剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
he came up to about here on me.
我说:“如果我向爸爸借些钱
And I just said, "If I borrow some money from my father,
你愿意跟我出去吃晚饭吗?”
can I take you out for dinner?"
我只记得马蒂会尽可能多地参加聚会
All that I really remember is that Marty was going to parties as much as he could.
认识别人
Meeting as many people as he could.
我想让大家看看斯皮尔伯格先生进来...
I want everyone to look at Mr. Spielberg who came in to...
我和马蒂的第一次相遇 是因为我们有一个共同好友
I met Marty for the first time because we had a mutual friend,
他决定邀请所有人带上自己的短片
and he had decided to invite everybody up to his house
到他家
and bring our short movies with us.
(史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格 电影导演)
他带了一部叫《剃须记》的影片
He brought a movie called The Big Shave.
这次剃须好危险啊
It's a very close shave.
布莱恩·狄帕玛是我的一个朋友
Then Brian De Palma, who was a friend of mine,
也是马蒂的好兄弟 他开始把我们所有人聚在一起
and was one of Marty's best friends, started getting all of us together.
(法兰斯·福特·哥普拉 电影导演)
我碰到了很多人 有演员 作家
I met so many people. So many different actors, writers
还有施拉德
and Schrader was there.
(保罗·施拉德 编剧)
我记忆最深刻的就是约翰·米利厄斯
The one I remember the most is John Milius.
在新年前夜...
On New Year's Eve,
(约翰·米利厄斯 编剧)
约翰在开枪
John was shooting off a gun.
1970年...
It's 1970...
我在那里也碰到了乔治·卢卡斯 他在拍《五百年后》
I met George Lucas there, too. And Lucas was doing THX 1138.
大家都在拍自己的第一部长篇电影 然后将其展示出来
Everybody was making these first features and they were being shown.
(《逍遥骑士》)
当时 在好莱坞
And at that time, in Hollywood,
《逍遥骑士》做出了突破
is the Easy Rider breakthrough,
让那些吸食大♥麻♥的 长发电影制♥作♥人得到尊重
giving respect to long-haired filmmakers who smoked marijuana.
突然 独♥立♥电影制♥作♥人被思想狭隘的
All of a sudden, independent filmmakers were being taken very seriously
好莱坞工作室重视了
by parochial Hollywood studios.
(新电影:暴♥力♥ 性 艺术)
马蒂想在这里建立联♥系♥网
Marty was looking to connect
发展自己的事业
and try and make a career out here.
直到最后 我遇到了罗杰·科尔曼 他说他会让我拍一部剥削电影
Until finally, I met Roger Corman who said he'd give me an exploitation film to make.
罗杰·科尔曼为了拍摄这些类型电影
Roger Corman who was employing exploiting young filmmakers
会雇佣(剥削)年轻的电影制♥作♥人
in order to make these genre movies.
他拍了这部电影《冷血霹雳火》
He had this film, Boxcar Bertha.
上世纪30年代 他们开着车到处跑
It's the '30s, and they're running around in cars.
很像《雌雄大盗》 基本上也是类型电影
It's like a Bonnie and Clyde take-off, basically, a genre.
“你想做吗?” 我说:“当然”
"Would you wanna do it?" I said, "Absolutely."
你好
Hi.
发生了什么事?我们被抢劫了?
What happened out there? We get robbed?
(《冷血霹雳火》1972年)
为什么?你有东西值得被抢?
Why? You got something to rob?
科尔曼来到我的拍摄地点 阿肯色州
Corman came down to Arkansas where I was shooting.
他想看看我的准备工作
Wanted to see my preparation.
我给他看了前两个场景 草图和场景都画好了
And I showed him the first two scenes, all drawings and every scene was drawn.
然后他看着那卷纸说:“等一下
And then he looked at the volume of paper and he said, "Wait a minute,
你每个场景都是这样拍的?”
you have every scene done this way?"
我说:“对” 他说:“好吧” 然后他离开了
I said, "Yes." He said, "All right." And he walked out.
拍《冷血霹雳火》时 我在学习 如何在预算有限的情况下拍电影
Boxcar Bertha, that was learning how to make a film on a budget,
同时和我非常喜爱的演员合作
when working with actors whom I adored.
不是我的头饰
Not my tiara.
它没什么特别的
It ain't so special.
我是按照计划和预算完成的
I finished on a schedule and on a budget.
圆♥满♥完成 不用被解雇
And getting it done without getting fired.
说真的 我很高兴自己没有被解雇
Seriously. I was so happy I didn't get fired.
这是个里程碑
It was a milestone.
但我的朋友不喜欢它 仿佛我染上了什么疾病
But my friends didn't like it. It's as if I had caught a disease or something.
