剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
The philosophy, what the shot means.
科帕夜♥总♥会♥在某种程度上 就是纽约夜生活的天堂
The Copa, it was kind of a Valhalla, in a way, of New York nightlife.
这毫不夸张
It was really this paradise of New York nightlife.
之所以那个场景必须用一个长镜头完成
And the reason why that scene had to be done in one take
穿过这个地下迷宫般的世界
through the underground labyrinth of this world
最终像国王和王后一样 出现在聚光灯下
and then to emerge in the spotlight, like a king and queen
是因为这是他所能追求的最高境界
was because this was the highest he could aspire to.
打扰一下 - 你好
Excuse me. - Hello!
你怎么样? - 亨利 很高兴见到你
How you doin'? - Henry, nice to see you.
但这来自于个人经历 我和我的朋友多米尼克
But that comes from personal experience. We used to go to the Copa
以前经常去科帕夜♥总♥会♥ 他爸是那里的酒吧服务员
with my friend Dominic. His father was the bartender in the lounge.
我们可以在那里看到很多名人 比如辛纳屈和小萨米·戴维斯
We'd be allowed to see Sinatra there and see whoever was there, Sammy Davis.
我们每次去的时候
And whenever we went,
都会坐到我们认为的好位置 这样就能看到表演了
we'd get what we thought were good tables, so we were able to see the show.
然而 就在表演开始前
And then right before the show started,
那些黑帮成员会突然出现 把桌子搬到我们前面
the tables would come flying in with the wise guys.
然后坐在我们面前 挡住我们的视线
And they'd sit down in front of us and we couldn't see anything.
托尼 非常感谢
Tony, thanks a lot. I appreciate it. Thanks.
嘿 你们怎么样?
Hey, how you guys doin'? How are you?
很高兴见到你 - 亨利 你怎么样?
It's good to see you. - Henry. How are you?
还好 你呢?
Good, good. How you doin'?
马蒂几乎将其看作是求爱场景
Marty saw it as almost a love scene. 'Cause that's where he seduces her,
因为他在用他们所认为的 那种魅力来吸引她
with all of this glamor and... I mean, what they thought of as glamor.
敬礼 - 谢谢 敬礼
Salute. - Thank you. Salute.
她坠入爱河了 对那个人很感兴趣
She's gone. She's just mad for the guy.
你是干什么的? - 什么?
What do you do? - What?
你是干什么的? - 我是干建筑的
What do you do? - I'm in construction.
我看你的手 感觉你不像是干建筑的
They don't feel like you're in construction.
我是工会代表
I'm a union delegate.
先生们 女士们...
And now, ladies and gentlemen...
《好家伙》凭借其独特的“语言”
It's a specific piece of grammar, and Goodfellas just shows
展现了黑帮的力量
the power of the gangster.
人们间接地喜欢看
The gangster as American hero,
别人做他们想做的事 从这种意义上讲 黑帮是美国英雄
in the sense that people vicariously enjoy watching a person do what they want.
法航劫机事件让我成名了
Air France made me.
我们没用枪就带走了42万美元
We walked out with $420,000 without using a gun.
行动天衣无缝
And we did the right thing.
这部电影的主角就是这种生活方式本身
The star of the film is the lifestyle itself.
没有《疤面煞星》里那样的主角 没有《人♥民♥公敌》里的詹姆斯·卡格尼
There's no Scarface. There's no James Cagney in Public Enemy.
没有单一的主角 而是一群角色
There isn't one character. It's a whole group of characters.
电影中的真正角色是 黑帮世界里人们的生活方式
The real character in the movie is the way people live in that world.
我觉得 他在《好家伙》中特别想展现的是
I think what he is working particularly in Goodfellas
黑帮的吸引力
is the attraction of the Mafia,
和强大力量
how powerful it is.
这就是我在成长过程中看见的
That's what I grew up with. I saw it all the time.
你们认识那些 成为犯罪家族底层打手的人吗?
Did you guys know any people who became foot soldiers with a family?
当然 认识很多人
Oh, sure, absolutely. Absolutely. Many, many guys.
对
Yeah.
对我来说 我看到的那些东西很美好
To me, what I saw of it was wonderful.
那些人穿得很体面 开着豪车
I mean, guys dressed up, had great cars, you know?
那种生活就是我想要的
It was like, you know, that's the life. That's what you want.
我口袋里装满了钱
I had a pocket full of money.
赢得了很多尊重
You know, I had a lot of respect, had all the...
还有那些火♥辣♥的姑娘...
you know, the real hot girls and...
我说不清楚
You know, I... I can't explain it.
我真的... 说不清楚
I just... I can't explain it.
嗨 妈妈 你觉得怎么样?
Hi, Mom! What do you think?
瞧我这双鞋 是不是很棒?
Look at my shoes. Aren't they great?
天呐 你看起来像个黑帮分子
My God, you look like a gangster.
电影中的生活方式 一开始非常浪漫和吸引人
The way of life in the film is at first extremely romantic and appealing.
但之后 你自然会开始看清 这种生活的本质
But then of course, one begins to see what the lifestyle really is about.
那是一条道德和精神上的死路
You know, just a dead end. A moral, spiritual dead end.
从我的个人经历来说 那些人的行为是最重要的
In my personal experience, it's the behavior of the people.
