剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah, what's the problem? - What's...
在剪辑过程中 我们试映了很多次
There were many, many screenings during the editing process.
这个过程非常漫长 因为很多内容都是即兴发挥的
It was a very long process because a lot of it had been improvised.
再见 - 再见
Goodbye. - Goodbye.
再见!这是我最后一次说了
Goodbye! I say it last.
我看过四五个小时的版本
I think I saw the four- or five-hour version.
我说:“天呐”
And I said, "Oh, my God."
这很精彩 但是我说:“马蒂...
I mean, it was brilliant but I said, "Marty...
你得把它剪短一点”
You gotta cut this down."
我第一次看的时候 它有四个半小时长
The first time I saw it, it was four and a half hours long.
整体很平衡
And the balance was terrific.
但是你必须把它剪短到一定长度
You have to get it down to a certain amount of time.
这时候平衡就变了
The balance has changed.
就好像如果你从金字塔中抽走一块砖
It's like if you have a pyramid and you take one block out,
那么整座塔都可能崩塌
the whole thing can collapse.
《纽约,纽约》一部失败之作
在剪辑过程中
In the cutting and the editing
恐怕其中一部分精彩之处已经丢失了
he lost part of the brilliance of it, I'm afraid.
一部代价高昂的失败之作
就在那个时候 我想拍
And right around that time I wanted to make
《纽约黑帮》和《基♥督♥最后的诱惑》
Gangs of New York and Last Temptation of Christ.
但是《纽约,纽约》在商业市场上 和在评论家口中都是失败之作
But the failure, financial and critical, of New York, New York made that...
让这一切变得... 甚至连“遥不可及”这个词都无法形容
Not even-- The word "remote," doesn't even come to mind.
连拍摄这两部电影的
You can't even think about
可能性很小都是奢求
the possibilities of making those two films as remote.
绝对拍不了了
They were dead. They were dead.
拍不了了
Dead. Gone.
我感觉自己要负责 对这些人
And I felt a responsibility for all these people,
对花出的钱 对这部作品负责...
all this money, all this work...
我到底该何去何从?
You know? And where the hell was I gonna go?
我没有灵感了
I lost the muse.
没有了
Gone.
看我爸爸导演的样子 他就像那个
Watching my dad direct, he's like the centerpiece
在旋风中屹立不倒的核心
that holds the swirling storm.
但在当时那段时间 他无法抵抗住风暴
He was walking through a period where he couldn't hold that storm.
你还和
And you also had,
茱莉亚·卡麦隆离婚了 - 对
well, a divorce from Julia Cameron. - Yeah.
那段婚姻大约一年后结束了
Yeah, I think that ended about a year in, I think.
你觉得
What would you say is the recipe for
婚姻成功或幸福的秘诀是什么?
a happy or a successful marriage?
呃 我想你问错人了
I guess you're asking the wrong fella.
不 我是说...
Well, no, I mean...
天呐 我不知道 我已经犯了两次错误
Gee, I don't know. I made two mistakes already there, so...
我到现在都还不知道 所以我...
And I haven't learned yet, so I...
我想想 该怎么说呢?
Let's see, how would I go about that?
这么说吧 诱惑太多了
Let me put it this way, there's a lot of temptation.
随便哪边都有诱惑 你明白吗?
There's temptation on either side of the road, you know?
你是说作为艺术家? 还是作为男人?还是...
You mean, as an artist or as a man or...?
两者都是 因为没什么区别
Both. Because there's no difference.
没什么区别
There's no difference.
婚姻破裂了 你有孩子却无法抚养
Marriages are breaking up. You have children you can't raise.
别忘了 在那段时间里 我一年只能见到他一两次
Don't forget, I used to only see him once or twice a year during that period.
凯茜·斯科塞斯 女儿
你那时候能经常见到你♥爸♥爸吗?
Did you get to see your dad very much or...?
那时候见得不多
Not as much at that point.
我那时有很长一段时间 和乐队合唱团的罗比·罗伯森在一起
I was spending a lot of time with Robbie Robertson from The Band.
我们的个人生活当时 都有些崩溃 所以他邀请我
Our personal lives were kind of crumbling, so he invited me
搬去和他一起住
to come and move into his house with him.
我们认识的每个人 都生活在疯狂的世界中
Everybody we knew was living in a dimension of madness.
我们也深陷其中 和其他人一样
We were deep in, like everybody else.
他和罗比经常去那所房♥子
Well, he and Robbie used to go up to the house
一天24小时都放电影看
and screen movies 24-hours a day.
那里还有场吸毒聚会 当然 我对此毫无兴趣
There was a drug scene which, of course, I had no interest in.
“天啊 我有点累了”
It was, "Jeez, I'm kind of tired." You know?
“如果我们来一点提神的东西 就会精神起来”
"If we have a little bump or something it'll just perk us up."
有些人喝浓缩咖啡...
Some people have an espresso...
