剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
他对拍电影充满了热情
and he was just so excited about making movies.
对血的效果是怎么做出来的很感兴趣
He was excited about how the blood got made,
何时把那个人的头炸飞
and, when he was gonna blow the guy's head off,
他们还把小块泡沫塑料混在血里
how they put little pieces of Styrofoam in the blood
这样血就能粘在墙上
so that would attach to the wall and stick there.
我们度过了一段快乐时光
We had a great time.
但电影公♥司♥对我们非常生气 因为片中含有暴♥力♥和脏话
But the studio got very angry at us because of the violence, the language.
而且还把纽约 那些令人烦恼的破败地区给拍出来了
And shooting seedy parts of New York that were disturbing to them.
所有人都在晚上出来
All the animals come out at night.
比如妓♥女♥ 同性恋 瘾君子
Whores, skunk-pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies...
一幅堕落腐♥败♥的景象
sick, venal.
他活在自己的世界里 眼睛盯着镜子
He's in his own universe, with his eyes in the mirror.
仿佛不在凡间中
He's flying above it.
或者说有点像天上的天使
You could say, he's sort of like an angel above it.
复仇天使
The angel of... The angel of vengeance, you know?
可以这么说 他觉得自己有责任 去清理这一切
In a way, he takes it on himself to clean it up.
德尼罗饰演的角色 特拉维斯·比克尔
De Niro's character, Travis Bickle,
决定拯救艾丽斯 让她摆脱自己的命运
decides he that wants to save Iris from her fate.
嘿 思博特 你怎么样?
Hey, Sport, how you doing?
还不错 兄弟
Okay, okay, my man.
你觉得特拉维斯是好人
Would you say that Travis is a good guy
还是坏人?
or a bad guy in your book?
他基本上算是好人
He's basically good.
不过...
Except that...
在某些事情上会误入歧途
he goes about some things the wrong way.
这糟糕透了
Suck on this.
他的各种情绪都爆发了
All of his various emotions boil up.
愤怒和救世主情结
Anger and savior complex.
他会拯救那个女孩 杀掉坏人
He will save the girl and he will kill the bad people.
成为英雄
And then, he will be a hero.
大家会看着他说
And people will look to him and say,
“嘿 你很酷啊”
"Hey, you're that cool guy," you know?
那是... 男性幻想
That's... That's a male fantasy for you.
不!别朝他开枪!
No! Don't shoot him!
我们把影片给电影协会看了 因其暴♥力♥元素被评估为X级
We showed it to the MPAA. They gave us an "X" for violence.
他们之后看着我们说:“按照R级制♥作♥ 否则我们就把它砍掉
And then, they looked at us and said, "Make it an 'R', or we cut it.
出去吧”
Get out of the room."
好吧
Okay.
就在那个时候 我失控了
That's when I lost it.
你... 你干了什么?
What did you do?
什么? - 你干了什么?
Huh? - What did you do?
失控了
Lost it.
我...
I...
马蒂非常沮丧
Marty was very upset.
我在办公室接到一个电♥话♥
I get a call at the office
“史蒂夫 我是马蒂
and he said, "Steve. It's Marty.
你能来我家一趟吗?
It's Marty, Steve. Yeah, can you come over to the house?
他们让我剪掉所有喷血的镜头
They want me to cut all the blood spurting.
还要剪掉那个手被砍掉的人”
They want me to cut the guy who loses his hand."
他快疯了
And he was going crazy, I mean,
他当时想杀了电影公♥司♥的老板
the story is he wanted to kill the head of the studio.
你有枪吗?
You had a gun?
我本来打算去弄一把
I was gonna get one.
本来打算? - 对 但最后没有去
So, you said you were gonna get a gun? - Yeah, but I wasn't gonna get it.
真的吗?
Really?
那你说你要用枪干什么?
And you said you were gonna do what with the gun?
我打算... 我不知道 我很生气
I was gonna... I don't know, I was angry.
我说:“我要去威胁他们” 或者就直接开枪
I said, "I'm gonna threaten them." Or maybe just shoot or something.
我也不清楚 只是在威胁
I had no idea. I mean, I was threatening.
我真正想做的不是开枪
What I wanted to do, and not with a gun,
而是进去找粗剪的版本
I would go in, find out where the rough cut is
打碎窗户 把它带走
and break the windows and take it away.
反正他们也要毁掉这部电影
They're gonna destroy the film anyway.
还不如让我来毁掉
You know? So, let me destroy it.
我来毁掉吧
I'll destroy it.
但在毁掉之前 我要先把它偷走
But before destroying it, I'm gonna steal it.
斯皮尔伯格等人说
Spielberg and a number of others said,
“马蒂 住手 你不能那样做”
"Marty, stop that. Marty, you can't do that."
他们越阻止 我越要说...
The more they said no, the more I said I was gonna...
