剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
但这件事带来的沉痛创伤 我记得非常清楚
But I remember very well the extraordinary trauma of the whole thing.
这件事... 很奇怪
It's a strange thing.
现在很难说 因为在当时...
I mean, it's hard to talk about here, because that world, people...
大家不可能信任政♥府♥机构 市政厅
It was very unlikely they could trust government institutions, City Hall.
尤其对于不是来自意大利的人来说
Particularly, if they're not Italian.
或者是来自意大利 但不是来自西西里
Or if they were Italian but not Sicilian.
即便你不是罪犯
And so, even if you're not a person of crime,
犯罪家族...
the crime families...
或者有什么其他叫法 我之前不知道有这种家族
Or whatever they are, I didn't know such things existed,
我只知道我们身边有这些势力强大的人
I just knew there were these powerful people around us.
我觉得就像一座古老村落一样
They were the ones who were like, I guess, an old ancient village,
村长...
where the village elder...
贝拉那不勒斯咖啡馆
会帮忙解决问题
would help settle issues.
很显然 房♥东
Apparently, the landlord,
和我爸都有自己的手下
he had his certain people, and my father had his.
他们把问题摊开来讲 我们最后输了
And they all talked it out and we lost.
被驱逐出了天堂
We were cast out of paradise.
没错 - 被驱逐出了
Right. - Cast out.
我们不得已回到旧公♥寓♥
And we were thrown back into the tenements.
休斯顿街 王子街
他回到家唯一能去的地方 就是他出生的房♥间
The only place he can go back home to was the room he was born in.
伊丽莎白街241号♥
At 241 Elizabeth Street.
我们和祖父母住在一起
We lived with our grandmother and grandfather
一共就三四个房♥间
in the three or four rooms,
大家蜗居在一起
where everybody bunched together.
斯科塞斯家的其他人在附近
And all the other Scorseses were around.
在科罗纳 我妈妈那边的人
You see, in Corona, my mother's side of the family
对自己有种幽默感
had a sense of humor about themselves.
我爸爸那边的人...
My father's family is...
所有人都不喜欢我的哥哥弗兰克
Everybody had a problem with my brother, Frank. Everybody.
他总是跑来跑去 搞恶作剧
Always a kid running about, causing mischief.
大家会抱怨
People would complain.
比如 “查理 你居然 让你的孩子那样做?”
You know, like, "Charlie, you let your kid do that?"
“天呐 瞧瞧他” “天呐”
"For God's sake. Look at him." "Oh, for God's sake."
大家纷纷指责
And people would criticize,
于是爸爸起身 当场为大家惩罚他
so he'd get up and punish the kid right there for everybody.
气氛异常紧张
It was extraordinarily tense.
最后 我们在街区另一头找到了一些房♥间
Eventually, we found rooms down the block.
伊丽莎白街253号♥
三楼前侧
但是 那个社区和科罗纳非常不同
However, that neighborhood, it was very different from Corona.
行为和氛围根本不同
Behavior and the tone of it was radically different. Radically.
这些小孩是我的玩伴
These are the kids I'm gonna have to hang out with.
他们一边跑 一边朝对方扔垃圾桶盖
They were running and throwing garbage pail covers at each other.
在街上打架
Fighting in the streets.
大家出来追他们
People coming out and chasing them.
我们大多数时候都在古老的包厘街
We were pretty much on the Bowery, the old Bowery,
那里有很多流浪汉
with the derelicts, and the... call 'em bums.
在莱昂纳尔·罗戈辛的电影《在波威》中 有些人我认识
In Lionel Rogosin's film, On the Bowery, I know some of them.
我和他们一起长大 他们清醒时会工作
I grew up with them, because when they were sober they worked.
有在杂货店上班的 也有卸蔬菜的
In the grocery store, or, you know, vegetables,
有装货的 诸如此类 所以我认识他们
that sort of thing, loading stuff. So we knew them.
他们醉了的时候 情况就不一样了
And when they were drunk, it was different.
你下楼时会看到他们在街上艰难地行走
You'd go downstairs and they're struggling along the street.
就像《活死人之夜》里的丧尸一样
It was like Night of the Living Dead.
这个地方变得充满恐惧
And so, it became a place of fear.
更糟糕的是...
And worse...
我三岁时得了哮喘
I had contracted asthma when I was three years old.
哮喘非常严重
And the asthma was serious.
我觉得自己都要窒息了
You just think you're gonna suffocate.
我记得 在深夜 我想多吸一口气
I remember that, late at night, trying to get one extra breath...
感觉自己要昏过去了
and feeling like you were just gonna pass out.
于是再吸一口气
So, you just pull one more breath.
再试一次
You try one more, try one more.
有几次 为了打开我的鼻窦 他们搭了个帐篷
A couple of times to open up my sinuses, they made a tent.
帐篷里面都是蒸汽
And inside the tent was steam.
