剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
比如 《好家伙》的那次试映惨败时
Like, when we had that disastrous screening of Goodfellas,
马蒂表现得很好 别人说什么他都同意
Marty was great. He agreed to everything they said.
但他一个都没照做!
Didn't do any of 'em, but he agreed to 'em!
最后他们还是妥协了 但我们失去了一些东西
And then they finally gave in. But one of the things we lost,
本来应该在1600家影院上映
we were supposed to open in 1,600 theaters.
结果只有800家 华纳兄弟削减了我们电影的放映规模
They opened in 800 theaters. Warner Bros. flipped us.
但随后影评出炉了
But then the reviews started coming in.
每个人都喜欢黑帮片
Everyone loves a wise guy.
《好家伙》吗?很棒的电影
Goodfellas? Great film.
上映第一周就登上票房♥榜首
Number one in box-office sales during its very first week.
这是一部杰作
This is a great film.
斯科塞斯正处于 自己的艺术巅峰 没有导演比他更棒
Scorsese is at the peak of his art. There is no director better.
你觉得我好笑吗?
Do you think I'm funny?
对 事实上... - 你觉得我好笑吗?
I do, as a matter... - Do you find me amusing?
对 我觉得你好笑
No, I do, I think you're funny.
乔·佩西很生气地说 “你觉得我是小丑吗?
Joe Pesci gets really angry and goes, "Am I a clown to you?
我来这里是逗你笑的? 我哪里好笑了?”
Am I here to make you laugh? How am I funny?"
对 我记得
Yes. No, sure, I remember.
这太棒了
That was awesome.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thanks.
不仅这部电影获得了认可 同年《愤怒的公牛》也获得了认可
Not only was that film recognized, but Raging Bull was recognized the same year.
《愤怒的公牛》 被评为十年最佳电影
80年代最佳电影中 《愤怒的公牛》排名第一
Best films of the '80s? Raging Bull is number one.
我觉得最好的电影? 马丁·斯科塞斯的《愤怒的公牛》
The first film on my list? Martin Scorsese's Raging Bull.
我觉得这毋庸置疑
There was no question in my mind.
在《好家伙》之后 《恐怖角》也票房♥大卖♥♥
After Goodfellas, Cape Fear. It was a big hit.
这不是我最喜欢的电影
Not my favorite of my films,
但我们在其中尝试了一些 关于恐惧的有趣元素
but there's some really interesting elements that we tried about fear.
脱掉衣服 跪下!
Take off your clothes and get down on your knees!
《恐怖角》1991年
不!
No!
不要!
Don't!
结果是不是... 我不太清楚它的票房♥
Did it end up... I don't know what the box office was on it.
票房♥非常好
It was very good.
《恐怖角》票房♥第一 环球影业
突然之间 所有人都开始重新审视 “等一下 这太棒了!”
All of a sudden everybody turned around and said, "Wait a minute. Oh, yeah!"
这些电影既真实 又暴♥力♥ 在某种程度上
The films are raw, violent, and in one way or another,
就和自传一样
autobiographical.
他们在别的地方杀了人 然后把尸体运到这里来丢
They killed people other places and came and dumped the bodies here.
就在那儿? - 我记得很清楚
Right there? - I remember vividly.
当时那个时代完全不同
It was a whole different time.
我父母还在世 就像我说的 他们很享受那个时候
My mother and father were alive, as I said, and they enjoyed it.
他上的是哪所大学?
What college did he go to?
纽约大学
New York University.
对 纽约大学
Right, NYU.
那个时候 学费还挺便宜的
And, at the time, the tuition was pretty cheap.
我们玩得很开心
We played it up. We had some fun.
你现在做面团吗?从头开始吗?
Now, do you make the dough? Do you start from scratch?
对 我从头开始做 - 你自己做酱料吗?
I start from scratch, that's right. - Did you make the sauce yourself?
小心你的衬衫 - 对 我不想弄脏...
Watch your shirt. - Oh, yeah. Don't wanna get...
抹开一点 对 别放太多
Smear it around. Yeah, nice, Not too much.
否则味道就太重了 就是这样
Don't make it too much, it gets too heavy. That's it.
罗伯特·德尼罗会过来吃这块披萨?
Robert De Niro comes over and eats this pizza?
他超爱吃 他说我做的披萨是全世界最棒的
Robert De Niro loves it. He says I make the best pizza in the whole world.
这和别的披萨有什么不同? - 因为是我做的
Why is this different than other pizza? - Because it's made by me.
她太棒了 你在电影里见过她
She was amazing. Well, you've seen her in the movies.
对 - 其实他并没有怎么指导她
Yeah. - And he didn't really direct her much.
他只是让她自♥由♥发挥
He would just turn her on.
他就只说:“好了 妈妈 开始吧”
I mean, he literally would just say, "Okay, Mother, start now."
我不想叫醒她
I don't wanna wake her up.
哦... - 看看谁来了!
Oh... - Look who's here! Look who's here.
嘿 妈妈 你怎么还没睡? - 你在干什么?
Hey, Ma. What you doin' up? - What are you doing?
怎么了? - 没事
What happened? - No, nothin'.
她看到乔·佩西衬衫上的血时...
When she sees, for example, the blood on Joe Pesci's shirt...
给了真实反应
here, that's a genuine reaction.
真的吗? - 今晚我们玩得晚了点
And? - Well, tonight we were out late.
开车去了乡下 撞到了一只鹿
We took a ride... out to the country and we hit one of those deers.
血就是这么来的 我和吉米都跟你说过了
That's where the blood came from, I told you. Jimmy told you before.
