剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Previously on Nashville...
约拿 我们爱你
Jonah! Oh, we love you!
-我是约拿 -我是麦迪
- I'm Jonah. - Maddie.
我能送你回家吗
Can I take you home?
你要坐飞机送我回到纳什维尔的家吗
You're gonna like fly me home, to Nashville?
其实是我的机长送 不过是的
Well, actually, my pilot will, but yeah.
-只是一顿晚餐 -说得对
- It's just dinner, you know? - Totally.
只是一顿晚餐
It could just be dinner.
这玩意跟我的头一样大
This thing's the size of my head,
我实在不擅长这个
and this really isn't my kind of task.
我恰巧觉得这是最适合你的工作了
I actually think this is the exact kind of task you need.
我待会再来看你
I'll come check in on you later.
我想过给你发短♥信♥ 但觉得有点奇怪
别在上班的时候让我分心
你有空吗
You got a minute?
当然 什么事
Absolutely. What's up?
你知道我有多在乎这家公♥司♥
Well, you know how much I care about this company.
你也知道我很尊重你
And, uh, you know how much respect I have for you.
虽然一路走来并不太顺
It hasn't always been smooth sailing,
但到最后
but at the end of the day,
我还是很珍惜这段经历的
I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.
我也一样 但我们这是...
I feel the same way, but what are we--
我不是要撤资
I'm not pulling out my investment.
你可以松口气了
You can breathe. Okay.
但我要做个改变
But I am making a change.
现在有个机会在我面前
An opportunity has come up for me
我决定参加参议员竞选
and I've decided to pursue a senate bid.
在加州
In California.
我懂
I know. Yeah.
我还在适应大声说出这件事
I'm still getting used to saying it out loud.
但我已经考虑了几年了
But I have been thinking about it for a few years,
我私下有个竞选委员会试探了一下人们的反应
and I've had a quiet exploratory committee putting feelers out,
调查结果看起来很有希望
and you know, the polls look promising,
所以我感觉时机到了
so, it feels like the right time.
我的天
My goodness.
我是说 非你莫属
I mean, if anybody can do this, it's you.
谢谢 你这么说意义重大
Thank you. That means a lot.
*她是你愿意为之献出生命的女孩*
*She's the kind you'll give your life for*
*让你感谢老天恩泽的女孩*
*The kind you'll thank your God for*
*让你一路开车*
*The kind you'll drive 24 minutes*
*只为与她相约的女孩*
*Out of your way just to make a date*
*她是你想介绍给家人的女孩*
*She's the kind that meets your family*
约拿
你明晚做什么
*改变一切的女孩*
*The one that changes everything*
*富有灵魂的女孩*
*The kind that's got a lot more to her*
谁在打听
*而非只是美丽花瓶*
*Than just just a pretty face*
*她性感地与众不同*
*She's a different kind of hot*
明晚来西纳莫酒吧就知道了
*热辣性感 美丽动人*
*Hot-hot-hot oh so beautiful*
*她性感地与众不同*
*She's a different kind of hot*
早上好 阳光小美女 该起床了
Morning, sunshine. Time to wake up.
妈妈比你早多了
Mama's way ahead of you.
看看你
Well, look at you.
我想着我们仨可以一起去吃点薄煎饼
I thought the three of us could go get some pancakes.
薄煎饼
Pancakes?
跟世界上最漂亮的两个姑娘吗
With the two most beautiful girls in the world?
务必带上我
Sign me up.
我希望我们一家人能多在一起
Well, I want us to connect more as a family,
并不只是见见面
not just see each other.
这就是世界上为什么有这么多问题
That's why there's so many problems in this world is we interact
我们交谈 但从来没有在更深的层面上交流
but we never truly communicate on a deeper level.
我只是在告诉你我相信的东西
I'm just telling you what I believe.
是 就信了一周半
Yeah. For the last week and a half.
作为一个从来没见过达利斯的人
You know, you have an awful lot of opinions
你意见很多
for somebody who's never even met Darius.
