剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
Shadows, John Cassavetes, is the key.
你怎么样? - 还好
How ya doing? - Good.
《影子》让马蒂明白
Shadows made Marty understand
自己可以走在熟悉的街道
you could go out on the street, the streets that he knew,
携带便携相机 用心拍一部
with light cameras and make a movie...
关于自己生活的电影
from your heart and your life.
我可以用自己的生活经历
I could take what I was experiencing in life
拍一部采用电影叙事结构的电影
and create a cinematic narrative.
(《谁在敲我的门》1967年)
简称《谁在敲门》
It became something called Who's That Knocking.
这将是我的第一部长篇命题电影
And this was going to be my first feature, thesis film.
哈威·凯特尔参演了
I cast Harvey Keitel.
我当时希望获得一些表演经验
Looking to get experience as an actor,
于是和一群人参加了试镜
I auditioned along with a number of people...
(哈威·凯特尔 演员)
之后我入选了
and I got the job.
他了解街道和人物
He understood the streets and the characters.
只不过 我们都是在街上 只是在拍一部街头电影
All it was, was hanging out in the street. We were just making a street movie.
我记得我们曾经去过他公♥寓♥的楼顶
We were up on the roof, I remember, once, on the roof of his tenement.
要得到黑帮的许可 才能在那里拍摄
You had to get permission from the mafia to shoot up there.
有一次 黑帮老大上来视察
And the boss came up to check us out at one point.
(“犹太拓荒者”查尔斯·加利奥多托 卢西安诺家族)
“犹太拓荒者” 是伊丽莎白街的黑帮头目
Chalutz is the major mob guy on Elizabeth Street.
他是个屠夫
He's a killer.
他拍了拍马蒂的背 轻吻他的头
Pats Marty on the back, kisses him on the head.
只要是他想要的 他都会得到 他...
Gets anything he wants, he...
所有人都进不去的社区
So he had total access
他能进去
to neighborhoods that nobody would have access to.
这部电影所讲述的不是有组织的犯罪
And part of it was not, you know, organized crime,
而仅仅是街道和粗鲁的孩子 就和《西区故事》一样
part of it was just street, tough kids, West Side Story type.
(欢乐俱乐部 私人的)
我们经常把这种小俱乐部 称作“下班后俱乐部”
And we used to have these little, called after-hour clubs.
有句话不知道该不该讲 我们之前经常贿赂警♥察♥
Should I say this? We used to pay the cops off.
还卖♥♥酒给16岁的小孩
We were serving liquor at 16.
我之前有个俱乐部 - 私人的 仅对会员开放
I had a club. - It was private, members only.
租金差不多40美元 不算什么钱
I was paying rent, like, forty dollars. It was like nothing.
在当时都不算什么钱 但那个地方值得去 有吧台
Nothing, at that time. But it was a place to be, it had a bar.
我们在那里喝酒 干一些事情
We were drinking there, things happen, a few things.
比如打牌 赌博和玩花旗骰
Play cards, gamble, there were crap games in them.
还有谈生意 - 很多谈生意的
And there was business. - A lot of business.
你输了 你在拿我的钱玩
You lose, 'cause you're playing with my money!
不!
No!
但奇怪的是 我想抽身出来
But I, in a funny way, wanted to step back...
好好观察
and observe.
马蒂的想法完全正确 他所有事都记得
Marty hit it right on the head. He remembered everything.
有一次 我们去西区的俱乐部
One time, we went to the club on the West Side.
十分钟后 我们被痛打了一顿
Ten minutes later, they gave us a beat.
我的头好像都肿了
Like, my head is bulging out.
马蒂转过身说:“我想要摄影机”
Marty turns around and says, "I wish I had a camera."
我说:“这个家伙想要摄影机 我想要枪”
I said, "This fucking guy wants a camera, I want a gun."
(多米尼克·费拉罗 孩童时期的邻居)
他说:“我想要摄影机” 我简直不敢相信
He said, "I wish I had a camera." I couldn't believe it.
这部电影曾在纽约大学的放映会上放过
It was shown once at a screening for NYU
但没有达到预期效果
and it didn't work.
非常糟糕
It was terrible.
所以我和一名年轻女演员 齐娜·白求恩拍了新场景
And so I shot new scenes with a young actress, Zina Bethune.
哈威·凯特尔回来了
And Harvey Keitel came back.
《谁在敲门》有件事值得一提
One of the things about Who's That Knocking,
它的创作背景是各个地方掀起了性解放
'cause it's being created in a time where there's sexual liberation all around.
但是你感觉他要离开... - 对我们来说没有
And yet you feel like he's leaving... - Not with us.
马蒂对天主教的看法和他小时候一样
Marty still had the view of Catholicism that he had as a kid.
比如 如果和一个女孩发生了某种性关系
Where if you had some sexual type of relationship with a girl,
我觉得马蒂会认为那会毁了她
I think Marty thought that would destroy her.
但我们可能都有这种感觉
But that was something that probably we all felt.
不管是淑女 还是臭娘们
And you're a good girl or you're a broad or... you know?
我想我得告诉你一件事
I think I'm gonna have to tell you something.
