剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
《纯真年代》1993年
至于《纯真年代》 我感兴趣的不是里面的历史
The thing with Age of Innocence was my interest in, not history,
反而可能是人类学
but a kind of anthropology, maybe.
亚彻第一次走进博福特家时
When Archer enters the Beaufort house for the first time
那里正在举办大型舞会 桌子上放着一堆手套
for this big ball, there's a table laid out with gloves.
那是当时的传统 男人参加舞会时会带着一堆手套
That's about the tradition in those days. You would go to a ball, if you were a man,
每次和新的女人跳舞时
with a stack of gloves, and every time you danced with another woman,
就换一副手套 这部电影里并没有解释这一点
you would change your gloves. That's not explained in the film,
但这是电影神韵的一部分
but it's there as part of the texture.
我当时很震惊 和大部分人一样
I was astonished, 'cause, like most people,
根本想象不到这是马丁会拍的电影
it wouldn't have been a film I'd have imagined from Martin.
当然 直到后来才完全说得通
Until later on, of course, it made complete sense.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯 《纯真年代》的演员
因为电影里的残暴行为
Well, because of the savagery in it.
在纽约的舞会上 女士通常不会
It was not the custom in New York drawing rooms
从一位男士身边站起来
for a lady to get up and walk away from one gentleman
去陪另一位男士
in order to seek the company of another.
但女伯爵并不遵守这条规则
But the Countess did not observe this rule.
在我们所处的这个世界 激♥情♥会受到
We're in a world where the passion is subjugated,
所处环境和世界的压制
to the circumstances and the world that he's in.
这很有意思
And that's interesting.
恋爱错了吗?不 他爱她
Is it wrong to be in love? No. He's in love.
她爱他 但他已经结婚了
She's in love. But he's married.
我觉得我们应该着眼于现实 而不是梦想
I think we should look at reality, not dreams.
我只希望我们能在一起 - 我不能做你的妻子 纽兰
I just want us to be together. - I can't be your wife, Newland.
你是觉得我应该作为情妇 和你一起生活吗?
Is it your idea I should live with you as your mistress?
我...
I wa--
不知怎么的 我想和你一起逃离
Somehow I want to get away with you and...
去找一个不会被批判成情妇的世界
find a world where words like that don't exist.
那个世界有一些限制
In that world, there were... limits.
在哪里?你去过吗?
Where is that country? Have you ever been there?
“做对的事” 这句话已经老生常谈了
It's the old story of "do the right thing".
在这种情况下 什么才是对的?
What is the right thing under these circumstances?
那时 我已经经历了一些事情
I'd experienced a few things in my life by that point where I understood
明白了那种无法圆♥满♥的爱的痛苦
the excruciating nature of this love that cannot be consummated.
艾伦...
Ellen...
你在《纯真年代》中使用双手的方式
The hands, the way you use hands in Age of Innocence.
这是你深思熟虑后的结果吗? 还是碰巧发生的?
Is that something you thought about a lot, or it just happened?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
对
Yeah.
四肢...
It... The extremities...
我或许只能
The best I could do was, maybe, you know,
感受那股电流
barely, you know, feel that electricity...
轻轻一碰 就能感受到
You know, barely touch, and you can feel the electricity between the fingers
两人手指之间的电流 - 对
of one person and the other. - Yeah.
看到它发光 想象那个触感
You know, you just see it light up and imagine the touch.
太神奇了 那个触感很重要 你明白吗?
It's amazing. That touch really means something. You see?
那是非常特别的触感
So, that was very special, that touch.
就好像某个情♥色♥时刻
It's almost like a sustained erotic moment...
虽然没有圆♥满♥
that has no completion.
但一直都存在着
But it's a sustained erotic moment.
这是我的想法
That was the idea.
可以永远延展的情♥色♥时刻
Erotic moment which is stretched forever.
在最后一刻
And then, ultimately,
他发现自己深陷其中
in the final moment, when it's revealed that he is stuck.
我说了 我们会一个镜头拍完
I said we'd do it in one shot.
我在《好家伙》中找到了某种自♥由♥
I had found a certain freedom from Goodfellas.
之后在拍《纯真年代》时 也享受了这种自♥由♥
And I extended it into Age of Innocence.
你用旁白来解放自己
And you use voiceover to free you up.
对
Yes, exactly. Yeah.
雇佣了一位厨师 借来了两位侍者
There was a hired chef, two borrowed footmen,
亨德森给了玫瑰...
roses from Henderson's...
他们周围全是一些 和拜物教有关的物品
They're surrounded by fetishistic objects
让他们保持在原地 维持着那个文化
which keep them where they are and sustains that culture.
我的灵魂穿过那些物体 看到它们
My mind just went past all those objects and you see they're all there...
