剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I got news for you.
我不喜欢这里的人
I'm not like everyone else.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
当人们给予我们东西 我们就变得软弱
When people hand us things, we grow weak.
当他们拒绝我们 我们就会燃起战斗欲
When they refuse us, we rise to the challenge.
达利斯经常这么说
Darius says that a lot.
我们做的这些事 这份很好的工作
These things we do, this good work,
并不是想得到回报
is not really just about giving back.
为的是抛弃受害情结
It's also about moving away from victimhood
然后意识到你的内在力量
and realizing your own power.
留下或者离开
Stay or go.
选择权在你
It's your choice.
你听懂代数学了吗
Hey, did you understand anything in algebra?
完全不懂
Not a single word.
我以后一定会打电♥话♥问你的
Okay, I'm definitely calling you about it later then.
那是杰克
There's Jake.
他好奇怪 他在干什么
He is so weird. What is he even doing?
不知道
I don't know.
随便吧
Whatever.
你来了
You came!
我说过我会来的
I said I would, didn't I?
我很难理解
I know. It's just, um... it's really hard for me to understand
你是怎么又像一个明星
how you're like this famous person.
同时又像我的朋友
But you're also like my friend.
过来
Come on.
-这是你画的吗 -是的
- Is this one yours? - Yep.
我的老天 真为你骄傲 太棒了
Oh, my goodness. I'm so proud of you. It's great.
别 只是一个学生作品展
Don't be. It's just a student show.
他们从我们每个人的画里选一幅
They pick one of each of our paintings
这样就没人受到伤害了
so no one's feelings get hurt.
拜托 这是件杰作 我特别喜欢
Come on, baby, it's a masterpiece. I love it.
-你好 -妈妈 这是斯嘉丽
- Hi. - Mom, this is Scarlett.
斯嘉丽 这是我妈妈 詹妮弗
Scarlett, this is my mom, Jennifer.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
纳丁总是提起你
Well, Nadi here never shuts up about you.
你对我来说意义重大
You meant a lot to me.
我是说 就算我感觉孤单无助
I mean, even when I thought I was alone
但我有你的音乐陪伴
I never really was 'cause I had your music.
它帮助我度过了一段非常艰难的时期
It helped me through a really tough time.
我感觉好多了
I feel a lot better now.
-我很荣幸 -谢谢
- I'm so glad. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们在哪里吃饭 -你决定 -罗克兰餐厅怎么样
杰西·凯恩
稍等一下 我马上回来
Hold on just a second, okay? I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
我们不在那里吃 你来决定
We don't got to eat there. We can go anywhere you want.
不不不 不是这个意思
No, no, no. That's not it.
只是
It's just, um...
我不能和你吃饭了
You can't make me!
我儿子有点崩溃了
My son is having a bit of a meltdown right now.
抱歉 还好吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Everything okay?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
只是例如
It's just, you know, one of those
如果你再让我上一天学
"I'm gonna die if you make me go
我就要死了 这些话
to one more day of eighth grade" Kind of deal.
我经历过
I been there.
习以为常了 但是
Yeah. Well, par for the course, but...
你只是觉得今晚不该和我吃晚餐
You just don't think you should go out to dinner tonight.
是的 我只是觉得
Yeah, I just kind of feel like
事情进展的有些 我不知道
with everything going on maybe... I don't know.
不 我理解 孩子是第一位的
No, I understand, listen. Hey, kids come first.
是啊 即使有时候很想掐死他们
Yeah, even when you want to strangle them.
真的很抱歉
Anyway, um... I'm really sorry.
不不不不 我们可以改天
No, no, no, no. No, please, we'll just do it another time.
也许当他们长到18岁了
Maybe when they turn 18.
希望能早一些
Hopefully, a little before then, but yeah.
-好吧 保重 -再见
- Okay. Take care. - All right. Bye.
干的不错
Nice work,
尤其是这种微不足道的小工作
especially with such a crummy task.
我知道你在嘲笑我
I knew you were hazing me!
是的 我本来打赌你干不成
Yeah. I was betting against you.
太不明智了
Bad idea.
小心 她现在会用钉枪了
Watch out, now. She can use a staple gun too.
我们都在中心后面吃晚餐
We're all getting dinner back at the center.
你应该一起来
You should join us.
好啊
I'd love to.
他厌倦了和自己玩
He was tired playing with himself
他想和
and he wanted to play with..." -
谁打来的
Who's that?
妈妈
Mom.
是的 是妈妈
Yeah, it's Mom.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我们在讲睡前故事
We're just doing our bedtime stories.
宝贝女儿
Oh, hi, baby girl.
我想你 我爱你
I miss you. I love you.
爱你
Love you.
我们也爱你
We love you, too.
你什么时候回来
What time you getting home?
这里的工作搞得太晚了
Well, you know, it just got so late here,
我刚让博回家了
I ended up just sending Bo home.
茱莉亚 你要住在哪里
Juliette, where are you gonna stay?
别担心 这里有一百万个房♥间
Don't worry about it, they've got a million rooms here.
好吧
Okay.
今天过得很充实
I had a great day, okay?
他们都是很好的人
That is it. They are good people.
我比之前感觉好多了
And I felt better than I have felt in,
不知道要多久
I don't even know how long.
请不要打断我
So please don't ruin this.
好吧
Okay.
-再见 -再见
- All right, bye. - Bye.
午饭和背包带了吗
All right. Got your lunch and your backpack?
-准备好了 老板 -好的
- 10-4, boss. - Okay.
我接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
你五分钟内准备好
You be ready to go in five minutes, okay?
我能准备好 你能准备好吗
I'll be ready. Will you be ready?
真好笑
Very funny.
我
So, um... I, uh...
想打电♥话♥
just wanted to call and...
为昨天的事道歉
apologize for yesterday.
为什么道歉
What do you have to be sorry for?
发生了好多事
Well, there was a lot of stuff going on.
我一件都没办完
I didn't make any of that up.
但是我觉得
But, um, well, I kind of feel like
总是会有很多事
there's always a lot going on.
而事实是 我只是
And the truth is, I was just...
很紧张
nervous.
为什么紧张
Nervous, huh?
是的 我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
我觉得所有的事情都变的特别重要
It just feels like everything's super heightened right now
我们就好像走在雷区里
and we're like walking on some kind of a minefield.
只是一顿晚餐
You know, it could just may be like it's just dinner, you know.
两个人共进晚餐
Just two people sharing a meal?
我之前听人这么说过
I think I've heard of that before.
只是一顿晚餐
Yeah, totally. It could just be dinner.
只是晚餐
It's dinner.
好吧 那...
Okay, okay. Well, let's...
我们改天再约
Let's do that then.
好的
Okay, all right.
我觉得我需要假装
I feel like I should pretend I got
这周行程满满
a whole bunch of plans this week.
我也是
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表