剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
What kind of friends you wanna be?
哪种你想让我成为的朋友都可以
Whatever kind you want me to be.
我想知道 她这话什么意思
I wonder what she meant by that?
她的意思是 事情就是这么办的
She meant that's how the world works.
这不是Brad说的吗
Isn't that what Brad said?
听起来很不真实
It doesn't sound very authentic.
我很抱歉 你想让我真实一点吗
I'm sorry. Did you want me to be authentic?
一如既往
Always.
如果我说 我是一个
What if I were to say a fake friend
甚至根本不喜欢你的假朋友呢
that doesn't even really like you?
我会说 什么 就像我所有其他朋友那样吗
I would say, "What? Like all my other friends?"
那真可悲
That's so sad.
不 生活在幻想中才是真的可悲
No, what's sad is living in a fantasy.
大部分人都那样做
That's what most people do.
我可不活在幻想中 我就在这 宝贝
I'm living right here, baby.
那就是我想要的那种朋友
That's the kind of friend I want.
我们应该再约一次晚餐
We should try dinner again.
是吗
Should we?
可能他有个女朋友
Maybe he has a girlfriend?
或者可能他在中情局工作
Or maybe he's in the CIA?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么 他还没有回来吗
What, has he still not come home?
是的 他还没回来
No, he's not.
是没回来 但他是个成年人了
No, but maybe he's just an adult
他需要一小点隐私 这么说没问题吧
who deserves a little privacy. How about that?
爸爸 他是个老年人而且他一整天都没有回来了
Dad, he's an old adult and he's been gone all day.
- 如果发生什么事情了怎么办 - 不会的
- What if something happened? - No.
- 不会有事的 - 爸爸 我说认真的
- Nothing's happened. - Dad, I'm serious.
- 如果真的出什么事了呢 - 不会的 宝贝
- What if something happened? - Nothing has, baby.
嘿 各位
Hey, everybody!
嗯 晚餐闻起来很棒啊
Mmm, dinner smells great!
怎么了
What's wrong?
你去哪了
Where were you?
外面
Out?
就外面这样吗
Just out?
嗯 我碰到了一些老朋友
Yeah. I ran into some old friends.
我们叙了会儿旧
We were catching up.
你有朋友在纳什维尔吗
You have friends in Nashville?
我哪里都有朋友
I've got friends everywhere.
好吧 姑娘们刚刚在担心你呢
Well, the girls were worried.
噢 对不起
Oh, well, I'm sorry.
我只是想你们所有人
I guess I just thought, with all you guys
都很忙 哪里还有时间担心我
got going on around here, who has time to worry about me?
我们有担心
We do.
对不起 我保证不会再发生了
Well, I'm sorry, and I promise it won't happen again.
你知道吗 还有一天
You know, the other day,
他告诉女儿们 他教我怎么弹琴的
he told the girls that he taught me how to play.
弹吉他吗
As in the guitar?
不 打乒乓球 Scarlett 对 弹吉他
No. Ping-pong, Scarlett. Yes, guitar.
就像他才是我开启音乐生涯的原因
Like he's responsible for my musical career.
完完全全是因为他
That's all him, you know.
- 你确定他是这个意思吗 - 我告诉你 实际上
- Are you sure he meant it that way? - I'll tell you what.
我任何一点点好的地方
Any little good that is inside of me,
都跟他没有任何关系
he had nothing to do with it.
- 我知道 - 我向你保证
- I know. - That's a promise.
好吧 他在家里都过得怎么样
Well, how's he been around the house?
他并没有真的经常待在家里
He ain't really been around the house that much.
- 一直在躲着我们 - 躲去哪里
- Keeps disappearing on us. - To where?
与老朋友叙旧 他是这样说的
Catching up with old friends, so he says.
鬼知道
Hell, I don't know.
我都不知道我能信他多少话
I don't even know how much I trust him.
他是去喝酒了吗
Is he drinking?
他最好没去
He better not be drinking!
