剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
没事
Yeah.
-我就在外面... -好
- I'll just be-- - Yeah.
所以你是真的要走了
So you're really going to run.
我想做点有意义的事
I want to make a difference.
我想回去建设我的家乡
I want to make my home state a better place.
-这是你的竞选口号♥吗 -威尔...
- Is that your campaign speech? - Will...
你甚至不打算跟我告别吗
Were you not even going to say goodbye to me?
我觉得我们已经翻篇了
I kind of thought we already had said goodbye.
那做朋友呢
What about let's stay friends?
因为是你说的我们还能做朋友
Because you're the one who talked about staying friends,
还是你只是在敷衍我...
or were you just blowing smoke...
不 我是说真的 只是...
No. I meant it. I just...
我会一直关注你的
I'm always going to care about you, okay?
我只是需要点空间
I just needed space.
看起来你也需要
And it looks like you did, too.
你看起来不错
You look great.
老天 我就不该来这的
God, I shouldn't have come here.
就知道是这样 我只是...
I know, I know. I just...
我只是想再见你最后一面
I just wanted to see you one last time
为这段感情画上句号♥什么的
for some closure, or something.
我懂
I get it.
你来了我很开心
I'm glad you came by.
为什么我们走不下去
Why couldn't we make it work?
-威尔 -我这么努力地争取
- Will. - I tried so hard.
我知道 只是我无法忘记那天你弃我而去
I know. I just couldn't get over you walking out on me that day.
我需要你陪着我
I needed you to have my back.
我搞砸了一次 你就不能原谅我了吗
So I screw up one time and you can't forgive me?
或许我就是心胸狭隘
I guess I'm not really good at that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
算了 祝你跟马克在
Well, I hope it all works out well
在加利福利亚幸福美满
for you and Mark out in California.
谢谢 也祝你幸福
Thank you. I wish you the best.
迪康·克莱伯尼
杰西·凯恩
你好啊
Hey, how's it going?
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- Hey. Hi, how are you? - Um, I'm good.
在做些收尾工作
I'm just tying up some loose ends here, um,
得在扎克跟艾丽莎离开之前弄好...
before Zach and Alyssa leave town, so...
不 我是问达芙妮
No, I meant about Daphne.
事情怎么样了
How did things go?
真不好意思
You know what, I'm so sorry.
我现在手头上事有点急
I'm right in the middle of something right now.
我不急 你先忙 不好意思
Oh, yeah, no, you're busy. Sorry.
我就是打电♥话♥告诉你
I just--I was just calling to say that,
我随时在 如果你...
um, I'm here if you..
有心了 谢谢你
That's very sweet. Thank you.
抱歉打扰了 你忙吧
Oh, yes, sorry. Yeah, you're busy.
那就先挂了 我们可以
So, I'll let you go then and I guess we can
之后有空再聊
just talk later or whenever.
好的 谢谢
Okay. All right, thank you.
回头找你 拜
I'll talk to you soon. Bye.
快看 这是这儿
Look, all right, this is the part.
这个镜头是在向
This shot right there is an homage
意大利恐怖电影《夜深血红》致敬
to the classic Italian horror film "Profondo Rosso"--
兄弟 没人关心这些 闭嘴
Bro, nobody cares. Shut up.
哥们 该闭嘴的是你
Dude, you should shut up,
你知道这部电影里的反转在哪吗
because do you even know what the twist in this is?
别说了 兄弟 别再给她剧透了
Shut up, dude. You're going to ruin it for her.
安静点 别说话
Be quiet. Be quiet.
麦迪
Hey Maddie.
你知道约拿选这部电影的唯一原因是
You realize the only reason Jonah picked this movie
好让你害怕时躲在他怀里 是吧
was so you'd cling onto him when you get scared, right?
-是吗 -不是
- Oh really? - No.
你们在看什么呢
What are you guys looking at on there, huh?
毛♥片♥ 你们这些变♥态♥
Porn? You little perverts.
还是小丑主题的
It's actually clown porn.