我当时不知道该怎么办 也不知道是谁想出了这个主意
I didn't know what to do, and I don't know who it was that had this idea,
还安抚了电影协会 有可能是马蒂
that mollified the MPAA, but it might have been Marty.
“如果我们把整个片段的颜色调暗一些
"What if we took that whole sequence and toned the color down?
让它看起来更像小报的风格呢?”
And make it feel more like a tabloid." You know?
“再加上一些颗粒感”
"And make it grainy."
这救了这部电影 不需要剪掉任何暴♥力♥镜头
It saved the movie, because he didn't have to cut any of the violence.
只需要把血的红色调成棕色
He just had to take the color red down to a kind of brown.
我为那部电影拼了命
I had killed myself on that film
没有了自己的生活
and I devoted my life to that film.
我不想让它被毁掉
And I don't want it destroyed.
我影片中的暴♥力♥镜头
The violence in my movies,
是他们觉得我不负责任的地方
that's where they really claim irresponsibility.
暴♥力♥是可怕的 尤其是内心的暴♥力♥
Violence is scary, in yourself.
你知道吗? - 嗯
You know? - Yeah.
你能掌控它吗?
Are you capable of it? Yeah.
把暴♥力♥通过屏幕呈现给全世界的观众
Do I consider presenting violence on a screen to a world audience
是件值得称赞的事情吗?
as something that is commendable?
如果是真正的暴♥力♥ 那我觉得是的
If it's truthful violence, yeah, I do.
我不想点名 但有很多电影制♥作♥人...
I don't wanna name any names, but there's a lot of filmmakers that,
你或许想用“多此一举”这个词来形容
I don't know if you wanna use "gratuitous," but...
他们觉得这很有趣
they think it's fun.
不!
那不是他的风格
That's not what he does.
那不是马蒂的风格
That's not what Marty does.
他是追求真实的电影制♥作♥人
He's a filmmaker who's after the truth.
这个世界本就存在暴♥力♥
And there's violence in this world.
《出租车司机》的结尾 你感觉如何?
How did you feel at the end of Taxi Driver?
有没有和谐安定些?
Did you feel more balanced?
不 我感觉自己刚打完一场战争
No, I felt like somebody who had been in a war,
站在那里 满身是血
and standing there, bloodied,
大口呼吸着
and still breathing.
不知怎么的 我们入围了戛纳电影节
Somehow we placed into Cannes.
评审团的主席是田纳西·威廉斯
And the head of the jury was Tennessee Williams.
他曾公开表示自己不喜欢这部电影 认为它太暴♥力♥了
He had come out and said he didn't like the film. It was too violent.
现在回想起来很难相信
In hindsight, it's hard to believe
但在当时 这可以说是
but at the time it was, you know,
美国拍过最暴♥力♥的电影之一
one of the most violent movies, that America had put out.
除了新闻发布会
Aside from the press conference
马蒂和博比基本没出过酒店房♥间
Marty and Bobby, basically, never came out of their hotel room.
我觉得他们只是担心
I think they were just plagued by worry
这部电影不会被大众所接受
that the film wasn't going to be well-received,
会被大家讨厌 他们基本没做任何宣传
and that people were going to hate it. They basically didn't do any press at all.
所以就剩我了
So, there I was.
最后是我几乎承担了 所有的电影宣传工作
And... I ended up taking, kind of, all the press for the movie
因为我说法语
because I spoke French.
他晚上睡不着 所以成为了出租车司机
He becomes a taxi driver because he can't sleep at night.
我们坐飞机
And we flew home.
回到了洛杉矶
Flew back to LA.
宣发人员早上打电♥话♥跟我说
My publicist called me in the morning
“你获得了金棕榈奖”
and said, "You got the Palme d'Or."
这部电影票房♥大卖♥♥的时候 我非常震惊
And then, I was surprised when it was a hit.
我还以为这种事不可能发生
I didn't think that was gonna happen.
这部电影在第三大道的皇冠剧院首映
The film opened at the Coronet Theater on Third Avenue.
《出租车司机》
保罗·施拉德打电♥话♥跟我说
Paul Schrader called me.
“马蒂 快去看看 整个街区都排起了长队”
He said, "Marty, go and take a look. There's lines around the block."
《出租车司机》的反响如何?
What was the reception like for Taxi Driver?
很惊人 这部电影在戛纳赢得了金棕榈奖
Well, it was astonishing, I mean, once it won the Golden Palm at Cannes
宝琳也发表了积极评论 注定了会大获成功
and once Pauline had chimed in, that was it.
...一本小报风格的 原版《地下室手记》
当时 那种级别的评论家 拥有巨大的影响力
At that time, the critics on that level had that power.
他们可以成就一个人 也可以毁掉一个人 是明星评论家
They could make or break people. They were star critics.
比如凯尔和罗杰·埃伯特
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表