剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
The world of intense male relationships. That was...
这只是我们所在世界的本质
just, naturally, the nature where we were.
蠢货 拿着吧 我这是为你考虑 快拿着!
Take it, stupid. I'm doing it for you. Come on! Come on!
还继续吗? - 当然
Carrying on, huh? Cut it out, will ya? - Come on.
一想到责任...
The whole idea of responsibility...
习惯操心别人的人
A brother's keeper.
正如我之前所说的 这个灵感 也是来自于我爸和他的弟弟
The whole idea, based also on, as I said, my father and his younger brother.
我爸年纪最小的弟弟乔伊 被称作“臭虫”乔
My father's youngest brother, Joey. He was called Joe "The Bug."
他对我有一半养育之恩
He half raised me.
他遭遇过很多麻烦
He got into so much trouble!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
是乔·布莱克
It's Joe Black.
我欠他钱
Joe Black, I owe him money.
但我爸总是那个去处理麻烦的人
My father was always the one who had to go and straighten it out.
我叔叔很依赖我爸
My uncle, he depended on my father, a lot.
你♥爸♥是怎么处理的?
How did your father straighten it out?
不是用钱 而是... - 聊天
Like, not with money, but it was just... - Talk.
聊天
Talk.
所以他没有死
So he didn't get killed.
他们没有杀了他
So they didn't kill him.
有一天 有人差点做到了 他来到我们的公♥寓♥
This one day, somebody almost did, and he came up to our apartment.
这件事也是发生在上世纪60年代 我刚从...
That was in the '60s, too. I'd just gotten back from...
我刚从纽约大学毕业 他过来告诉我发生了什么
I had finished at NYU and he came up and he told what happened.
我爸说:“好了 你出去吧 我来处理 我会和他们说的
My father said, "Okay, get out. I'll get so-and-so. I'll talk to them.
你出去 别回来”
You, move out. And don't come back."
他当时就是这样干的
And that's what he did.
那我们要做什么呢?
So what are we gonna do? What are you gonna do?
把我藏起来吗? - 没错
Hide me, or what? - That's right.
卡萨韦蒂斯最终看到了 最后一版剪辑的电影
Cassavetes finally saw a last cut of the picture
他说:“别碰它” 于是我们就没碰
and he said, "Don't touch it." And we didn't.
大获成功《纽约客》杂♥志♥
在纽约电影节展映了这部电影
It was shown at the New York Film Festival.
《穷街陋巷》
我的家人和我在一起 他们惊呆了
My family was with me and they were aghast.
凯瑟琳·斯科塞斯 妈妈
我简直不敢相信我的眼睛和耳朵
I couldn't believe my eyes. And my ears.
我找到他后跟他说
And I-- When I got hold of him, I says to him,
“你在我们家听过这种骂人的话吗?”
"Did you ever hear language like that, in our house?"
“斯科塞斯夫人 你觉得你儿子的电影怎么样?”
"Mrs. Scorsese what do you think of your son's film?" And she said,
“我只想告诉你
"I just want you to know,
我们在家里从未说过那种脏词 我不知道他是在哪里学的”
we never use that word in the house. I don't know where he picked it up."
这就是他们的说话方式
That's the way they spoke.
我在外面的时候 也是用一样的方式说话
When I went outside, I spoke the same way.
等一下 查理 - 但不是在家里
Wait a minute, Charlie. - But not in the house.
这是第一部使用街头语言的电影
That's the first film that used street language
他们觉得这样能使电影贴近生活
thinking that this would be accurate.
我没有胆量?混♥蛋♥ 赶紧过来
I don't have the guts? Come on, asshole, come over here.
快过来 我要把你痛打一顿
Come over here. I'll put this up your ass.
我按照他说的做
I went by ear.
在挑选演员方面 我听卡赞的
I went by Kazan, in terms of actors.
《码头风云》1954年 导演 伊利亚·卡赞
我还以为他们会和他谈谈 - 对
I thought they was gonna talk to him. - That's the idea.
让他哑口无言
I thought they was gonna talk to him, and get him to dummy up.
或许是他挑起的争执
Maybe he gave 'em an argument.
我对那些电影产生了共鸣
Those films sounded right to me here in my head.
但当时我吸收了卡赞 和卡萨韦蒂斯的风格 乐于接受即兴创作
But then, it was Kazan slash Cassavetes because I was open to improvisation.
德尼罗和哈威聊天这个超长镜头
The particularly long scene with De Niro talking to Harvey.
是德尼罗想出来的
De Niro came up with it.
我风风火火地回到家后 撞上了吉米·斯帕克斯
Blah, blah, bing, bing. Coming home, I ran into Jimmy Sparks.
我欠他700美元 大概欠了四个月
I owe Jimmy Sparks 700, like, for four months.
我得付他钱 他住在我所在的大楼里 在街对面闲逛
I gotta pay the guy. He lives in my building, hangs out across the street.
我得付他钱 对吗? - 对
I gotta pay the guy, right? - Yeah.
之后发生了什么?
So what happened?
我觉得他知道那个主意 是我想出来的时候很震惊
He was surprised, I think, that I came up with all that stuff.
