剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
音乐之乡 前情提要
Previously on "Nashville"...
天哪
Oh my God.
Juliette 你想我怎么样
Juliette... What did you expect me to do?
- 别搬出去 - 我都不知道
- Don't move out. - I don't know if you're just
你会不会直接回头然后又回到那些人身边
gonna turn around and go back to those people.
我要起诉他们
I'm suing them!
我在考虑和跟Jonah一起去欧洲巡演
I was thinking about going with Jonah on his European tour.
你自己没有要做的事情吗
Don't you have work to do?
我只希望你对我的兴趣
I just hope your interest in me
只与音乐有关
is entirely about the music.
- 你应该提出控诉的 - 我只帮朋友
- You should file a complaint. - I help my friends.
事情就是这么办的 你明白吧
That's just the way the world works, you know?
在这么多年之后 你就这样
You come back after all these years,
闪亮登场 就仿佛好像你不是那个
you're going to waltz in here act like you ain't the one
拆散我们当初家庭的人吗
that slit our family in pieces?
我们不应该原谅和遗忘吗
Aren't we supposed to forgive and forget?
我只想让你知道我尽力了
I just want you to know I'm trying.
谢谢你 儿子
I appreciate that, son.
- 早安 - 早安
- Morning. - Morning.
有什么成果了吗
What you got there?
我希望能成首歌♥吧
A song, I'm hoping, yeah.
想写完它 就能在周五表演
Trying to finish it for Friday's show.
十分期待
I'm looking forward to that.
噢 我起晚了
Oh, I'm so late!
也跟你说早安
Good morning to you, too.
抱歉 我就是急着要赶去Jonah家
Sorry. I've just got to get to Jonah's.
我们在一起写首歌♥
We're working on a song.
这家里发生的事可真多啊
A lot of that going on around here.
不好意思
Excuse me?
是啊 我们就是个音乐家庭
Yeah, we are a musical family.
别 别 别说话
No, no, no talking!
Daphne Conrad 天才少女
Daphne Conrad 纳什维尔乡村之星的
Daphne Conrad, the Voice,
Daphne Conrad 天才少女
好声音 正声名鹊起
taking Nashville's Country Star by storm...
- 等等 什么 - 嘘
- Wait! What? - Shh!
十四岁的参赛者通过直播
14-year-old contestant wowed a live studio audience
以<没有预兆>一曲获得了各地
of millions of viewers everywhere
- 上百万位观众的欣赏 - 别闹 别闹
- performing "Without Warning". - Stop, stop!
社交媒体上这两周都热烈讨论
Social media's already abuzz calling her a shoo-in
认为她离总决赛冠军也就只差两周而已
for the finale just two weeks away.
Daph 你是明星了
Daph! You're a star!
- 别 - 我说真的
- Stop. - No, I'm serious.
这也太酷了
That is so cool.
天哪 你可真是不可小觑
My goodness, you are a force to be reckoned with.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
- 我也很为你骄傲 - 谢谢
- I'm so proud of you, too. - Thank you.
儿子 这俩姑娘可就要超过你了
Son, these girls are giving you a run for your money.
我很确定她们会人气爆棚
I'm pretty sure they've blown right by me.
你♥爸♥有跟你们说过以前他在我和你们奶奶面前
Did your daddy ever tell you about the back yard
在后院的表演吗
performances he used to put on for me and your grandma?
- 他没说过 你一定要分享一下 - 别说
- He did not, but do tell. - Don't tell.
每周五晚 他就把我们拖到后院
Every Friday night, he would drag us into the back yard
站在同一个老树桩上
and stand up on the same old stump.
又来了
Here we go.
拖着他的Silvertone吉他穿过后院
There he was lugging that Silvertone across the yard.
吉他比他还大
It was bigger than he was.
那也太可爱了
That's adorable.
你就没什么事要去做吗
Don't you have somewhere you need to be?
我还真没有
No, I don't, actually.
你记得我教你的第一首歌♥吗
Do you remember the first one I ever taught you?
不记得了
No.
我记得 <很小很小>
I do. "The Little Bitty Ditty".
一起练习那阵子 快把我搞疯了
Damn near drove me crazy with all the practicing we did.
他非要做到一点不差
He had to have it just right.
我非要做到一点不差吗
I had to have it just right?