我就坐在那里 一片漆黑
So, you're sitting in there... in the dark.
这个药不能断
The medicine was constant.
我记得自己得到了十分周密的保护
I just remember being shielded from everything.
我成为了必须被保护的人
One who had to be protected.
我能说件事吗? - 当然
Can I just say one thing? - Yeah.
感谢上帝赐予他哮喘!
Thank God for asthma!
斯派克·李
电影导演
他被关起来 不能出去
That he was cooped up and couldn't go outside.
他想去玩 想出去
He wanted to play. He wanted to get out.
尤其是下雪天的时候 他想出去
Especially when it would snow, he wanted to get out
和其他小孩子一样 在雪里玩耍 但是他不能
and play in the snow like other kids, but he couldn't.
他常常在窗户后面看
He used to watch from behind the window.
在前面
In the front.
在三楼朝前的公♥寓♥里 我透过窗户向外看
Third floor front. I'd look out the window.
看着下面的世界
And see, you know, the world below.
我总是看着窗外
I'd be always looking out the window.
所以我才喜欢高角度镜头 说真的
That's why I like high-angle shots. Seriously.
就好像湿壁画活了过来
It's like a fresco coming to life.
你如果去过那座公♥寓♥ 就会发现那里的窗户陈旧
If you ever went to the apartment, they were old windows
窗玻璃很小 所以他不得不一块块地去看
with small panes, so he has to watch pane by pane.
这让你想到了什么?电影
What does that remind you of? It's film.
夏天时 因为买♥♥不起空调
And then in the summer, they couldn't afford air conditioning,
马蒂的哮喘变得非常严重 整晚都咳嗽
his asthma got to be really bad, so Marty would just cough all night
很难呼吸
and had difficulty breathing.
他犯病时 你帮不了他
When he got those attacks and you can't help him...
查尔斯·斯科塞斯
1990年的采访
愤怒得想拆墙 - 太糟糕了
You wanna break the walls apart. - It's terrible.
他的爸爸带他去42号♥街
His father would take him to 42nd Street
去一家家电影院
and they would go from movie theater to movie theater.
所有地方都没有空调
There was no air conditioning at all, anywhere.
除了电影院
Except a movie theater.
电影院开了空调 很凉快
Movie theaters had cool by refrigeration.
大家为了乘凉会去那里 不管在放什么电影
People would just go in there to be cool. They didn't care what film it was.
里面很凉快
就这样 马蒂看了很多电影
And that's how Marty saw movies.
马蒂的生活依赖于看电影
Marty's life depended upon going to movies.
只有在那里 他才能呼吸
That's where he could breathe.
《枪杀侠盗》1949年
导演 塞缪尔·富勒
不管那里在放什么电影 我都会去
I would just go up there. Whatever was playing.
B级电影 像《大内♥幕♥》的黑色电影
B-films, a noir like The Big Heat.
《大内♥幕♥》1953年
导演 弗里茨·朗
在上世纪40年代晚期和50年代早期 出现了音乐剧
Musicals in the late '40s, early '50s.
《一个美国人在巴黎》1951年
导演 文森特·明内利
《绿野仙踪》再一次上映了
The re-release of Wizard of Oz,
桃乐丝打开门的景象用特艺彩色制♥作♥而成
when she opens the door and it's Technicolor.
把你带入了另一个世界
You really are taken into another world.
让你相信自己身临其境
There's no such thing as disbelief, you're there.
《阳光下的决斗》是部色彩鲜艳的 限制级大作 其色饱和度令我难以忘怀
And I'll never forget the intensity of the lurid masterpiece, Duel in the Sun.
影片结尾有一对恋人朝对方开枪
They had the two lovers at the end who shoot each other.
对一个孩子来说 这真是一次非凡的经历
It was really an extraordinary experience for a child.
我不得不这样做 路特 - 当然
I had to do it, Lewt. - Of course.
我不得不这样做 - 当然
I had to do it. - Of course you did.
让我... 抱抱你
Let me... Let me hold you.
他曾告诉我 这部影片让他第一次意识到
He told me once, he said that's where he got his first glimmer
性兴奋
of sexual arousal.
他在一部电影里看到了
He sees it in a movie.
最深刻的感受来自新现实主义电影
The deepest feelings came from the neorealist films.
每周五晚上 电视上都播放意大利电影
Every Friday night on television, they showed Italian films.
给居住着意大利人的社区看的
For the Italian community.
弗朗西斯科 - 皮娜
Francesco! - Pina!
我的家人会过来
All my family would come over.
(斯科塞斯家族的家庭录像)
我的叔叔都会到那里 他们曾参加了意大利的战争
And my uncles, they're there too. And they had been in the war in Italy.
《战火》1946年
导演 罗伯托·罗西里尼
大家当时一直在谈论这部电影
People were talking all the time over the movie.
用意大利语谈论
And they were answering in Italian, they were talking,
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表