剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I'm sad.
你女儿的母亲刚回到家
You've got a daughter whose mother just came home
现在她就可能失去她的父亲了
and now she might lose her father instead.
我知道那是什么感受
I know what that's like.
我经历过同样的事
That was me.
听我说
Listen to me.
她不会失去她的父亲的
She is not going to lose her father.
我不能成为那个破坏你家庭的人
I can't be the one that breaks up your family.
不 Alannah 拜托 听我说
No, Alannah, please. Look...
我迟点再和你聊
I'll talk to you later.
所以你想要我闭嘴什么都不说是吗
So you want me to keep my mouth shut?
不 我不是想要你闭嘴 好吗
No. I didn't say to keep your mouth shut, all right?
我只是让你尊重我才是父亲这个事实
I'm just asking you to respect the fact that I'm the father.
我来负责教导她们
And I have to do the parenting.
- 就这样而已 - 我完全尊重你
- That's it. - I completely respect that.
那你为什么又要通过你们的内部笑话
Yeah, until you're inciting them against me
或者别的什么来煽动她们反抗我呢
with some little inside joke or something.
怎么了 我不能和她们开心一下吗
Come on! I can't have fun with them?
你没资格那样做
You don't get to do that anymore.
- 那我有资格做什么 - 你没资格
- And what is it I'm supposedly doing? - You don't get to act
明明有事发生却假装什么都没有发生
like nothing is happening when something is happening.
你没资格假装明明以前发生过的事
You don't get to act like nothing happened back then
从没有发生过 好吗
when something happened, all right?
我都不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about!
认真的吗 你以为我不记得
Seriously? You don't think I remember
你以前是多么喜欢
what fun used to be for you
把我扔到墙上吗
when you would throw me into a wall?
或者是你把Beverly扔到墙上
Or you'd throw Beverly into a wall
然后回到家又假装什么都没发生过吗
then you come back in like nothing ever happened?
他们都没有看到那一切 不是吗
They don't get to see that, do they?
对不起
I'm sorry!
- 对不起有用的话要警♥察♥来干嘛 - 我不指望你能相信我
- Sorry doesn't cut it, all right? - I don't expect you to believe it.
但是有时候 有很多时候
But there were times, many times,
- 我认为大部分时候 – 怎么
- I think most times... - What?
你说的事情都没发生过
When what you're saying didn't happen!
别跟我说这个
Don't say that to me!
这就是我一直在说的问题
That's what I'm talking about right there!
我能理解你是记忆中是那样的
I understand that's how you remember it!
抱歉我们回来晚了
Sorry we're late.
晚上好 姑娘们
Good evening, ladies.
我今晚就让你们和你♥爸♥爸吃晚饭了
I'm gonna leave you to have dinner with your Dad tonight.
我
I.. uh...
我可不想成为让你们开心的原因
I wouldn't want to be the cause of any... fun.
去洗洗手吃饭吧
Go wash up.
在我身边
♪ Stay beside me ♪
在找寻自我之途
♪ On my way to find me ♪
我祈祷你会引路
♪ And I'll pray you'll guide me ♪
没有预兆
♪ Without warning... ♪
对不起 这感觉很不对
I'm sorry. This just feels so wrong.
要是你能像我一样看到自己 那你就不会这样觉得了
If you could see it like me, you'd feel differently.
这只是感觉起来完全不像我
It just doesn't feel like me at all.
我像个傻子一样
I look like an idiot.
我永远不会让你看起来像傻子一样
I would never let you look like an idiot.
好吗 你害怕了
Okay, you're scared.
你现在对自己太苛刻了
You're being way too hard on yourself.
Daphne 你有无限的潜力
Daphne, you have so much potential.
也许你现在没有看到这些 但是我能看到
You may not see it yet, but I do.
我这就是为什么我这么努力争取让你在我的队伍里
That's why I've fought so hard to have you on my team.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
让我来展现给你看 也许能帮到你 好吗
Let me show you. Maybe it'll help, okay?
放歌♥
Okay, music.
在我身边
♪ Stay beside me ♪
在找寻自我之途
♪ On my way to find me ♪
我祈祷你会引路
♪ And I'll pray you guide me ♪
没有预兆
♪ Without warning ♪
看到了吗
See?
