剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
I drew the shots based on the shower sequence in Psycho.
经过翻译和重新诠释
Translated, reinterpreted,
许多画面诞生了
and it kind of kicked off a lot of images.
很多流血场景并不是真实的 所以经常很离奇
Often surreal, because a lot of the bloodletting is not realistic.
但我告诉鲍勃:“这次拍摄会很特殊
But I told Bob, "This is gonna be special,"
拍那些打斗场景时 你需要耐心些”
I said, "the fight scenes. And I'm gonna need your patience."
他说:“好”
And he said, "No, okay."
所有人 安静 就这样 准备好了吗?开始
Everybody quiet and that's it, ready? Okay.
《愤怒的公牛》的废弃镜头
拍完所有打斗场面 花了多久根本无法想象
You cannot imagine how long it took to shoot all the fights.
要让血和汗都恰到好处
To get all the blood right and the perspiration.
德尼罗一直保持着耐心
De Niro was unfailingly patient.
马蒂让血从挂在德尼罗后脑勺上的
Marty had the blood spurting from elaborate devices
精密仪器中喷出来
that are hooked at the back of De Niro's head.
他其实没有在被打 而是巧妙地移♥动♥自己的头
And he's not actually being hit here, but he's moving his head perfectly
就像真的被打了一样
as if he has been.
拍这样一个镜头可能要花一个小时
A shot like this could take an hour.
通常 我们一天只能拍一两个镜头
Often, we'd only get maybe one or two shots a day.
因为搭建的装置
Because of the rigs that had to be built,
你改变摄影机的速度
and because when you change the speed of the camera,
甚至调整了光圈
you also have to change the iris.
所以这里需要一个助理 那里需要一个 摄影师在中间
So there had to be one assistant here, one here, and then there's the cameraman.
如果你要移♥动♥ 那他们要跟着你
And if you're moving, they have to move with you.
在某些场景中
And you'll have seen in certain scenes
一开始是正常速度 然后突然变成慢动作 然后又变成正常速度了
where it's normal speed, then suddenly goes into slow motion, then comes back.
这些都是三四个人 用阿莱弗莱克斯摄影机拍的
I mean, that was all done with three or four people on one Arriflex.
所以...
You know, so...
拍《愤怒的公牛》时 你和塞尔玛的合作
With Raging Bull, when you worked with Thelma,
是不是很不一样的一次经历?
was it a very different experience suddenly working with Thelma?
我们已经九年没见了
We hadn't seen each other for nine years.
拍完《制♥造♥伍德斯托克音乐节》后 我们就断了联♥系♥
After Woodstock, we didn't connect at all.
我当时在宾夕法尼亚州的匹兹堡
I was in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
拍一部关于最高法♥院♥的荒谬电影
working on this ridiculous movie about the Supreme Court.
我接到这个电♥话♥时简直不敢相信
I got this call and I couldn't believe it, really.
我不知道该不该相信
I didn't know whether I could believe it.
她说:“我不知道怎么... 我从来没剪过故事片”
She said, "I don't know how to-- I never cut a feature before."
我说:“这和我们之前拍的没什么不同”
I said, "Just-- It's no different," I said, "from what we used to do."
我和马蒂一开始合作的基础就是信任
Originally, with Marty, with me, it was trust,
他觉得我们不需要为哪个剪辑更好 而陷入自我争斗
he felt that we wouldn't have to indulge in ego battles over which cut was better.
“别让导演进剪辑室”
"Keep the director out of the editing room,"
我经常听到这种话
was something that I heard a lot.
至少对这位导演是这样
Or at least this director.
她似乎同意了和我合作
She seemed to agree to work with me.
我们在马蒂的公♥寓♥卧室里剪辑
We were editing in Marty's apartment, in a bedroom.
我们整夜剪辑 从晚上9点开始工作
We cut all night. I would start at, like, 9 o'clock at night
直到天亮
and work until dawn.
当鸟儿开始唱歌♥时 他才想停下来
When the birds started to sing, he wanted to stop.
他会从晚上9点半 或10点开始和塞尔玛剪辑
He would start editing with Thelma at 9:30, 10
工作到第二天早上8点
and work till 8 o'clock the following morning.
我醒来 吃早餐
I woke up, had breakfast,
他吃晚餐 然后睡觉 我过我的白天 然后他们又开始工作了
he had dinner, he went to sleep, I did my day, and then they started again.
塞尔玛剪辑时会找到她所谓的
When Thelma was editing, she would find what she called
镜头本身的价值
the value of the shot itself.
这意味着 如果你用这种方式 拍了这个画面
Which means just because you shot this image in this way,
并且它原本是为电影的 某个特定部分设计的
and it was meant for a certain place in the film,
它可能在完全无关的地方发挥作用
it may work somewhere else that has nothing to do with it.
罗宾逊显然累了...
Robinson, apparently tired...
这是马蒂拍的最聪明的镜头之一
Now, this is one of the most brilliant things Marty did.
你马上会看到灯光暗下来的场景
You'll see in a moment. To have the lights go down.
摄影机的速度改变了
The camera change speed.
在拍这个镜头时 几乎没有声音
During the shot, hardly any sound.
换作其他导演 可能会让成千上万的人喊
Probably another director might have had a thousand people yelling,
“加油 杀了他” 或 “加油 杰克!”
