剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
'Come out, let's make this movie.'
你死了 但现在你又活过来了”
You died, but now you're alive again."
对 大家会失去生命 然后起死回生
And so yeah, you die, people die in life, they come back.
是马蒂向我求婚的 之前没有人这样做
So it was Marty who asked me to marry him. Nobody had asked me before.
于是我...
And, I...
就同意了
I said yes.
我同意了 因为我爱他 但我也从一开始就知道
I said yes, because I loved him, but I also knew from the beginning
他很杰出
that he was an exceptional person.
他有一颗强大的心灵 但在这具非常小的身体里
He had a powerful mind, but in this very small body.
他也非常脆弱
So he was also very vulnerable.
当然我的家庭背景是电影行业的
Of course, my background is in film.
我妈妈是演员英格丽·褒曼
My mom was an actress, Ingrid Bergman,
我爸爸是导演罗伯特·罗西里尼
and my father was the director, Roberto Rossellini,
所以我在他身上有种熟悉感 他们都有热情
so there was a familiarity in the passion,
和怪癖
in the eccentricity.
我记得有一天 我说:“马蒂
And I remember one day, I said, "Marty, but--
当你整天都在思考的时候
When you're in your own thoughts all day long,
你真的会想 ‘为什么我们活着? 我们从哪里来?我们会去哪儿?’ 吗”
you really think, 'How...? Why do we live? Where do we come from? Where do we go?'"
他说:“对 一直都这样 伊莎贝拉 那你呢?”
He said, "Yes, all the time. What do you think, Isabella?"
我说:“我想 ‘中午吃什么?’” 这个简单多了
I said, "I think, 'What's for lunch?'" It's much simpler.
但我知道他脑子里一直想着这种大问题
But I knew that was always in his head, big question,
有点折磨
and a torment, kind of.
而且他一直在寻求答案
And always seeking.
我想拍《纽约黑帮》 和《基♥督♥最后的诱惑》
What I wanted to do was Gangs of New York and Last Temptation.
我们有一份剧本 是我和杰伊一起写的 我还有份
We had a script that Jay and I worked on, and I also had a script
《基♥督♥最后的诱惑》的剧本 是保罗·施拉德写的
of Last Temptation of Christ that Paul Schrader had put together.
所以我的两个项目是《纽约黑帮》 和《基♥督♥最后的诱惑》
So my two projects were Gangs and Last Temptation.
我试图筹集资金 我们差一点就做到了
I tried to get it financed, and we almost did,
但还是失败了 成本太高了
but we just couldn't get it financed, it was too expensive.
这种史诗级作者电影的 基础设施已经消失了
You know, sort of the infrastructure of the epic author film had died.
80年代是我最糟糕的时期
The '80s was the worst period for me.
好莱坞发生了变化
Hollywood had changed.
这个行业里的人想拍电影吗?
Do people in this business want to make movies?
还是想赚钱? - 他们想赚钱
Or do they want to make money? - They want to make money.
《洛奇》和其他一些影片 成为了这个行业的生命线
Rocky and other pictures, that became the lifeblood of the industry.
充满正能量和幻想
The feel-good, and the fantasy.
我其实在《大白鲨》上映那天就感觉到了
I actually sensed it the day Jaws opened. I knew it.
那对史蒂夫来说真的很棒 但我意识到
It was really great for Steve and all that, but I realized
这里将会发生一些变化
something's going to change here.
《大白鲨》只是开始
Jaws was the beginning,
两年后《星球大战》上映
then when Star Wars came out two years later,
一切真的发生了变化
everything really did shift.
那些可能吸引喜欢看大♥片♥的观众的
There was much more money available
电影能筹集到更多的钱
on movies that might attract a blockbuster audience.
电影公♥司♥对那些可能是个人表达的电影
Studios were less interested in movies that were going to be personal expressions
不太感兴趣了
of individuals.
这在当时对独♥立♥电影人来说
And it wasn't the healthiest thing
并不是最健康的事情
for independent filmmakers when that happened.
电影的商业前景
The commercial prospect of the film...
弗兰克·雅布兰斯 派拉蒙影业的前总裁
是决定是否能拍成的首要前提
...is the primary prerequisite as to whether it's going to get made.
今天的片场系统就相当于金融银行机构
The studio system today basically is a financial banking apparatus.
我们曾经拥有控制权 但那些日子已经过去了
We had the control, but those days are over.
在《天堂之门》上映后就开始分崩离析了
Which sort of started to fall apart after Heaven's Gate.
公众排斥《天堂之门》
电影公♥司♥受够了这些放纵自我的作者导演
The studios had had enough of these self-indulgent auteurs.
这就是证明 上映一晚就下了
And here was the proof. It would open one night and was closed.
奇米诺的过度艺术电影 让电影公♥司♥破产
我们失控了 然后不得不受到制止
We were out of control and we had to be stopped.
最后也确实被制止了
And we were.
我原本打算去罗马拍圣人的生活
I was going to go off and make films on the lives of the saints in Rome.
但这是因为你认为不会再有其他机会了
But was that because you weren't gonna get other opportunities,
还是因为最想拍圣人的生活?
or you just wanted to do lives of the saints more than anything else?
我不知道 即使有其他机会 我能做什么?
I don't know, even if there were other opportunities, what was I gonna do?
我的下一个大项目是《纽约黑帮》
My next big thing was Gangs of New York,
和《基♥督♥最后的诱惑》
and-or Last Temptation.
资金从哪里来?
Where was the financing going to come from?
