剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
但没人能同意莱昂纳多和马蒂想拍的版本
No one could agree on the version that Leo and Marty wanted to make.
出于各种原因 他们都在拒绝
They were passing on it, for whatever reason.
我觉得这可能
I think it had something to do with the...
和某些内容有关
you know, some of the content,
但每个人都觉得我们疯了
but everyone looked at us like we were crazy.
但莱昂纳多能自己一个人出资
But Leo was able to get it financed independently.
所以我们没有
And so we were unencumbered...
受到大电影公♥司♥的束缚
by major studio issues,
摆脱了从一开始就不喜欢 我拍的电影的那些高管们
executives that just don't like what you're doing, from the very beginning.
我说:“他们在给 我们想拍什么就拍什么的机会
I said, "They're giving us this opportunity to do whatever we want.
我们就放手去干吧” 他说:“当然 小鬼 我们干吧
Let's go for it." He's like, "Absolutely, kid. Let's do it.
赌一把”
Let's roll the dice."
你能举个例子吗? - 我是说...
Can you give one example? - I mean...
好 比如开场镜头
Yeah, I mean, the opening sequence.
是一个女人的臀部
It's, you know... It's a woman's buttocks and...
我拿着可♥卡♥因♥ 然后...
I have cocaine and I'm...
好爽 你喜欢吗? - 喜欢
Oh, yeah. You like it? - Yeah.
我们想把电影推到几乎荒谬的地步
We wanted to push the boundaries almost to the point of being absurd at times.
你来上班的时候
You would come into work
可能会看到一只穿着轮滑鞋的猴子
and there would be a monkey on roller skates
或者一支赤身裸体的行进乐队 周围全是疯狂的事情
or there would be a naked marching band, just insanity all around you.
既疯狂又混乱 既有趣又放纵
It was crazy and chaotic and fun and debaucherous.
天呐
Oh, God.
滚开 洛奇
Fuck off, Rocky.
在演员中 确实有一种
Definitely amongst the cast, the feeling of
大家都在互相较劲的感觉
everyone was trying to one-up each other.
有人会说:“我听说乔纳刚才 在拍戏时吃了一条金鱼”
Someone would be like, "I heard Jonah just ate a goldfish in his scene."
有人会说:“真的吗?”
Then you'd see someone be like, "He did?"
他们的脑袋开始转起来 “我要做点更疯狂的事”
You could see their brain ticking over. "I'm gonna do something crazier."
剃掉!剃掉!剃掉!
Scalp! Scalp!
就是那种“什么都可以”的感觉
It was that sense of anything goes.
有一次 莱昂纳多进来对马蒂说
Once, Leo comes in and he tells Marty,
“嘿 记得有一次乔丹·贝尔福特告诉我
"Hey, remember one time Jordan Belfort told me
有个妓♥女♥把蜡烛塞进了他的屁♥股♥”
a prostitute stuck a candle up his ass."
我说:“这很有趣 太棒了”
And I'm like, "Oh, that's funny. Very funny. Wow. Yeah."
然后我意识到 他其实是在提议拍这个
And then I realize he's actually proposing to do this.
于是我给他的屁♥股♥和蜡烛安排镜头
There's Leo and I'm lining up a shot of Leo's butt with a candle.
你一整天都能听到
All you'd hear is this...
镜头外的这些声音
off camera, all day long.
等等 你在哪儿吃的寿司?
Wait, where are you eating sushi?
我们拍《华尔街之狼》时 他已经70岁了
He was 70 when we did Wolf of Wall Street,
而我们有时一天要工作20个小时
and we were doing sometimes, like, 20-hour days.
他就是这样不停地工作 一直笑着 非常自♥由♥
He just goes and goes and goes, and he's laughing, and he's so free.
我对某场戏的表演方式
If you're passionate about a way to play a scene
或电影故事的另一个走向充满热情
or a different direction in which the movie should go.
我说:“我们把整场戏改了吧”
I'm like, "Let's change this entire scene."
他说:“好 我们试试”
He's like, "Okay, let's give it a try."
他和莱昂纳多是非常棒的合作伙伴
He and Leo are just incredible collaborators,
但我从未感到自己被排除在外
but I never felt excluded from it.
我记得有一场大戏 我们前一天晚上才重写
I remember this big sequence, we rewrote it the night before.
我 莱昂纳多和马蒂走进了房♥间...
Leo, Marty and me went into a room and...
“在我们明天拍的那场戏里
you know, "We're shooting that scene tomorrow
我饰演的角色进来要求离婚
where my character comes in and asks for a divorce and, like...
我感觉有点不太对 她进来提出离婚后
it feels a bit... It doesn't feel right now, that she just comes in,
然后就从电影里消失了”
asks for a divorce and then disappears from the movie."
我们拿出剧本 讨论了一番
We pulled the books out and all that kind of stuff. And...
“好吧 如果这样呢?” 我们一直讨论到凌晨3点
"Okay, what if this happened?" We did that till 3:00 in the morning.
原本剧本是这样的
What happened in the script originally, I think,
我走进来 放下离婚文件 说:“我要离婚”
I came in, put down divorce papers and said, "I want a divorce."