没必要有很多动作
It doesn't have to be much.
就只要身心投入到歌♥里的诗意和感受
Just connect to the poetry and feel that song.
这不公平
That's not fair.
怎么不公平了
What's not fair?
你不能就这样拿走我的歌♥
You can't take my song
然后用来做一些我永远也做不到的事情
and do something I could never possibly do with it.
我只是想
I was trying to...
在你表演完之后你怎么能指望我再唱这首歌♥
How do you expect me to sing it after you doing that?
我不想要你像我一样唱这首歌♥
I don't want you singing it like me.
我想要的是你用你的方式去唱这首歌♥ 我只是在
I want you to sing it like you. I was just trying...
- 我得走了 – Daph 别走啊
- I gotta go. - Oh, Daph, don't walk away.
别这样
Come on!
嗨
Hey!
看看是谁来了
Well, hey, look who's here?
我能和你聊一会吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
你和我聊十会都行 早上好 姑娘们
You can talk to me for 100 minutes. Morning, girls.
- 早上好 – 嗨 Brad
- Morning! - Hi, Brad.
我要怎么做才行
So how do I make this work?
不是很懂你在说什么
Not sure I quite understand the question.
我签约的时候
Well, when I signed,
你答应了我很多事情
a lot of things were promised to me,
我也知道这些事情急不来
and I know things can take time.
我只是想确保一下我们之间
I just wanna make sure that there isn't anything
没有什么误会
getting in the way.
昨天和团队开会 我们花了三十分钟的时间来讨论你
Met with the team yesterday. We spent a half hour just on you.
你们想出来什么了吗
What did you come up with?
需要新的歌♥
Need those songs.
我刚刚给你发了四首新歌♥呀
Well, I just sent you four new songs.
的确是这样 歌♥也不错
Yeah, you did, and they're great.
只是
They're just...
不够好而已
Not great enough.
我们也给你发了一些歌♥的
We sent you songs, too.
我只是觉得它们不能代表我
Well, I didn't think they were me.
那我则认为 你现在准备得不够好
And I don't think you're equipped
不足以下这个决定
to make that decision yet.
我自己作为艺术家的身份都不能决定吗
About my own identity as an artist?
哇 天哪 等等 不是
Whoa! Ouch! Wait, no.
太多 太多空话了 不
Too many... Too many big words. No.
你现在要做的是 让电台 让广♥告♥商
About what will get radio stations and advertisers
让厂牌影响者开始谈论你
and brand influencers to start talking about Alannah Curtis.
因为只有当你得到了这些露脸的机会时
'Cause when Alannah Curtis gets air time,
才能开始探索
then Alannah Curtis can explore her,
自己作为艺人的身份该如何
what was it, identity as an artist.
行吧
Okay.
我们是朋友 我是你的朋友
We're your friends. I'm your friend.
而我会帮助我的朋友的
And I help my friends.
这就是这个世界运转的方式 你懂的
That's just the way the world works, you know.
很抱歉只能这样跟你说
I'm sorry to tell you.
你是我的朋友吗
Are you my friend, hmm?
嘿
Hey.
- 估计这是注定要发生的 对吧 - 我猜是
- Guess this was bound to happen, right? - Yeah, I guess so, yeah.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
Jake怎么样了 一切还好吗
How's Jake? How are things going?
- 我感觉一切都好很多了 – 好很多 那就好
- I think things are a lot better, yeah. - Better. Good.
Brad放弃了监护权这件事
Brad dropped the whole custody thing.
阿门
Amen.
但是他还是打算把Jake送到寄宿学校去
But he's still planning to send Jake to boarding school.
所以 你懂的 我们再看看吧
So, you know, we'll see.
我都不知道要说什么 你懂的
I don't even know what to say, you know...
我懂 没什么好说的
I know. There's nothing to say.
我就真的希望报应真实存在
Let's just hope that karma exists
那样Brad迟早也能遭报应
so that Brad can get his someday.
- 那样挺好的 – 对啊
- That would be nice. - Yeah.
你怎么样了 姑娘们还好吗
And what about you? How are the girls?
她们挺好的 Maddie谈恋爱了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表