说吧
All right, go on.
那个女孩告诉他自己被强♥奸♥了
That scene the girl tells him about being raped,
但他的反应...
and his reaction to it.
我心想:“你怎么会有那个想法?”
And I thought, "How did you come up with that idea?"
就是这样...
Well, that's the way...
那就是我们在那个世界的...
That's where we come from, in that...
故乡
in that world.
我无法...
I can't...
我无法理解
I can't understand.
如果其他人听到这个故事...
I mean if anyone else hears the story...
马蒂说得很清楚 她被强♥奸♥了 这不是她的错
Marty made it quite clear that it wasn't her fault, she was raped.
但是对于来自这种文化的人来说
But for someone coming from this culture,
不能和破了处的女人在一起
to be with a woman who's not a virgin is just not on.
这完全没道理
It just doesn't make any sense.
哈威正在和这种文化斗争 但他还是无法控制自己的怒气
Harvey is fighting against it here, but he just can't let go of it.
我怎么知道你和他没有经历过同样的事?
How do I know you didn't go through the same story with him?
整个思想就是婚姻 贞洁和孩子
The idea was, marriage, virginity, children.
这种文化会走向...
That culture coming to...
我该怎么说呢?
How should I say?
某种冲突
A kind of conflict.
顺便跟我说点别的
And tell me something else, while you're at it.
还有谁会娶你呢?
Who else is gonna marry you while you're at it, huh?
顺便告诉我吧 婊♥子♥
Tell me that, while you're at it, you whore.
不管你知不知道 那就是你的本性 婊♥子♥!
'Cause that's what you are if you don't know it by now, you whore!
这是电影的问题
It was a problem with the movie.
很多人都反对哈维的角色
Because a lot of people turned against Harvey's character
但马蒂不肯改 因为他就是那样的人
and Marty wouldn't change it, because that's the way that guy was.
在那个时候 那个地方 那些人就会是这个样子
That's the way those guys were, in that time, in that place.
他说的是实话
He was being honest about that.
(褒贬不一的关于“小意大利”的电影)
我的经纪人哈里·乌夫兰 在威廉·莫里斯经纪公♥司♥里放了我的电影
Harry Ufland, he was my agent, showed it at the William Morris Agency.
(一股出乎意料的浓厚旧世界道德风尚)
我觉得 在1968年 经纪公♥司♥的那些人在嘲笑
And I think it was 1968, and guys in the agency were laughing.
他们说:“我们现在正处于性变革中
They were going, "Here we are in the middle of the sexual revolution
现在居然有个人因为爱一个女孩 而不和她滚床单”
and here's a guy who won't make love to the girl because he loves her."
你英年早婚
You got married pretty young.
对 就是因为那个思想
Yeah, because of that. Yeah. That's the way we thought.
我们也这样做了
That's what you did.
23岁 应该成年了
Well, at 23, you're supposed to be an adult.
在我的家乡
From the world I came from.
拉瑞恩·布伦南 我记得她在第二部电影里
Laraine Brennan, I think she was in the second film.
她是其中一位舞者
I think she was one of the dancers.
我记得 在拍摄穆瑞时碰到了拉瑞恩
I remember meeting Laraine on the shoot of Murray.
那次邂逅很有趣 因为她和社区里
It was interesting because, of course, she was certainly very different
我们熟知的很多女孩子非常不同
than a lot of the girls that we knew, you know, from the neighborhood.
她来自一个富裕家庭
She came from a... affluent family.
(想获得硕士学位)
(至少写一本成功的书)
马蒂决定结婚时 你有没有很惊讶?
Were you surprised when Marty decided to get married?
天呐 我要是没记错的话 这发生得有点快
No. It came kinda quick, if I remember it.
你觉得他为什么这么快结婚?
What's the reason do you think that he got married so quickly?
他们都是年轻人 深陷爱河无法自拔
They were young and crazy in love.
她是演员兼模特
She was an actress and a model.
她之后离开了娱乐行业
And she left the business
(凯茜·斯科塞斯 女儿)
生下了我 抚养我
really to have me, raise me.
我们很爱她
We adored her, you know?
然后我们搬到了泽西市
And then we moved to Jersey City.
那里的公♥寓♥很大 却很便宜
'Cause it was a big apartment and it was very cheap.
他从老家搬了出来
He moved, really, from his home. His family home.
好吧 我觉得他搬家的速度没她快
Yeah... And he didn't move as quickly as she did, I think.
她到家后 打电♥话♥给我的奶奶
She'd be home and she'd call my grandmother's
说:“卡蒂 马丁在吗?”
and she'd be like, "Katie, is Martin there?"
“在” 他在那里 他好像 每天晚上都会去我奶奶家吃饭
"Yes." He was there. Like, he'd go to my grandmother's to eat every night.
大部分吧...
Or most nights. Like--
他还会回家找他妈妈
And so he was still going home to his mother.
他在附近 但他年纪更小
He was around, but he was younger
事业还在起步
and still trying to, you know, get his career going.
我知道他们年轻的时候环境很紧张
And I know that when they were young, it was a very intense time.
当时正产生文化缝隙 新音乐...
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表