剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
他们会找到的 我发誓 好吗
And they’ll find it, I promise, okay?
等等 我在洗手的时候脱掉了
Wait. I took it off to wash my hands.
看看我找到了啥
Look what I found.
在这呢
Hey!
真棒
Good girl.
- 一切都还好吗 - 现在还好
- Everything all right? - It is now.
省着点留到婚礼夜行吗
Save that for the wedding night, please?
爸爸 别激动
Dad? Don't freak out.
我本来不想来的
I wouldn't have...
但是她们俩很坚持
These two are very insistent.
她们就是这样
They are that.
我一直在看你巡演的报道
I’ve been reading about each leg of your tour.
对你来说是梦想成真对吗
Dream come true for you, right?
的确是
Been something else, yeah.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I gotta...
你是真的吗
Is this real?
这当然是真的了 亲爱的
You bet your sweet ass, this is real, honey.
我还有戒指来证明呢
And I got the ring to prove it.
我在厕所的时候还在想
Oh, my gosh, I was just in the bathroom thinking
我第一次来这里的时候
about the first time I ever came here.
这里可真是一团糟
And the place was such a God-awful mess.
然后我又想起来 这里是
And I remember thinking, okay, actually this might be
我最喜欢的地方 当然 和你在一起
my favorite place on the planet... with you.
什么
What?
我只是 没什么 可以等到
I just... nothing that can't wait
我们新婚之夜之后再说
'til after our wedding night...
不 不 不 这就是我们的新婚之夜
Oh, no, no. This is our wedding night.
我想要知道你脑子里
I want to know every single thing
的所有想法
that's happening in that brain of yours.
我只是在想这一切太好了 不该是真的
I'm thinking it's too good to be true.
- 是吗 你是这样想的吗 - 是的
- Oh, you are, are you? - Yeah.
我只是觉得 在我做过这么多不好的 我后悔的
I mean, how is it happened that all this stuff I done,
事情之后 这些事就这样
all these things, all these regrets, they're just what?
消失了吗
Gone?
没有消失 而是过去了
Not gone. Past.
正是如此 这就表明了这一切还在角落潜伏着
Exactly, which means it's still hanging around.
就等着
Just waiting to...
我不知道 这
I don't know. It's just...
就像是桶里贮的雨水
It's like raindrops in a barrel.
那些痛苦 已经快要满溢了
And it's right at the top, all that pain.
只需要再多一滴雨 就
And just one more raindrop and...
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey, yes.
我们伤害过彼此 我们也有过去
We've hurt each other. We have our past.
因为有的时候在你的生命里
Because sometimes once in your life,
有的人会成为你的一部分
somebody gets into your bloodstream.
不管你们是如何辜负彼此
Doesn't matter how much you've failed each other.
我们一定要选择彼此
We must choose each other.
而我 就选了你 就这样子的你
And I choose you exactly the way you are.
而我将会爱你 永远永远爱你
And I'm gonna love you forever, forever and ever.
阿门
Amen.
Deacon?
Deacon?
抱歉 怎么了
I'm sorry. What?
你还好吗
You okay?
我还好
Yeah.
外面有挺大一群人在等着你呢
There's a pretty large group of people in the other room.
我猜他们都挺期待能看到你表演的
I'd say they're nice and ready to hear you play.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you!
我得说这一切都难以置信
This has been unbelievable, I gotta tell you.
看到这里有这么多友善的面孔
Seeing so many friendly faces here
在这美丽的Ryman大礼堂
in this gorgeous Ryman Auditorium.
这几个月来 我去过很多城市表演
These last few months, all these cities we been playing,
我简直就像活在梦中一样
I been living a dream.
但是我能向你们保证
But I can promise you this.
没什么比能回到这里
Nothing compares to being right back here
乡村音乐的母教堂
in the mother church of country music
还有和你们这一些我深爱的人一起 更让我高兴
with all you people I love so much.
所以谢谢
So thank you.
你们每一个人都给了我支持
Each one of you has given me something
或者教会我道理 或者曾在我
or taught me a lesson or been there for me
需要时陪伴我
in a moment of need, and...
有个人我想要提到
There's someone I want to mention right now, actually.
你们很多人都不知道他
And a lot of y'all don't know him.
但是这个人对我的生活还有我的音乐
But this man has been a profound influence on my life
有着重大的影响
and on my music.
事实上 也许过去有所改变的话
Actually, if things had shaken out a little bit differently,
他也许也会有自己很酷的歌♥唱事业
he might have had a heck of a career his ownself, so...
请各位欢迎我的父亲到台上
Will you please welcome to the stage my father,
Gideon Claybourne?
这是我的爸爸
That's my dad!
给他一把吉他
Give him a guitar!
哦 爸爸 对不起
Oh, Dad, I'm sorry.
你能唱这首歌♥吗
Do you know this song?
儿子 我能唱你所有的歌♥
Son, I know all your songs.
今晚坐在这
♪ Sitting here tonight ♪
就在炉火旁
♪ By the firelight ♪
让我想起我已拥有
♪ It reminds me I already have ♪
比应该拥有的更多
♪ More than I should ♪
我不需要名望
♪ I don't need fame ♪
无人知晓我的名字
♪ No one to know my name ♪
在最后时刻
♪ At the end of the day ♪
上帝 我祈祷
♪ Lord, I pray ♪
我会有美好生活
♪ I have a life that's good ♪
双臂拥着我
♪ Two arms around me ♪
停泊在天堂
♪ Heaven to ground me ♪
家人总让我回家
♪ And family that always calls me home ♪
开车到那儿
♪ Four wheels to get there ♪
有足够的爱彼此分享
♪ Enough love to share ♪
一首很美 很美 很美的歌♥
♪ And a sweet, sweet, sweet song ♪
在最后时刻
♪ At the end of the day ♪
上帝我祈祷
♪ Lord, I pray ♪
庆祝这精彩的六年
我会有美好生活
♪ I have a life that's good ♪
音乐之乡主创
Callie Khouri
我想要感谢纳什维尔
I want to thank the City of Nashville,
感谢这里友善的人
the beautiful people of Nashville,
感谢最棒的全体演员和工作人员
this incredible cast and crew,
感谢我们一起创造的这个大家庭
the family that we've made.
期盼我们都能拥有美好生活
And may we all have a life that's good.
全剧终
And that’s a wrap.
愿音乐之乡的他们和现实世界的我们都有美好生活
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表