剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Trust me.
你觉得这跟我们有关吗
You think this is 'cause of us?
也许吧
Maybe.
我不清楚
I don't know.
不 事实上 比那糟得多
No, you know, the truth is, it's way worse than that.
我胆敢拥有任何一点幸福
It's that I'm daring to have any happiness
才是症结所在
in my life at all, you know.
但凡拥有一丁点 就会激怒他
Just a little bit of it provokes him to treat Jake
他就会恶劣对待Jake 好用来报复我
like crap to get back at me.
别难过
Don't feel bad.
那还真有点难
It's kinda hard not to.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry.
我只是得想办法解决这个问题
I just have to figure out how to fix this.
嘿 哥们 我理解你现在不想聊
Hey, man, I get not wanting to talk about things
我也不打算开始
right now, and I'm not gonna begin
告诉你要怎么处理 但是
to tell you how to handle it. But...
我很担心你 好吗
I'm worried about you, okay?
不论你感受如何 我都在这陪着你 好吗
Whatever it is you're feeling, I'm here for you, okay?
谢了 感激不尽
Thanks. I appreciate it.
好了 哥们
All right, buddy.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
关于电视节目的事你和Bucky怎么说的
So what'd you say to Bucky about the TV gig?
我不知道你啥意思
I don't know what you mean.
这就是你和我站一边的表现吗
So this is your way of showing me you're on my side?
我真不知道你在说什么 哥们
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
很明显 制♥作♥人打来电♥话♥
Apparently, the producers called.
现在他们想要一首Alannah的歌♥一首我的歌♥
Now they want one song from Alannah and one song from me.
那很好啊
Well, that's great.
别把我当你慈善事业搞
I'm not your charity case!
- 我也没说你是啊 - 兄弟们 冷静点
- I didn't say you were. - Guys, come on.
是我♥干♥的 我让Bucky去说的
It was me. I told Bucky to do it.
谢谢你
Thank you very much!
好了 你现在又对她发什么脾气呢
All right, why are you mad at her now?
我没对任何人发脾气
I'm not mad at anybody!
我只是
I was just...
老爸去哪了
Where's Dad?
我不知道 你要去哪
I don't know. Where are you going?
图书馆
The library.
要我送你去吗
Do you need a ride?
不用 我这就走了 谢了
No, I'm all set. Thank you.
再见
Bye.
来了
Coming!
嘿 快进来 你来这做什么
Hey! Come on in. What are you doing here?
嘿 我 我把这洗了
Hey. I... I washed it.
你把我的毯子洗了吗
You washed my blanket?
那 我用过了 所以
I mean, well, I used it, so...
就把床上用品洗干净了
clean bedding.
当兵养成的习惯改不掉了
Military habits die hard.
噢 你太贴心了 非常非常感谢
Oh, that is so sweet. Thank you very, very much.
嘿 我想着
Hey, so I was thinking.
如果你一会儿还去看你舅舅的演出的话
If you're still going to your uncle's gig later,
也许我可以跟着一块去
maybe I could come along if...
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
噢 抱歉 演出是昨晚
Oh, man, I'm so sorry. It was last night.
噢 好吧 那下次 没关系
Oh, well, next time. That's fine.
你知道吗
You know what?
今晚另有活动 是个创作者集♥会♥
There's another thing on this evening. It's a writers room.
票估计已经售罄了 但我应该可以把我们弄进去
It's supposed to be sold out. But I reckon I can get us in.
- 售罄了吗 - 对 但我认识老板
- Sold out? - Yeah, but I know the owner.
所以问题不大
So it wouldn't be an issue.
听着挺麻烦的 要不
That sounds like a hassle, you know, so...
不 完全不麻烦 嘿 你想来点咖啡吗
No, it's not at all. Hey, do you want coffee?
坐一会儿吧 我给你倒一杯
Why don't you sit? I'll get you one.
好 谢谢
Sure. Yeah, thanks.
下一位
Next, please.
- 你可以走了 - 谢谢
- You're good to go. - Thank you.
紧张吗
Nervous?
不太紧张
Not really.
过来 站直了 Sarah
Here. Stand up straight, Sarah.
妈妈是不是最烦了 别碰我头发了
Aren't moms the worst? Stop touching my hair!
是啊
Totally.
我就想整理一下 让我整理下
I just want to fix it. Let me fix it.
所以 Will到底有多恨我
So how much does Will hate me?
他并不恨你
He doesn't hate you.
他只是最近很敏感 我也不太清楚为什么
He's just sensitive right now. I don't really know why.
好吧 我不想让他感觉我在可怜他
Well, I didn't mean to make him feel like a charity case.
我知道
I know.
我只希望大家都开开心心的
I just want everyone to be happy
这样我们就能一起做出好音乐
so we can make great music.
我了解 这很好
I get it. That's very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你呢
And what about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
我不小心听到一点现在的情况
I couldn't help overhear a little of what's going on.
也算是Juliette的典型状况了
It's just the kind of thing that happens with Juliette.
希望你一切顺利
Well, I hope everything works out for you.
我觉得她很棒
I think she's amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
维系感情总是很难
Relationships are hard.
是
Yeah.
是啊 有些人
Yeah, some of them...
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好
Good.
噢 嘿 我是Ilsa 你叫什么名字
Oh, hey, I'm Ilsa. What's your name?
Daphne Conrad.
那你今天要为我们带来什么歌♥呢 Daphne
And what will you be singing for us today, Daphne?
我自己原创的一首歌♥
An original song that I wrote.
原创歌♥曲吗 喔 好
Original song? Wow, okay.
时间到的时候我会举起手
Well, I'll raise my hand when you're time's up.
准备好了就开始 好吗
So whenever you're ready, okay?
好
Okay.
你压制我 你控制一切
♪ You held me down, you took control ♪
我也如此 因为我并不明了
♪ And I did because I didn't know ♪
嫉妒 寂寞
♪ Jealous, lonely ♪
信了你说的所有谎
♪ Bought all the lies you told me ♪
你压制我 你控制一切
♪ You held me down, you took control ♪
亲爱的恐惧
♪ Dear fear ♪
我是如何到了这境地
♪ How did I get here ♪
我又该如何放手
♪ How do I let go ♪
当我所知的一切就只有你时
♪ When you are all I've ever known... ♪
你知道这是谁 对吧
You know who that is, don't you?
谁
Who?
Rayna Jaymes的女儿
That's Rayna Jaymes's daughter.
我被吓坏了
♪ I'm scared out of my mind ♪
可除非试试看 不然我永远都不会知道
♪ But I'll never know unless I try ♪
所以这是告别 亲爱的
♪ So this is goodbye Dear... ♪
可以了可以了 非常好
Okay, okay. That was amazing.
谢谢 完全够了
Thank you. That's more than enough.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank... Thank you.
Kenny 我们还有多久回去
Kenny, how long we go back?
你真想耍我是吧
Are you seriously trying to play me, man?
- 我知道你在撒谎 我都听得见 - 打扰一下
- I know you're lying. I can hear you... - Excuse me!
- 你在电♥话♥那头滴汗 - 他正在打电♥话♥
- ...sweating through the phone. - He's on a call!
我想我得一会儿再打回去给他了
I guess I'll call him back.
你为什么要这么做 Brad
Why are you doing this, Brad?
没事 Leah 谢了
It's okay, Leah. Thanks.
很高兴见到你 Jess
Always a pleasure, Jess.
你能承认这跟他其实没关系吗
Can you please just admit that this has nothing to do with him?
当然有关系
Of course, it does.
他没交作业 我们说好的
He's not turning in homework. We had an agreement
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表