妈妈 我想起来了 我需要这把刀
That reminds me, Ma, I need this knife.
他总是先给我第一句话
Now he starts me always off with the first sentence, that's all.
然后就没了
That's all he gives me.
他说:“你得即兴发挥”
He says, "You have to improvise."
我问:“那我该说什么?” 他说:“你会知道的
I say, "What do I say?" He says, "You'll know what to say.
一开口 台词自然就来了”
As soon as you start, it'll just come to you."
你为什么不找个好姑娘? - 妈 我几乎每天晚上都能碰到
Why don't you get yourself a nice girl? - I get a nice one almost every night, Ma.
对 但你应该找个女朋友 这样你才能安定下来
Yeah, but get yourself a girl so you can settle down.
我几乎每天晚上都安定下来了 但到早上 我又自♥由♥了
I settle down almost every night, but in the morning I'm free.
我爱你 我想和你在一起
I love you. I wanna be with you.
原来车子的后备箱里有一具尸体
It turns out there's a body in the trunk of the car.
马蒂没告诉她
Marty didn't tell her.
她发现后想追着打他的头
When she found out, she was looking to chase him and hit him in the head.
因为她觉得
Because she felt
如果她知道 车子的后备箱里有一具尸体
that if she had known there was a body in the trunk of that car,
她就不会给他们做早餐了
she wouldn't have made them breakfast.
你的妈妈参演过你拍摄的短片
You know your mother had been in your short films.
他们必须这样做 任何学生电影制♥作♥人
They had to be. Any student filmmaker,
最先找的人就是你的父母
first persons you go to are your parents.
他让我凌晨四点半起床煮意大利面
He made me get up to cook spaghetti at 4:30 in the morning.
我参演了《穷街陋巷》
I was in the Mean Streets.
《穷街陋巷》1973年
他让我拍那个场景拍了22次
He made me do that scene 22 times.
我早上还得去上班 那时已经凌晨两点了!
And I had to go to work in the morning. It was 2:00 in the morning!
我还在拍那个场景
And I was still doing that scene.
我对他说:“我受不了了 马蒂 我早上还要去上班”
And I says to him, "I've had it, Marty. I gotta go to work in the morning."
他说:“去那个角落 等我叫你 你才能出来!”
He says, "Go in that corner and don't come out till I call you!"
在拍《意大利裔美国人》时 她在镜头前表现得
From doing Italianamerican, she had such a...
非常镇定 就好像摄影机不存在
composure in front of the camera. The camera didn't seem to exist.
放一勺... 几勺
Take a few spoonfuls of tomato
番茄酱进去 这样肉丸会一直很软
and throw them in here, because your meatballs remain very soft.
《意大利裔美国人》1974年
不像有时候你受邀去别人家
Not like some of the meatballs you eat sometime,
吃的肉丸 - 是吗?
if you're invited somewhere. - Yeah?
硬得像石头
You eat a meatball and it's as hard as can be.
扔到墙上 墙都会裂开!
You throw it at the wall, the wall would crack!
我只是把它当成一件有说服力的事情
I just relate to it as something that's convincing.
我不喜欢他把我放进电影里 然后又把我删掉
I don't like when he puts me in a picture, then he takes me out.
呃...
Well...
这不公平 我付出了很多努力
It's not fair. I work so hard.
她曾在《出租车司机》中被剪掉 在里面饰演特拉维斯的第一位乘客
She was cut out of Taxi Driver. She was Travis's first passenger.
对 - 拎着购物袋
That's right. - With shopping bags.
那些购物袋不能放进车里
You know those shopping bags they couldn't get in the car...
太重了 我说
They were so heavy! I says...
“妈妈 要剪掉点片段了 你得被剪掉 就是这样”
Mom, something had to go. You had to go, that's it.
可以说 我的父母喜欢外界重新
My parents enjoyed the reassessment, so to speak,
对我和我的作品的评价
of me and my work.
不过 他们曾经参加过奥斯卡奖 这个奖对他们来说意义重大
But, you know, they were at the Oscars, and the Oscars meant a great deal to them.
在你被提名奥斯卡奖时 马蒂兴奋吗?
Was Marty excited when you were nominated for an Oscar?
我记得当时自己坐在
I remember sitting at the table...
获奖者的那一桌
for the honorees.
有个奥斯卡奖的老评委也在那桌
And an old member of the Academy was at the table.
他靠过来对我说:“别讲脏话”
And he leaned over to me, says, "Try to keep your language clean."
他居然以为我说话的方式
He actually thought that I spoke
和那部电影里的人一样 我们来自纽约
like the guys in the movie. We were from New York.
我们就是那个层级的人
We were that level.
我们能感觉到自己根本不属于这里
We just didn't belong, and we felt it.
我觉得《好家伙》在 斯科塞斯的职业生涯中起了奇怪的作用
I think Goodfellas did this strange thing in Scorsese's career,
因为这部电影 大家给他贴上了 “黑帮电影导演”的标签
which is, it allowed people to label him "the Mob movie-maker".
但我一直觉得这很傻 因为他并没有相关元素
But I've always felt it's really silly, 'cause he doesn't have one element.
马克·哈里斯 作家兼新闻记者
他的元素是世界 是封闭的特定文化
His element is worlds, particular, enclosed cultures,
包括《好家伙》里的集团犯罪
whether that is organized crime in Goodfellas,
和伊迪丝·华顿写的小说 《纯真年代》里的
or the world of New York society in The Age of Innocence,
纽约上流社会
which is an Edith Wharton novel.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表