然后差不多就结束了 但最后
And then that was kind of it. And what it ended up being
我们拍的是...
is that we...
天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
乔丹和娜奥米躺在床上
Jordan and Naomi are on the bed.
他们最后发生了这种非常奇怪的性行为
They end up having this, like, really strange sex.
天呐 宝贝
Oh, baby.
刚才真是太棒了 天呐
That was so fucking great. Oh, God.
他们结束后 她看起来很讨厌他
They finish, and she's just, like, hating him.
那是最后一次了
That was the last time.
你什么意思 宝贝?
What do you mean, baby?
我是说 那是我们最后一次做♥爱♥了 我...
I mean, that was the last time we ever have sex. I'm...
她说:“我要离婚” 他说:“什么?”
She's like, "I want a divorce." And he's like, "What?"
他们之后大打出手
And they get into a massive fight.
我告诉你 你别想带走我的孩子...
I got news for you. You're not fucking taking my children...
我会的 乔丹 - 你个毒妇
Yes, I am, Jordan. - ...you vicious fucking cunt.
去你的 贱♥人♥!
Fuck you, you fucking bitch!
我们并不害怕 在这部电影中展现家庭暴♥力♥等内容
We were not afraid to do certain things in that film, including domestic violence.
但大家都说:“别拍这个”
Which everyone said, "Don't do it."
但我们决定彻底展现这个角色的本质
No, we're gonna go all the way with this guy.
这就是现实会发生的事 她挡了他的路 他就打了她
It's what happens. She gets in the way, he punches her.
别碰我!
Don't you fucking touch me!
亲爱的 跟爸爸一起去旅行 好吗?
Sweetheart, you're coming on a trip with Daddy, all right?
他吸了可♥卡♥因♥ 现在非常生气 他冲出去 抱上我们的女儿
He's now in a coke rage. He runs out, goes to grab our daughter.
他抱紧了她 我在后面追
Grabs her, I'm chasing after.
滚开...
Get the fuck--
我拼命砸门
I'm banging down the door...
而他发动了汽车
and then he starts the car.
我拿起一根撬棍 砸碎了车窗
I get a crowbar, smash that.
天呐
Oh, my.
天呐 帮帮忙 救救孩子
Oh, my. Help. Get the baby.
斯凯拉!
Skylar!
所以这
And so, yeah, slightly different
和原本的剧情有点不同
than what it was originally gonna be.
那是前一天晚上才改的
And that was the night before.
这真是太疯狂了
It's just... Yeah, it was crazy.
她还好吗?
Is she all right?
他能够刻画这些角色
The way he was able to portray these characters
直面人性中的黑暗面
and be so honest about the dark side of the human condition.
马蒂觉得我们每个人都有这种黑暗面
Marty thinks that there's those parts to all of us.
我并不觉得他在批判
And I don't think he judges them.
他在探索这种黑暗面时毫无畏惧
And he has no fear when it comes to exploring that dark side.
《华尔街之狼》 是否美化了罪犯?是的
青少年的 歧视女性的
《华尔街之狼》的主角是个混♥蛋♥ 拍这部电影的人也是个混♥蛋♥
这部电影就是为了挑衅 抱歉 事实就是如此
It's meant to be provocative. I'm sorry, it just is. It's meant to be provocative.
因为我们只在乎变得有钱
Because all we care about is getting fucking rich.
因为这就是我们的本性 这就是我们可能成为的样子
Because that's who we are. That is who we really could be.
我们必须接受人性中的这一部分
We have to accept that part of human nature
夺取别人的东西 而不是分享
is to take what the other person has instead of sharing.
根本目的就是把钱 从客户的口袋转移到你的口袋里
Name of the game, move the money from your client's pocket into your pocket.
没错 但如果你可以同时让客户赚钱
Right. But if you can make the clients money at the same time,
那就对大家都有利了 对吗?
it's advantageous to everyone. Correct?
不对
No.
问题在于那种能够为所欲为的魅力
The problem is the glamour of being able to do anything you want
你知道如何从别人那里骗钱
because you know how to screw people over for money.
但这与钱和性无关
But it's not about money. It's not about sex.
和女人的需求也无关 和男人的需求和权力有关
And it isn't about what the woman wants. It's what the man wants and his power.
永远都是和权力有关
It's about power. It's always about power.
《华尔街之狼》的争议
The Wolf of Wall Street controversy happened
发生在社交媒体时代
in the social media era.
每一分钟都有人在网上争论
It was argued out minute by minute online.
但当电影上映时
But by the time the movie came out
马克·哈里斯 作家兼记者
很多人去看了
and played its run, a lot of people went.
他们对金钱的态度 以及他们对别人所做的事
There's such an indecency about the way they behaved about money
是如此不堪
and what they've done to people.
电影也应该如此 应该反映那种心态
The film should be that way. It should reflect that state of mind.
我们想 - 莱昂纳多!
We wanted to make... - Leo! Leo!
描绘 - 莱昂纳多!
...make a portrait of... - Leo! Leo!
我们当今的文化
...you know, our culture today.
美国国际集团和雷曼事件 影响全球市场
但《华尔街之狼》非常火爆
But Wolf of Wall Street was a huge hit.
是的
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表