剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
嘿 看看我在停车场遇到谁在闲逛了
Hey, look who I found roaming the parking lot.
- 嘿 兄弟们 - 嘿
- Hey, boys. - Hey.
好了 你们准备好了吗
Okay, you guys ready for this?
最终高速乐队受到邀请
The Last Highways have been invited
去<寻味>节目上表演
to perform on "The Chew".
- 什么 真的吗 - 太棒了
- What, really? - That's amazing!
我知道 制♥作♥人在十二街波特酒吧看到了表演
I know. Their producer saw the show at 12th and Porter
深受打动 他们想要两首歌♥
and was blown away. They want two songs.
<爱街塌陷>与<无边无际>
"Love Street Breakdown" and "Limitless".
所以他们想要Alannah领唱吗
So they want Alannah to sing lead?
有什么关系吗
Does it matter?
我们说的可是上电视的机会
This is a TV appearance we're talking about.
真是个好消息 Bucky 谢了
It's great news, Bucky. Thanks.
好
Okay.
Bucky?
噢 嘿 怎么了
Oh, hey, what's up?
跟节目组说一下 不能两首歌♥都我领唱
Tell the show I can't sing lead on both songs.
有什么不行
Why not?
好吧 因为这是他们的乐队 不是我的
Well, because it's their band, not mine.
Alannah 他们都很专业
Alannah, the guys are professionals.
你也听到他们说了 非常理解
You heard 'em. They understand.
我不打算两首都领唱
I'm not gonna sing lead on both songs.
你想见我吗
You wanna see me?
你不知道怎么修传真机 是吧
You wouldn't know how to fix a fax machine, would you?
见鬼 我这辈子可能都没传真过东西
Oh, dang, I don't think I've ever faxed a thing in my life.
你都不知道你错过了什么
You have no idea what you're missing.
老实说
I have to be honest.
我很意外你还在这
I'm surprised you're still here.
怎么说
Why is that?
年轻漂亮的姑娘一般
Well, young and pretty doesn't usually mix well
不怎么适应体力活
with manual labor.
我只是想帮上忙而已
I'm just trying to be helpful.
我记得我说过 如果你想帮Sean
I thought I told you, if you wanted to be helpful to Sean,
你应该先来找我
you'd come see me first.
什么
Sorry?
你以为带他出去能有什么收获吗
What did you hope to gain by taking him out?
等等
Okay, hang on.
首先 他哪也没跟我去
First of all, he's not going anywhere with me.
其次 那只是我舅舅的演出
And second of all, it was a show my uncle's playing.
又不是约会之类的
Not like a date or anything like that.
我想说的不是这个
That's not my point.
Scarlett 你知道创伤后应激障碍会持续很长一阵 对吧
Scarlett, you know PTSD is a constant struggle, right?
- 是的 - 而且每个人的情况都不一样
- Yes, ma'am. - And it's different for everyone.
Sean有广场恐惧症
Sean has agoraphobia.
离开屋子对他来说就已经很可怕了
Just leaving the house is scary for him.
噢
Oh...
拥挤的酒吧 会吓坏他的
A crowded club would be terrifying.
你觉得只是个邀请 并无大碍
What you see as a harmless invite,
在我看来 会造成他不必要的焦虑
I see as anxiety he doesn't need.
所以如果你想帮忙 换个法子
So if you wanna help, please find another way.
如果他连面对恐惧之物的勇气都没有
How's he supposed to get over his anxiety, though,
他要怎么克服自己的焦虑呢
if he can't even face what he's scared of?
你现在成他的理疗师了吗
Are you his therapist now?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嘿 多谢你来
Hey, hey. Thanks for coming.
当然要来 绝不错过
Of course. Wouldn't miss it.
嘿 小子 你想打招呼的话 Daphne在那边
Hey, bud, Daphne's over there if you wanna say hey.
不用了 就这样
No, that's okay.
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
今晚他就没跟我说上两个字
He hasn't said two words to me all night.
肯定有点什么 但我说不上来
Well, must be something in the water.
因为Daphne现在也不太喜欢我
'Cause Daphne's no fan of mine right now either.
