剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
Kael was a star, Roger Ebert.
斯科塞斯所关注的 与其说是城市中的暴♥力♥
What Scorsese is doing is looking, not so much at the violence in the city,
不如说是人们隐藏在心里的暴♥力♥
as on the violence that's bottled up inside this person.
我们在美国见过
And it's the kind of violence we've seen in America.
比如刺客 狙击手 等等
In assassins, in snipers and so forth.
评论家一致认同!
人们理解了这部电影的重要性
People understood how important a film it was.
也许 在并非完全有意识的情况下
And maybe, without it being 100% conscious,
斯科塞斯和保罗·施拉德...
Scorsese and Paul Schrader...
触及了某种美国集体的真♥相♥
hit upon some kind of collective American truth.
斯科塞斯先生的电影
Mr. Scorsese's film,
英格玛·伯格曼 电影导演
《出租车司机》
Taxi Driver, is a film
是艺术水准最高的暴♥力♥题材电影
about violence on the highest artistic level.
斯科塞斯 城市恐惧的大♥师♥
我和一些好友去看了那部电影
I went to see it with some mates.
刚上映的第一周
And I think I saw it maybe five or six times
丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯 演员
我看了有五六次吧 我们所有人都被这部电影迷住了
the first week it came out. And we were all just mesmerized by it.
它有一种神秘感
It had this mystery, this allure of something that was...
一种来自另一个世界的吸引力
that was from another world.
那是我第一次看到鲍勃的作品
It was the first time I'd seen Bob's work, as well, which was...
那是个重要时刻
That was... That was a big moment.
当然 从那一刻起 我就被深深吸引了
And of course, from that moment on, I was a captive.
我只想...
I just wanted... I just waited for...
等待马丁和鲍勃的作品
I waited for Martin's work, and I waited for Bob's work.
你有没有觉得自己和马蒂
Do you ever get that feeling like you and Marty might
可能会真的一辈子都共事?
really spend your whole lives working together?
我们以某种方式走到了一起
We come together in a certain way and then...
我和他谈论事情 联♥系♥拍摄场景时
I can be very honest with him about stuff that we talk about
可以做到坦诚相待
and the connection to the scene that we're gonna do.
“这让我想起了往事” 这句话我只会跟他说
"Reminds me of this that I went through." I'm telling only him.
这样我们就能了解我当时在想什么
'Cause... Just so we get an idea of what I was thinking
也许还能从那个特定的轶事
and maybe what details of that particular anecdote,
那段经历中提取一些细节 放进场景里
that experience, we could put in the scene.
这是作为一个集体的信任感和归属感
It's a sense of trust and belonging with each other, as a unit.
因为当时演员和电影公♥司♥
And from a time where the actors and the studio
可能会把电影从你手中夺走
would take the film away from you.
这件事很重要 从某种意义上来说
And so, that's one thing, and that became an issue with De Niro,
这也成为了与德尼罗之间的问题
in the sense that...
我们建立了信任 我知道底线 他不会那样做的
We found a trust that I knew he-- And the bottom line: he wouldn't do that.
我真的对此深信不疑 而事实也证明了这一点
I really trusted that and it came true.
因此我们可以放心地去尝试
So it was safe to experiment.
在接下来的电影《纽约,纽约》中 我们正是这样做的
For the next film, New York, New York, that's what we did.
我开始和艾文·温克勒合作了
And I started working with Irwin Winkler.
我在好莱坞已经10年了
I had been in Hollywood for ten years.
我对片场系统等更加熟悉
I was more experienced in the studio system and all that.
《洛奇》艾文...
Rocky, Irwin...
我刚刚凭借《洛奇》获得了奥斯卡奖
I had just gotten an Academy award for Rocky.
当时手里有一本名为 《纽约,纽约》的音乐剧剧本
I had a script written called New York, New York, a musical.
同时也在劝说金·凯利来导演这部剧
I was talking to Gene Kelly about directing it.
但上世纪70年代 事情正在发生变化
But it was the '70s, things were changing.
我希望它有一种现代感 我需要像马丁·斯科塞斯这样的人
I want it to have a modern touch, so I need somebody like Marty Scorsese.
而他就出现了
And there he was.
可以说当时 以导演为中心的电影达到了巅峰
The auteur cinema, that was reaching its zenith, so to speak.
弗朗西斯·科波拉当时在拍摄 《现代启示录》
Francis Coppola was doing Apocalypse Now.
而奇米诺在拍摄《天堂之门》
Cimino was doing Heaven's Gate.
当时大家都在试验
This was the moment to experiment.
“瞧瞧这部我们将要拍摄的电影”
It was like, "Watch this. Watch what we're gonna do."
《纽约,纽约》1977年
我的想法是向上世纪40年代末 50年代初的音乐剧致敬
My idea was to make a homage to the musicals of the late '40s, early '50s.
我想观看和感受在我小时候
And the idea was kind of taking the look, the feel, the sense
即1945年到1946年期间 拍摄的老电影
of an old film made in 1945-46, when I was a kid going to see movies.
然后把幻想 - 对
And then taking the fantasy... - Yeah.
放到一个现实情境中
...and putting a realistic situation against that.
你因为我没亲自来跟你告别
All right, you're upset, because I didn't come to you in person
而生气了 对吗? - 对
and say goodbye, right? - Right.
