剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
她得的是早发型帕金森病
So she had early onset Parkinson's.
当时她还没遇见我爸
That was before she met my dad.
你当时应该在那间办公室吧?
You would be around that office, right?
然后有一次 我记得你告诉我 你寄了某种...
And then at one point you, I think, told me that you had sent... sort of a...
虽然我很不想说那是粉丝信
I won't say a fan letter...
但很明显就是
But, come on. It's obviously what it is.
你当时
You were...
在办公室里追我
chasing me around your office.
我才没有追你 这是真的
I was not chasing you around, damn it. No, no. It's true.
你当时挡着我的路
You were, like, in the way, man.
我当时想拍电影
I was trying to make a film.
我们现在在这里拍电影
We're making films here.
大家看到...
People see...
大家只看到了他 他的电影
I mean, they look at him and they see, like, his films
那些奖项 诸如此类 但...
and they see awards and whatever, but...
我妈妈是他生活中很重要的一部分
my mom's a big part of his life.
再来一次
One more.
我小时候她的病情还没那么严重
When I was younger, it wasn't really progressed.
但随着我长大 情况变得越来越糟
And then as I got older, it just got a lot worse,
她甚至无法走路
and like, you know, she couldn't really walk.
有些时候 他在片场
I mean, there's been moments where he was on set and, like...
然后她摔倒了 他不得不停止拍摄 赶去医院
she'd fall and he would have to stop shooting and go to the hospital.
《致我的牡丹》 导演 弗朗西斯卡·斯科塞斯
他感到非常绝望
He would get so hopeless.
他们非常亲密
They're so close.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
我想要...
I wanted the...
什么?
What is that?
那本...
The... ca--
日历?
The calendar?
目录
The catalogue.
目录
The catalogue.
哦 目录 - 对
Oh, the catalogue. - Yeah.
但... 这间房♥子有吗?
But... do you have it here in this room?
那个该死的病让人很痛苦
That goddamn disease is so hard, you know?
但他表现得并非如此
But he doesn't act like it's hard.
他似乎从容接受了
He seems to take it in stride.
我觉得可以说
I think it would be fair to say
如果马蒂没有经历过那些事情
that if Marty hadn't gone through all that, back in the day,
他就不可能像现在这样全身心地投入
he wouldn't be able to be present in this way and so fully.
他学到了艺术家可以在艺术上自私
And he learned... that an artist can be selfish about his art,
但在生活中不一定非要自私
but doesn't have to be selfish necessarily in his life.
拍完《基♥督♥最后的诱惑》 之后 我必须深入挖掘
After I had done Last Temptation of Christ, I had to go deeper.
我在1989年9月读了《沉默》 当时我说:“我必须拍这部电影”
I read Silence in September of '89, I said, "I've got to make this."
《沉默》远藤周作
这本书质疑了基♥督♥教
Questions the whole idea of what is the essence of this revolutionary...
革命性思想的本质
thinking, of Christianity.
这是发生在17世纪日本南部的真实故事
It's a true story about the 17th century in southern Japan.
当时天主教传教士和日本政♥府♥之间
Where there was a great conflict between Catholic missionaries
发生了巨大的冲突
and the Japanese government.
导致大约35000名殉道者牺牲了
Resulting in maybe 35,000 martyrs, people killed, ultimately.
传教士罗德里格斯经历了一些不同的事情
What happens with Rodrigues, a missionary, is something else.
安德鲁·加菲尔德 饰演罗德里格斯
我感兴趣的是
And I was interested in the way
一开始去那里的传教士骨干 最终是如何叛教的
that some of the main missionaries that went there originally apostatized.
他们背弃了自己的宗教
Which meant that they gave up their religion.
如果你不叛教 囚犯就会被吊在坑上
If you don't apostatize, the prisoners will be hung over the pit
直到你同意为止
until you do.
他们的生命会一滴一滴地流逝
Their lives bleeding away, drop by drop.
《沉默》比其他任何电影
Silence, more than just about, like, any film
都更深入探讨了
wrestles with the question of what it...
阿里·艾斯特 电影导演
成为一个基♥督♥徒的真正意义
...truly means to be Christian.
只要你不叛教 他们就不会被放下来
As long as you don't apostatize they cannot be saved.
我们的主角非常傲慢
Our main character, who's very arrogant,
坚持说他永远不会叛教
insisted that he would never apostatize.
但为了救别人 他这样做了
But he did it to save other people.
这是他在整部电影中 唯一一次做出像上帝会做出的举动
The only Christ-like gesture that character makes in the entire film,
叛教
is to apostatize.
我觉得他意识到上帝对他的要求有多高
I think he realizes the depth of what Jesus is asking for.
要求他成为他应该成为的人
Asking him to do... to be, who he's gonna be.
在故事结尾 他否认了
Here's a story where a guy by the end of the story
自己正在宣扬的基♥督♥教教义
denies the Christianity he is preaching.
