剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
I had never seen to that degree before in my life.
马丁在寻找 如果你想走得更远
Martin is searching. And if you want to go further,
他会一直鼓励你
he will always encourage you to go further.
总是开心地鼓励你
He's just so full of glee, so full of encouragement,
看看你能做到什么程度
just to see how far you can take a thing.
哎呀!
Whoopsie daisy!
你是不是那个时候把鼻子弄断了?
And didn't you... Isn't that the time you broke your nose?
对
Yeah.
我脸上全是血
There was so much blood all over my face
大概大部分不是我自己的
that you couldn't really tell that most of it was mine.
这一切都是我的主意 完全是我的错
It was all my idea. It was my own fault.
所以我为此付出了代价
So I paid the price for it, I suppose.
那就选什么呢? 肋骨 排骨 里脊 还是小腿呢?
What'll it be then? Rib or chop? Loin or shank?
肝脏! - 脾脏!
The liver! - The spleen!
这么多年来 我都一直很想做这个项目
I had been so obsessed with that project for so many years,
所以我全身心投入其中了
that I put everything into it.
这意味着我要和哈维·温斯坦正面交锋
And that meant going toe-to-toe with Harvey Weinstein.
哈维·温斯坦 《纽约黑帮》的制♥作♥人
哈维既是销♥售♥ 也是暴徒 他不是艺术家
Harvey was a salesman and a thug. He's not an artist.
但是他想加入艺术家这个圈子
But he wanted to be invited to the artists' table,
这就是他加入的方式
and this was his way in.
但马蒂致力于拍摄完这部电影
But Marty, he is so committed to getting it done,
他能与这些非常难搞的制♥作♥人合作
he's been able to work with these very difficult producers.
这是个很棒的天赋
And that's a great talent.
因为你如果没有得到那么雄厚的资金 就无法拍这些大电影
Because you can't make these big movies unless you have that kind of financing.
他热爱电影
He loved cinema,
他想拍出上世纪 五六十年代风格的优秀电影
and he wanted to make it spectacular in the style of the '50s and '60s
就和大卫·里恩或梅茨格的作品一样
in terms of David Lean or Metzger.
在某种程度上 我也有这种想法 但我有自己的方式
So did I, to a certain extent, but I do it my own way.
他出镜了
And he goes out of frame.
我想基于自己的理解
I wanted to make something that had as much authenticity as possible
以及我多年来学习和研究的成果
from what I could understand
拍一部尽可能真实的作品
and what I had been studying over the years and researching.
他还需要卖♥♥电影
He also needed to sell a picture.
而对他来说 最糟糕的事情就是帽子 他不希望任何人戴帽子
And the worst thing for him were the hats. He didn't want anybody wearing hats.
我说:“当时每个人都戴帽子
I said, "Everybody wore hats. Everybody wore hats.
你想要我怎么办?每个人都戴帽子”
What do you want from me? Everybody wore hats."
我只是想看看你的脸 小子
I just want to see your face, son.
没有恶意
No harm intended.
但同时 他又不想让观众
But at the same time, he didn't want to turn off the audience
对那些看起来很陌生的东西产生排斥
to something that looked alien.
或者说不漂亮的东西? - 对 没错
Or not beautiful? - Yeah. Exactly.
电影里有俊男靓女
You've got a beautiful man, you've got beautiful women in there.
他希望观众看到他们
You want people to see them.
你必须接受它 我们是在一起拍电影
You have to work with it. You're making a film together.
他们会给你钱
And also, they're going to give you the money.
这是等价互换
It's bartering. It's bartering.
否则就没法拍电影了
Because it's either that or not get the film made.
你投入到这项工作时会将自己带入到
When you go into this work, you give birth to yourself
一个充满冲突和腐♥败♥的世界
into a world of conflict and corruption.
钱能赋予强大力量
There will always be that opposition between money, where the power is,
创作人员也想用那笔钱讲述故事
and the creative people
但两者之间总是存在那种对立
who are trying to tell stories with that money.
我是按照自己画的草图拍摄的
I was shooting it a certain way,
所以这多花了我点时间
according to the way I made my drawings, so it took me a little longer.
哈维非常生气
So, Harvey got furious.
他说:“这花得太多了”
Said, "It's costing too much."
电影公♥司♥不想支付其中的一部分费用
And the studio, they didn't want to pay for some of it.
所以我不得不只拍
So I had to really focus on
自己想要的内容以及觉得是重要的内容
what I wanted to shoot, what I thought was important,
从而控制剩余制♥作♥部分的成本
in order to get control of what was remaining of the production.
压力非常大
The pressure was so strong.
但马丁很顽强
But Martin's a cage fighter.
会是最后一个站着的人
He'll be the last one standing.
我为自己需要的东西 而奋战 但我有一个弱点
I fought to get what I needed, but I had a weakness.
那就是我不断修改剧本
Which was I kept changing the script.
直到今天 我都没有写完
To this day, I don't have the story down.
