剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna work for the Continental Can Company.
你是谁呀?
Who the hell are you?
你以为你是谁?然后呢?
Who the hell you think you are? And then what?
把我埋在那里 甚至都没有人看到
Bury me right there. Nobody even sees it.
我不能这样
I couldn't do it.
我也不会这样
I wouldn't do it.
偏偏我不知怎么地 收到了纽约大学的招生简章
Of all things, for some reason I wound up with a catalog from NYU.
我问爸妈:“或许我应该去看看什么情况
I asked my parents, I said, "Maybe I should just go and see what that is.
在这个街区下面 沿着休斯顿街走到西区”
It's down the block, really. Down Houston Street to the West Side."
可能就离五个街区远 但却是另一个世界
It may only be five blocks away, but it was another world.
是上世纪50年代的格林尼治村
It was the Village of the '50s, you know.
“垮掉的一代”
The beatnik.
在纽约大学有迎新日
And then at NYU, and there was an orientation day.
海格·马努吉安站起来
And this one guy got up, Haig Manoogian.
(海格·马努吉安 电影教授)
他讲话速度很快 酷爱
And he spoke so fast. He had such passion
电影叙事
for cinematic narrative.
“这就是我的目标
That... "That's where I'm going.
我要与他接触”
I'm gonna be around this guy."
所以在某种程度上 影响我生活的人 有我爸 神父 还有他
So, in a sense, from my father to the priest to him.
那你第一部电影的灵感来源是什么?
So your first film, where did the idea come from?
只是探索电影
It was really an exploration of the medium
享受拍摄电影的过程
and having fun with the filmmaking process.
...我刚到镇上
...that I just got in town,
我朋友就告诉了我一个
my friends told me about a place
可以便宜住的好地方
where I could stay for cheap and all.
(《你这么好的女孩在这里干什么》 1963年)
我很喜欢
And, well, I liked it.
社区很好
The neighborhood was nice.
大楼很好看
The building was nice.
女房♥东也很友善
The landlady was nice.
它实际上是通过剪辑 把电影当成创造幽默的工具
What it really is, was using film itself, cutting, as humor.
所以我修好了它
So, I fixed it up.
但当时我的剪辑师把底片剪错了
But what happened was that my editor cut the negative the wrong way,
差不多都毁掉了
and it was destroyed, practically.
我的老师说:“我觉得这位年轻姑娘 知道怎么办”
My professor says, "I think this young woman knows how to help this."
(塞尔玛·斯昆梅克 同学)
我说:“我试试”
I said, "Well, I'll try."
于是 我走过去 马蒂像这样坐着
So, I went over, Marty was sitting like this,
他的双眼是睁开的 但我觉得他在睡觉
with his eyes open, but I think he was asleep.
我不确定 他总是熬夜剪电影
I don't know. He had been up late, cutting his movie.
她进来了 我们一个镜头 一个镜头地修复了底片
And she came in, and we fixed the negative shot by shot.
他说我当时熬了三个大夜 我不记得了
He says I stayed up for three days. I don't remember that.
我记不住很多事 或许这就是原因
I don't remember a lot of it, maybe that's why.
但她拯救了原始底片
But she saved the original negative.
还有这部电影
And the film.
我们在纽约大学看到他的作品时 就知道他有这方面的天赋
We all knew, when we saw his work at NYU, that he had it.
《那不仅是你,穆瑞!》 有最奇妙的想法
It's Not Just You, Murray! has the most amazing ideas in it.
看到这条领带了吗?
See this tie?
20美元
Twenty dollars.
看到这双鞋子了吗?
See these shoes?
演员用手举起摄影机
The actor raises the camera up with his hands.
50美元
Fifty dollars.
看到这套西装了吗?
See this suit?
200美元
Two hundred dollars.
记住 当时爆发了法国新浪潮
Remember, at that point the French New Wave hit.
所有电影尽可能多地打破规则
All the films broke as many rules as possible.
如果你不喜欢岸边...
If you don't like the shore...
对着摄像机说
Talking into the camera.
如果你不喜欢山...
If you don't like the mountains...
对着观众说
To the audience.
她只想快乐
All she thinks about is fun.
你在和谁说话? - 观众
Who are you talking to? - The audience.
对着你说
To address you.
看到这辆车了吗?
See this car?
(《那不仅是你,穆瑞!》 196♥4♥年)
5000美元
Five thousand dollars.
让你能够...
To take you in...
想开一下吗?
Wanna ride?
...身临其境
...directly, you know.
诱惑你
To seduce you.
你好 我叫乔
Hi, I'm Joe.
这种风格忽然就出现在我的脑海里
The style, it just came to me.
