剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
The break in culture was happening. New music...
(《街景》1969年 剪辑 马丁·斯科塞斯)
越南战争
the Vietnam situation.
我不是个很有政♥治♥意识的人
I was not a very political person at all.
但当时 我们吃晚饭时看到电视上...
But what was going on, and what we saw on the TV at dinner time...
这个恐怖的景象...
And this horrible, horrible situation...
我意识到我们不应该这样做
I realized we shouldn't be doing this.
于是 我把这个想法写了下来 写了两页
And so, I wrote this idea down in two pages.
用于纽约的“愤怒艺术周”
And it was for the Angry Arts Week in New York.
我有了这个想法
I had this idea.
(《剃须记》1967年)
当时正值越南战争的高♥潮♥
And it was right at the height of the Vietnam War.
有个男人要去剃须
A man, he goes to shave.
然后自杀了
And, you know, does himself in.
这个人应该是金发碧眼的
The person would be blonde hair, blue eyed.
美国白人
Be white American, you know?
必须要有上世纪30年代的
And it had to have that piece of music.
美国音乐
Of an America of the 1930s.
你是怎么想到这个的?
How did you think of that one?
它本身就在我的脑海里
That was in my mind. That's how I think, you know?
这就是我的想法
That's how I think.
自杀 美国人自杀
Suicide. American suicide.
我记得有个星期天 我在教堂里 神父说:“这是圣♥战♥”
I remember being in a church on a Sunday, and the priest saying, "It's a holy war."
之后我就再也没有进去过了
And I never went back in.
在上世纪六十年代 教会代表们的行为
The behavior of the people, the representatives of the church,
让我感觉不对劲
didn't feel right to me in the '60s.
就不对劲
It just didn't.
放荡不羁的艺术家或嬉皮士 他们的行为你觉得对劲吗?
Did the behavior of, you know, bohemians or hippies feel right?
嬉皮士的行为 我得说一下 我不是嬉皮士
The hippie thing, I gotta say, and I wasn't a hippie
但我在他们身边感到很舒服 因为他们很友善
but I felt very comfortable around them because they were kind.
真是太不可思议了 兄弟
It's really amazing, man.
这就像某种宏伟 史诗级的...
It looks like some kind of a biblical, epical...
(《制♥造♥伍德斯托克音乐节》 1969年)
令人难以置信的现象
unbelievable scene.
看那些人! - 我知道 好吗?
Look at all those people! - I know, right?
1969年整个夏天 都在讨论伍德斯托克音乐节
And then the summer of '69 became the Woodstock thing.
我们开始和一些纽约大学的校友
We all started working with a group of people
拍摄《制♥造♥伍德斯托克音乐节》
who had been at NYU, to make Woodstock.
是我 迈克尔·沃德利 还有马蒂
It's me, Michael Wadleigh and Marty.
共同导演这部影片
They were co-directing.
这是我和迈克尔·沃德利 共同导演的影片
It was a co-directing thing with Michael Wadleigh,
他之前给《谁在敲门》当摄影师
who had shot the scenes for Who's That Knocking.
他们开车送我们上去 但中途开不动了
They drove us up and then you couldn't drive anymore.
然后把车丢在了路边
You just left the car in the road.
我们睡在地上 我头发上有虱子
We were sleeping on the ground. I had ticks in my hair.
我们浑身都是泥
We were covered in mud.
马蒂出门带着袖扣
Marty went up with his cufflinks
他以为我们晚上要出去吃饭
because he thought we would be going out to dinner at night.
其实不是去吃晚饭 但他已经带了
There was no going to dinner, but he had brought his cufflinks.
我们一直在那里
We were there day and night.
这太刺♥激♥了
And it was so exciting.
我居然产生了幻觉
I actually hallucinated.
我以为当时观众要冲上舞台了
I thought at one point, that they were charging the stage.
三四个晚上
I had been awake...
我都没睡觉
three, four nights, you know?
大家都说:“你吃兴♥奋♥剂♥了” 不
Everyone, "Well, you were drugged." No, no.
这... 我当时还没开始吃
This is... It was before drugs. You know?
他们可能一直在吃兴♥奋♥剂♥ 我不知道发生了什么
They may have been. I have no id-- You know, what was going on, was going on.
但我们还很年轻 可以一直保持清醒
But we were young enough to stay awake and be able to do it.
这是我唯一一次在一个地方
It's the only time I've ever been in a place that...
对别人表现出
that actually acted out...
同情和爱
acted out compassion and love for other people.
如果你有食物 给其他人吃些
If you've got food, feed other people.
一直互相扶持
Keep feeding each other.
情况可能会很糟糕 因为没有食物
It could've gone pretty bad, because there was no food.
有50万人
There were 500,000 people.
然后我看到瓦威·格雷维在那里说
And then you see Wavy Gravy there saying,
“我想让50万人在床上享用早餐” 他也是这么做的
"What I have in mind is breakfast in bed for 500,000." That's what he did.
我们都在互相喂
We're all feeding each other.
