剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
-待会再说吧 -我爱你
- I'll talk to you in a bit. - I love you, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
你昨天晚上是怎么回事
Hey, what was going on with you last night?
感觉演出结束之后你有点失落
Seemed like something was off after the show.
我也不知道 我只是
Oh, I don't know, I just...
我感觉到他的缺席
I felt his absence.
听着 我知道一个人去一定很奇怪
Look, I'm sure it must be weird up there by yourself.
但是相信我 随着时间流逝 一切都会好的
But, believe me, it'll get better with time.
是的
Yeah.
并不是说没有加纳我就不行了
It's not that I'm not okay without Gunnar.
我过得挺好的
Because I actually am.
只是没有他在场
It's just without him up there,
我就在疑惑自己为什么要做这些 你明白吗
I'm kind of starting to wonder why I'm doing it, you know?
不 其实我不明白
No, actually, I don't follow.
表演 灯光 人群 不安 这些...
The performance, the lights, crowds, tension, all that.
都是他的梦想 我从来没追求过
It was his dream. It was never mine.
但是现在只有我站在台上
And now it's just me up there.
我不太清楚自己是不是真的想要这些
I kind of don't really know if it's what I want.
听我说
Listen to me.
所有一切 加纳可能骗过你
All that stuff, Gunnar might have coaxed it outta you.
但那些都是你 是你的才华
But that is you. That is your talent.
这些都是你应得的 知道吗
That is all you, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
-我不知道 -可我知道
- I don't know. - Yeah, well, I do know.
你的歌♥ 表达了一些情感
Your songs, they say something.
那些
And that'd just...
抱歉 我觉得如果你的歌♥没有听众的话
I'm sorry. I think it'd be a shame if,
-真的非常遗憾的事情 -谢谢
- you know, they didn't have an audience. - Thanks.
说到这个 有人问我
Speaking of which, somebody just asked me
你想不想参加吉他演出
if you would like to take part in a guitar pull.
或许它可以帮你
Maybe it'd be a good way for you to sort of,
重拾音乐的乐趣
you know, remember the fun of it.
我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it.
你考虑一下吧
You think about it.
你去约会的时候 我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it while you're on your date.
你之前在工地干过活吗
So what kind of experience do you have on a worksite?
完全没有
None.
好吧 那你就先做一点简单的活
All right, then we will start you out with something simple.
好的
All right.
在我们进行密封之前
All these walls have to be insulated
这些墙壁需要被隔离
before we can seal them up. All right?
你可以做这个
That's where you come in.
没事的 拿着吧
Yeah, that's right.
算了吧
Oh, no.
我觉得这个很危险
This, I'm pretty sure, is a hazard.
你把这个交给我 有人会受伤的
You leave this in my hands, somebody's gonna get hurt.
这个很安全的 好吗
It's perfectly safe, all right?
只要记着别让玻璃纤维
Just watch out you don't touch the fiberglass
触碰到皮肤就行 好吗
with your bare skin, all right?
不然会起疹子的
Leaves a nasty rash.
你知道我不能做这个的吧
You know I can't really do this, right?
为什么不行
Why not?
我一年多出过一次事故 我不应该
Well, I got into an accident a year ago. I shouldn't...
你恢复得非常好
And you made a remarkable recovery.
只要你认真去做 就一定可以
You're pretty strong when you put your mind to it.
谢谢你 是的
Thank you. I am.
但是这玩意跟我的手一样大
But this thing's the size of my head
我实在不擅长这个
and this really isn't my kind of task.
我恰巧觉得
You know, I actually think this is
这是最适合你的工作了
the exact kind of task you need.
我待会再来看你
I'll come check in on you later.
给你
Here you go.
咖啡师之家
*你看过我的起舞*
*I've watched you watch me dance*
*脚尖旋转*
*And tip-toe all around it*
*爱让人好奇*
*Love makes one cautious*
*在你以为找到真爱时*
*When you think you finally found it*
*毫无遮蔽*
*Wore out both my sleeves*
*心灵敞开*
*Till my heart showed completely*
*把我安排在你理想的位置*
*You've got me right where you want me*
*没什么用*
*There's no use even*
*结束谈话*
*Finishing this conversation*
*吻到我不能呼吸*
*Kiss me till I can't breathe*
*没有谈判*
*There's no negotiation*
*你赢了*
*This deal is done, you won*
*你满载而归*
*You got your hands full, honey*
*把我安排在你理想的位置*
*You've got me right where you want me*
*把我安排在你理想的位置*
*You've got me right where you want me*
我爱你
I love you!
谢谢
Thank you!
-我爱你 -谢谢
- I love you! - Thank you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you! I love you.
你觉得她爱的是哪一个
Which one of us you think she's talking to?
我觉得她说的是你 伙计
I'm pretty sure she's talking to you, man.
你说的是我们当中的谁
Hey, which one of us you talking to?
你
You!
亲爱的 你真是很美
Honey, you are beautiful.
但是我不喜欢这个类型的
But you know you're not my type, right?
但是这个家伙
Now this guy, however...
-不不不 -没错
- No, no, no. - Yes.
是我认识的最可怜的人之一
One of the saddest human beings I've ever known.
孤独且单身
He is so lonely and available!
-要了他吧 -那我就要了
- Please take him! - I'll take him!
好的 谢谢 谢谢
All right. Thank you, thank you.
出价最高的人获胜
Sold to the highest bidder!
敬你们 干杯
To you guys, cheers.
干杯
Cheers, man.
老实说 你觉得怎么样
Honestly, though, what did you think?
老实说 我觉得你们玩得太嗨了一点
Honestly, I think you guys were having a little too much fun.
-是吗 -等等 这是什么意思
- Yeah. - Wait, what does that mean?
意思是我嫉妒了
It means I'm jealous.
你们可是轰动全场啊
You guys are having a blast up there.
那你下次跟我们一起呀
Well, so join us next time, man.
跟我们一起
Come play with us.
我也想 但是我不能
Aw, I wish, but I can't.
为什么
Why not?
首先 我们不是试过了吗
Well, first of all, haven't we already been down that road?
另外 我现在有自己的乐队需要操心
And, besides, man, I got my own band to worry about now.
没人让你放弃自己的事
Well, no one's telling you to give up your own thing.
就像一个 一个兼♥职♥ 另一个乐队
It could be like a... like a side project. Raconteurs.
-或者热血高速 -是的
- Or the Highwaymen. - Yeah.
我是可以 但是茱莉亚现在处境很特殊
Look, I would, but Juliette's in a weird place right now.
所以我现在对凯蒂丝有双倍责任
So I'm double duty with Cadence.
不是一个好时机
And it's just... it's not a good time.
看来所有这些压力
Well, seems like all that stress
正是你需要加入我们的原因
is exactly why you need to come play with us.
也许当你有了一个孩子或者前妻 妻子
Well, maybe when you have a kid and an ex-wife... wife...
-宝妈 -是的 类似的
- Baby mama? - Yeah, whatever.
也许那时你就会明白
Maybe then you'll understand.
好吧 不提了
All right. End of discussion.
暂时的
For now.
还好吗
Everything okay?
这是还好的样子吗
Does it look like it?
冰箱里有冰块
There's ice in the cooler.
你能帮我拿点吗
Can you get me some?
在卡车里
It's in the van.
什么
Excuse me?
茱莉亚 没人让你待在这里
Juliette, nobody's making you stay here.
但是既然你已经在这里了
But so long as you're here,
你就会受到和他人一样的待遇
you'll be treated like everybody else.
告诉你件事
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表