剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
音乐之乡 前情提要 只是告诉他们
- Previously on Nashville... - Just telling these guys
我们今晚觉得你们有多棒
how great we thought y'all were tonight.
你不觉得少点凝聚力吗
You don't feel like there was a lack of cohesion?
Avery说得有道理 也许你们是该想想
Maybe Avery has a point, maybe y'all should figure out
作为一个团队你们是什么身份
who you are as a group a little bit, you know?
而不只是个人
Instead of just as individuals.
我需要你回到昨天那里
I want to go back to the place you were yesterday.
那个你叫叔叔的男人 他在哪里
The man you called "uncle", where is he?
不 不
No! No!
你安全了 没事了
You're safe. You're all right.
我失去了很重要的一部分而变得迷茫
I'm walking around with a piece of me gone,
而我不想破坏这些
and I don't want to wreck this thing...
别说了
Shut up.
来吃吧
Come and get it!
天哪 闻起来好香
Oh, my God, that smells so good.
别客气
You're welcome.
我有跟你说过你是超棒的姐姐吗
Did I ever tell you you're an amazing big sister?
没 不过谢谢你
No, but thank you.
可惜老爸不在家
Too bad Dad's not here.
说起来他去哪了
Where is he anyway?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
这不是真的
That is not true.
- 天哪 你知道我说得很对 - 不
- Oh, my God, it's so true and you know it. - It's not!
你为什么会这么想
Why would you even think that?
因为你总是顽固易怒
Because you were always so stern and grumpy.
我长得让人容易误会而已
That's just my face.
- 噢 是这么回事 行吧 - 就是 你绑了我
- Oh, that's what it was. Okay. - It was. You kidnapped me
还把我扔在该死的树林里
and you threw me in the damn woods.
对 那结果如何呢
Yeah, and how did that turn out?
嗯 还挺不错的
Yeah, it was pretty good.
你不喜欢我 承认吧
You didn't like me. Just admit it.
你也太古怪了
You are so nuts.
天哪 这也太好吃了
Oh, my God, this is so good.
谁知道我们只是要一起吃个汉堡呢
Who knew all we had to do was go get a burger together?
- 还有薯条 - 对
- And fries. - Yep.
天哪
Oh, my God.
- 什么 - 你沾了...
- What? - You got...
- 不会吧 在哪呢 - 到处都是
- No! Where? - All over.
好吧
Okay.
还有那些有趣的相似点
♪ And then those funny familiar... ♪
我应该提醒你我不太会跳舞的
I should warn you that I don't really dance.
- 没关系 - 是吗
- That's okay. - Yeah?
- 嗯 - 那我该做什么
- Yeah. - What do I do?
嗯 闭眼就好
Well, just close your eyes.
然后呢
Now what?
然后什么也不用做
And now just don't do anything.
我们是不是该回家了
Are we just supposed to go home now?
我想是的
I guess so.
你想来我这吗
Do you want to come over?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
- 我很确定 - 很确定吗
- Pretty sure. - Pretty sure?
嗯
Um...
- 怎么了 - 没事
- What? - Nothing.
- 到底怎么了 - 保护措施
- What? - Protection.
噢
Oh.
抱歉 我之前没想到这茬
I'm sorry. I haven't thought about that part.
没事 我也没想到
No, that's okay. I haven't either.
我可以现在去药店买♥♥
I could probably go to a drugstore now or something?
估计药店挺远的
Far away, I guess.
也许我们应该再等等
Maybe we should just wait.
- 我们当然可以再等等 对 - 对
- We could absolutely wait, yeah. - Yeah.
对 等到女儿们哪天
Yeah. Wait till the girls are both
- 都不在家的时候 - 对 然后Jake去他爸爸那边
- out of the house one night... - Yeah, and Jake's at his dad's...
去他爸爸那儿 对 对
At his dad's, yeah, yeah.
- 那样会比较好对吧 - 对 那样会比较好 是吧
- That'd be better? - Yeah, that'd be better, right?
- 你也这样认为是吗 - 对
- Don't you think? - Yeah.