我们一定是在天堂 兄弟!
We must be in heaven, man!
那...
It was a...
非常特殊
It was very special.
我们从伍德斯托克音乐节回来后 我参与了这部影片的剪辑工作
When we came back from Woodstock, I got involved in the cutting with it.
桑塔纳乐队 负责收尾...
Santana, the ending...
最后 这些图片在两块屏幕上 迅速滚动播放
At the end, on two screens, all these images go very fast.
我沉迷于自♥由♥联想这些图片
I got fascinated by free association of images.
在思考过程中 我想将其可视化
The thinking process, I wanted to visualize it.
但电影制♥作♥人告诉我:“马蒂 这部影片只能有一个导演”
But as the producer told me, he said, "Marty, there can only be one director."
他应该是联合导演
He was supposed to co-direct,
但最后沃德利没有答应
but Wadleigh didn't allow that in the end.
我觉得这对马蒂来说很痛苦
And I think that was very hard on Marty.
他们将影片带回加利福尼亚
They took it back to California.
我被告知我不能 和他们一起完成这项工作
I was told I couldn't go with them to finish the work.
他和塞尔玛会负责完成的
They were gonna take it. Him and Thelma.
基本上 我就是
Basically, for me, it was losing being part of a group
被踢出团队了
and being ostracized from the group.
没错 - 然后...
Right. - And...
这肯定很痛苦 - 我崩溃了
It must have been hard, though. - It was devastating.
获奖作品是...
And the winner is...
(1971年 第43届奥斯卡金像奖 最佳纪录长片奖)
《制♥造♥伍德斯托克音乐节》
Woodstock.
(认识电影 《制♥造♥伍德斯托克音乐节》的幕后人物)
当时我的经纪人哈里·乌夫兰
At that point, Harry Ufland, who was my agent,
让我再拍一部长篇电影
got me a first feature to make.
《蜜月杀手》 有点奇怪的黑色电影
Kind of a strange noir film called The Honeymoon Killers.
我开始把这种简单的黑色电影
And I started designing this simple noir film
设计得相当复杂
into something that was quite extravagant.
我坚持了五天
I lasted five days.
之后有人告诉我:“你得离开了”
And I was told, "You have to leave."
你是受雇拍电影的 不能把其他事情
You're hired to do a film, you can't impose other things
强加到这个题材本身
on the subject matter itself.
我想把它做得更好
And I was trying to make something much more of it.
但是我过度关注自身的想法 而忽略了这部电影
But I was putting myself there, rather than the material.
我把自己置于电影之上了
I was putting myself over the material.
就在那时 我的婚姻破碎了
This was when my marriage fell apart.
因为我越是想要拍电影...
Because the more I dealt with trying to get films made and that sort of thing...
就会失败
It fell apart.
那就只好认命了
And that was all there was to it, you know.
我还记得自己...
I remember also when I did...
我在来的车里还在想那件事
I was thinking about it in the car coming up.
我在拍了《好女孩》
When I had made Nice Girl,
赢得这些奖项后
and won these awards, you know,
去向这些人寻求意见
then I would go meet these people for advice.
有个叫乔治·K·阿瑟的老人
And one old man named George K. Arthur.
(乔治·K·阿瑟 演员兼制片)
乔治·K·阿瑟是名演员
George K. Arthur was an actor
参演了约瑟夫·冯·斯坦伯格的默剧 《求救的人们》
in Josef von Sternberg's silent film, The Salvation Hunters.
他说:“你很有天赋 结婚了吗?” 我说:“没有”
He said, "You have talent." He said, "You married?" I said, "No."
他说:“那就好 那你不会伤害任何人了”
He says, "Oh, good. Then you won't hurt anyone."
我不是很懂他什么意思
I didn't quite know what he meant.
他自我驱动力很强
He was so driven.
很想拍电影
He really wanted to make movies.
他想去好莱坞 闯入好莱坞电影行业
He wanted to go to Hollywood, and bust in.
我去了洛杉矶 为弗雷德·温特劳布拍摄
I went out to LA to work on this thing called Medicine Ball Caravan
《医疗球大篷车》
for Freddie Weintraub.
他是旧时代活跃的艺术家
He was an old-time bohemian hustler.
(弗雷德·温特劳布 电影制片人)
他促成了一笔交易 让华纳兄弟买♥♥下了 《制♥造♥伍德斯托克音乐节》
He made the deal for Woodstock for Warner Bros. to buy it.
他打电♥话♥跟我说 “你要来加利福尼亚吗?
Called me and said, "Would you come out to California?
我有一部摇滚纪录片需要剪辑”
I have a rock-and-roll documentary that needs an editor."
我爸爸雇马蒂 给一部叫《医疗球大篷车》的
My dad hired Marty to edit a really terrible film
烂片剪辑 然后我遇到了马蒂
called Medicine Ball Caravan, and I met Marty.
他聪明 风趣 可爱...
He was smart, he was funny, he was cute,
(桑德拉·温特劳布 前女友)
差不多到我这里
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表