剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
我和亨利交流了四年
I talked to Henry for four years.
还与他的妻子和孩子交流过
And I talked to his wife and his kids.
所以马蒂在拍摄过程中说
So, Marty, in the middle of it,
“为什么不用凯伦的声音呢?”
he said, "You know, why not have Karen's voice?"
马蒂有那种远见 为什么不从多个视角看呢?
Marty had that vision. Why not have multiple points of view?
我知道有些女人 比如我的那些闺蜜
I know there are women, like my best friends,
会在她们的男朋友
who would have gotten out of there
让她们藏枪的那一刻就离开
the minute their boyfriend gave them a gun to hide.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我得承认 这让我很兴奋
I gotta admit the truth. It turned me on.
最后 在法庭上 他对着镜头说
At the end, in the courtroom, he speaks to the camera.
算了吧
Forget it.
一切尽在我们掌控之中 我们贿赂了警♥察♥
We ran everything. We paid off cops.
我打破了尽可能多的规则
I broke as many rules as possible.
我说:“我们必须冒险 去突破”
I said, "We have to take a risk, and push it."
一切都是可以争取的
Everything was for the taking.
而现在 一切都结束了
And now it's all over.
马蒂不仅看到了那部电影 还听到了里面的音乐
Marty not only saw the movie, but he heard the music.
我记得我们在描写一个场景的时候 他说:“加‘奶油乐队’”
And I remember typing a scene and he said, "Put in 'Cream'."
我不知道他什么意思 “加就是了”
I don't know what he's talking about. "Just type it in!"
奶油乐队
那个场景是鲍勃·德尼罗在酒吧里
It was that scene where Bob De Niro is at the bar
眯着眼向外看
looking out and his eyes get squinty,
他在考虑杀了莫里
and the guy is thinking about murdering Morrie.
马蒂已经想好了音乐
Marty already was listening to the music.
我们在写剧本的时候 他总是像这样剪辑
He was always editing like that when we were writing.
我觉得他是天生的剪辑师
I think he came out of the womb an editor.
在拍电影之前 马蒂知道 卡车关上门的那一刻
Before Marty shot the movie, he knew that when the trunk slams...
需要开始放那首歌♥
that that's where he wanted that music to hit.
随着事件开始发展
And then, as this accident begins to develop,
他想加滚石乐队的歌♥
he wanted to have the Stones.
"I want it, I want it, I want it."
然后在这里加谁人乐队的歌♥
And then The Who here.
那部电影也感觉...
And that film also feels like...
阿里·艾斯特 电影导演
只用了蒙太奇剪辑手法
pure montage.
他可怜我给了我十毫克安定 然后送我回家了
He took mercy on me. He gave me ten milligrams of Valium and sent me home.
在这部电影里 像滚雪球似的一直用蒙太奇
It's just constant galloping, snowballing montage
给人一种轻盈且无重力的感觉
that is kind of weightless and airless.
而且 他确实创造了一种新的语言
And, like, he did create a new language,
感觉像是... “完全电影”之类的
which felt like... I mean, it feels like something like total cinema.
“纯粹电影”
It was pure cinema.
这是一部充满疯狂的电影 就像一列失控的火车
It's a film with crazy energy, it's like a runaway train.
我得开始炖牛肉 猪肩肉和小牛腿
I had to start braising the beef, pork butt and veal shanks
来做番茄酱
for the tomato sauce.
他故意想要用大量的跳切
He deliberately wanted to do tons of jump cuts,
让画面显得非常不连贯
make things very jerky.
所以我在家待了大约一个小时 然后...
And so I was home for about an hour. And--
这在当时被认为是背离传统的做法
Now, that was considered very unorthodox in those days.
没错 - 现在大家都这么做了
Right. - Now everybody does it!
我不停地往窗外看 发现直升机已经不见了
I kept looking out the window and I saw that the helicopter was gone.
你会迫不及待地等待下一段旁白
You can't wait for the next voiceover,
因为你知道 一旦听到雷·利奥塔的声音
'cause you know the second you hear Ray Liotta's voice,
就代表故事就会加速推进
the story's gonna accelerate.
《好家伙》中的音乐 和尼克·派勒吉的剧本一样
The music in Goodfellas is as much of an accelerant of the narrative
都是推动叙事的加速器
as Nick Pileggi's script.
天哪 我看到了!
Oh, God, I see it!
大部分电影有4个节奏转换点
Most movies have four gears.
而马蒂的《好家伙》里有14个
Marty has 14 gears in Goodfellas.
它的节奏越来越快
It just keeps shifting higher and higher and higher.
这就是亨利的一天 我们只是把发生的事情写下来
That's Henry's day. We just wrote what happened.
还有更好的去处吗?
Got someplace better to go?
这一切都是真实的
It was all real.
你个大骗子!我恨你!
You lying son-of-a-bitch! I hate you!
我们每次看它的时候 都会把节奏调得更快
Every time we looked at it, we would make it faster and faster
越来越突兀
and jerkier and jerkier.
最后 突然一切就戛然而止了
To the sudden moment when everything comes to a grinding halt
波·迪特尔用枪指着他 然后把他逮捕了
when Bo Dietl points a gun at him and arrests him.
我是警♥察♥ 别动! 混♥蛋♥ 我叫你别动
Police! Freeze! Don't you move, you motherfucker,
否则我就打爆你的头 慢慢把车停下来
or I'll blow your brains out. Shut the car off slowly.
