剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
Marty told me when he was doing the movie, it's based on Sally Gaga.
天哪
My God. Jesus.
那是罗伯特·乌里科拉的兄弟吗?
Was that Robert Uricola's brother?
对
Yeah.
你的兄弟 萨利... - 对
Your brother, Sally... - Yes.
很有名
...was a famous character.
对 他在《穷街陋巷》里角色很重
Yeah, he was an important character in Mean Streets.
约翰尼·波依就是基于他创作的
Johnny Boy is based on him.
你叫莎拉·克莱恩 对吗?
Sarah, Sarah Klein right?
莎拉·克莱恩 这是托尼
Sarah Klein, this is Tony.
这是哪位?你叫什么? - 希瑟
And this is what? What's your name? - Heather.
希瑟 希瑟·温特劳布 对吧?
Heather, Heather Weintraub, right?
约翰尼·波依这个角色混合了我叔叔
The Johnny Boy character was a combination of my uncle
以及和我是朋友的另一位小男孩的特质
and this other young boy that we were friends with.
不过这个小孩不同寻常
But he was remarkable.
尤其在对待生活的态度
He was remarkable in his attitude towards life.
小姐 如果你不介意的话 我想检查下这些
If you don't mind, young lady, I would like to check these.
但我在...
But I'm keeping my...
在某种程度上 他还算处在青春期叛逆的阶段
He's a young, kind of, adolescent rebel, in a way.
买♥♥了一条新领带和这件衬衫 你喜欢这件衬衫吗?
Got a new tie, got this shirt. You like the shirt?
约翰尼 你还欠别人钱呢 怎么出来买♥♥东西了?
What are ya comin' out going shoppin' when you owe somebody money, Johnny?
这不合适
That ain't right.
你在说... - 你在那里买♥♥了多少?
What are you talkin'... - How much you got there?
查理 我下周会付他钱的 会付的!
Charlie, I'm gonna pay him next week. I'm gonna pay him!
你在担心什么?
What are you worrying?
在某种程度上 差不多像讽刺漫画
Almost like a satiric comic, in a way.
这是什么? - 什么是什么?
What's this? - What's what?
这个 - 什么?
This? - What?
这看起来像什么?
That, what does this look like?
什么?
What?
你在哪里得到这个的? - 什么?
Where'd you get this? - What?
你在哪里得到这个的? - 哪里?
Where'd you get this? - Where?
这个 - 什么?
This? - What?
感觉他像莽夫
Because he was like a cowboy, in a sense.
你不知道他要做什么
You didn't know what he was gonna do.
他会遵守规则吗?
Was he gonna obey the rules, you know?
是有一些规则的 但他不是...
You know, there are rules and, you know, so, he wasn't...
那种会遵守规则的人
exactly the kind of guy that would obey the rules.
他有自己想过的生活的...
And he had his own direction in life...
约翰尼! - 方向
Johnny! - ...that he wanted to take.
是我 查理!
It's me, Charlie!
嘿 看这个 我要射中帝国大厦的灯
Hey, watch this. I'm gonna shoot the light on the Empire State Building.
嘿 算了吧 傻瓜 是我!
Hey, cut it out, stupid. It's me!
我们很感激这股叛逆精神
We appreciated the rebelliousness.
我们之前都在墨守成规 我震惊得都说不出话来
We were locked in. I couldn't say a word.
我只能躲在教堂里
Best thing I could do is go hide out in a church.
他脱离了那些教条... - 对
He got away with things that... - Yes.
我不知道当时 在我长大的地方还有谁能做到
...I don't know how anybody could, in that world.
拜托了 - 嘿 混♥蛋♥ 别碰我!
Come on. - Hey, don't fucking touch me, scumbag.
我爱萨利 我们曾在伊丽莎白街 开了个鸽子场
I love Sally. One time, we had a pigeon coop on Elizabeth Street.
多米尼克·费拉罗 孩童时期的邻居
这个人在勿街开了个鸽子场
This guy had a pigeon coop on Mott Street.
他是黑帮成员
You know, a wise guy, I should say.
萨利·加嘉买♥♥了个樱桃爆竹 绑在鸽子身上
Sally Gaga got a cherry bomb and taped it to the pigeon,
点燃爆竹 把鸽子朝空中扔去 鸽子在空中爆♥炸♥了
lit it and threw it up in the air, and the bird blew up in the air.
给我去...
Get the fuck...
他怎么还没死?
How did he not get killed?
绝对不赌博
他们说 这件事是真的
That's right, that's true, this really happened.
我希望我们能见见他 - 好啊 我来给他打电♥话♥
I wish we could meet him. - Well, you know, I'll call him.
他还活着吗?
Oh, is he still alive?
是塞尔瓦托吗? - 对 怎么了?
Salvatore? - Yeah, what's up?