你会听到一些风声 然后就有人被杀了
You hear a rumbling. Next thing you know, somebody's killed or...
那种感觉 我深有体会
That feeling I had.
我的酒呢?我刚刚问你要了一杯酒
Where's my fucking drink? I asked you for a drink.
你要喝酒? - 我刚刚问你要了一杯酒
You wanted a drink? - I just asked you for a fucking drink.
我还以为你说“没事 斯佰德”
I thought you said that you were "All right, Spider."
不
No, no, no.
斯佰德是个可怜的角色
That poor character, Spider.
其原型是一个真实的孩子 书里也提到了
Now, it's based on a real kid. It's in the book.
我还以为有人说“斯佰德”
I thought I heard someone say something "Spider..."
斯佰德 - 我还以为是亨利
Spider, Spider... - I thought it was Henry...
你就是个口齿不清的小混♥蛋♥
You are a fucking mumbling, stuttering little fuck, you know that?
真有趣
It's funny. It's funny.
但之后他的脚中枪了
But then he gets shot in the foot.
现在他动了!
Now he's moving!
一周后 他回来了
A week later, he's back.
这是重点 这就是那种生活方式
That's the point. That's the lifestyle.
因为他还能去哪儿呢?巴黎吗?
'Cause where's he gonna go, Paris?
给你 - 谢谢你 斯佰德
There you go. - Thank you, Spider.
嘿 斯佰德 你脚上的绷带 比你的头还大
Hey, Spider, that fucking bandage on your foot is bigger than your fucking head.
你每天都得小心点
You gotta be careful. Every day, you gotta be careful.
你想要博取同情吗?
Looking for sympathy, is that it, sweetie?
你怎么不自己去死 汤米?
Why don't you go fuck yourself, Tommy?
我刚才没听错吧?简直不敢相信啊
Did I just fuckin' hear right? Couldn't believe what I just heard!
除非你是某个大人物的儿子 或者自己就是大人物
Unless you were somebody's son or somebody, whatever,
否则你小心点
you had to be careful.
很容易卷入进来 - 对
It was very easy to fall into. - Yeah.
卷入自己不想卷入的事情
To get involved with something over there that you don't wanna get involved in.
你就让这个混♥蛋♥这么逃掉吗?
You gonna let this fucking punk get away with that?
你怎么回事? 这世界即将变成什么样?
What's the matter with you? What's the world coming to?
这就是世界即将变成的样子 你觉得怎么样?
That's what the fucking world is coming to. How d'you like that?
这样如何?还行吗?
How's that, all right?
我们试映过一次 我站在外面数了数
We had a preview. I counted, I stood outside, and we had...
艾文·温克勒《好家伙》的制片人
大概前20分钟有32个人离场
32 walk-outs in the first 20 minutes or so.
大家讨厌这部电影
People hated the movie.
这动摇了电影公♥司♥的信心
It shook the confidence of the studio.
他们施加了很大压力 要求删减内容
There was a lot of pressure to try to cut things out.
天呐
Oh, God.
试映很有趣 观众在进场前就先入为主
Previews are funny, because they have these preconceived ideas
认为电影应该按照某种方式发展
before they come in, that it should go a certain way.
那好吧 去看别的电影吧 他们到底想从我这儿得到什么?
Well, then, go see other pictures. What the hell they want from me?
他们想要什么?
What do they want from me?
在试映结束后的会议上 争吵得很激烈
The meetings after the previews were savage.
他们施加了很大压力 要求删减内容
There was a lot of pressure to try to cut things out.
而我不得不反击
And I had to fight back.
我们在华纳特里·塞梅尔 和鲍勃·戴利的办公室开了个会
We had a meet in Terry Semel and Bob Daly's office from Warner Bros.
他们觉得电影脏话太多 时间太长 应该剪掉最后20分钟
Too many curse words, it was too long. We should cut the last 20 minutes,
就是那个嗑药的片段
which is the coked-up scene.
他们认为如果将其去掉
They thought if we got rid of the coked-up scene,
大家就会喜欢这部电影
the movie would really work.
你得小心
It's... You gotta watch out,
因为有些本不该被牺牲的东西 可能会被牺牲掉
because things will be sacrificed that shouldn't,
你必须像马蒂那样坚持
and you have to stand up, as Marty does.
他在这方面非常坚定
He's very tough with all that stuff, because...
我不知道他是怎么做到的 我自己导演过两部电影...
I don't know how he does it. I directed two movies, and...
但马蒂...
But Marty...
他很擅长谈判
he's good with a sit-down.
他对我说:“我从小就接触了有权势的人
He said to me, "I grew up with men of power.
我了解他们的性格 知道如何
I know what they're about. And I know how to maybe...
跟他们谈 让他们听我说”
get in there and get them to listen."
如果情况变得紧张起来 你感到有危险
In tense situations, you had to be able to, if you felt any danger,
必须找办法让自己脱身
either, you know, you had to find a way to extricate yourself
别制♥造♥麻烦
without causing a problem
或者想办法挺过去
or... get through it somehow
表现得像是他们中的一员
and behave as if you're one of them.
懂吗?
You know?
有趣的是 马蒂
Interestingly enough, he's very respectful
非常尊重别人的意见
of other people's opinions.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表