剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
你大可以说
You could generally say that the genre of the underworld,
黑帮离上层社会最近的地方 就是拉斯维加斯
the closest it comes to the overworld is in Vegas.
《赌城风云》是我和马蒂一起写的 那些角色都是真实存在的
Casino, I wrote with Marty. Those characters were real.
比如鲍勃·德尼罗饰演的 “左撇子”罗森塔尔
Lefty Rosenthal, the Bob De Niro character,
我和“左撇子”相处了多年 知道
I spent years with Lefty, telling me
和乔·佩西 托尼·斯皮洛特罗 做朋友是什么感觉
what it was like having Joe Pesci, Tony Spilotro, as his best friend.
你凭什么越过我
Where the fuck do you get off talking to people behind my back,
和别人聊? - 什么人?
going over my head? - What people?
你以为我不会发现吗?
Did you think I wasn't gonna find out?
我觉得 他们被赐予了天堂
I had this idea they were given paradise
但之后被逐出了 就像亚当和夏娃
and were kicked out of paradise, like Adam and Eve.
这个天堂充满了邪恶 即便这样
And you got this paradise of evil. And even there,
他们也非常邪恶 以至于被赶出了天堂
they're so evil they get kicked out of paradise.
不过我在拍《赌城风云》时 找到了这个主题的边界
But I took it to the edge on Casino.
我看这部电影时心想
You watch it and you're just like,
“这和我此生看过的电影不一样”
"That's unlike any movie I've ever seen in my life."
本·萨弗迪 电影导演
这个结构很独特
It's a totally unique structure.
可以看到它与《好家伙》的联♥系♥ 不过却更进一步
You can see the connection to Goodfellas, but it's like one step further.
我觉得马蒂拍的这个镜头 就和拉什莫尔山一样壮观
I call this Marty's Mount Rushmore shot.
塞尔玛·斯昆梅克 《赌城风云》的剪辑师
在拉斯维加斯 所有人都要留心其他人
In Vegas, everybody's gotta watch everybody else.
马蒂经常用真实存在的人
Marty often uses real people.
所以赌场里的人都是 真实的发牌者和赌台管理者
So all the people in the gambling scenes were all real dealers, real boxmen.
发牌者盯着玩家
The dealers are watching the players.
六!
Six!
赌台管理者盯着发牌者
The boxmen are watching the dealers.
所有这一切都必须经过精心策划
All of that had to be so carefully planned.
你打算把镜头往哪边移? 左边还是右边?
Which way are you swish-panning? Are you swish-panning right or left?
我更想看
I was more interested in the... I don't know,
围在桌子周围的人 参加赌博的人
the people around the table, people in the game,
还有发牌者
and the dealers, you know? The dealers.
我们有一个大概的故事线 但还有很多分支
We have... kind of a story going, but then there are all these tangents.
赌场经理盯着值班主管
The casino manager is watching the shift bosses.
我盯着赌场经理 而监控盯着我们所有人
I'm watching the casino manager. And the eye in the sky is watching us all.
另外 我们有一伙人在那里 他们中的大部分人以前是骗子
Plus, we had a dozen guys up there, most of them ex-cheats
对一切阴谋诡计了如指掌
who knew every trick in the house.
在斯科塞斯拍摄的电影中 我最喜欢的女性角色或许是
Probably my favorite female character in a Scorsese film
莎朗·斯通所扮演的金吉
is Ginger, Sharon Stone's character.
她在“左撇子”的生活里 扮演着至关重要的角色
She's so key to Lefty's life.
你今晚怎么样? - 还不错 你呢?
How you doing tonight? - Good. How are you?
啊 累死了 - 金吉有作为骗子的原则
Beat. - Ginger had the hustler's code.
给你拿一个 - 谢谢
Take one for you. - Thank you.
她知道如何照顾别人 这就是拉斯维加斯的意义所在
She knew how to take care of people. And that's what Vegas is all about.
她虽是妓♥女♥ 却精于世故
She's a street girl. She's not... But she's very sophisticated.
我不喜欢用“妓♥女♥”这个词 她只是在赚钱
I hate to even use the "street girl" word. She made money.
金吉是妓♥女♥
Ginger was a hustler.
莎朗·斯通 《赌城风云》的演员
你知道我什么意思吗?那是她的工作
Do you know what I mean? That was her gig.
进来拉客
My job was to come in and hustle him.
我想到《赌城风云》时 最想要的是
When I think of Casino, it's really, more than anything, the need
占有对你有点吸引力的女人 她很难驾驭
to possess a woman that you're kind of attracted to because she's wild
有点超出你的能力范围 这种事会经常发生
and kind of beyond you. And that's a real recurring thing.
就比如参演《出租车司机》的 西比尔·谢泼德
You have it in Taxi Driver with Cybill Shepherd.
要得到这个女人简直是痴心妄想
The idealization of this woman that is not attainable.
嗨
Hi.
《愤怒的公牛》的凯西·莫拉蒂
Cathy Moriarty in Raging Bull.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
《愤怒的公牛》1980年
这个情况又在《喜剧之王》里出现了
It shows up again in King of Comedy.
我爱你 如果你给我机会的话 我想帮忙改变你的生活
I love you. I wanna help change your life, if you just give me a chance.
在《赌城风云》中 这一点或许得到了最充分的体现
In Casino, it reaches maybe its fullest expression.
我想定居下来 想成家
I wanna settle down. I want a family.
你找错姑娘了 萨姆
You got the wrong girl, Sam.