真的吗 发生什么事了
Really? What happened?
好吧 她想做张迷你专辑
Well, she wants to do an EP.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
那也太酷了 谢了
That's so cool! Thank you.
- 是吗 - 当然
- Is it? - Yes!
而且 这也表现出她的追求和冲劲
And plus, it shows ambition and drive.
我的意思是 这都是好品质 对吧
I mean, those are all great qualities, right?
我想是的 我就是不想她受伤 你知道的
I guess. I just don't want her to get hurt, you know.
这行里有太多冷脸了
There's so much damn rejection in this business.
我不想让她非得经历这些
I don't want her to have to go through it.
好吧 难道不是每个艺人都要经历这些吗
Well, doesn't every artist have to go through it?
我女儿就不用
Not my daughter.
我得回台上去了
I gotta get back to it.
- 好 玩得开心 - 好嘞
- All right. Have fun up there. - All righty.
多谢各位
Thank you very much.
下一首歌♥是一首
This next song's about how
关于好饭不怕晚的歌♥
good things do come to those who wait.
行千里路
♪ Put a thousand miles on these shoes ♪
我是生来成王 还是败寇
♪ Was I born to win or born to lose ♪
当天色渐暗
♪ When the sky fades to black ♪
踩下油门 莫回首
♪ Pedal down and don't look back ♪
踩下油门 莫回首
♪ Pedal down and don't look back ♪
用负担换来经验
♪ Trade in my burdens for lessons I'm learning ♪
地球照常转动
♪ As this world just keeps turning round ♪
早上醒来 驱散阴霾
♪ Wake up the morning and fight off the shadows ♪
那跟随我至今的阴霾
♪ That followed me here until now ♪
我的时代到来
♪ My time has come ♪
转首面向太阳
♪ To turn and face the sun ♪
用压力换来经验
♪ Trade in my burdens for lessons I'm learning ♪
地球照常转动
♪ As this world just keeps turning round ♪
早上醒来 驱散阴霾
♪ Wake up the morning and fight off the shadows ♪
那跟随我至今的阴霾
♪ That followed me here until now ♪
黑夜已尽
♪ The night is done ♪
我的时代到来
♪ My time has come ♪
转首面向太阳
♪ To turn and face the sun ♪
喔 喔 喔
Woo, woo, woo!
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 Jake 你想跟我谈谈吗
All right, Jake. You want to talk to me?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
你猜怎么着 在我家我说了算
Well, you know what? My house, my rules.
你得按我说的来
You gotta do it.
你语气跟爸好像
You sound like Dad.
噢 宝宝 别这么说
Oh, honey, don't say that.
我是说 你俩一开始
I mean, why did you two have to get married
为什么要结婚
in the first place?
简直是场灾难
I mean, what a disaster!
那我把你带离苦海了
Well, I got you out of it.
而且那类似于一百场灾难那么多
And that's worth like 100 disasters.
他要把我送去寄宿学校
He's sending me to boarding school.
什么
What?
我听到我爸和Terry会计打电♥话♥
I heard a phone call between Dad and Terry, the accountant.
他正付款给Philip Austin学院
He's making a payment to Philip Austin Academy.
好吧 你什么时候听到这通电♥话♥的
Okay, when did you hear this phone call?
- 昨晚 -昨晚吗
- Last night. - Last night?
- 你为什么没告诉我 - 有什么关系吗
- Why didn't you tell me? - Would it have mattered?
宝贝 当然有关系
Yes, sweetie. It would have mattered!
- 听着 Jake 他不能这样做 - 别来烦我
- Listen, Jake, he can't do this, okay? - Just leave me alone.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
他之前就威胁过了
He's threatened this before.
也许这只是再威胁一次
Maybe this is just another threat, then.
我不清楚
I don't know.
我知道我得跟他说些什么
I know that I have to say something to him.
但我恐怕Jake是对的
But I'm just afraid that Jake's right,
我没什么能做的
there's just nothing that I can do.
让我做点什么
Let me do something.
- 不 - 拜托
- No! - Please?
不 Deacon 没什么你能做的
No, Deacon, there is nothing that you can do.
相信我
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表