我们打算让你成为明星
We're gonna make you a star.
他们想见你 塞尔瓦托
They'd like to meet you, Salvatore.
丽贝卡·米勒导演想见你
The director, Rebecca Miller, would love to meet you.
为什么?
What do you wanna meet me for?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
她为什么想见我?
What does she want to meet me for?
她为什么想见你?
What does she want to meet you for?
因为马蒂告诉了她很多关于你的事
Because she's heard a lot about you from Marty,
她想当面和你见一面
and she'd like to take a look at you, physically.
在正式谈话之前
Shouldn't we wanna talk about anything
我们不应该先聊别的事吗?
before we get into this conversation?
比如 你要问我什么样的问题?
About what kind of questions you're gonna ask me?
塞尔瓦托 她不是警♥察♥ - 不
Salvatore, she's not a cop. - No!
我不是那个意思 我还没准备好
I'm not saying that, but I'm not prepared for this.
“萨利·加嘉”塞尔瓦托·乌里科拉
马蒂跟你说了我什么?
What did Marty tell you about me? What did Marty tell you?
首先 他说约翰尼·波依这个角色
First of all, he said that the character, Johnny Boy,
是基于你创作出来的 - 对
was based on you. - Yeah.
一部分基于你 另一部分基于他叔叔
Partly based on you, partly on his uncle.
对 - 所以我只想见见你
Yeah. - So, I just wanted to meet you and...
你是神话般的人物
'cause you're kind of a mythic character.
有很多事我可以告诉你
There's so much I could tell you,
但也有很多不能公开的事 我不能告诉你
and so much is off the record I can't tell you.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我只是...
I just, you know...
我兄弟会知道我在说什么的 你懂吗?
My brother will know what I'm talking about, you understand?
但据我所知 其他事...
But as far as, you know, anything else...
但你可以... 有些事情你可以谈谈
But you could... There are certain things you could talk about
因为这些人... - 问我问题吧
because these people are... - Ask me the questions.
你炸过邮箱吗?
Did you blow up a mailbox?
你说什么? - 你炸过邮箱吗?
Excuse me? - Did you blow up a mailbox?
对
Yeah.
你记得原因吗?
Do you remember why?
不记得了
No.
我们以前经常做炸♥弹♥
We used to make bombs back then.
约翰尼·波依
在王子街上放炸♥弹♥ 因为那里靠近圣帕特里克...
It blew up on Prince Street because it was near St. Patrick...
对了 这个行为违反了联邦法律
That's a federal offense, by the way.
那就让他们现在来逮捕我吧
Let them arrest me now.
嘿 警官 我能拿回帽子吗? - 不行
Hey, officer, can I get my hat? - No.
那我能打电♥话♥给妻子吗?
Can I call my wife?
在《穷街陋巷》中 约翰尼·波依不会还债
In Mean Streets, Johnny Boy, he's not paying his debts.
对 高♥利♥贷♥
Yeah, loan sharking.
有很多人借了钱不还
A lot of guys borrowed money and didn't pay.
因为或许他们感觉 给钱的这个家伙是个混♥蛋♥
Because maybe they felt the guy giving the money out was an asshole.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我找你借钱 是因为你是我身边唯一一个傻瓜
I borrow money from you, because you're the only jerk-off around here
我借了钱后可以不用还
that I can borrow money from without paying back.
对吗?
Right? Right?
你就是那样的人
Because, you know, that's what you are.
你是傻瓜 这就是我对你的看法
That's what I think of you. A jerk-off.
看 他在笑你是傻瓜
He's smiling, look, because you're a jerk-off.
你是大傻瓜
You're a fucking jerk-off.
你知道吗?这个...
You know? That's...
我们不需要付给他们钱 你知道我什么意思
We ain't gotta pay them. You know what I mean?
他在轻视这件事 但这件事很严重
He's making light of it, but it's not light.
他总是让自己处于糟糕的境地
He always put himself in a bad position.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 这是给你的!
Hey, asshole! This is for you, asshole!
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole!
蠢货 你要用那支枪吗?
You stupid bastard. Were you gonna use that?
你要用那支枪吗?
Were you gonna use that?
我要杀了你 约翰尼 我说到做到!
I'll fucking... I'll fucking kill you, Johnny! That is fucking it!
你兄弟有没有
Was there ever a time where your brother
把你从一些困境中解救出来过?
had to rescue you from some situations?
有很多次 我兄弟一直都在帮我
Oh, numerous times, my brother was there.
我总是碰到麻烦
I was always in and out of trouble, you know?
来来回♥回♥很多次
In and out.
我还爱他
I still love him.
你懂我什么意思吧?就...
You know what I mean? It's...
那这样 这20美元你拿着
Well, then, here, take... take twenty.
在这个世界 男性关系紧张 这是...
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表