他请求她嫁给他 但她说:“我不爱你”
He asks her to marry him and she says, "I don't love you."
你不了解我 我们只认识了两三个月 你知道什么?
You don't know me. You've known me two, three months. What do you know?
但他不放弃 他会让她爱上他的
But no, he's gonna make her love him.
我会把你照顾得比你想象的还要好
I'll take care of you better than you'd ever imagine.
你想说什么? - 就我刚才说的
What are you pitching me? - Just what I said.
你下半辈子都会衣食无忧 我向你保证
You'll be set up for the rest of your life. That I can promise you.
想试试吗?
Wanna take a chance?
这太令人震惊了
It's shocking,
但也感觉很真实 就好像...
but also, it just feels true. Like, it just feels like, yeah, this is...
傻瓜就是这样子的
It's... it's a portrait of a fool.
去你的!你让我恶心!
Fuck! You fuck! I'm sick of you!
我是尼基·桑托罗!
I am fucking Nicky Santoro! I am!
他是我的新靠山 怎么样?
He's my new sponsor! How about that?
蠢货 你在看什么?
You fuckhead! What are you looking at?
你和马蒂有过争吵或冲突吗?
Did you ever have disagreements or conflict with Marty?
我来上班后 第一场戏
I came to work, and the first thing we were shooting
是在酒店房♥间里拍的
was a scene in a hotel room.
然后... 他们没跟我商量 就安排好了走位
And they blocked it without me.
直接让我进去拍
And then just sort of brought me in to shoot.
她自然而然心里就觉得:“怎么回事?”
So she felt, naturally, "What's going on?"
我当时就想:“糟了
And I thought, "Uh-oh.
男人才是关键人物
The men are just gonna be, like, the key players
他们只会把我当盆栽搬来搬去”
and they're just gonna move me around like a potted plant."
他们是一个团队 一个整体
You know, they are a group, they're a team, they're a unit.
他们从小就认识
They've known each other all their lives.
每天早上 马蒂都会和鲍勃或乔·佩西
And then Marty would get in the trailer with Bob every morning
在拖车里讨论很久
or Joe Pesci, and they'd have these long discussions.
那这个呢?或者蓝色的那个呢?
What about this or the blue one?
加点光 加点线条
Little bit of light, little bit of a line to it, you know.
配上酒红色 - 这里有黑色滚边
With the maroon. - Got the piping on here, black piping.
好吧 那这个全蓝色的呢?
All right, then. What about this full blue one here?
挺不错的 这种法国蓝挺好看
That's nice. This kind of French blue is nice.
我得说 佩西 德尼罗这些角色 都花了很多时间拍摄
I gotta say, those characters, Pesci, De Niro, they all took a lot of time.
没错 - 好吧
Right. - Okay.
没我的事了 我当时就想:“糟了”
Nothing for me. And I was like, "Uh-oh."
于是我就开始跟着马蒂到处转 “马蒂!
So I just started following Marty around. Like, "Marty! Marty!
马蒂!
Marty! Marty?
马蒂!
Marty? Marty!
他说:“我有点...”
And he was just like, "I'm a bit, you know..."
还有两个小时天就亮了
The dawn's coming up in two hours!
他最后转过身说
And finally he turned around and he was like,
“莎朗 你想干什么?”
"What do you want? Sharon, what do you want?"
她说:“一到早上 你先和鲍勃说话
She goes, "In the morning, first thing you do is talk to Bob.
然后再和乔聊天
And then you go talk to Joe.
那我呢?”
But what about me?"
“我想让你早上来我的拖车
I was like, "I want you to come to my trailer in the morning,
就和你去看鲍勃和乔伊一样”
like you go and see Bob and Joey."
她感觉这里是个男人帮
She felt like, with all these guys, it's a boys' club or something.
然后我说:“呃 对...
"Well, yeah.
但你是这里的关键人物”
Yeah, but you're like the key person here."
“你只有这个需求吗?”
"So that's what you want?"
“对 马蒂”
I'm like, "Yeah, Marty, it's what I want."
然后我意识到你需要消磨时间
Then I realize, no, you need... to spend the time.
“我早上会去你的拖车里的”
"I'll be in your trailer in the morning."
“马蒂 你早餐要吃什么?
I'm like, "What do you have for breakfast, Marty?
你早餐喜欢吃什么?咖啡怎么喝?”
What do you like for breakfast and how do you take your coffee?"
“呃 我吃低脂食物
And he goes, "Well, you know, I eat low-fat, and like this,
我喜欢这样喝咖啡” 我说:“没问题 马蒂!”
and this is how I like my coffee." I'm like, "You got it, Marty!"
我们当时在拍嗑嗨了躺在床上的场景
We were doing this scene where I'm really stoned and in bed.
我只是想帮他!
I was just trying to help him!
我不是要和这个家伙睡! - 那我怎么知道呢?
It's not like I'm sleeping with the guy! - Yeah, how do I know?
我们在拍那个场景时 我们的第一助理导演对马蒂说
We get that scene, and our first AD says to Marty,
“我很想今天在这里拍另一场戏”
"I really want to get this other scene in here today."
马蒂说:“我不知道 这对莎朗要求很高”
Marty said, "I don't know. It's a lot to ask of Sharon."
因为要进入嗑药的状态
Because it's a really deep dive
真的很困难
to get into this place of drugged-out,
而且进去了很难出来
deep morass.
但是我说:“我能做到”
But I'm like, "I can do it."
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表