真的 他们看了我一眼 然后远离我
Really. They looked at me and moved away from me.
大部分我想合作的人都说:“别靠近我”
Most people I wanted to work with, they said, "Get away from me," you know.
说了很多话 但在某些情况下 说得很清楚 “别靠近我”
In so many words. In some cases, very clearly, "Get away from me."
他们不喜欢的是我拍了那部电影
What they didn't like was that I made the film, is what it was.
你认为这是因为你背叛了 自己作为艺术家的身份吗?
Do you think it's 'cause you betrayed yourself as an artist?
那是他们的想法
That's what they think, yeah.
大概在那个时候 布莱恩·狄帕玛 也给了我《出租车司机》的剧本
Right around that time, Brian De Palma also gave me the script of Taxi Driver
我想拍这部剧
and I wanted to do it.
但是迈克尔和朱莉娅·菲利普斯 已经拍了很多部电影
But Michael and Julia Phillips, they had made a number of films.
他们根本不会把它当回事
They wouldn't take it seriously at all,
因为我拍了《冷血霹雳火》
because I had done Boxcar Bertha.
在好莱坞
In Hollywood...
马蒂总觉得自己在社交方面不合群
Marty always had feelings of he didn't fit in there, socially.
马戈迪·基德尔和詹妮弗·绍特 在海边有一所房♥子
There was a beach house that Margot Kidder and Jennifer Salt had together
很多年轻人过去都喜欢去那里
and a lot of young people used to like to go out there.
我只记得我的朋友彼得·博伊尔
What I do remember is that my friend Peter Boyle
把马蒂从海里救了出来 他快淹死了
pulled Marty out of the ocean because he was drowning.
马蒂去冲浪了 他不喜欢户外活动
Marty went out in the surf, not an outdoors guy,
但他决定做个好人 尝试和其他人打交道
but he decided to be the good guy and try to mix it up
融入其中 变得好相处
and fit in and be congenial and everything.
之后他被海浪卷住了 回不去了
And he got caught in the waves. He couldn't get back in.
他快淹死了
I mean, he was drowning.
马蒂在好莱坞有点迷失了
Marty was sort of lost in Hollywood.
他就像在异乡的异客
I mean, he was like a stranger in a strange land.
他试图从中找到一些意义
And he was trying to make some sense out of it.
我之前认识约翰·卡萨韦蒂斯 跟他谈起了马蒂
I had gotten to know John Cassavetes, and I talked to him about Marty.
他说:“好啊 我想看他的电影”
And he said, "Yeah, I'd like to see his movie."
之前的事...
I mean, I'm sorry about...
我很抱歉
about before.
那部电影让我很尴尬
And I was embarrassed by the film.
但他真的相信了
But he really believed in it.
他跟我说:“那是你不得不拍的电影
And he told me, "That's the kind of film you gotta make.
你并没有拍其他剥削电影 拍《谁在敲门》这种电影吧”
You don't make any of this other nonsense. Do that."
他在那部电影中看到了马蒂的惊人天赋
He saw, in that movie, Marty's amazing gift.
约翰成为了马蒂的电影守护神
John became Marty's patron saint of cinema.
他的良知
His conscience.
他看了看《冷血霹雳火》 之后我看到他看着我
So, he looked at Boxcar Bertha, I saw him afterwards. He looked at me...
然后...
and...
离我三米远 说:“过来”
He was like ten feet away from me, and he goes, "Come here."
我向他走过去 他抱住了我
And I went up to him and he embraced me.
然后把我推到一边去
And he held me aside. Pushed me aside and he goes,
“你花一年时间拍了这部烂片
"You just spent a year of your life making a piece of shit.
别再这样做了
Don't do this again.
别再这样做了”
Don't do this again."
他说:“你就没有真正想做的事吗?”
He said, "Don't you have something you really wanna do?"
“有啊 我想拍《穷街陋巷》”
"Well, yes, I have this thing, Mean Streets."
因为所有我想在《谁在敲门》里 弄清楚的东西
Because all the things that I really wanted to get clearer
都在《穷街陋巷》里
in Who's That Knocking really were in Mean Streets.
他说:“那就开始吧
And he said, "Well, get it going.
看看你能不能找个演员来演”
See if you can get an actor to play in it."
你说弗娜介绍...
You said that Verna introduced...
她介绍他们认识的 我的妻子 和这位很优秀的演员合作过一部戏
She introduced them. My wife was in a play with this wonderful, wonderful actor.
他们说:“太好了 这个人你必须见见”
They said, "Yeah, you gotta meet this guy."
我说:“他是谁?”
I said, "Who is he?"
(谨以此纪念罗伯特·乌里科拉 1942年–2024年)
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表