剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Jake and Deacon and you.
我吗
Me?
对 当然包括你
Yes, of course, you.
你知道楼下那个男人有多爱你吗
Do you have any idea how much that man downstairs loves you?
你是他的整个世界
You're his entire world
而我感觉我也许
and I feel like I'm sort of messing that up
破坏了你们之间的关系
for you guys, you know?
这真的有些难
It's just really hard.
当然了 确实很难
Of course, it is.
这也是为什么你得听我说这些
Which is why you need to hear this part.
一直以来我都很怕
This was the part that I was scared
跟你说这些
to tell you the whole time.
可是
But...
你得知道 我没有想要
You need to know that I'm not trying
替代你妈妈 好嘛
to replace your mother, okay?
我做不到 也不会那样做
I couldn't and I wouldn't.
我也不打算 把你♥爸♥爸从你身边夺走
And I'm not trying to take your father from you either.
他有着宽广的胸怀
He has such a big heart,
也许是我见过最宽容的人
probably bigger than any man I've ever met.
而他的心里 足够装下你 Maddie
And he has enough room for you and Maddie
我 还有你妈妈
and me and your mother.
永远都会有你妈妈的位置
Forever, your mother.
说起来还有些让我退缩
Which is a little daunting.
但我在努力平衡了
But I'm trying to handle it.
是这样的 我想要的是
The thing is, what I want...
我真的真的非常想要
and I really, really want it...
成为你的朋友
is just to be your friend...
如果可能的话
if such a thing is possible.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么要对不起
For what?
这一切因我而起
I'm the troublemaker here.
一切顺利吗
How's it going here?
为什么每次我想做点好事
Why is it every time I try to do something good or right,
都只会被打脸呢
it blows up in my face?
有时就是这样好心办坏事
Happens to the best of us.
Dell 我没想把事情搞砸的
Dell, I did not mean to make things worse.
真的没有
I truly didn't.
跟我来
Walk with me.
我一直很爱一首Leonard Cohen写的诗
There's a verse by Leonard Cohen that I've always loved.
就是他谈到
You know, one where he talks about
敲响还会响的铃的那首
ringing the bells that still can ring?
嗯
Yeah.
重点是 人无完人
Well, the point is, no one is perfect.
人人皆有裂痕
Everyone is cracked.
但正是这裂痕让我们的光亮能透出
But it's the cracks that let our light shine through.
太美了
So beautiful.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
荒废时光
♪ Wasting time ♪
只因我受了风寒
♪ 'Cause I caught a fever ♪
我一路向水
♪ I'm headin' towards the water ♪
听其中声响
♪ Listen to the voice inside ♪
别再
♪ No more ♪
荒废时光
♪ Wasting time ♪
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表