他要是在酗酒 他就给我滚出我家 我保证
He's drinking, he's outta my house. I can promise you that.
为了姑娘们好 我希望他别喝
I hope he ain't drinking, for the girls' sake.
如果是他以前的话 出门 对 就是去喝酒了
Used to be if he went out, yeah, he was drinking.
他回家的时候都是醉醺醺的
He was coming home drunk.
在那么些年全是这种破事之后
Well, it's hard to trust somebody
很难再去相信谁了
after years of all that kind of thing.
Scarlett 为什么你又说这些
Scarlett, why'd you have to say that?
现在我又想起了那些事情
Now you got that in my head.
我没有 是你自己说的
I didn't. You just said it yourself.
对啊 我不想说的
Yeah, well, I didn't want to.
真可爱
That's cute.
噢 拜托 他很安全
Oh, come on! He was safe!
没理由回不来
No way that doesn't get called back.
哟 披萨哪去了
Yo, where's the pizza?
是啊 我们是不是一个小时之前订的了
Yeah. Didn't we call it in like an hour ago?
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你真♥他♥妈♥粗鲁
You're a frickin' animal!
那是谁
Who is that?
Mia
Jonah 打给我
Mia
你在哪 打给我
噢 是… 没谁
Oh, it's... it's nobody.
听着不像没谁啊
Doesn't sound like nobody.
可能是外卖♥♥小哥吧
Yo, maybe it's the pizza guy.
不是外卖♥♥小哥
Well, it's not the pizza guy!
好吧
Okay.
谁啊
Who is it?
是我经纪人 可能是关于巡演的事
It's my agent. It's probably about tour.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
我们不能一直这样下去 好吗
We can't keep doing this, all right?
就是 就是不好
It's just... It's not healthy!
不要这样说
Don't say that!
你觉得这对我来说很简单吗
Do you think that this is easy for me?
那你为什么跟我分手
Then why are you breaking up with me?
难道我们又要这样再来一遍吗
Do we have to go over this again?
你知道我们这样是互相伤害
You know we're not right for each other.
- 我在尝试变得更好 – Mia
- I'm trying to get better! - Mia...
我不敢相信 你在我换了心理医生之后
I can't believe that you did this
马上就跟我分手了
right after I changed therapists.
我不能成为你变得更好的原因
I can't be the reason that you get better.
我不能 这不公平
I can't. That's not fair.
你现在需要专注在你自己的生活上
You need to focus on your own life right now.
好 你知道吗 不要告诉我我该做什么
Okay. You know what? Don't tell me what to do!
我就是关心一下你
I just care about you.
我希望你没事 好吗
And I want you to be okay, okay?
如果你想我没事
Yeah, well, if you wanted me to be okay,
你就不应该做这些事
you wouldn't be doing this.
听着 Mia…
Look, Mia...
你还好吗
Anything wrong?
没事 我就是想透透气
No. I just needed some air.
去欧洲的事 你觉得我该怎么做
The whole Europe thing, what do you think I should do?
你觉得我应该去吗
Do you think I should go?
我觉得你该去
Well, I think you should do it, all right?
我的意思是 你有几次能和上千个尖叫的
I mean, how often do you get to go to Europe
粉丝 一起去欧洲
with thousands of screaming fans?
也对
Yeah.
也对 我爸一直唠叨我这个事情
Yeah, my dad just keeps nagging me about it.
他说他觉得我就是一个美其名曰的备用歌♥手
Says he thinks I'll just be some like glorified backup singer.
嘿 至少你还很美
Hey, well, at least you'll be glorified.
好吧
Okay.
哟 来吧 披萨到了
Yo. Come on, pizza's here.
来了
Okay.
你好
Hello?
- 你好 - Deacon
- Hello. - Deacon?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
呃
Um...
伙计们 这是我儿子 Deacon
Fellas, this is my son, Deacon!
Deacon 这是 Reggie 还有这是 Jellyroll
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表