希望他采取了我的建议吧
And... God bless him, he used it.
我是亨利·希尔的朋友 那些黑帮成员
I was friendly with Henry Hill and all those gangsters,
之后出现在了《好家伙》里
who later turned out to be in Goodfellas.
他们听说这部电影正在上映 是关于他们的
Then, they heard that this movie was opening, and that it was about them.
听着 “黑帮最喜欢的黑帮电影是什么?”
Look, I said, "Tell me what's the Mob's favorite mob movie?"
他说:“大家都喜欢《教父》
And he said, "Well, everybody loves The Godfather,
但《穷街陋巷》是最好的黑帮电影”
but Mean Streets is the best mob movie."
对他们来说就是自己拍的电影
To them, it was a home movie.
非常纪实
It was dead-out honest.
充分展露了他们的自我
As honest as you could be with yourself.
而且... 我们知道了一些特殊的事情
And... No, we knew something was special. We knew it.
我没有到处跟别人吹嘘说 这部电影和我有关
I didn't go around bragging to people that the movie was about me.
我在电影放完前就离开了
And... I walked out on the movie.
没看完就走了?
You walked out of the movie?
我看了一点
I seen a little bit of it and I just, you know...
然后就走了
I just walked out...
穿过街道 看到了《日瓦戈医生》
went across the street and seen Doctor Zhivago.
你为什么会走?
Why'd you walk out?
或许是因为我的童年吧 那部电影让我想起了很多...
Maybe my childhood? Maybe it brought back a lot of...
我说不清楚
I can't explain.
你觉得自己被冒犯了吗?
You were offended? You weren't offended?
没有 远不至于
No, I wasn't offended. Far from offended, no.
那为什么不看那部电影呢?
Then, why wouldn't you watch the movie?
我只是... 或许它让我想起了一些事
I just, you know, maybe it brought back memories.
你知道我什么意思吗? 就好像那个角色就是我
You know what I mean? Like this was me.
有个警♥察♥击中了我的头
A cop hit me on the head with one of those.
你记得当时我被那些警♥察♥痛打了吗?
You remember that time I caught that beating from those cops?
对 你那次受的伤 都还没恢复过来 对吧?
Yeah, you never recovered from that one, did ya?
没恢复?
I never recovered?
马蒂开始逃离
Marty had begun to bust out.
马丁·斯科塞斯突然成名了
他要离开那个环境
He was moving out of that world.
之后拍了一部关于这些人的电影
Then he made a movie about these people
塞尔玛·斯昆梅克 电影剪辑
我觉得他们对此没有很高兴
and I don't think they were very happy about it.
坚信自己想说的话
You believe in what you want to say.
人必须抓住机会
One has to take a chance. Take a chance.
很多人可能会反对你 会因此而受伤
A lot of people may disagree with you. It may hurt a lot of people.
但那就是你当时的感受
But at that time, and that's what you felt,
你要真实
had to be genuine and real.
这有时候会伤害别人
It sometimes hurts people.
人要开始意识到艺术需要残忍♥
One begins to realize, well, you know, artistry involves cruelty.
要成为艺术家 必须够残忍♥
You have to be cruel enough to be an artist.
《穷街陋巷》里的那些人 是和马蒂一起长大的
The people in Mean Streets, those are the guys Marty grew up with.
但这部电影和他们有关
But it was almost his goodbye to that world,
也相当于是他对那个环境的告别
because he had made the movie of them.
你把它存储在你的脑子里
What you do is, you store it in the back of your head.
然后把它用在以后的生活里
And then you bring it out later on in life.
我觉得马蒂就是这样做的
That's what Marty, I think, did.
因为这是发生在他身边的事 他干得很好
Because it was around him and he did a good job.
马蒂干得很好
Marty did a good job.
对
Marty did. Yeah.
我记得那次纽约电影节
I remember the New York Film Festival.
在天快亮的时候
And at the end of the night,
我们回到酒店房♥间时收到了
we went back to our hotel room, and there was, like, a stack
很多好莱坞制片人 和著名演员发过来的消息
of messages, from Hollywood producers and famous actors.
他有几部电影的邀约
He had offers for several films.
老实说 在《穷街陋巷》上映之前
Before Mean Streets, there were a lot of people, who,
有很多人都不会对你感兴趣
I gotta tell you, wouldn't look at you twice.
突然间 他们就感兴趣了
Suddenly, it's okay.
艾伦·波斯蒂恩在拍了《驱魔人》之后
Ellen Burstyn, after shooting The Exorcist,
在寻找一位年轻导演 让她参演
was looking for a young director, to direct her in this film
一部为她而写的电影
that was, kind of, written for her, in a way.
《曾经沧海难为水》
Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore.
我开始意识到了女权运动
I was just awakening to the women's movement
于是对华纳兄弟说
and so I said to Warner Bros.,
“我真的想拍一部关于女性的电影
"I would really like to do a film
我了解女性当前的境遇”
about a woman as I understand women to be right now."
这部电影有很多片段
There are parts of the picture that are really...
艾伦·波斯蒂恩 演员
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表