《好家伙》1990年
《赌城风云》1995年
我们试图重新找到灵感
We were trying to find something, find the muse again, I guess.
《华尔街之狼》2013年
笑话总是...
The joke is always...
“这让我的工作状态更好” 但与此同时 你无药可救了
"It makes me work better." In the meantime, you're dead.
你看 问题在于你享受这种罪恶
You see, that problem is that you enjoy the sin.
这就是问题
That's the problem I've always had, I enjoy it.
我享受干坏事的时候 非常享受
I enjoyed when I was bad. I enjoyed a lot of it.
天亮了 - 天亮了吗?
It's dawn. - Is it dawn?
我们得收拾东西
We gotta pack.
走了
We gotta go.
那段时期 到处都在发生破坏性行为
It was a period of... destructive behavior, so you know, that's it.
动荡不安 没有人拍着我的肩膀说
It was a rocky period and there wasn't that tap on the shoulder to say,
“哇 这有点疯狂
"Whoa, this is kind of wild. This is crazy.
这对你没有好处 是不健康的”
This is not good for you. This is not healthy."
那种提醒从未出现
That never came up.
那栋房♥子里有我 马蒂和史蒂文·普赖斯
At the house, it was Marty and me, and Steven Prince.
史蒂文·普赖斯
史蒂夫是马蒂的助手
Steve was Marty's assistant.
史蒂夫 那件事很重要 你要不跑过去?
Steve, why don't you run over there, because it might be important?
史蒂夫·普赖斯 他怎么样? 他是个有趣的人吗?
Steve Prince, what about him? He's an interesting person.
对 他...
Yeah, I mean, he was...
有趣到让我想为他拍一部电影
Interesting enough for me to try to make a film on him.
还不错 - 一点也不好
Not bad. - Not at all.
你能去那边吗?
Could you go over to that side, please?
这是一部纪录片
It's a documentary and
一个晚上 我们就拍好了
I got it for that one night. We shot it in one night.
是迈克尔·查普曼拍的
Michael Chapman shot it and...
我转过身 那个人正从门口进来
I turned around and the guy was just coming through the door.
就刚好穿过门口
Just coming through the door, the doorway.
就在他进门的那一刻
And just as he was coming through the door,
我开了枪
I fired.
这些故事
There was something about
和他讲故事的方式都很吸引人
the stories and the way he told the stories that was fascinating.
特别是那个吸毒过量的人的故事
Particularly, the person who OD's.
这个女孩曾经在我们面前吸毒过量了
And this girl once... OD'd on us.
她已经不行了 兄弟
She was out, man.
塔伦蒂诺然后使用... - 好像是吧
Tarantino then... used... - Apparently.
他从来没告诉过我他是从那里得到的
He never told me. Quentin never told me he got it from there.
都是你和其他人告诉我的
But you tell me. Other people tell me.
我觉得可以了
Okay, I think it's ready.
他说:“好吧 你得给她打一针肾上腺素”
And he says, "Well, you're gonna have to give her an adrenaline shot."
我说:“你在说什么?”
I said, "What are you talkin' about?"
我说:“你给她打” 他说:“不行”
He-- I said, "You give it to her." He says, "I can't."
不 兄弟 你得给她打
No, man, I ain't-- You're gonna give her the shot.
不 你得给她打 - 我不会打的
No, you're gonna give her the shot. - I ain't giving her the shot.
我不会打的 - 我从来没干过这个
I ain't giving her the shot. - I never done this before.
我也一样 我不会开始的
I ain't never done it before either, all right. I ain't starting now.
你知道怎么打肾上腺素针吗?
You know how you give an adrenaline shot?
好吧 肾上腺素针大概有那么长
Okay, the adrenaline needle's like about that big,
你得把针扎进心脏
and you gotta give it into the heart.
用刺的动作扎进去
And you have to put it in in a stabbing motion.
得刺穿那个 所以
You gotta pierce through that so what you're gonna do is
你得用刺的动作把针扎下去
you gotta bring the needle down in a stabbing motion.
用记号♥笔 标出她的心脏位置
A magic marker where her heart was.
然后我... 哈哈
And I went... Ha!
它...
And it...
然后她一下子就醒过来了
And... she came back like that.
史蒂夫是个很会讲故事的人
Steve is a great storyteller, a great raconteur.
但又是讲述流离失所的人的故事
But the raconteur of the dispossessed again.
边缘人的故事
The ones on the edges.
马蒂对黑暗面很迷恋
Marty has a fascination with the dark side
因为诚实往往存在于黑暗面 对吧?
because the dark side is frequently where the honesty is, right?
探索的一部分就是体验
And part of exploring, I guess, is experiencing.
是的 - 等一下
Yes, you do. - Now, just a second.
为什么他非得离边缘那么近?
Why he had to get that close to the edge?
甚至越过边缘 坠入深渊?
Over the edge and into the abyss?
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表