剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetie.
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
期待再会
Look forward to it.
嗯 我们得快点了 我们要错过演出了
Mm, we gotta hurry. We're gonna miss the show.
我们确实要错过演出了
We're gonna miss the show.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我生在尘土飞扬的老路尽头
♪ I was born at the end of an old dirt road ♪
还没会走 我就准备好轰油
♪ Before I could walk, I was ready to roll ♪
到了十六 我哥扔我车钥匙
♪ When I turned 16, my brother threw me the key ♪
他说 嘿 妹妹 车速悠着点
♪ He said, hey, little sister, better watch your speed ♪
如今我和男生硬刚 和男生硬刚
♪ Now I'm smokin' the boys, smokin' the boys ♪
磕了药 可劲儿闹
♪ Takin' a drag and I'm makin' some noise ♪
我和男生硬刚 和男生硬刚
♪ I'm smokin' the boys, smokin' the boys ♪
噢 和男生硬刚
♪ Ooh, smoking the boys ♪
来吧
♪ Come on ♪
让发动机启动 宝贝
♪ Get the motor running, baby ♪
四 别让娘娘腔发现
♪ Four, don't let the trannie pop know ♪
三 你会感觉它流于指间
♪ Three, you got to feel it in your fingers ♪
二 来吧 准备好摇滚 来吧
♪ Two, come on, get ready to rock, come on ♪
- 一 走 - 走
- ♪ One, go ♪ - ♪ Go ♪
- 走 - 走
- ♪ Go ♪ - ♪ Go ♪
我和男生硬刚 和男生硬刚
♪ Smokin' the boys, smokin' the boys ♪
磕了药 可劲儿闹
♪ Takin' a drag and makin' some noise ♪
我和男生硬刚 和男生硬刚
♪ I'm smokin' the boys, smokin' the boys ♪
和男生硬刚
♪ Smokin' the boys ♪
和男生硬刚 和男生硬刚
♪ Smokin' the boys, smokin' the boys ♪
磕了药 可劲儿闹
♪ Takin' a drag and I'm makin' some noise ♪
我和男生硬刚 和男生硬刚
♪ I'm smokin' the boys, smokin the boys ♪
耶 和男生硬刚
♪ Yeah, smokin' the boys! ♪
喔 耶
Woo! Yeah!
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
呃 好吧
Um... Well...
总的来说我只剩下恐慌了
I'm only in a total state of panic.
所以我肯定好点了
So I must be doing better.
很好
Good.
我很抱歉你看到那样的我
I'm really sorry that you had to see me that way.
噢 不用抱歉
Oh, don't be sorry.
网上说 加重的焦虑是很正常的
It says that heightened anxiety is really common.
特别是你一开始
Especially if you're already worried
- 就在忧虑什么的情况下 - 噢 那就怪了
- about something to begin with. - Oh, that's weird,
因为我没忧虑过什么事
'cause I never worry about anything.
喔 我的天哪 你这还有些橘子屑
Oh, my gosh, you still have some orange stuff...
我无法忍♥受控制不了自己这件事
I can't stand not being in control.
我是说 我也想什么都不管
I mean, actually, I want to be able to just like let go
- 什么都不考虑 -嗯
- and not worry about anything. - Yeah.
可我担心这样就没有人会站出来
But, you know, I'm worried that no one's gonna step up
当负责任的那个
and be the responsible one.
- 你是长子吗 - 嗯
- Oldest child? - Yeah.
- 嗯 - 可我也 呃
- Yeah. - But I also, uh...
什么
What?
说吧
Come on.
全世界都知道我有两个爹
The whole world knows I have two dads
还有一个去世的名人妈妈
and a famous mom who died.
你有什么故事
What's your story?
你妈妈的事情我很遗憾
Yeah, I'm sorry about your mom.
谢了
Thank you.
我妈倒算是活着
My mom's sort of alive.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
呃 她就是一直有各种问题
Aw, she's just always had issues.
在我爸离开之后
After my dad peaced out,
她基本上陷入了严重的沮丧情绪中
she just basically got super depressed
变成了无能的母亲
and like was kind of useless as a parent.