在吸收了法国新浪潮 意大利新浪潮
With all the input of French New Wave, Italian New Wave,
纽约地下电影运动 和纽约前卫电影的思想后
the New York underground the New York avant-garde.
想到了单口喜剧
And stand-up comedy.
你得原谅我 我在说...
Well, you'll have to excuse me, I was talking...
(杰利·路易斯 《高露洁喜剧时间》)
喜剧在不断突破和试验
Comedy was breaking through and experimenting.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
当然《那不仅是你,穆瑞!》里 穆瑞这个名字来自于
The It's Not Just You, Murray!, Murray, of course, comes from
梅尔·布鲁克斯的《2000岁男子》
Mel Brooks and The 2000 Year Old Man.
穆瑞!
Murray!
(卡尔·雷纳和梅尔·布鲁克斯 《2000岁男子》)
金·穆瑞 对吗? - 不 只有穆瑞
King Murray, was it? - No, just Murray.
当时大家都叫穆瑞 包括...
Everybody was named Murray at the time. There was...
意大利人 犹太人
There were Italian guys named Murray, Jewish guys named Murray.
我忘记自我介绍了
I forgot to introduce myself.
我叫穆瑞
I'm Murray.
非常幽默
There's so much humor.
马蒂的妈妈隔着牢房♥的栅栏喂穆瑞
Marty's mother feeding Murray through the bars of the prison cell.
还有在国会作证的穆瑞
Or Murray, when he's testifying before Congress.
这有用吗?
Is this thing working?
到处都在使用叙事手法
With the use of narration coming out of everywhere.
比如《朱尔与吉姆》...
From... Jules and Jim...
朱尔的嘴上挂着一丝幸福的微笑
A small, happy smile played on Jules' lips
告诉其他人 他把他们放在心上了
and told the others he held them in his heart.
...和《仁心与冠冕》
...to Kind Hearts and Coronets.
我是个健康的宝宝
I was a healthy baby.
(《仁心与冠冕》1949年 导演 罗伯特·哈默)
妈妈是英国人 爸爸是意大利人...
Born of an English mother, and Italian father...
这种影响来自四面八方
The influence was coming in from everywhere.
...他第一眼看到我的时候就犯了心脏病
...who succumbed to a heart attack at the moment of first setting eyes on me.
参考各种风格 将其混合在一起
And so it broke everything open and you could combine it all,
拍成一部电影
and it's a movie.
我会成功的
I mean, I was really going places.
各方面都成功
You know, going places. All over.
那种结构和氛围
And that structure and that tone
在《好家伙》中充分展现出来了
is very much reflected in Goodfellas.
我可以去任何地方 干任何事
I could go anywhere, I could do anything.
我认识所有人 所有人也认识我
I knew everybody and everybody knew me.
剪辑的节奏
Pacing of the cutting, the rhythm of the cutting.
叙事方法 用词冗余 文字和图像
The narration, the overflowing of words. Words and images.
在这些方面 我也有同样的直觉
I mean, the same instinct hit me there, too.
我们把那些规则抛弃掉
Let's wipe away everything.
完全自♥由♥地制♥作♥一部电影
Let's go and make something completely free.
纽约大学的马蒂
I was aware of Marty at NYU,
获得罗森塔尔基金会奖时 我才知道他
when he won the Rosenthal Award
(布莱恩·狄帕玛 电影导演)
奖项是25岁以下导演拍摄的最佳短片奖
for the best short made by a director under 25.
当然他非常有天赋
So, of course, he was immensely talented.
(《那不仅是你,穆瑞!》)
(美国最佳学生电影)
我遇见马蒂时
I met Marty when I was a young...
(杰伊·考克斯 编剧兼好友)
还是在《时代杂♥志♥》工作的年轻记者
journalist at Time magazine.
我被指派撰写关于学生电影制♥作♥人
And I got an assignment to do a story about this peculiar new phenomenon,
这个奇怪的新现象的文章
student filmmakers.
(电影趋势 学生电影制♥作♥人)
我得找到一个学生电影制♥作♥人 他叫马蒂·斯科塞斯
And I had to find a student filmmaker. And his name was Marty Scorsese.
(...隐约想起费里尼)
他的作品太棒了
His work was incredible.
这部电影相当成功
The film became pretty successful.
但就在那个时候
But right around that time,
一位教授跟我谈论我的电影
a professor talked to me about my films. And he said,
“不错 你有技术了 现在需要思想”
"Good, you have the technical stuff, now you need a philosophy."
(《影子》1959年 导演 约翰·卡萨韦蒂斯)
约翰·卡萨韦蒂斯的《影子》就是关键
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表