剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
♪ Can't take my eyes off you ♪
噢 喔 你让人无法抗拒
♪ Ooh, woo You got that irresistible ♪
- 不行 – 不行吗
- No. - No?
- 不行 抱歉 不行 – 好吧
- No, I'm sorry, no. - Okay, all right.
真是难以置信
♪ It's unbelievable ♪
听着 这对我来说很特别
Listen, this is like special.
- 我一般都是不跳舞的 所以 – 好的
- Because I don't usually dance, so... - Okay. Okay.
你现在正在见证历史了
You're witnessing history right now.
我只想碰触
♪ I just want to touch ♪
你看 现在我不知道怎么跳了
See, now, I don't know how to dance with...
来嘛 玩得开心点
Come on, have fun.
永不满足
♪ It's never quite enough ♪
我只想碰触
♪ I just want to touch ♪
却迷了路
♪ Had to get lost ♪
- 怎么了 –怎么怎么了
- What? - What?
- 怎么了嘛 – 怎么怎么了嘛
- What? - What?
每次我拨出号♥码
♪ Every time I dial ♪
都无人应答
♪ You ain't picking up ♪
你知道我快要失控
♪ You know I'm going crazy ♪
时间实在太久
♪ 'Cause it's been so long ♪
如果这是你漂洋过海
♪ If it's a boat you need ♪
需要的船
♪ To cross the sea ♪
那我就开始造船
♪ I'll build it ♪
如果这是你内心
♪ And if the well inside you ♪
从未枯竭的井
♪ Ever runs dry ♪
那我就现在填满
♪ I'll fill it ♪
予取予求
♪ Take whatever you need ♪
拉扯我的心直至血流
♪ Rip my heart until it bleeds ♪
一层层撕裂我
♪ Tear me apart at the seams ♪
直至战栗
♪ Until I shiver ♪
我就是奉献者
♪ I'm the giver ♪
对我来说照顾Cadence不是很难的
It's not like it's hard for me to handle Cadence.
我其实还照顾得挺好的
I mean, I'm actually pretty good at it.
可以说是Juliette把我磨炼成了带娃能手
Guess you could say Juliette made me a pro.
此话怎讲
How's that?
她之前也搞过失踪
She disappeared once before.
那时情况不同 但是
It's different circumstances, but...
然后你还是接纳了她
And you took her back?
当然 不是立马就接纳了她 不过是的
Well, not right away, but, yeah.
她有这种神秘的魔力 控制着你
She has a special power over you.
承认吧 她的确是这样
Admit it. She does.
她身上到底有什么特别的
What is it about her?
我不知道 就像是
I don't know. It's like...
就像是她体内有这一种让人移不开眼的火焰
It's like she has this fire in her that's kind of mesmerizing.
直到那火焰一再 烧到你身上吧
Till it burns you repeatedly.
整个过程虽然花的时间很长
It took longer than it should have,
但是我已经有了我的教训了
but I've learned my lesson.
我们之间不会有好结果的
There's no third act in this story.
你笑什么
What?
人类一做决定上帝就发笑
Man plans and God laughs.
我是认真的
Oh, I'm serious.
对我来说已经别无选择
I mean, there's no other option for me.
我是再也不会上这高高低低的情感过山车了
I'm jumping off the roller coaster once and for all.
但是最难的部分是
The only hard part is it's just so...
寂寞 当你决定独孤一掷之后
Lonely, once you take the plunge.
我不是怀疑我自己
Look, I'm not doubting myself.
只是你会有这种日常习惯 你懂得
It's just the routine, you know. The...
你和她形成的习惯吗
The habits you fall into?
是的 是的
Yes! Yes.
就是当你去睡觉前
You know, like when you go to bed,
你和那个人有一些例行的习惯
you have a ritual with someone.
一起刷牙啊 聊一聊今天过得如何
Brushing your teeth, talking about your day.
在入睡之际背后那个人呼出来的热气
Warm breath on the back of your neck as you fall asleep.
是 现在每天晚上我哄Cadence入睡之后 我就盯着电视看
Yeah. Now each night I put Cadence down, I stare at the TV.
我甚至都不知道自己在看什么
I don't even really know what I'm watching.
就想想 那些漫长的夜晚
And just imagine these long nights
会夜复一夜地在我眼前上演 仿佛一片荒漠
stretched out in front of me, a desert.
对不起 这太蠢了
Sorry. This is stupid.
不蠢
It's not.
好吧 至少我很弱
Okay. Weak, at least.
没办法独处
Not being able to be alone.
好吧 我认为 学会独处
Well, I think the whole
这种说法
"learn to be with yourself" thing
有点太不现实了
is highly overrated.
以我个人经历来说 忘掉一个人
In my experience, the only way that
唯一的方法就是去和另一个人在一起
you truly get over someone is with someone else.
Gunnar就是那另一个人吗
Is that what Gunnar is?
不是
No.
Gunnar只是 很好的一个人
Gunnar's just... nice.
好了 不谈了
All right, that's enough.
起来 我们要跳舞散心
Get up. We're gonna dance it out.
什么
What?
关你何事
♪ Is none of your business ♪
我在你身边时
♪ When I'm around you ♪
这是17岁的我 十分愤世嫉俗
This was me at 17 and angsty.
我吞下冲动
♪ I swallow the instinct ♪
嘿 要是你还坐着的话就没资格笑哦
Hey! No laughing if you're still sitting on your ass!
来嘛
Come on!
我告诉你 有用哦
I'm telling you, it works!
你觉得你明白吗
♪ Do you think you know ♪
你觉得你更了解吗
♪ Do you think you know better? ♪
跳嘛
Come on!
我一开始加入乐队的时候你是怎么看我的
What did you think of me when I first joined the band?
来嘛 说嘛
Come on. Out with it.
我觉得你让我很困惑
I guess you confused me.
哈
Huh.
我是说 你让人很难看懂你
I mean, you're hard to read.
你不像任何我遇到过的人
Not like anyone I'd ever met.
同样的话我也可以用来形容你
Well, I could say something similar about you.
真的吗
Really? How?
你看我的时候不像别的男人一样
You don't look at me like other guys.
别的男人怎么看你
How do other guys look at you?
就好像他们想要拥有我一样
Like something they wanna own.
我得
I should, um...
我得睡了
I should get some sleep.
也不是说我睡得着 但是
Not that I'll be able to, but...
你就闭上眼睛试试吧
Why don't you just close your eyes?
那你呢
And what'll you do?
我就在这里
Be here.
嘿
Hey.
啊 嘿
Uh, hey.
你其实不用睡在地板上的
You didn't have to sleep on the floor.
我本来没打算在这里睡着的
I didn't mean to sleep here at all.
也是
Yeah.
你要喝咖啡吗 或者是
Uh, do you want coffee or...
我最好还是走吧
I should probably just get going.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我嫉妒你
I envy you.
为什么
Why?
因为你刚睡醒的发型真好看
You got a great bed head.
嘿 嗯
Hey, um...
谢谢 谢谢你过来一趟
Thanks. Thanks for coming over.
没事
Of course.
姑娘们快下来 早餐都要冷了
Come on, girls! Before it gets cold!
赶紧的 动起来
Let's get this train rolling!
来了一个 你姐姐呢
There's one. Where's your sister?
她说她准备下来了
She said she's coming.
那行 我可不想去到那里
Well, good, 'cause I don't wanna get there
然后发现拉德诺湖的停车场全满了
and find that Radnor Lake parking lot all full.
那多可惜
Wouldn't that be a shame?
别这样说 你很喜欢爬山的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表