新的特效吗
This new animation?
噢 好 噢 哇
Oh, yeah. Oh, wow!
哇 真酷 我喜欢
Oh, that's super cool. I love that!
- Kendall 你真是个天才 – 谢谢
- Kendall, you're a genius! - Thanks.
- 嗨 Daphne - 嗨
- Hey, Daphne. Hey. - Hi.
我很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you're here.
抱歉 我昨天没有来
I'm so sorry that I didn't come yesterday.
我知道那样做很不专业
I know that was really unprofessional.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表