剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
Thank you. Please. Please. Thank you. Thank you.
要不要再检查一下信封?
Could you double-check the envelope?
谢谢
Thank you, so--
获得这个奖 把我震惊傻了
I mean, I'm overwhelmed with this honor with the Academy...
奥斯卡会接受 这部特殊电影 我感到非常惊讶
I was totally surprised by the acceptance of that particular film.
但问题是我一直都获得了提名
But the problem was I kept showing up.
这里可以转运吗?
And... Where's the wood around here?
他们四处张望说:“他又来了 什么情况?”
They kept looking around saying, "He's here again."
这么多年来 很多人一直希望我能得奖
So many people over the years have been wishing this for me.
甚至还有陌生人 比如我走在街上
Strangers, you know, I go walking in the street, people say something.
去诊所 在电梯里 等等 大家都会说
I go in a doctor's office, whatever, elevators, people saying,
“你应该赢” 我去拍X光片的时候 也听到有人说:“你应该赢一次”
"You should win." I go for an X-ray, "You should win one."
然后我说:“谢谢”
And... I'm saying thank you.
老实说 我真的不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened, quite honestly. I really don't know.
但事情就这样发生了
But it happened.
在你的名字被叫到时
When your name was called,
“终于啊” 这个词 是不是立刻出现在你的脑海中?
was the word "finally" what popped into your mind?
这是个好问题
It's a good question.
有趣的是 我感谢上帝 没有让我早早得奖
In a funny way, I thank God I hadn't received it earlier
不然我傲慢的弱点可能就会冒出来了
because I think my own weakness of hubris would've kicked in.
老实说 我不知道如果之前得奖了 我是否能承受得住
I don't know if I was strong enough if I had gotten it before, quite honestly.
这样发展挺好的 我很满意
And I'm glad that it went this way.
我看到史蒂文脸上的笑容时
And when I saw that smile on his face, Steven's face,
说:“哦 有点不对劲”
I said, "Oh, you know... Something's up."
但我很高兴 过了这么久 我终于拿到奖了 一切都是值得的
You know, but I'm glad it's taken this long. It's been worth it.
透过《无间行者》可以看出
Formally, with The Departed,
电影行业在某种程度上正式迎合了他
the movie business, in a sense, came to him.
他一直在拍这些让他继续前进的电影
He's making these movies that keep him going,
而幸运的是 莱昂纳多同时拥有
and Leo has...
天赋和商业可行性
this lucky confluence of talent and commercial viability
这给了马蒂一个他从未
that gave Marty a commercial foothold
真正拥有过的商业立足点
that he'd never really had.
居然有人既这么受欢迎 又如此优秀 这是很罕见的
It's a rare thing, to have somebody who's this popular and this good.
他不害怕 他只是不断深入这些领域
He wasn't afraid. He just kept going into these areas, you know?
没有限制
And he had no limit that way.
《无间行者》里的情感本质是关键
The emotional nature of what developed in Departed, that was a key.
拍完那部电影后 我们决定再合作一部电影
And having done that, we decided we wanted to do one more picture together.
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 《禁闭岛》
这个剧本很难理解
It was a tough screenplay to crack
是关于存在主义的 而且与梦境有关
because it was existential and it had to do with dreams.
没事的
It's okay.
《禁闭岛》2010年
还有人的梦魇
And one's own nightmares
梦见自己进入精神病人的大脑中
entering the mind of somebody that was clinically insane,
但观众并不知道这一点
but the audience didn't know it.
疯狂地把各种正在发生的事情
It was this insane collage of different things that were happening
各个进进出出的角色拼凑在一起
and different characters coming in and out.
告诉我 他们是怎么把你带到这里的?
Tell me how they got you here.
他们知道了!
They knew!
你还不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
你的目的 你的整个计划
Everything you were up to, your whole plan.
这是一场游戏 这一切都是为你准备的
This is a game. All of this is for you.
你不是在调查
You're not investigating anything.
你不过是一只迷宫里的老鼠
You're a fucking rat in a maze.
这是一部非常令人不安的电影
It was a very disturbing movie to make.
我们不知道这是在讲述
We didn't know whether we were telling...
故事的真♥相♥ 还是这一切只是想象?
the truth of the story, or was it imagination?
是幻想吗?
Was it a fantasy?
还是他的幻觉?我们也不知道了
Was it an illusion of his? We didn't know anymore.
在演员们念台词的时候 我们意识到
As the actors went through their dialogue and we realized,
“等等 这句台词 可以有三重不同的含义”
"Wait a minute, this line can mean three different things."
这让我...
It just made me...
我...
I had a...
我长时间陷入某种恐慌
I had a kind of a prolonged panic attack.
来吧
Come on.
我甚至没法从衣架上取下衬衫穿上
I could not take a shirt off a hanger to put it on.
