剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
是啊 他是个好小伙 一点都不像Jonah
But, yeah, he's a good guy. He's not at all like Jonah.
- 那真是好事了 - 是啊
- Thank God. - Yeah.
有个问题
One question.
为什么当你说到他的时候没有高兴起来呢
Why don't you light up when you talk about him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得很短的时间内发生了很多事情
I think it's just a lot that's happened at once.
我都还没有好好感受我对和Jonah分手这件事有多难受
I didn't really deal with how sad I am about Jonah.
下一秒我就在努力和别人开心地在一起
And suddenly I'm trying to just be happy with someone else.
听起来很合理
Perfectly reasonable.
但是他很好
But he's so nice.
我们两个也很契合
And we work really well together.
他喜欢我很久了
And he's liked me for a long time.
所以
So...
所以我觉得我得给他个机会
So I feel like I need to give him more of a chance.
行 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你现在唯一要做的事情就是
The only thing you need to do right now
尊重你当前的感受
is to honor what you're feeling.
好吗
at the moment, okay?
你还年轻
You're young.
你唯一要做的就是享受自♥由♥ 还有尽情玩
Your one job is to be free and have fun.
懂了嘛
You hear me?
谢谢
Thank you.
我能理解为什么你让他走
I understand why you made him leave.
我也能理解你再也不想要见到他
And I understand if you never want to talk to him again.
但是这是我的比赛
But it's my competition.
我能选择我要邀请谁
And I get to choose who I want to invite.
所以我要邀请他
So I'm inviting him.
我不知道什么是错与对
♪ I don't know what's right or wrong ♪
我们何时离开 又去往哪里
♪ Where we go or when we're gone ♪
但我知道你的轻抚值得感触
♪ But I know your touch is worth feeling ♪
无论生活如何放弃我
♪ Whatever life throws my way ♪
每一步都走错
♪ With every move I'll make ♪
我知道你的爱不会离我而去
♪ I know your love won't leave me ♪
而我们的每一步
♪ Maybe every step that we take ♪
都被命运之手牵引
♪ Is somehow guided by the hands of fate ♪
我知道的是 无论我去哪
♪ One thing I know wherever I go ♪
你都铭刻在我的灵魂中
♪ You dwell in my soul ♪
- 怎么了 - 快来1520房♥
- Yes. - Get your butt up to Room 1520.
- 我们要举♥行♥一个派对 - 和谁
- We're having a party. - Who?
和你要认识的人
People you should meet.
行 给我几分钟
Okay. Give me a few minutes.
你要是想和人说话 你来找我
You want to talk to somebody, you come to me.
你不能去操纵一个十四岁女孩
You don't manipulate a 14-year-old girl!
我只是想表达我的爱意
I just wanted to send my love.
你曾经有机会表达你的爱 好吗
You had your chance for that, all right?
你想要见见你的孙女
You wanted to meet your granddaughters.
你有 你有机会和她们一起生活 但是你却搞砸了
You got... You got to live there, but you blew it!
我28年没喝酒了
I didn't drink for 28 years!
放过我吧 爸爸
All right, spare me, Dad.
- 去年我看着 - 求你了
- So last year when I watched - Please.
我的家被飓风分解
my house break apart
被洪水冲走 然后我就行差踏错了
and everything in it wash away, I slipped!
求你了 儿子 别
Please, son, don't...
我不是想要让这件事变成你的问题
I'm not trying to make this your problem!
我只是让你来听我说
I'm asking you to hear me!
所以 对 我又开始喝酒了
So, yes, I slipped,
但是我没有再变成酒鬼
but I didn't become a drunk again.
这次是不一样的
It was different this time.
我晚上睡不着觉
I couldn't sleep at night.
全身颤抖 所以我偶尔会喝一小口
I was shaking, so I took a sip now and then.
- 又来了 - 不 我甚至都不是每晚都会喝
- Here we go. - No! It wasn't even nearly every night.
而我也知道我得停下来了
And I knew I had to stop.
然后我希望 我最终会有勇气来面对你
And I hoped that, if I finally had the courage to face you
来见你的女儿们
and to know your girls,
也许我会得到一些内心的平静
maybe I could find a little peace.
但是事情并不是那样的
But it didn't work that way.
