剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
非常真实
very real. Very, very, real.
于是我打了电♥话♥给法兰斯·哥普拉
So I called Francis Coppola,
“我需要一位有激♥情♥的年轻导演”
I said, "I need a director who's new and exciting."
他说:“你为什么不看看 《穷街陋巷》这部电影呢?”
He said, "Why don't you look at a film called Mean Streets?"
所以我们就去了
So, we went to work.
我觉得这不是他真正想做的
I don't think it was what he really wanted to do,
但马蒂想有个长远的事业 我继续说
but, you know, Marty wanted to have a long career, and I kept saying,
“拍《曾经沧海难为水》吧 这样你就不用
"Do Alice, do Alice, so you don't get pegged
只能拍黑帮电影了”
into doing just gangster movies."
他说:“《穷街陋巷》有很多反馈”
"Many people responded to Mean Streets", he said,
但都是说他拍不了女性 或者...
but what they're saying is that he can't direct women or he...
我这样说吧 他们没有说绝对拍不了
let me put it that way, they didn't say it definitively.
而是从某种意义上说:“他拍不了吧?”
What they said is, in a sense, "He can't, can he?"
他对此很紧张
He was very nervous about it.
他继续说:“我不懂女人
He kept saying, "I don't understand women,
我不知道自己是否能做到”
I don't know women, I don't know that I can do it."
这部电影是关于一个女人...
This film is about a woman who...
桑德拉·温特劳布 副制片人
在自我意识方面迈出小小的一步
takes a very, very small step, in self-awareness about herself.
甚至没有高喊“女性自♥由♥”
Without ever screaming "women's liberation"
或者“我想自♥由♥”
or "I wanna be free."
我记得看过一篇报道
I remember reading
你团队里的女性比平常多...
that you'd gotten more women in the crew than normal...
对
Yeah! Yeah.
大部分关键岗位都是女性
Majority on the key positions were made up of women.
你叫什么? - 汤姆
What's your name? - Tom.
我叫奥黛丽 其实不是 我叫桃乐丝 但我更喜欢奥黛丽这个名字
Well, mine's Audrey. It's really not, it's Doris, but I like Audrey better.
我已经和马蒂拍完了
I had done Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore
《曾经沧海难为水》 这部电影对他来说很不一样
with Marty. It's a very different film for him.
你不会把它和他的作品联♥系♥起来
It's not something that you would ever associate with his work, and
朱迪·福斯特 演员
其中有件小而真实的事
it was, um, there was something very true about it and small.
天啊
God bless you.
是关于一位单身母亲
It's about a single mom,
带儿子环游整个国家
travelling across the country with her son.
想象一下 不知怎么的 她打算去加利福尼亚
Dreaming that somehow she's going to get to California,
当歌♥手
and she's gonna have, like, a singing career.
我们还没到吗?
Are we there yet?
我想找另一个讲故事的方法
I was trying to find another way to tell a story
并非仅局限于所谓的“男子气概”
that isn't stuck in a sense of what we term as "masculinity,"
真正从另一个角度看待生活
and really to look at life from another point of view.
你介意为我转身吗?
Well, now, would you mind turning around for me?
为你转身?为什么? - 我想看看你
Turn around for you? Why? - I wanna look at you.
看着我的脸 我不是用屁♥股♥唱歌♥的
Well, look at my face, I don't sing with my ass.
兰尼 这个女人怎么回事?
Lenny, what's with this broad?
剧本很出色 但在最后的三分之一
The script was really excellent, but the last third,
我们即兴创作了一些
we did some improvisation.
我们会在排练时想好 尽我们所能把它拍出来
We'd work it out in rehearsal and then shoot it as best we can.
比如那天 我们在厨房♥
Like the bit of improvisation we did the other day
与她和克里斯托弗森即兴创作了一点
in the kitchen, with her and Kristofferson.
大部分和她自己的经历有关
Most of that stuff is related from her own experiences.
你兄弟教了你怎么轻吻吗?
Your brother taught you how to kiss?
我不是说他给你演示
Well, I don't mean he demonstrated.
他跟我说 可能发生最糟糕的事是
He told me that the worst thing that can happen
有个男孩感觉自己把嘴唇放到了 装满燕麦糊的碗里
is if a boy feels like he's put his lips in a bowl of wet oatmeal.
至少他说了“嘴唇”
At least he said "lips".
那真是一次很棒的工作经历
It was really a good working experience.
令人印象深刻
And it was deep.
那副景象 我们深深地记在了心里
We felt it deep in our hearts, that picture.
你打了他?
You hit him?
你把他宠坏了!
You spoil him rotten!
你居然敢教我怎么养孩子?
How dare you tell me how to raise my kid?
你的孩子呢? - 停拍
Where are your kids? - Cut.
他并没有真正大获成功
He hadn't really made a big hit.
《穷街陋巷》不是成功的电影 《曾经沧海难为水》才是
Mean Streets was not a hit. Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore was a hit.