只是为了让他待在原地
to keep him where he was.
那样做很自然 那里就跟监狱一样
And so it was natural to do that. It was like a prison.
桌子上那些看起来无害的人 亚彻觉得他们就是
Archer saw all the harmless-looking people at the table
沉默不语的奸诈小人...
as a band of quiet conspirators...
伊迪丝·华顿的书就是这样写的
There's the language there on the page, Edith's Wharton's.
...图谋他和艾伦
...with himself and Ellen the center of their conspiracy.
这种文化把他困住了
This culture that he finds himself trapped in,
他无法挣脱
that he can't break out of it. He just can't do it.
那是马蒂非常熟悉的主题
That's a very Marty subject.
和马丁合作时 镜头总是服务于
With Martin, the camera is always at the service
他的直觉
of something that's instinctual in him.
唤醒基础情感
Something in his belly.
所以镜头是有效的 不仅漂亮
That's why it works. That's why it's not just beautiful...
还有意义
but it's meaningful.
有趣的是 很多特质混合在他身上
He's such an interesting combination of things,
我觉得他是个感觉主义者 但他工作的方式像煤矿工人
'cause he is, I think, a sensualist, but he works like a coal miner.
他就像牧师一样 将自己奉献给电影制♥作♥
And he has the vocation of a man of the cloth.
那一直是马蒂的使命
And in Marty's case, you understand that that has been his vocation.
我听我爸说过
Dad... I've heard him talk about
他致力于电影制♥作♥
having a vocation.
这意味着 他一旦进入那个世界
That also sort of means, like, when he's in that world...
多梅尼卡·卡麦隆-斯科塞斯 女儿
就不会出来
that's the world he's in.
所以我和爸爸的关系
And so my relationship with Dad
就是我进入他所处的世界
has been about me coming into the world that he's in.
这也是我和爸爸最幸福的记忆之一
So this is one of my happiest memories with Dad.
他爱自己的演员
He loves his actors
在某种程度上 那真是一次不可思议的经历
and, in a way, that was a really incredible experience
走进他的世界
to walk into it and...
去感受
feel that.
我不是故意想打扰你的
Oh, I didn't mean to disturb you.
你是布伦克小姐吗?我是纽兰·亚彻
Are you Miss Blenker? I'm Newland Archer.
对 我听过很多关于你的事
Oh, yes, I've heard so much about you.
我爸爸在拍摄间隙 会从监视器前走开
My dad, in between takes, he would come away from the monitor
变得有点安静 像这样...
and he would get kinda quiet and be like...
“太棒了”
"Yes, that was really great. Okay."
他会鼓励你说:“太好了 这很有趣
And encouraging. And then go, "Yeah, you know, that's interesting.
再做一次小调整...”
Let's do one more little something..."
你会感受到他的那份爱和关怀
And you'd feel the love and the care
以及他对细节的专注与投入
in the intensity and focus to the details.
那是一种安全感
It was a sense of safety
呃...
that...
有趣的是 是在那里发现的
It was funny to find it there.
他的专注 投入和智慧
His focus and intensity and brightness,
就像灯塔发出的一束耀眼的光
it's like that incredible beam from a lighthouse.
如果他在拍电影 那光就在那儿
If he's working on the film, it's right there. He's on the film.
如果你不在那道光圈里
And then, if you're not in the sphere of that light,
有时你能感觉到缺失了那束光
it's sometimes... You can feel its absence.
我知道 当他找到
And I know when he finds a collaborator,
真正的合作伙伴时
like a true collaborator,
他们会更像家人
the collaborators are even more like family.
你知道吗?
You know?
在拍《好家伙》之前 我已经有九年没和鲍勃合作了
When I did Goodfellas, I hadn't worked with Bob in nine years,
拍完《喜剧之王》后 我们各自走上了完全不同的道路
from King of Comedy. We'd gone off on totally different paths.
他走他的路 我走我的路
He went off on his own, I went off on my own.
但是在拍《好家伙》时 我们又重新合作了
But with Goodfellas, it all came back.
我们之间的爱和信任还存在着
The love is there, the trust is there, it's still there.
还有什么比这更戏剧性的呢?
I mean, what better place for drama, right?
《恐怖角》1991年
在拍《恐怖角》时 他表现得很棒
And then on Cape Fear, he was great.
但他在某个时候明确告诉我
But he made it very clear to me, at a certain point,
他更喜欢和我一起拍
that he preferred making films with me
与美国黑帮有关的电影
that had more to do with the American underworld.
我说:“好吧”
Yeah. I said, "All right."
我有一个关于拉斯维加斯的剧本 叫《赌城风云》
I had this Vegas story, Casino.
我说:“或许这是我能拍的”
I said, "Maybe, you know, that's something I could do."
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表