剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously on Nashville...
茱莉亚·巴尼斯对几名粉丝咄咄逼人
Juliette Barnes went after concertgoers...
没人喜欢你
Nobody likes you!
请等一下 你知道我们是在演出吧
Excuse me. You know we're trying to put on a show here.
究竟是怎么回事
What is going on?
我患了抑郁症
I struggle with depression.
我暂停了我的巡演
And I'm putting my tour on hold.
你到底想怎样
What do you want from me?
我想帮你改变你的人生
I want to help you change your life.
我一个人该怎么做
How am I supposed to do this by myself?
那就想象我和你一起在台上
So just imagine I'm up there with you.
《爱乐之城》怎么样
How's La-La-Land?
我差点儿做傻事了
I almost did something real stupid.
你弄了个纹身吗
Say, you getting a tattoo?
不 更糟
No, worse.
你照顾好自己 迪康
You take good care of yourself, Deacon.
你也是 杰西
You too, Jess.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
-我们应该来点儿 -不要
- Oh, we should get some of... - Nope.
你今晚几点演出
What time is your show tonight?
-你要来吗 -当然
- You coming? - You kidding me?
只是个小演出 场地很简陋
It's a small show and really rough set.
拜托
Oh, come on, please.
作为你的叔叔 你的老板
Hey, as your uncle, your head of your label,
你的头号♥粉丝 我今晚当然要去看你表演
your biggest fan, yes, I'm going to your show tonight.
话真甜 谢谢
You're sweet. Thank you.
我们这是干嘛
What are we doing?
-那是加纳吗 -是的
- Oh, was that Gunnar? - Yep.
你就打算盯着那个西葫芦
You just gonna stare at that zucchini?
盯着这个西葫芦
Stare at this zucchini.
如果你也能盯着一个 我会很感激 给
I'd appreciate it if you did too, there you go.
很难吧
That rough, huh?
是啊 我们试着说话 但行不通
Yeah, well, we tried talking. That didn't work.
所以现在我们就不说话了
So now we're not talking.
我不知道在公开场合碰见了应该是什么礼节
And I don't know what the etiquette is for public run-ins.
所以就这样了
And here we are.
-他走了 我们能走了吗 -好的
- Well, he's gone. Can we stop doing this? - Yes.
我们一直在这儿碰到熟人
We keep bumping into people here.
很久不见了
It's been forever.
就是啊 很高兴见到你
Yes, totally. Hi. Nice to see you.
我也是
You, too.
没想到上次见面之后过了这么久
I didn't expect it to be so long since we saw each other.
是啊 你懂的 抚养孩子
Yeah. Well, you know, time flies
总觉得时光飞逝 是吧
when you're raising kids, right?
确实是 是啊
It does, right? Yeah.
说到孩子 我要去接我儿子了
Well, speaking of kids, I gotta go pick up mine
他在练足球 那就...
from soccer practice, so...
好吧 祝他们好运
Oh, all right. Tell 'em good luck.
我... 就是练习 但
I, well, it's practice, but...
-不 好吧 -我会转达的
- Oh, no, well... - I will.
-好的 谢谢 -很高兴见到你
- Okay. Thank you. - Good seeing you.
-好了 -好了
- All right. - All right.
再见 斯嘉丽
Bye, Scarlett.
再见
Bye.
你得给她打电♥话♥
You've got to call her.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
别隐藏你的感觉
Don't hide your feelings.
一个藏在茄子背后的女人说这话
This from a woman that's hiding behind an eggplant!
-西葫芦 -随便
- Zucchini. - Whatever.
-那完全不一样 -怎么不一样
- That's completely different. - How's that different?
因为加纳和我经历了完整的关系
Because Gunnar and I ran our course
而你们是在刚开始的阶段就退缩了
and y'all chickened out at the starting gate.
-我没退缩 -你有
- I didn't chicken out. - You did.
才没有
No.
伙计 怎么了
Hey, buddy, what's up?
我在市场看到斯嘉丽了 她在躲我
Oh, I saw Scarlett at the market and she avoided me.
也有很小的可能
Or I guess it's remotely possible
她一开始就没看见我
she never saw me in the first place.
不管怎样 我可能不该这么纠结这件事
Anyway, I should probably not get so worked up about it.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
什么 她看见我了 还是她没看见我
What, that she saw me or she didn't?
我是说你在纠结
That you're obsessing.
现在你俩分道扬镳了 好吗
Look, you two are on different paths now, okay?
这就意味着要习惯
And part of that is getting used to the idea
你不能一直担心另一人的
that you can't be worried about what the other person
想法和感受
is thinking and feeling at all times.
对 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
你周四还有那个演出吗
Hey, you still got that gig on Thursday?
有啊 怎么了
Yeah. What about it?
我刚在想你是不是还想让我
I was just wondering if you wanted me
跟你一起演出
to play with you again.
那个 兄弟
Oh. Well, look, man.
那天晚上我真的很感激你帮我救场
I really appreciate you bailing me out the other night.
我真的很感激 但我没事了
I mean, I really do, but I'm okay.
我总得学会一个人表演 对吧
And I got to learn to do it by myself at some point, right?
当然 声明一下
Well, yeah, sure. For the record, I wasn't offering
我不是因为担心你才提出来的
because I was worried about you.
-你是的 -不 我不是
- Yeah, you were. - No, I wasn't.
那为什么
Well, then why?
因为有意思
Because it was fun.
有意思
Fun?
是 有意思 你听到了吗
Yeah, it was fun! You heard of it?
我很久没在舞台上感到那么自在了
I haven't felt that free on stage in a long time.
还有什么比跟最好的朋友一起表演更有趣吗
So what could be more fun than playing with your best friend?
艾弗里
Avery?
不是 我说的是
No. I was talking...
我逗你玩呢 是很有趣
No, I'm kidding man, yeah. It was pretty fun.
的确是
It was.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
我吃东西的时候你为什么盯着我看
Why are staring at me while I eat?
我没盯着你
I'm not.
我就是 我今天知道了一个人的名字
I just, I got a name for someone today,
我想或许你可以跟那个人聊聊
someone that I thought maybe you could... talk to.
心理医生吗
Like a shrink?
是 我知道你怎么看那种职业
Yeah, and I know your opinion of that profession.
所以在你生我的气之前
So before you get mad at me,
-我就是担心你 -我没生气
- I'm just worried about you.- I'm not mad.
我没生气 我知道我需要帮助
I'm not. I know I need help.
只是碰巧我已经做好打算了
And it just so happens I have a plan for that.
真的吗
Really?
明天我要去见达利斯·恩莱特
I'm gonna go see Darius Enright tomorrow
听听他的那套理论
and see what his whole thing's about.
-怎么了 -没什么 没什么
- What? - Nothing, nothing.
我只是以为你在说你要去看医生
I guess I just thought you were talking about seeing a doctor.
他是个博士
He is a doctor.
我是说一个医生
I mean, a medical one.
谢谢
Thank you.
达利斯写了四本畅销书
Darius has written four bestselling books
被翻译成了六十多种语言
that have been translated into over 60 different languages.
你的博士写了几本书
How many books has your doctor written?
我不知道
I don't know.
看看
See?
我明白你让我寻求帮助
Look, I understand you're asking me to get help.
我在平心静气地跟你说我就是在这么做
And I'm telling you calmly that's exactly what I'm doing.
只是以我自己的方式
Just in my own way.
我还想让我怎么样
What more do you want from me?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表