剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
What were you like as a kid?
蛮好笑的
You know, it's funny.
我不怎么喜欢经常想长大的事
I don't usually like to think about growing up.
我爸和我那时候关系也有点僵
My dad and I didn't get along too good.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
我基本上都在尽力离他越远越好
I mostly just tried to stay the hell out of his way.
这么严重哈
That bad, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
他打过我 打过很多次 其实
He'd hit me. A lot actually.
挺好笑的 当你还小的时候
It's funny, when you're a kid,
你有一部分想法♥会♥觉得这很正常
part of you thinks it's normal, you know.
嗯
Yeah.
总的来说 你还是知道这不正常的
Most of you knows it's not.
真的 最糟糕的就是你永远不知道
Really, the hard part was never knowing
他晚上回家会是什么样
what he was gonna be like when he came home at night.
那也太恐怖了
That's scary.
对 是会有点恐怖
Yeah, it could be.
但其实大多数时候 我真的就只想和他一起
But mostly, I just wanted to be with him really.
我是说 我什么不在乎我们到底一起做什么
I mean, I didn't even care what we did.
就只是出去玩之类的
Just sort of hang out.
就那些父子之间会做的事情
Do whatever it is fathers and sons do.
对 那就是一个男孩对父亲的期待了
Yeah, that's what a boy needs from his father,
你知道的 一个坚实的后盾
you know, to be a rock.
被爱 无论发生什么
Loved, no matter what.
我知道你也担心Jake这方面
I know that's what you worry about with Jake.
确实是
Yes, I do.
我一直暗暗希望我能有个儿子
You know, I always secretly wished I'd had a son.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 想知道那是什么感觉
Yeah. See what that feeling was like.
嗯
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你一直在往下挖 这可不允许哦
You have been digging and that is not allowed.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry. What?
你把杏仁碎全吃了
You ate all the almond brittle!
就这个好吃呀
Well, that's the good part.
- 你想让我怎么样 - 你真坏
- What did you want me to do? - You are so bad.
那整个架子上的全要行吗
Could I get that whole rack right there?
然后我要有糖霜的那个
And then I want the glazed.
还要那个有培根的巧克力
And then the chocolate with bacon?
- 好 - 当然还有那个洒了糖针的那个
- Yes. - And the sprinkles, of course.
当然了
Of course, yes.
很好 很好
Great! Great!
每人一份彩虹糖针培根
Bacon rainbow sprinkles for everyone!
耶
Yay!
- 谢了 Jonah - 不客气
- Thanks, Jonah! - You're welcome.
这太棒了
This is so nice.
嗯 你的地板确实很棒
Well, you do have a pretty nice floor.
我还是个小丫头的时候
When I was a little girl,
会在睡觉前数星星
I used to count the stars before bed.
这是唯一能让我入睡的方法
It was the only way I could fall asleep.
如果我们以后能一起在户外睡就好了
Be nice if we could sleep outside together sometime.
嗯
Yeah.
也许在小溪边
Maybe by a river?
嗯
Yeah.
我们可以一起数星星
We could count the stars together.
噢 Jessie
Oh, Jessie.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我恐怕我已经某种程度上不再完整了
I'm afraid I might be broken somehow.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
抱歉 我不是个普通人
Sorry I'm not a normal person.
你值得和一个普通人一起生活
You deserve a normal person in your life.
没事
It's okay.
我以前也像你这样 差不多吧
I'm used to you... sort of.
你说错了 我确实需要你
You're wrong. I do need you.
在这世界上 我最需要你
I need you more than anybody in the world.
我醒着呢
I'm awake.
那你眼睛怎么还闭着
How come your eyes are still closed?
因为我好累 几点了
Because I'm tired. What time is it?
噢 天哪 快六点了
Oh, gosh, almost six.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
不 我没要走
No. I mean, I wasn't.
不过 现在是要走了 我想我该走了
But, yeah, I am now. I think I should go.
嗯 确实 你该走了
Yeah. Sure. You should.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
嗯
Yeah.
听着 Jessie 昨晚的事
Listen, Jessie, about last night...
- 我不希望你这样想 - 你不用解释
- I don't want you to think that... - You don't have to say anything.
我知道Rayna让人望尘莫及
I know that Rayna is a hell of an act to follow.
我完全不是想说这个
That's definitely not what I was gonna say at all.
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
放下过去
You know, moving on is
其实被过分看重了 真的
actually highly overrated, really.
Jessie...
但你要知道 我清楚我不是她
But just so you know, I know that I'm not her.
我甚至永远无法接近她一点点
And I'm never even gonna remotely be her.
- Jessie - 她比生活还重要
- Jessie... - She was larger than life.
而我完全无法与之抗衡
And I can't compete with that.
这不是我想说的
That's not what I was gonna say.
我原本想告诉你 昨晚
I was gonna say that last night,
我觉得离你很近
I felt close to you.
这是我从未想过
That's something I never thought
我会再次拥有的感觉
I was ever gonna feel again, ever.
- 我也知道我有些破碎 - 对
- And I know I'm damaged... - Right.
所以你是想说你配不上我吗
So you're gonna say you don't deserve me?
因为如果你想说这个
Because if that's what you're gonna say,
就直接离开别再回来了
please just walk out the door and don't come back.
我是想说
I was gonna say...
请不要放弃我
Please don't give up on me.
什么
Really?
噢
Oh.
好吧
Okay, then.
来
Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 早安 - 早安
- Morning. - Morning.
昨晚玩得开心吗
Did you have a good night?
嗯 挺开心的 你呢
Yeah, I did. Did you?
嗯 我也挺开心的
Yeah. I did.
- 嗯 - 各位
- Yeah... - Hello?
- 你在这干嘛呢 - 我就住这
- What are you doing here? - I live here.
好吧 你还好吗 发生什么了
Well, you okay? What happened?
Cassie食物中毒了
Cassie got food poisoning.
万幸我没吃鸡肉
Thank God I didn't eat the chicken.
总之 最后她父母带她去看急诊了
Anyways, her parents ended up taking her to Urgent Care.
所以他们把我们全送回家了 你们去哪儿了
So they dropped us all off. Where were you guys?
呃 你姐姐和...
Uh, well, your sister was with...
- Jonah. - Jonah.
我呢 我 好吧 Jessie和我之前在约会
And... me, I was... well, Jessie and I were visiting earlier.
我们就决定
Well, we decided...
看我带什么回来了
Look what I got.
嗯 甜甜圈 好
Mm, doughnuts, yeah.
Juliette?
Juliette?
嘿 我是Juliette
Hey, it's Juliette.
请给我留言 我会给你回电
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表