剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
正在筹备《纽约,纽约》时 我收到了一封信
and I was beginning New York, New York, and I received a letter.
信里说:“如果小朱迪因为 你在《出租车司机》里让她做的事
This letter said, "If little Jodie wins the Academy Award
赢得了奥斯卡奖
for what you made her do in Taxi Driver...
你将会用生命来赎罪 这不是玩笑”
you'll pay for it with your life. This is no joke."
这不是玩笑!
于是我们联♥系♥了联邦调查局
And so we called the FBI.
多年来 我们一直在想 “那封信到底是怎么回事?”
For years, we thought, "What was that letter about?"
是欣克利干的吗?
And it was Hinckley?
我说... 是的 大概四年后
I said-- Yeah. So, what, four years later...
你知道吗?
You know?
总统先生
Mr. President--
今天 有人向里根总统开枪了
Today, shots have been fired at President Reagan.
袭击者至少开了三枪 可能多达六枪
An assailant took at least three shots, and possibly as many as six.
子弹仍留在他的胸口
The bullet is still lodged in his chest.
这件事发生在奥斯卡颁奖礼的前一天
It happened the day before the Oscars were supposed to happen.
我们当时因为《愤怒的公牛》入围了 奥斯卡颁奖礼被取消了
We were up for Raging Bull. The Academy Awards were canceled.
奥斯卡颁奖礼延期
第二天早上
And the next morning,
欣克利的信息被公布了
the information, I think, came out about the Hinckley thing.
小约翰·沃诺克·欣克利 是25岁的流浪者
John W. Hinckley, the 25-year-old drifter
他显然对朱迪·福斯特非常迷恋
apparently was infatuated with Jodie Foster.
欣克利提到了朱迪和这部电影
Hinckley had mentioned Jodie and mentioned the film.
欣克利可能试图模仿
Hinckley may have been trying to act out
《出租车司机》的情节
the plot of the movie Taxi Driver.
他在某种程度上 受到了这部电影的启发
He was inspired by the movie in some ways.
《出租车司机》在小约翰·欣克利的 脑海中占据了重要位置
Taxi Driver figured in John Hinckley's thoughts.
我相信你们都知道我们 为什么将这个活动推迟了24小时
I'm sure that all of you understand why we've delayed this program for 24 hours.
我们第二天晚上去了 颁奖典礼 气氛非常紧张
We went the following night, it was enormous tension.
马蒂不得不在他的礼服下面穿防弹背心
Marty had to wear a bulletproof vest under his tuxedo.
他们不知道这是不是一场阴谋
They didn't understand if it was a conspiracy
又或者就是一只独狼
or if it was one lone wolf.
我们要求联邦调查局的人陪同
We had to have FBI people with us.
当时发生了一系列事情
There was a whole series of things going on.
我已经记不清了
I don't recall anymore.
但我们不知道 我不知道
But we didn't-- I didn't know.
那是一件很可怕的事情
And it was a terrible thing, and... Yeah.
我觉得奇怪的是鲁珀特·普普金
I feel like Rupert Pupkin and Travis Bickle
和特拉维斯·比克尔 就像是与“地下人”完全相同的角色
are weirdly like two completely mirror images of the Underground Man.
有同样的暴♥力♥
It's the same violence.
等等 好了 杰利 过来 进去吧 我不是在开玩笑
Wait. Okay, Jerry. Get over here. Get in there. I'm not fooling around.
你到底在说什么?你在干什么?
What the hell are you talking about? What are you doing?
我记得我们当时在 排练绑♥架♥杰利的那场戏
I remember we were rehearsing the kidnapping of Jerry.
我们谈了一会儿
We had, like, a talk for a minute,
想到了欣克利的事 等等
you know, thinking about what had happened with Hinckley and all that,
“我不知道...”
and this kind of, "I don't know..."
但我们说:“我们必须拍下去” 就这样
But, you know, I-- We said, "We have to do it." Period.
她会用枪指着你的头
She's going to hold a gun on your head.
别乱动 我不想做任何极端的事
Don't make any false moves, I'd hate to have to do anything drastic.
如果一切顺利 你最晚12点或12点半
Now, if everything works out, you should be out of here
就能离开这里
by the very latest 12, 12:30.
这就是崇拜
It's the adulation.
我离开那个节目时就像在做梦一样
I walked out of that show like I was in a dream, you know.
毕竟我开始追 你在沙利文秀上的所有客串演出
After that, I started catching all your guest appearances on Sullivan.
因为我觉得你是我见过最美的女人
Because I think that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
其中的危险
The danger in that.
还有想把神或女神拉下神坛的渴望
And the need for the god or the goddess to be taken down.
又或者是必须进行的血祭
Or it's like a blood sacrifice has to be done.
就像古代世界 必须把他们拉下来 然后大家才会好
Like the ancient world. Gotta take them down, then everybody will be okay.
...当天下午 在华盛顿希尔顿酒店外发生了枪击事件
...the afternoon shooting outside the Washington Hilton hotel.
你有没有担心过 暴♥力♥有时会从电影
Does that scare you that sometimes violence can leap
蔓延到现实中? - 当然
from films to people? - Certainly, yeah.