这引出了另一件事 不是你跟我说再见
Which brings up another thing, you don't say goodbye to me,
而是我跟你说
I say goodbye to you.
我想展示那些虚假的布景
I wanted to show the fake sets
并在其中展现出一种真实的关系
and put a kind of truthful relationship
和真实的表演
and a truthful acting out of these characters
让这些角色和人物显得真实
and these people against these fake sets.
鲍勃在《纽约,纽约》中饰演的角色
Bob's character in New York, New York
和马蒂本人很像
is deeply personal of Marty.
亲爱的 你让我很为难
Honey, you're making it very hard on me, baby.
你想让我接受这个 但我会把它摔在墙上
You want me to take this, and I'm gonna throw it against the wall.
让它摔得粉碎 这就是你想要的吗?
I'm gonna smash it into a million pieces, that what you want me to do?
你就是让我这样做的
Because that's what you're telling me to do.
音乐对他很重要
Music is what mattered to him.
这是除了你以外对我最重要的事 你明白吗?
This is the most important thing to me besides you, do you understand?
如果我不能做这个 那我对你来说就没有价值
And if I can't do this, then I'm not good for you
对任何人来说都没有价值 宝贝
and I'm not good for anybody, baby.
他希望其他事情也能对他重要
He wanted other things to matter to him,
但他发现没有
but he found out nothing else did, really.
这和两个创造力强的人 住在一起有很大关系
And it had a lot to do with two creative people living together.
所以我说:“我们当时都在经历这些
That's why. And I said, "We were all going through that at the time."
这就是它的意义所在”
And I said, "Well, this is what it's about then."
茱莉亚·卡麦隆
我妈妈最初是一名记者
My mom started out as a journalist,
在一次采访中认识了我爸爸
met my dad on an interview
那时他正准备拍《出租车司机》
right before Dad was about to do Taxi Driver.
我想...
He, I guess,
多梅尼卡·卡麦隆-斯科塞斯 女儿
他当时给她看了项目 她说:“哦 太好了...”
showed her the project, and she was like, "Oh, yes, yes..."
然后她开始说 “但是那这个呢?”
And then she started doing, you know, "But what about this?"
这位是茱莉亚 很快就要成为马蒂的新娘了
This is Julia, soon to be the bride of Marty.
马蒂·斯科塞斯
Marty Scorsese.
但座位安排得有点问题
But the seating arrangements are off.
座位这样安排 是因为她抽烟 烟会飘到我这边
Seating arrangements, because she smokes and it goes in my thing
我咳嗽得很厉害 还得用纸巾
and I cough a lot and I have tissues.
好吧 这是比尔...
Okay, this is Bill...
拍摄《纽约,纽约》时 我一直陪着
Speeding along very happily,
非常开心
I came along with New York, New York.
这其实很特别
This is actually very special.
这是我仅有的几张小时候 和爸妈一起照的照片之一
This is one of the only ones I have of me with my mom and dad when I was a baby.
妈妈直接从医院带我去了片场
Mom took me straight from the hospital to the set.
这部电影显然在艺术模仿生活
The film clearly made parallels to art imitating life
和生活模仿艺术之间做了对比
and life imitating art.
而在两者之间的模糊地带...
And the blur in between of...
一段婚姻中途破裂了
a marriage falling apart in the middle of success.
我有让你生那个孩子吗?
Did I tell you to have that baby?
我有让你生那个该死的孩子吗?
Did I tell you to have that goddamn baby?
我没有
No, I didn't tell you!
你既然生了 那就自己养吧
You had it. Now you have it, now keep it!
就这样 继续打吧
That's it. Go ahead, keep hitting. That's right.
继续打我啊 没错
Go ahead hit me. That's right.
那是一段疯狂时期
It was kind of a wild time.
不用说 我是两位杰出艺术家的孩子
Needless to say, I was a product
在上世纪70年代的好莱坞
of two incredible artists in the '70s in Hollywood
充斥着性 毒品和摇滚乐
with a lot of sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll.
极度疯狂持续了22周
It was 22 weeks of sheer madness.
那是可♥卡♥因♥盛行的年代 《纽约,纽约》的片场充满了可♥卡♥因♥
These were the cocaine years. New York, New York was a very cokie set.
那时候确实有一些毒品在传播
There was some drugs going on at that time.
我不喜欢任何拖慢我进度的东西
I didn't like anything that would slow me down.
再见
Take it easy. Okay, bye-bye.
德尼罗 马蒂和我就像三股旋风
De Niro and myself and Marty were like three whirlwinds, just...
“我们试试这个吧 我们这样做吧 我们来完成这个吧...
"Let's try this, and let's do this, and let's get this done...
天呐 好棒的注意”
Oh, what a good idea."
这是我人生中唯一一部 我不记得在拍摄时有坐下来的电影
The only film I've ever done in my life where I can't remember sitting down.
在马蒂把你的能量激发到一定程度后 你就会变得兴奋
Marty gets your energy level going to a point where you're just going,
“天呐 这太棒了 我们继续干吧...”
"Jesus, this is great. Let's keep going, you know..."
你当时有大量内容是即兴创作的吗?
You used a huge amount of improvisation during that?
对 但方式不对
Yeah, but not the right way.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表