有很多关于剧本的讨论
There was a lot of discussion about the screenplay.
剧本确实不断完善了
It definitely continued to evolve.
有时 我们是边做边改的
In some cases, making it up as we went along.
在这种情况下 这意味着...
In which case, that meant, you know...
负责人会进来问:“你们在做什么?”
People in charge would come in and say, "What are you doing?"
有几个编剧在边上闲逛
There were a few writers drifting around.
其中有一个是温斯坦的间谍
One of them was a spy... for the Weinstein camp.
他在... 他在监视
And he was spying.
把一切事情都报告回去 包括我们犯的错误...
Reporting back all our, sort of, misdemeanors and everything and...
但不管怎样 马丁最终失控了 把他的桌子从窗户扔了出去
But, anyhow, Martin lost it at one point, and threw his desk out of the window.
我记得是在三楼
It was on the third floor, as I remember it.
我进去看到这些桌子 那里有个制片人
I go in, I see these desks and there was the producer
举起桌子 把它扔了出去
and I took the desk and tossed it over.
结果那是我的...
And it was my...
和我一起来的同事说 “那不是他的桌子”
The other associate with me, he said, "That's not his desk."
当时很不稳定 大家都...
It was just volatile. You know, everybody was...
非常艰难
It was tough.
马丁·斯科塞斯期待已久的史诗电影
Martin Scorsese's long-anticipated epic,
《纽约黑帮》在全国上映
Gangs of New York, opens all across the country.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
这部电影超预算了 我真的把所有都赌上了
The film went way over budget. I did have everything on the line.
我真的尽力去推广它
So, I really did everything I could to get the publicity out there.
当然 现在马丁在这里的真正原因
Now, of course, the real reason Marty's here
是想回收一些成本
is to try and make some of that precious money back.
我不知道怎么卖♥♥电影
Now, I don't even know what really sells a film.
可能就在电视上谈谈这部电影
Apparently, being on television, talking about the picture,
表现得很友好
seeing that you're, you know, friendly.
对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
《纽约黑帮》下周五上映 欢迎马丁·斯科塞斯
Gangs of New York opens next Friday. Please welcome Martin Scorsese.
幸运的是 这部电影成绩很好
Luckily, it did very well.
在票房♥方面算得上是部大电影
This was a big movie, in terms of box office.
而且影评人士也很喜欢它
And the critics, they loved it.
一部大胆罕见的视觉作品 给人印象深刻!
但《纽约黑帮》是我痴迷的项目
But Gangs was something... It was an obsession.
即便我拍完了
And it was something that, even if I got it done,
也不代表就结束了 直到现在都还没有结束
it's never done. It just isn't done. It still isn't done.
就我而言...
So, as far as I'm concerned, you know what, let's...
在那些情况下 我尽力把它拍出来了
I got it out, as best I could under these circumstances.
按下暂停键 深呼吸
Put it to rest, take a deep breath.
这就是我最后所能做的
And that's what I finally was able to do.
因为当时 我在生活中
Because at that point in time, in my life,
找到了某个让我稳定下来的人 那就是海伦
I found a kind of steadiness, and that was Helen.
海伦·莫里斯·斯科塞斯
海伦在我们见面前就联♥系♥过我了
Helen made contact with me, before we ever met.
她给我寄了这本祷告书
She gave me this... sent me this book, this prayer book.
里面有一封信
There's a letter in it.
我当时不认识她 她算是我的粉丝 我心想:“这真是太奇妙了”
I didn't know her. It was sort of a fan. And I was... I said, "Isn't that amazing?"
一年后 我们相遇了
Because a year later, we met, you know?
又过了一年 我们见得更多了
And then a year after that, we met even more.
我碰到海伦时正在写一本书
I met Helen working on a book
是关于伟大的英国导演 迈克尔·鲍威尔
about the great British director Michael Powell.
海伦在兰登书屋 当编辑的时候 我就认识她了
I knew Helen when she was an editor at Random House.
她当时是兰登书屋的优秀编辑
Helen was one of the great Random House editors.
...是生活在被金钱和技术控制的
...a young poet who lives in a society
社会里的年轻诗人
that's been totally taken over by money and technology.
1994年关于儒勒·凡尔纳的 纪录片片段
海伦与马蒂的成长环境完全不同
And Helen is, you know, worlds away from where Marty grew up.
她的曾曾曾祖父签署了《独♥立♥宣言》
Her great, great, great grandfather signed the Declaration of Independence.
她来自那个环境
She's from that world.
所以他们的环境完全不同 但他们却美妙地结合在一起
So, it was a different world and it was sort of a fabulous union.
就是这样 真乖 - 希区柯克的拍摄角度
There you go, good girl. - Hitchcock angle.
之后 弗朗西斯卡
Out of that came Francesca
于1999年11月16日出生了
on November 16th, 1999.
她大概早产了五周
She was quite early. Like, I think five weeks early.
天呐 - 对
Oh, my gosh. - Yeah. Yeah.
在凌晨四点 我们...
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表