老爸 我都不知道是爷爷教你弹吉他的
Dad, I had no idea granddad taught you how to play guitar.
比那要复杂点
More complicated than that.
我送你上学去吧 大明星
Let's get you to school, super star.
晚点见 各位
I'll see you guys in a bit.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye!
我一会回来
I'll be back.
- 调高点 - 调高点
- Switch it up. - Switch it up.
某人在公园玩得很开心哦
Someone had a great time at the park.
啊 某人睡午觉迟了呢
Ah, someone's late for a nap.
过来 宝贝女儿
Come here, baby girl.
- Avery 她很烫 - 真的吗
- Avery, she's burning up. - Really?
对
Yes.
她不难受呀
She feels fine.
Emily 打给Hayes医生
Emily, call Dr. Hayes
尽快安排预约诊查
and have him set up an appointment as soon as possible.
- 好 - 你认真的吗
- Sure. - You serious?
发烧这件事 千万不能怠慢
You can never be too careful with a fever.
- 如果是发烧的话 - 就是
- If it's a fever. - It is.
- 我可以给她量个体温 - 我告诉你
- I can take her temperature. - I'm telling you...
- 你确定吗 - 当然 你们俩聊
- You sure? - Yeah, yeah. You two talk.
你肯定很乐意知道我明天要去
You'll be happy to know I'm going to talk
和Darius谈谈
to Darius tomorrow.
你确定回去那儿安全吗
You sure it's even safe for you to go back there?
有什么关系
Does it even matter?
我一直想着的 就是Rosa
All I keep thinking about is Rosa
还有在那里被可怕条款
and all the people down there forced
强制工作的其他人
to work in horrible conditions
就因为他们信念单纯吗
because they believed in something that was pure?
我不能就这样一走了之
I can't just walk away from them.
我不想让你受到伤害 仅此而已
I just don't want you to get hurt, that's all.
你不觉得我能照顾好自己吗
You don't think I can take care of myself?
Jeliette 我们根本不清楚
Juliette, we don't really know
这些人到底能做出些什么事
what these people are capable of.
是他们不清楚我能做出些什么事
They don't know what I'm capable of.
我们属于
♪ We belong ♪
我们属于彼此
♪ We belong together ♪
- 好 就这里 - 第一段副歌♥间奏前面这里吗
- Okay, right there... - Before the bridge?
嗯 我觉得有一点
Yep. I feel like there's just a...
- 对 不 是太过了 - 太过了
- Yeah. No, there's too much. - Too much.
是这样吗
Is that?
好像我们心意相通
Like we share a brain.
噢 那你可太惨了
Oh, then I feel so sorry for you.
哟 好消息
Yo! I have great news!
噢 你找到你的美黑乳液了吗
Oh, you found your tanning lotion?
噢 等等 不是 不是 不是 发胶打折了 对不对
Oh, wait, no, no, no! Hair gel is on sale, right?
哈 不是 我给你安排了约会
Ha. No. I got you a date.
什么 你说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
给那个该死的睡衣派对准备的 蠢货
For the frigging pajama party, idiot.
你看 我只用付她五十块
Look. And I only had to pay her $50 bucks.
好吧 我自己能找着伴儿 混♥蛋♥
Okay. I can get my own date, asswipe.
哦 是吗 你打算带谁
Oh, yeah? Who you bringing?
带你妈
Um, your mom.
是嘛 别嘴贱了 赶紧谢谢我
Oh, yeah. Stop being such a bitch, and thank me.
- 这次派对肯定超赞的 - 不 实际上是你妈超赞
- This party's gonna be epic. - No. Actually, your mom's epic.
这句回得有点创意
Oh, that's a good one.
反正别忘了穿睡衣就行
Just don't forget to wear pajamas.
你没必要给他难堪的
You don't have to embarrass him.
我没有 我在帮他忙呢
I'm not. I'm helping him out.
不 你是在取笑他
No, you're making fun of him.
- 好吧 下次我不会再这样了 - 好
- Okay. I won't do it again. - Okay.
我答应你
I promise.
所以 你有考虑过 考虑过欧洲的事吗
So, have you thought of... thought about Europe?
考虑过的
Yeah, I have.
然后呢
And?
然后我还在考虑中
And I'm still thinking.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表