所以 照顾我弟弟妹妹的担子
And so... it kind of fell on me to take care of
就落到了我肩上
my brother and sister.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
而且她总是非常多疑
Yeah, so like she was always super paranoid
觉得儿童保护组织会把我们从她身边夺走
that Child Protective Services would take us away from her.
所以她把确保每个人都过好的责任都推到了我身上
So she was on me to make sure everyone was always okay.
这太不公平了
That's so unfair.
也算是帮助我成长了起来
Kind of helped me grow up.
试着去做那些我现在已经胜任的事情
Do the stuff I can do now.
是吗 比如
Yeah? Like what?
比如搞定这群人的后勤
Just like figure out the logistics for the crew
和制♥作♥人一起出去
and like hang out with producers
看看他们都做些什么
and see what they do.
你想做音乐吗
You wanna produce?
不
No.
我的意思是 我确实在我的笔记本电脑上做了点蠢玩意
I mean, I do stupid stuff on my laptop.
你应该给我看看你那些蠢玩意
Well, you should show me some of your stupid stuff.
- 噢 好 好吧 可以 - 嗯
- Oh, yeah, okay, sure. - Yeah.
当我觉得做出点不那么烂的东西的时候
Hey, when I think of something that doesn't suck,
我就告诉你 怎么样
I'll let you know. How's that?
谢谢你们 纳什维尔 晚安
Thank you, Nashville! Goodnight!
喔 耶
Woo! Yeah!
超赞的演出 各位 再见
Great show, guys! See you around.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
她又走了
And there she goes again.
回家 找她前男友 参加地下狂欢
Going home, to her ex-boyfriend, to an underground rave.
谁又知道呢
Who knows?
准确地说 谁又在乎呢
Or more accurately, who cares?
真的有必要吗 兄弟
Is that really necessary, man?
我觉得有
Yeah. I think it is.
我正因为一场好的演出高兴呢
I'm riding high off of a good show
而你的矫情差点毁了这些
and your pining is coming dangerously close to ruining it.
噢 你肯定有场很棒的演出
Oh, yeah. Bet you had a great show.
每首歌♥你都在抢Alannah的光
You hijacked Alannah's performance on like every song.
噢 我抢Alannah的光了吗
Oh, I hijacked Alannah's part?
对
Yeah.
她可是抢走了我们整个乐队
She hijacked our entire band.
各位 我们今晚能不吵吗
Guys, can we not do this tonight?
为什么你那么难意识到
Why is it so hard for you to recognize
她对我们这个乐队有百利而无一害呢
that she's been nothing but great for the band?
我觉得没她我们挺好的
I thought we were pretty great without her!
别以为我不知道这到底是因为什么
And don't think I don't know what this is really about.
好 那你说 这到底是因为什么
Okay. Well, what is this really about?
你害怕自己乐队的主唱是Will Lexington
You're afraid to be fronted by Will Lexington,
同性恋牛仔
the gay cowboy.
看起来就好像是同性恋乐队那样
Like this is gonna be some sort of gay band.
就像是乡村版的村民组合
Like the country version of The Village People.
噢 天哪 你疯了吗 兄弟
Oh, my God! Are you crazy, man?
各位
Guys!
我现在没精力跟你们讨论这些 好吗
I can't do this right now, okay?
我老婆不见了
My wife's missing,
我早上六点要飞去玻利维亚
I'm flying to Bolivia at six in the morning!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
走运的话 四十八小时内我就会和Juliette一起回来
With any luck, I'll be back in 48 hours with Juliette.
同源哲学基地
玻利维亚校区 南美
嗨 我是来见Juliette Barnes的
Hi. I'm here to see Juliette Barnes.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我在预约名单上没看到
I'm not seeing an appointment listed...
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
先生 这是个私密校区
Sir, this is a private campus.
我不能让你进去
I can't let you inside.
好 那你带她出来
Okay, then bring her out here.
在没有预约的情况下吗
Without an appointment?
你得离开 然后预约
You will have to leave, make an appointment...
听着
Listen to me!
我要看见我老婆
I will see my wife!
不看到她 我绝不离开
And I'm not leaving this room until I do!
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表