才华横溢的导演
获得最佳女主角奖的是
Best performance by an actress...
把奥斯卡奖颁给艾伦·波斯蒂恩
《曾经沧海难为水》的艾伦·波斯蒂恩
Ellen Burstyn, in Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore.
今晚艾伦正在纽约拍戏 无法到现场
Ellen is in a play tonight in New York, she can't be here.
她让我
She asked me to...
谢谢每位参与投票的人
thank everyone concerned with the voting.
当然还要谢谢我自己
And she also asked me to thank myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
到那时 我觉得
By that point, now this is my point of view...
我一直在和初次相遇时很善良的人
I had been living with someone, who, when I first met him,
住在一起 但突然间
was just a great guy, and now, all of a sudden,
大家都称赞他是天才
this is a guy who everybody is telling him is a genius.
你上一次看到自认为是 伟大的美国电影是什么时候?
What was the last time you saw what you thought was a great American film?
马丁·斯科塞斯的《曾经沧海难为水》
Martin Scorsese, Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore.
让- 吕克·戈达尔 法国导演
我觉得这是部伟大的美国电影
Which I think is a great American film.
我当时心想 “哦 就是这部电影”
And I just went, "Oh, that's it."
我记得当时毒品开始起作用了
I think the drugs were starting.
大家变得愈发自我
The ego was blossoming.
这是一种重塑自我的方式
And also, you know, there's a thing of reinventing yourself.
对我来说 这是把我重塑成
And so, for me, it was really inventing myself as a...
电影制♥作♥人的方式
a filmmaker.
讲一下《出租车司机》
Describe Taxi Driver.
比如 在你写这部电影的时候 如果有人说
Like, for example, when you were writing it, if somebody said,
“你的电影是讲什么的?” 你会怎么说?
"What's your film about?", what would you have said?
保罗·施拉德《出租车司机》的编剧
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得...
Let's see, um...
朱迪·福斯特 《出租车司机》的演员
我觉得重要的是 这是一部 以上世纪70年代为背景的电影
I think it's important that it's a movie set in the '70s.
总统在挥手告别
There's the president, waving goodbye.
我们现在正处于充满沮丧
You know, we're living in a time of disappointment
尼克松辞职
和委屈的时期 我们打输了越战
and grievance. We lost in Vietnam.
二十世纪70年代
And the era of the '70s...
天呐 不要再打了!
打破了我们的自我形象
burst our image of ourselves.
我们可以看到这场危机
We can see this crisis.
越来越多人怀疑我们生活的意义
In the growing doubt about the meaning of our own lives.
失去了统一的目标
And in the loss of a unity of purpose.
美国在分崩离析
America was falling apart.
我们内心正在酝酿最糟糕的感觉
And our worst feelings about ourselves, were boiling up.
话虽如此 这部电影是关于一个人的
That being said, it's about a guy.
他晚上开出租车
He drives a cab at night,
他真的有点像阿瑟·布雷默
and he really is sort of like Arthur Bremer.
你知道他吗? 他是朝乔治·华♥莱♥士♥开枪的人
You know the character of Arthur Bremer? The guy who shot George Wallace?
乔治·华♥莱♥士♥州长今天 在马里兰州劳雷尔市竞选时
Governor George Wallace, shot and wounded today
遭遇枪击 受伤了
while campaigning in Laurel, Maryland.
阿瑟·布雷默 从独行侠变成谋杀未遂的人
这肯定和痴迷于
It has to do with a fellow
得到无法拥有的东西的人有关
who becomes obsessed with something he can't have.
即女人 一位金发碧眼的美女
Which is a woman. A blonde-haired, blue-eyed beautiful woman.
施拉德把《出租车司机》的剧本给了我
Schrader gave me the script of Taxi Driver.
但在当时 我需要商业片
But at the time, I needed something commercial.
我说:“我不能参加这个项目 谁会看这个?太疯狂了”
I said, "I can't get involved with this. And who wants to see this? This is crazy."
我坚信这一点
I really believed in it.
我说:“天呐 就好像是我自己写的一样”
And I said, "My God, it's almost as if I've written it myself."
在那一刻 你觉得那部电影里 最重要的是什么?
What, of you, in that moment, do you feel is in that film most?
是...
It's...
我能... 是...
I can-- There's a...
我很想马上回答 但我必须非常小心
There's an urge to answer immediately but I have to be very careful,
这个问题是误导人的
because it's taken the wrong way.
这和“地下人”有关系
And that has to do with the Underground Man.
他怨恨别人
He has the resentment, the anger,
讨厌自己 而且很孤独
the self-loathing, the loneliness.
无法和别人建立真正的联♥系♥
No way of really connecting...
尽管我可能很爱交际
with people. Even though, I may have been very, you know, social.
但也很难通过其他方式建立联♥系♥
It was very difficult to connect other ways.
你算是个局外人
You're kind of an outsider.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表