嗯 好
Okay. Good.
对 他们在六月第一周回亚特兰大
Yeah, they're back in Atlanta first week of June.
但我们应该能在那之后
But we should be able to work out something
在纽约搞出点名堂
in New York after that.
Bucky 我跟你说了不要在五月之后再安排工作了
Bucky, I told you nothing after May.
来吧 一起把这个排了
Come on. Let's do this.
- 这个纽约的活儿是笔大生意 - 不 不
- This thing in New York is a huge deal. - No, no.
六月我要和乐队成员一起待在录音棚
I'm in the studio with my band in June.
噢 你真好
Oh, that's cute.
这是个副业或者说...
That like a side project or...
- 闭嘴 - 来吧 我们把这个排了
- Shut up. - Come on. Let's do this.
好 从副歌♥开始
All right. From the chorus.
跟着它节奏
♪ Go with it ♪
灵魂跟它走
♪ Let's put a little bit of soul in it ♪
我感觉到
♪ I got a feeling that ♪
你我火花如此美妙
♪ You and I got something so good ♪
别停下
♪ Don't stop it ♪
姑娘 你所拥有的即是我想要
♪ What I want, girl, you got it ♪
我感觉到
♪ I got a feeling that ♪
你我火花如此美妙
♪ You and I got something so good ♪
如此美妙
♪ So good... ♪
好了 哥们 我有个问题
All right, guys. I got a question.
为什么一直是我唱高音女声部
Why is it always me singing the high girly parts?
因为只有你音域接近女生
'Cause you're the one with the high girly voice.
好吧 那要不我们真找个女生来唱这部分呢
Okay. What if we got an actual girl to sing those parts?
对 然后我们就用不着你了
Oh, then we could get rid of you.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我是说 找个盘靓条顺
I mean, you know, somebody who's great to look at.
天赋异禀 能唱高音的
Super talented and can sing high.
- 女生吗 - 对
- A girl? - Yeah.
我觉得这想法不错
I think it's a good idea.
我是说 还不是最疯的那种
I mean, it's not the craziest idea.
小城大镇 Alabama Shakes
Little Big Town, Alabama Shakes.
他们看起来很合适这套
It's working real well for them.
也许男生乐队确实需要一个女孩子
Maybe this boyband does need a girl.
对 我们去给咱乐队物色个姑娘吧
Yeah. Let's go find us a girl.
嘿
Hey.
我无法想象你现在正经历着什么
I can't imagine what you must be going through right now.
重温所有那些痛苦
To have to re-experience all that pain.
我想这是好事
I mean, I think it's good.
我甚至没意识到
This thing was running my whole life
这件事困扰了我一生
without me even knowing it.
那时我还是个小丫头 被强♥奸♥了
I was a little girl and was raped.
即使听你说这些都很难受
It's so hard to even hear those words.
谁知道本会有什么不同呢
Who knows what would have been different?
也许什么都会不一样了
Maybe everything.
Darius这样想吗
Is that what Darius thinks?
嗯 说得有道理
Well, it makes sense.
也许我曾作出的每个选择
Maybe every choice I've ever made
都在某种程度上被这件事所影响
has been affected by this in some way.
- 每个选择吗 - 对
- Every choice? - Yeah.
包括我们在一起这件事吗
Even us?
别 别这样 我是说
Don't. Don't go there. I mean...
我是说 如果是这样 那我想知道
I mean, if it's true, I want to know.
听着 我现在只想
Look, I'm just trying to figure out
理清我的人生
my own life right now.
而我离彻底理清还有很长很长的路要走
And I'm a long, long way from getting there.
宝贝 包括我们在一起这件事吗
Babe? Even us?
音乐之乡 第六季第五集
噢 天哪 今天这真要堵到地老天荒了
Oh, my God, this is taking forever today.
噢 天哪 真要这样吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
如果这些人再一动不动的话
Like you're gonna be late if these people
你就要迟到了 走起来啊
don't get a move on it. Let's go.
Maddie 看这个
Maddie, watch this!
你夺走的本属于我
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表