我当时觉得自己不会再拍电影了
I didn't think I'd be making films again, no.
但之后鲍勃叫我拍《喜剧之王》
But then Bob asked me to make King of Comedy.
我其实很想拍那部电影
I really kind of wanted to do that
然后推动他去拍
and was pushing him to kind of do it.
你在拍什么新电影? - 《喜剧之王》
What is the new film you're doing? - It's called The King of Comedy.
我们将拍...
We'll be doing...
这部电影的主角是绑♥架♥脱口秀主持人的人
It's about someone who kidnaps a talk show host.
天呐 非常感谢
Gee, thanks a lot.
我对这个项目并不兴奋 不过我说:“好吧 我们拍吧”
I wasn't enthralled by it, but I said, "Yeah, let's do this."
《喜剧之王》1982年
这部电影的主角 是个年轻人 他想成为喜剧演员
It's basically about a young guy who wants to be a comedian,
崇拜杰利·路易斯饰演的角色
and who idolizes the character that Jerry Lewis plays
杰利·朗福德
called Jerry Langford.
我开始相信 杰利·路易斯会是最佳人选
I came to believe Jerry Lewis would be the best
因为他是马丁和路易斯 这个优秀团队中的一员
because he was part of the great team, Martin and Lewis...
那个场面一片混乱
which was total mayhem.
他还主持过脱口秀 演过百老汇 去过拉斯维加斯
He also did talk shows, he did Broadway, he did Vegas,
也是一位伟大的电影制♥作♥人
and he was a great filmmaker too.
他什么都做过
He's done everything.
嘿 杰利 你怎么样?
Hey, Jerry, how you doin'?
街上的场景就是 大家都在喊:“嘿 杰利”
The scenes in the street, and people are yelling "Hey, Jerry."
对
Yeah.
我说我们会安排一些人 他说:“你不需要”
I said we'll line up some people. He said, "You won't need to."
“什么意思?” 他说:“看着吧”
"What do you mean?" He said, "Watch."
我们用隐藏摄像机拍他 大家真的在喊
We shot him with a hidden camera and people are really yelling.
那是真的吗? - 对 是真的
That was real? - That's real, yeah.
包括建筑工人在内的很多人都在喊
People yelling, construction workers,
“我们爱你 杰利” 等等
"We love you, Jerry," all that sort of thing.
我并非是在 对名人现象做出什么重大声明
I wasn't trying to make any major statement about celebrity,
只不过是在讨论 想要占有杰利·朗福德的
it was just this obsession, you needed to possess Jerry.
这种痴迷
Jerry Langford had to be possessed.
在我们拍《出租车司机》之前 我读过这个剧本
I had read that script right before we did Taxi Driver,
当时我并不太喜欢它 但后来我开始有更好的理解了
I didn't care for it very much, but I began to understand it better.
是因为你成名了吗?
Because you became famous?
算是吧
Well, somewhat.
在拍《出租车司机》 《纽约,纽约》《最后的华尔兹》期间
Between doing Taxi Driver, New York, New York, Last Waltz,
我环游世界 与所有人接触
going around the world, being around everyone,
开始明白这是怎么回事
I began to see what this is like.
请欢迎马丁·斯科塞斯
Would you please welcome Martin Scorsese.
《喜剧之王》 讲述的是他对粉丝行为的恐惧
King of Comedy, it's just his own fear of fan behavior.
或许也可以叫做“粉丝疯狂”
"Fan-sanity," I guess you could call it.
有时候 我们会去一个半街区外的
Sometimes, we could go to the ice cream shop
多梅尼卡·卡麦隆-斯科塞斯 女儿
冰淇淋店买♥♥个冰淇淋 一切都很正常
a block and a half or so away, and get an ice cream and it was okay.
但也有一些时刻 比如和他一起坐电梯时
But there have been some moments of, like, being in an elevator with him
有人会说
and someone else, and that person going, you know,
“天呐 特拉维斯·比克尔 他是我的偶像”
"Travis Bickle, man, he's, like-- he's my guy,"
然后我们俩都...
and we're both, like...
你还记得他从什么时候开始
Do you remember the time where he stopped being able
不能随便去街角的商店了吗?
to just go to the corner store or...
我记得很清楚
I remember it very well.
约翰·列侬昨晚被枪杀
John Lennon was shot and killed last night--
一名独行枪手 在达科塔公♥寓♥外等待他的偶像
A lone gunman waited for his hero outside the Dakota apartments.
他在看到约翰·列侬 被枪杀之后 就不再外出了
He stopped going out after John Lennon was shot.
纽约市
大概有好几个月他都没出门 他有点被吓到了
Like, for a few months, he didn't leave the house. He was, like, freaked.
因为人们总是认出他
Because people recognized him all the time,
他会签名 但之后他就有点...
and he'd, you know, sign an autograph, but after that, he was like...
杀手跟踪了他三天
尤其是因为你看我们说的是谁
Especially because look at who you're talking about,
是约翰·列侬 那个说“给和平一个机会吧”的人
you're talking about John Lennon, Mr. "Let's give peace a chance"
而我爸爸还拍那种暴♥力♥电影
and my father and the movies he makes,
约翰·列侬却在纽约街头被枪杀
and John Lennon gets blown away on a New York City street.
马蒂感到非常痛苦
Marty felt very tormented.
但我记得有人给马蒂写信
But I remember people writing to Marty,
有时信的内容让人毛骨悚然
and sometimes there were things that were petrifying.
几年前 我们拍完了《出租车司机》
Years earlier, we'd finished Taxi Driver
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表