但是 有些音乐
But there are certain pieces of music,
比如一些优秀乐队演奏的
rock music or, you know,
摇滚乐也被指责过
by some wonderful groups, that have been accused of
引发了疯狂
inspiring madness, you know...
歌♥德写的《少年维特的烦恼》
The Sorrows of Young Werther, which is Goethe.
很多人自杀了
A lot of people committed suicide.
他们读完那本书后自杀了
They committed suicide after reading that book.
所有年轻的恋人都自杀了
All the young lovers committed suicide.
18世纪末 19世纪初 对吧?
End of the 18th century, beginning of the 19th, right? Yeah.
这些作品触及了某些你未知的东西
They touch on something, you don't know. You touch on something.
我们以为自己在挖掘真♥相♥
We were touching-- We thought we were tapping into a truth.
《喜剧之王》的片场
《喜剧之王》是一部很难拍的电影
King of Comedy was a hard film to make.
马丁·斯科塞斯 导演
你不是说过 你拍那部电影时经常迟到吗?
Didn't you say you were late a lot on that film?
对 有时我下午才到片场
Yeah, I was late. Sometimes I wouldn't show up till the afternoon.
我不能只是为了拍电影而拍电影
I can't just make the picture.
我发现自己不是那种导演
I'm not that kind of director, I found out.
鲍勃想让我拍《喜剧之王》
See, Bob wanted me to do The King of Comedy,
他可能对剧本非常有感觉 但也许我没有
and he may have felt very strongly about the material, but maybe I did not.
我们陷入了这样的困境 鲍勃能和我走到哪一步?而我又能和他
We fell into, where could Bob go with me, and where could I go with him
合作到什么程度?
as a collaboration?
我们能在彼此身上发现什么?
What were we going to find in each other?
不仅仅是创作上的 还有作为人的层面
And not just creatively, as people.
...我得告诉你 和标准实践部门有关的事情
...standards and practices, I'm gonna tell you that.
嗯
Yeah.
你在规则书里也说过 - 对
You said that in the rule book, too. - Yeah.
不过没关系 这应该是一个不到15秒的场景
That's okay, though. It should be, like, a less than 15-second scene.
我们经常拍35条 甚至更多
We often would do 35 takes. Maybe more.
大家 继续拍
Still rolling, guys.
你经常拍这么多条吗?
Is that common for you to do that many takes?
不
No.
马蒂 - 怎么了?
Yeah, Marty? - Yeah?
你回来再告诉我一件事吧?
Why don't you come back and tell me one more thing?
我要等飞机吗?
Should I wait for the plane?
飞机有点... - 天呐 好吧
The plane is a little... - Jesus. Okay.
它有十几种不同的表现方式
It would be valid ten or twelve different ways.
但我想要哪种?
But which way did I want to go?
你想... 抱歉 我只是想继续
Do you want-- I'm sorry, I just want to go on,
但我走了过去... 我要不要向她走去
but I went over-- Should I match the thing where I go over to her and listen to him,
听他喋喋不休地说朗福德的事情?
then the Langford thing, blah, blah, blah?
对 配合这个
Yeah, let's match this.
关键是我需要有想在现场的想法
The point is that you need to want to be there,
然后我感到很糟糕 因为我不想让他们
and then I felt terrible that I didn't want them to--
觉得我并不想在现场
to understand that I didn't want to be there.
我们有一条这样的 够了吗?
We have one like this, is that enough for...?
算了 就这样吧
Let's forget it. Forget about it, let's go.
好了 这条不错
We got it, yeah, that's a nice one, very nice.
好了 谢谢大家 - 收工了
Okay, guys, thanks. - It's a wrap.
你有没有觉得自己迷失过?
Did you ever feel like you were lost?
嗯 我觉得有过 我在创作中
Well, yes, I think so. I think I really felt lost
真的迷失了
in the creative work.
因为创作就是和宗教信仰相连接
Because the creative work was the religious connection.
它就像一种天赋 你如果有这种天赋 那么...
Because it's like a gift. If you had this gift, then you're...
就好好利用
You were... utilizing the gift.
不断强化
You were enriching the gift.
这是你获得的恩赐 是神圣的 仅此而已
This is something you're given and that's a sacred thing, that's all.
尽管我自己状态不好 还是完成了这部电影
And so I finished the film despite myself.
如今电影还能成为表达自我的媒介吗?
Can film today be a medium of self-expression?
可以 但你必须准备好失去一切
Yes, but you have to be prepared to lose everything.
是真的失去
And lose it.
而且肯定会的
And you do, you know.
但我是指一切 不仅仅是钱
But I mean everything, I just don't mean money.
你会失去什么? - 家庭和生活
What are the things you lose? - Your family, your life.
在拍《喜剧之王》时 我没怎么在他身边
In King of Comedy, I wasn't as much around.
我能感觉到马蒂不想让我在场
I could tell that Marty didn't want me around.
你在拍这个吗?
Are you shooting this?
而且马蒂可能会非常生气
Meanwhile, Marty could get really angry.
不是对我生气 他从来没打过我
Not toward me, he never hit me or anything like that,
但他会毁掉房♥间
but he could demolish a room.
他的一位朋友曾经 拍下他发火的样子 给他看
A friend of his once filmed him and showed it to him.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表