"Come on, come on, kill him," or "Come on, Jake!"
但没有 只听到了一点点动物的呼吸声
No. You just hear a little bit of an animal breathing.
这一切都被压缩成有戏剧张力的剪辑
And then it gets collapsed all into this dramatic cutting.
我们发现杰克·拉莫塔的妻子薇琪
The one thing that we found was that Vickie, the wife of Jake LaMotta,
她对所看到的事情的反应
her reaction to what she's seeing
是我们决定围绕其拍整组镜头的关键
was something that we decided to build the whole sequence about.
面对眼前的恐怖场面 她只是将头埋在手中
She's just putting her head in her hands at the horror she's watching.
而那些切到她的镜头非常重要
And those cuts to her are so important.
这些击打干脆有力
These are clean, whistling shots.
这一切变得非常直观 就像在创作一件雕塑
So it all became very visceral, like creating a sculpture.
没有人能受得了
No man can endure this.
他非常努力地尝试
He works extremely hard
提出一些新的东西 或者至少在视觉上引人注目的东西
to try and come up with something new or something at least visually arresting.
有时他并不想这样
Sometimes he doesn't want to be visually arresting.
有时他只想让镜头保持静止
Sometimes he just wants to be static
因为他知道这正是电影主题所需要的
because he knows that's what the subject matter requires.
你回来了 - 嗨 薇琪
You're home. - Hi, Vick.
嗨 乔
[Vickie] Hi, Joe.
嗨 你去哪儿了?
Hi. Where were you?
我出去了 怎么了?
I went out. What's the matter?
这个场景拍得非常简单
This is very simply shot.
你去哪儿了?
Where'd you go?
没有花哨的摄影机移♥动♥
No fancy camera moves
除了当凯茜上楼时镜头跟着她 这很糟糕
except the devastating move when Cathy goes upstairs,
之后镜头又拉回到他身上
and it pans back to him.
你对接下来会发生的事情有种不安的感觉
You have a sense of dread about what's going to happen.
嫉妒 不信任
Jealousy, the lack of trust.
你怎么了?
What's the matter with you, huh?
你们刚才怎么亲嘴了?
What's with this kissin' on the mouth?
那只是打招呼 我不能亲我的嫂子吗?
I just said hello, can't I kiss my sister-in-law?
亲脸颊不行吗?
Ain't her cheek good enough for you?
一开始是有剧本的 但在拍摄过程中
There was a script, but it was all being developed
慢慢改掉了
as they shot the scene.
你为什么恶狠狠地看我?
What are you givin' me dirty looks for?
我们一直都在不断提出新的东西
We've always come up with stuff all the time.
他知道警戒线在哪里
He knew where to keep up the guardrails, but he would always be
但他从不害怕尝试任何东西
never afraid to try anything.
你想说什么?我听到了一些事
What are you telling me? I heard some things.
关于什么的?关于我和萨尔维的? 你听到什么了?
You heard some things about what? Me and Salvy? What'd you hear?
我听到了一些事
I heard some things.
你听到了一些事
You heard some things.
罗伯特就是这样做的 而且马蒂也知道
Robert does this, and Marty knows that he does it.
他不停地挑衅 明明已经说了 应该说的话
He keeps aggravating, he already said what he was supposed to say
然后还继续说下去
and he keeps on going.
我听到了一些事 乔伊
I heard some things, Joey.
那你听到什么了?你到底什么意思?
Well, what did you hear? What do you mean you heard things?
我听到了
I heard.
作为演员 你就会说:“我已经回答你了
And you as an actor saying, "I answered you already.
我说了 没有”
I said no."
我告诉你了 我听到了一些事
I told you, I heard some things.
你听到了一些事
You heard some things.
最后你开始变得恼火
To where you really start to get aggravated.
这很真实 你懂我的意思吗?
It is real. Do you know what I'm saying?
你听到什么了?
What'd you hear?
我听到了一些事
I heard some things.
德尼罗和我都喜欢 阿博特和科斯特洛的喜剧表演
De Niro and I both liked the Abbott and Costello comedy routines.
第三垒上的那个人是谁? - 不 这是第二垒
What's the guy's name on third base? - No, What's on second.
第二垒是谁? - “谁”在第一垒
Who's on second? - Who's on first.
我不知道 - 他在第三垒
I don't know. - He's on third.
它和语言有很大的关系 即文字游戏
It has a lot to do with language, with word play.
你什么意思? - 我听到的不是这样
What do you mean? - That's not what I heard.
你听说什么了? - 我听到了一些事
What'd you hear? - I heard some things.
玩文字游戏 这在萨缪尔·贝克特的作品中
Play on words, and has more to do with, like, Samuel Beckett
体现最多
than anything else.
好吧 我想我们应该继续
All right, I think we should keep going.
对 从“我听到了一些事”继续
Yeah. Take it from "I heard some things."
这非常棘手 因为这并非意味着你要把素材
It's very tricky, because it doesn't mean you take the material and twist it
扭曲得大变样 才能把你逗笑
so that it twisted out of shape so that you could be amused.
这意味着里面有某种真实的东西 你可以和你的主要合作伙伴
It means something truthful is there and you could pursue it
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表