我开始感觉自己快要心脏病发作了
I'd start to feel as if I was gonna get a heart attack.
然后我坐下来 感觉好像...
And then I sat down and you feel you're gonna--
要无法呼吸了...
You can't breathe and you can't--
这种情况...
And it would happen...
在白天时会发生很多次 我根本无法工作
many times during the day, and you weren't able to work.
我被带到了这样的世界 好像半崩溃了
It was like a semi-breakdown of some kind because of the world it put me in.
我想逃离那里
I wanted to get out of there.
我确实记得他的情绪发生了巨变
I do remember his mood shifting dramatically.
几乎就像
It was almost
《花生漫画》里的角色 头顶上有一片乌云
like one of those Peanuts characters where they have a rain cloud over them.
我非常理解这种感觉 拍电影是非常孤独的经历
I understand it very well. It's a very isolating experience making a movie.
你沉浸在自己的脑海中
You're in your own head,
日复一日地思考着一个项目
thinking about, you know, one single project, day in and day out.
之所以他是个 这么优秀的导演 是因为他完全投入其中
That's why he's such a good director. Because he's living it.
非常强烈地感受那种痛苦
He's feeling the pain, and... very intensely.
可以看出 他非常沉浸在这些电影中
You can tell that he gets so wrapped up in these movies.
在这一点上 他几乎像是一个方法派导演
You know, you can see he's almost like a method director in that regard.
我看过他在《好家伙》 或《赌城风云》片场的照片
I've seen pictures of him on the set of Goodfellas or Casino
穿得像黑帮分子
where he's dressed up like a gangster.
我也看过他在 《曾经沧海难为水》片场的照片
You know, I've seen pictures of him on the set of Alice,
穿着牛仔衬衫
and he's dressed in a cowboy shirt.
几乎在每部电影里 你都能看到这一点
You see that in almost every movie.
他将自己与作品融为一体 而这样做是很危险的
He's aligning himself with the work, and it's dangerous to do that.
非常危险
It's totally dangerous.
在我们拍《禁闭岛》时 不知为什么 这一点更加深刻了
When we did Shutter, that one went deeper for some reason.
我不知道这是不是部好电影 我只是说这一点更加深刻了
I don't know if it's a good or bad movie. I'm just saying it went deeper.
或许我个人生活里的事物 也在以某种方式起作用
And maybe... things in my personal life were working a certain way, too.
人会生病
You know, people are sick.
小孩会长大 人会变老
Your child is growing. You're getting older.
现在出现一些你没有想过的责任
There's responsibilities now of a certain kind that you hadn't thought about.
这些都一起涌来 就在...
All of this coming together at that--
你知道的...
You know...
恐惧会抓住和控制你
A fear takes over and grabs at you.
所以那真的产生了作用
And so that really did something.
不过最后 我走出来了
Finally, got out of it.
我终于走出来了
I finally got out of it.
你是怎么走出来的? - 我们把电影拍完了
How did you get out of it? - We finished it.
和他合作过 很多部电影后
Working with him on a number of different films,
我并没有把这些当作个人情绪
I don't take any of it personally.
但确实
But yeah, he was in...
他在拍那部电影时心情最差
He was in the worst mood doing that movie,
而拍《华尔街之狼》时却心情最好
and then the best mood doing Wolf of Wall Street.
一 二...
One, two...
《华尔街之狼》2013年
三
...three.
我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
My name is Jordan Belfort.
不是他
Not him.
是我 没错
Me. That's right.
这是我们第一次有机会
For the first time, we were given the opportunity
拍一部关于纵欲的大电影
to do a large-scale film about debauchery and excess.
80年代末 90年代初的华尔街
This time period, the late eighties, early nineties, Wall Street,
就像失控的罗马帝国
it was like a Roman Empire gone awry.
几乎像是现代版的卡里古拉
It was almost like a modern-day Caligula.
这部电影讲的是
It's about these types of people
那些完全专注于赚更多钱的资本主义者
that are completely focused on capitalism and making more money.
钱不仅能给你带来更好的生活
Money doesn't just buy you a better life,
更美味的食物 更高级的车 更漂亮的女人
better food, better cars, better pussy.
还能让你变得更优秀
It also makes you a better person.
这是真实的人
And it was real, a real person.
他带你参观他的房♥子
He's showing you his house
然后走出来 手里拿着一杯橙汁什么的
and he comes out, he has a glass of orange juice or whatever.
我每天吃10到15片镇静剂 来治疗我的“背痛”
I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my "back pain".
他问:“我该怎么处理这杯橙汁?”
He asked, "What do I do with the orange juice?"
我说:“扔掉”
I said, "Toss it away."
“你根本不在乎那杯橙汁”
"You don't care about the orange juice."
我们把这部电影推荐给了每家电影公♥司♥
We pitched it to every studio.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表