主演是你老妈
Uh, and it's starring your mom.
她演的真不错
It's really great work from her.
真有趣 给我看看
Yeah, funny. Funny. Let me see.
-不 不行 -拿来
- No. No. - Yeah.
老兄 你想看你老妈演的有点变♥态♥呀
Dude, that's kind of weird you want to look at your mom.
-不是的 -别怪我没提醒
- No, it's not. - I don't condone that.
约拿新恋情曝光
这是我们吗
Is that us?
无聊
Stupid.
疑似已与米娅分手
约拿
Jonah?
想喝点什么
Hey. Do you want anything?
不用 谢了
I'm good, thanks.
抱歉 刚刚里面气氛有点尴尬
I'm sorry if that was like weird out there, you know.
没关系
It's okay.
你懂的 媒体就这样
Just, um, yeah, you know how it is.
喜欢小题大做 夸大其词
People like love to blow everything up into such a huge deal.
我只是想跟你说
Yeah, I mean, just so you know,
我觉得这没什么大不了的
I didn't think it was a huge deal.
又不会我就成了你女友什么的
It's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything.
况且大家估计也不会信
And people probably won't even believe that, anyway.
所有人都知道你专爱超模跟女演员
Everyone knows you date like supermodels and actresses.
我想告诉你 我不在乎别人怎么看我
Just so you know, I don't really care what people think about me.
但你看起来很心烦
You seem like you got upset.
没有
No, I'm not.
我只是讨厌被这些无聊的事分心
I just--I hate all these stupid distractions.
特别是在我正跟一位很酷的女孩
Especially when they like get in the way of me
相处的时候
trying to know a really cool girl.
如果我这样看完下面的电影
Would you still think I'm cool
你还会觉得我很酷吗
if I watched the rest of the movie like this?
是的
Yeah, I would.
-真的吗 -是的 我会的
- Really? - Yes, I would.
看 我也这么做
Look, I'll do it, too.
帮我把这个铺平了
All right. Help me smooth this out.
这些排骨闻起来太美味了
Oh, those ribs smell like heaven.
试着逃避我过去痛苦的回忆
Try to push away the darkness from my past.
但一旦我开始正面它...
But once I embraced it.-...
比利 很高兴见到你
Hey, Bill. It's really good to see you.
-我开始承担责任 -欢迎
- I've taken responsibility. - Welcome.
能留块饼干给我吗
Hey, can you save me a biscuit?
*太阳爬上山坡*
*When morning comes up over the hill*
大声唱出来
Sing out.
*窗外又是新一天*
*And leaves you a new day on your windowsill*
*知道我深沉地爱着你*
*Know I love you still*
*永远地爱着你*
*Oh and I always will*
真是太动听了 茱莉亚 谢谢
That was beautiful, Juliette. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果没人夸赞你的歌♥声
What would happen if nobody
你会怎样呢
ever praised you for your voice?
你还会唱歌♥吗
Would you still sing?
你通过你的天赋来赢得别人的赞同
You've used this gift you have to win approval from others.
很多很多人觉得你很棒
Millions of people think you're wonderful.
为什么你不觉得呢
So why don't you?
难道这些名誉和成就还不够吗
Why isn't all of this fame and success enough?
因为我贪婪
'Cause I'm greedy.
或者真正的满足感并不来源于外界
Or because true fulfillment doesn't come from out there.
而在你内心里
It's within you.
如果你全身心投入 你就能获得真正的快乐
You can access it, if you're willing to put in the work.
我从不怕下苦功夫
I've never been afraid of a little hard work.
那就好
That's good.
因为通过一起努力 我们能找到
Because together I think we can get to the root of
抑制你进步的最深层原因
what's been holding you back.
坦诚回溯自己过去的经历
It'll make taking an honest look at how you got to this point,
审视自己 审视自己身边的朋友
examining yourself, and the people you've chosen to surround yourself with.
我不知道我还会不会唱
I don't know if I would.
如果没人称赞我 我还否会唱歌♥
If I would sing if nobody told me I was good.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表