我们完全沉浸在剧本中 我感觉自己好像就在骑马
We were riding that script. I mean, I felt like I was on a horse.
有一瞬间 我还以为自己要死了
For a second, I thought I was dead.
但当我听到那些声音的时候
But when I heard all the noise,
我就知道他们是警♥察♥ 只有警♥察♥会那样讲话
I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way.
别动!
Don't fucking move.
如果他们是黑帮的人 那我在听到警告前就死了
If they had been wise guys, I wouldn't have heard a thing.
剧本已经完成了 但每隔一段时间
You've got the script, and every once in a while
就会有一小部分即兴的想法
there's a little starburst of improv.
我邀请乔·佩西参演这部电影 但他一开始并不想参与
I asked Joe to be in the movie, Joe Pesci, and he didn't wanna be in it.
不过他最后说:“如果你和我一起 演这场戏 我就参演”
But eventually he said, "I'll be in it if you do this one scene with me."
然后他表演了这场戏 我说:“太棒了”
And he acted out this scene. I said, "That's terrific."
因为他确实遭遇过那件事 我说:“我知道这个场景要安排在哪里”
'Cause it actually happened to him. I said, "I know exactly where to put it."
剧本里没写 但我确实知道
So it's not in the script, but I knew where to put it.
乔不接受采访的原因之一是
One of the reasons Joe doesn't do these interviews,
没人能理解他的背景和成长环境
nobody would understand his background and how he grew up.
在黑帮世界里 他接触的要比我深入得多
He was marked much more than me in that world,
经常和那些人鬼混在一起
hanging around with those people.
你真搞笑!
You're really funny!
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean I'm funny?
这很有趣 这是个好故事 你也是个有趣的人
It's funny, you know? It's a good story, it's funny. You're a funny guy.
你什么意思?是说我说话的方式吗?
What do you mean? You mean the way I talk? What?
就是...
It's just, you know...
就是你很有趣...
You're just funny. It's...
比如你讲故事的方式
The way you tell the story and everything.
怎么有趣了?
Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?
在片场 我决定不用特写镜头
And then on set, I decided there'd be no close-ups.
因为随着影片基调的变化
Because as the tone of the piece changes,
你需要看到周围的人
you needed to see the people around them
他们的肢体语言变化 以及他们变得...
their body language change and their eyes become more...
更加警觉的眼神
you know, more alarmed.
你说的“有趣”是什么意思? 我哪里有趣了?
What do you mean, "funny"? Funny how? How am I funny?
我不知道... 你知道的 就是你讲故事的方式 怎么了?
I don't know, just... you know, how you tell the story. What?
不 我不知道 是你说我有趣的 我怎么会知道?
No, no, I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny.
我到底哪里有趣了?
How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me?
告诉我 我哪里有趣了?
Tell me. Tell me what's funny.
滚开 汤米 - 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Get the fuck out of here, Tommy. - You motherfucker!
我差点就说服他了!
I almost had him! I almost had him.
我们拍了两三条 然后就过了
We did two or three takes, and that was it.
但之后你有一些非常长的 精心设计的镜头...
But then you have very long, choreographed shots...
没错 我希望画面的边缘看起来像是
Exactly. I wanted the edge of the frame, like,
有东西要从电影里掉出来一样
things, like, falling out of the movie.
谢谢你 先生 - 回头见 谢谢
Thank you, sir. - I'll see you later. Thanks.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
在戏剧里 可以在观众 没有注意到的地方继续行动
The action can be behind you in the theater. It continues going.
就好像这种极繁主义 或巴洛克风格的感觉
It's almost like this maximalist or Baroque sensibility...
这正是我追求的 - 是你与生俱来的
That's what I embraced. - ...is born in you.
在某种程度上 我觉得它成为了你的风格
And becomes, in a way, I feel like, your style.
事实就是这样
That's what's happened.
我通常走这条路 比排队好
I normally go this way, it's better than waiting in line.
科帕夜♥总♥会♥的场景
The Copa scene, if you read the book,
书里只有三四句话来描写
it's, like, three or four sentences.
但马蒂用六分钟的斯坦尼康镜头 将其视觉化
But Marty sees it visually. You know, it's like a six-minute steadicam.
最难的是 在脑海中设计画面
The hardest thing to do is to think of a design for a picture.
场景在视觉上需要什么? 画面里有什么?没有什么?
What the scene needs, visually. What's in the frame, what isn't in the frame.
镜头该不该移♥动♥? 角色该不该在画面里移♥动♥?
Should the camera move? Should they be moving in the frame?
画面里的东西是否要移♥动♥? 画面本身是否要移♥动♥?
Should there be movement in the frame and the frame itself?
是应该推近还是拉远? 还是应该保持不动?
Should it be a track in or track out? Should it just be "leave it be"?
就是完全不移♥动♥摄影机 你懂吗?
Don't move the camera at all. Just hold it, you know?
如果角色出框了 镜头是要跟着他们 还是让他们回来?
If he or she goes out of frame, do you follow them or let them come back in?
这些我都喜欢去尝试
All of this, I like to play with.
在进入片场之前 我必须先理解镜头语言
I have to get the philosophy of the shot before I go on set.
即镜头背后的意义
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表