而在这个过程中 他找到了真正的基♥督♥教教义
And in so doing, he finds the real Christianity.
那么 这到底是什么?
So what is that?
这也是他失去骄傲的过程 对吗?
It's also the loss of his pride, isn't it?
最终 关键是谦卑
Oh, the whole key is ultimately humility.
学习谦卑 - 对
That's-- The learning of humility. - Yes.
这就是那个故事的美妙之处
That's the beauty of that story.
我觉得这部电影的结尾 是真正值得注意的
One thing that I think is really notable about the film is the epilogue.
电影的结尾是教士
The film ends as this, like, love story
与无♥耻♥的吉二郎之间的爱情故事
between the priest and Kichijiro, who's this wretch.
他做了很多可怕的事情 是个叛徒 而且很自私
He does terrible things. He's a traitor, right? And selfish.
这家伙反复做同样的事情
This guy keeps doing the same thing over and over again, you know.
想表面扮演着基♥督♥徒
Keeps wanting to be out there and to be a Christian
背地里却出♥卖♥♥♥了包括教士在内的所有人
and then rats on everybody, including the priest.
这个角色和约翰尼·波依一样 对吧?
And it's also the Johnny Boy, kind of, character, right?
对 也和犹大一样
Yeah. Well, that's Judas, too, the Johnny Boy.
吉二郎 约翰尼·波依 他们都一样
You know, Kichijiro, Johnny Boy.
他是罪人 - 对
He's the sinner. - Yeah.
对不起 我太软弱了
I am sorry for being so weak.
我认为比起电影中的其他角色
I think Marty identifies with Kichijiro
马蒂更加认同吉二郎
more than with the other characters in the film.
帮帮我 教士 请洗去我的罪孽
Help me, Padre. Take away the sin.
上帝说
Jesus said,
“我为什么要和那些高尚的教士 待在一起?他们都很好
"Why should I be hanging out with the high priests and everybody? They're all fine.
真正需要帮助的是那些罪人”
The ones who really need the help are the sinners."
《穷街陋巷》1973年
可以在《穷街陋巷》 和《愤怒的公牛》都看到这一点
You see it in Mean Streets. You see it in Raging Bull.
《愤怒的公牛》1980年
在《好家伙》中也能看到
You see it in Goodfellas.
我认为在《沉默》中 对如此卑劣之人的同情
And I think it reaches a sort of apogee with Silence
达到了某种顶峰
of extending that kind of sympathy on such a wretched person.
吉二郎 他才是那个教导者
Kichijiro, he's the one who teaches.
因为到了最后
Because by the end...
上帝几乎是通过他来教导
it's almost as if Jesus works through him
罗德里格斯什么是真正的爱 宽恕和慈悲
to teach Rodrigues of what love really is and forgiveness and compassion.
你还认为自己是基♥督♥徒吗?
Do you still think of yourself as a Christian?
对 我想是的
Yes, I think so.
我是真的这么相信的
I really believe so, yeah.
我以前不得不反复拒绝和寻找
I had to reject it, find it, reject it again, try to find it,
最后才在其中找到某种安慰
and then finally find some kind of comfort with it.
我觉得我们都会心存疑虑和恐惧
I think we will all have doubt, fear...
但当你真正理解你的信仰时 你可能已经不在人世了
But by the time you understand your faith, you'll be dead.
所以真的 这...
So really, it's...
就像在房♥间里摸索 试图在黑暗中找到方向
It's moving around a room and touching and trying to find-- In the dark.
你唯一要做的就是不断前进
The only thing is you keep making progress.
《爱尔兰人》2019年
他的电影越来越让我 无法忘记过去的事情
More and more, his films feel really haunted to me.
尤其是《爱尔兰人》
I mean, especially The Irishman.
在拍《赌城风云》和《爱尔兰人》之间 我和德尼罗有很长一段时间没有合作了
I hadn't worked with De Niro from Casino to The Irishman, it's a long time.
但《赌城风云》是最后一部 那种类型的电影了《爱尔兰人》和它不同
But Casino was the last of that type of thing, 'cause Irishman is different.
即便两者的主题是相同的
Even if the milieu is similar.
该死
Fuck. Shit.
这是不同的电影
It's a different thing.
马蒂会寻找 能让他全身心投入其中的题材
Marty looks for material that allows him to bring all of himself to it,
可以在《爱尔兰人》中看到这一点
and you could see it with The Irishman
这个局外人退休了 即将走向死亡
as the... this outsider, retiring and about to die.
最令人难忘的部分是鲍勃 看到自己的孩子抛弃了他
The most memorable stuff is Bob seeing his kids abandon him.
已休息 请等下一个出纳员
佩吉 我只是想谈谈 佩...
Peggy, Peggy. I just want to talk. Pe--
这就是他为过那种愚蠢虚荣的生活
I mean, the price you pay for that idiotic vainglorious life
所付出的代价
that he thought he was living.
你在那部电影中看到了代价
And there, you see the toll.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表