当我看到我这些年错过了这么多
When I saw all that I had missed,
你的女儿是这么棒
how wonderful your girls were,
这让我更加害怕了
it scared me even more.
我害怕你会赶我走
I was scared you would send me away.
当然了 我的错 是吧 爸爸
Of course. My fault, right, Dad?
- 不 不是 - 又是我的错了
- No, no. - It's my fault again.
我是一个做过很多错事的人 儿子 而且我永远都是会这样
I'm a very flawed man, son. And I always will be.
但是这不是这件事的结局
But that's not the end of the story.
当Daphne发现我喝酒的时候
When Daphne discovered me drinking,
她脸上的表情 天哪 简直让我痛不欲生
the look on her face... God, it destroyed me.
就那样了 从那以后我再也没有喝过一口酒
That was it. I haven't touched a drop since.
你觉得我会相信你说的话吗
You expect me to believe that?
你在我车上发现那瓶酒的时候
When you found the bottle in my car,
要是你认真看了 你就会发现这瓶酒的开封还在
if you'd looked at it, you would have seen it was still sealed.
从没开过
Never been opened.
我没喝酒了
I stopped.
现在 我不能说我再也不喝酒了
Now I can't say I'll never drink.
但是我永远不会再成为那个伤害你的人
But I will never be the man who hurt you again
我也永远不会伤害姑娘们
and I would never hurt those girls.
你来啦 进来吧
There she is. Come on in.
进来吧
Come on in, come on in.
其他人呢
Uh, where is everyone?
他们 他们得走了
Oh, well, they had to, um... they had to pack it in.
喝一杯吗
Drink?
你用派对为由把我引到这里来
You lured me here with a promise of a party.
成功了 不是吗
It worked, didn't it?
- 你可真不要脸 - 我的确不要脸 看看这里
- You're shameless. - Damn right I am. Look at this.
看看这景色
Look at this, look at this.
你房♥间的景色可没那么好 是吧
You don't get that view from your room, do you, huh?
这可浪漫了
Isn't that something?
- 嘿 - 嘿你自己
- Hey. - Hey, yourself.
你是已婚的人了 还记得吗
You're a married man, remember?
哦别这样 最多就是字面上的已婚而已
Oh, come on. It's a technicality at best.
来嘛 你想要的
Come on. You want this.
我想要吗
I do?
是啊 就一晚 没有其他人会知道的
Yeah, just one night. Nobody has to know.
- 嘿 - 别说话
- Hey... - Oh, hush.
Brad 住手
Brad, stop it!
来嘛 做个乖女孩 来
Come on, be a good girl. Now come on.
-Brad - 住手
- Brad... - Stop.
- 别 - 噢 我去
- Don't... - Oh, mother!
嘿 等等 等等 等等
Hey! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on!
你哪也别去 我要跟你说清楚
You're not going anywhere 'til I clarify something with you!
听着 你很清楚你在做什么 你是知道的
Look, you knew what you were doing! You did!
你和我调情 你调戏我
You were flirting with me! You were teasing me!
你知道的 你知道规矩
You know, you know the rules!
你和我在玩一个很古老的游戏
Now you and I have been playing a game that's been around
有权力的男人 和美丽的女人之间的游戏
as long as there've been powerful men and beautiful women.
男人帮助女人
You know, the man helps the woman
女人帮助男人
and the woman helps the man.
这是潜规则
There's an implicit contract.
所以 要么你就按规定的来
So, look, you either hold up your end of the contract
要么你就违约了 好吗
or you're in breach, all right?
选择权在你手里 亲爱的
The choice is entirely up to you, honey.
你永远都不会再接到工作了
You'll never work again.
你有知情权 所以我要告诉你
For the sake of transparency. I thought you should know.
我简直想死
I literally wanna die.
你不想死的 亲爱的
Now you don't wanna die, sweetheart.
我得唱这首歌♥
I have to sing this song...
- 我知道 - 在全国观众面前
- I know. - ...on national television!
亲爱的 我懂 好吗
Honey, I understand, all right?
你想要解决这个问题 你得把问题分成
You wanna solve this problem, you just gotta break it down
一小块一小块的 懂吗
into little bite-sized pieces, all right?
我听不懂你在说什么
What does that even mean?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表