我看过他的电视专辑 我觉得那就够了
I saw his TV special, okay? I think that's enough.
那不一样 我想让你跟他聊聊
That is not the same. I want you to talk to him.
看看他创建的社区
See the community that he created.
跟我一起来
Come with me.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
等我有一整天空了 我们可以去
Some time when I have a day free we can.
艾米丽说她明天可以照看凯蒂丝
Emily said she can watch Cadence tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
给个机会 拜托了
Give it a chance. Please?
为了我
For me.
为了你什么事都行
Anything for you.
你准备好去吃点儿薄煎饼了吗
You ready to go get pancakes?
威尔
我们还有花生酱吗
你知道你可以直接喊一声的
Uh, you know you could have just yelled.
太费力气了
Too much effort.
身价六百万的人怎么了
What happened to this $6 million man, huh?
-被卡车撞了吗 -我就是累了
- He get hit by a truck? - I'm just tired.
我昨晚没睡好
I didn't sleep well last night.
是因为扎克发的帖子吗
Is it because of what Zach posted?
我看不到扎克的帖子
I can't see Zach's posts.
我不小心赞了他和马克的照片
I blocked him after I accidently liked
之后我就屏蔽他了
that picture of him and Mark.
为什么
Why?
咋了
Why?
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我给你点了黑咖啡
I got you black.
我不记得你...
I couldn't remember if...
-很好 -那就好
- That's perfect. - Great.
-你今天过得怎么样 -好着呢
- How was your day? - It was good. It was good.
我去了范德堡医院 我想看看
I went to Vanderbilt, and I wanted to see
一个成年人在那儿学习会是什么样
what it would be like to be a grownup studying there.
-然后呢 -实际上还挺吓人的
- And? - And it was pretty daunting, actually.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
但我还写了点儿歌♥
But I also worked on a song a little bit. So...
-忙碌的一天 -是啊
- Busy day. - Yeah.
我什么时候能听听那首歌♥呢
When do I get to hear the song?
很快 现在有点混乱
Soon. Right now it's a bit of a mess, so...
我相信是一团美丽的混乱
I'm sure it's a beautiful mess.
-抱歉 -为什么
- Sorry. - For what?
我不知道 我说不好
I don't know. I'm just, uh, I don't know.
是啊 我跟你一样
Yeah, well, I'm right there with you.
杰克问我那天去哪儿了
You know, Jake asked me where I was the other day.
现在我不知道该怎么说
And now I just don't know what to say.
或许我们什么都不用说
Maybe we don't need to say anything
先不告诉孩子们
quite yet to the kids.
直到我们弄明白我们要怎么发展
You know, until we figure out what we're doing here.
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah. That sounds good.
好的
Okay.
本来是个不错的主意
And it would have been a good idea, too.
-达芙妮 -爸
- Daphne. Hey. - Dad.
路易莎 你们好
Hello, Louisa. Hi, guys.
你们过得怎么样
How you all doing?
抱一下
Give me a hug.
你买♥♥了肉桂拿铁
Oh, you got your cinnamon mocha there?
-是的 -她喜欢肉桂拿铁
- I did. - She loves the cinnamon mocha.
我得试试那口味 我一直说要试一下
I've got to try that. I keep meaning to try that.
好吧 我们要坐在外面去了
Okay, um, we're going to sit outside.
好吧 外面挺好的
Oh, yeah, it's pretty out.
很高兴见到你 路易莎
Okay. Good to see you, Louisa.
或者我们可以那么做
Or we could do it that way.
是啊 看起来我们正在那么做
Yeah. Looks like we're doing it that way.
下一站歌♥后
第六季 第三集
-你这么急着去哪儿 -上学
- Where are you going so fast? - School.
你知道 那是法律规定的
You know, that thing that's legally required.
别别别 让我给你做点儿早餐
No, no, no. Let me make you some breakfast.
-一天最重要的一顿饭 -格兰诺拉燕麦条
- Most important meal of the day. - Granola bar.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表