剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
马蒂和我坐下来 握住我的手
And Marty just sat down with me and took my hand in his.
把我的头靠在他的头上说
And put my head on his head, and he's like,
“在可以开拍了之前 我会陪着你 免得你失去动力”
"I'm staying with you till we're good to go, so you don't lose your momentum."
他坐在那里
And he just sat there and like,
抓着我 留出时间陪我
held on to me, held the space for me.
然后我们拍了下一个场景
And we got the next scene.
他就那样子...
He's just like that. He's...
一直在那边
He's just right there.
当然 我们预算和时间都超出了很多
Of course, we were so over budget and so over time.
《赌城风云》的被删除镜头
这部电影变成了史诗大作
This movie turned into this, you know, epic.
我当时拍出了很多爆款电影
And in those days I had done quite a lot of blockbusters.
影视公♥司♥的经济职能部门主管 打电♥话♥跟我说
So the head of the economic arm of the studio called me
“你超时超得太多了”
and said, "You're way over. You're way over time."
我应该拍五周 结果拍了五个月
My part was supposed to be five weeks. I stayed five months.
“我们要停止注资吗?”
"Should we pull the plug?"
我说:“我的导演是电影制♥作♥之王
And I said, "My director is the king of filmmaking.
我们正在拍一部伟大作品 不管成本多高
We're making a masterpiece. And whatever this costs
不管耗时多久 你都不应该停止注资”
and however long it goes, you shouldn't pull the plug."
他们搞了那套鬼把戏后
So, once they pulled that shit,
我开始在拉斯维加斯 做一些没人想过的事情
I started doing my own things in Vegas nobody ever thought of doing.
为了掌控这边的情况 我把我弟弟多米尼克带了过来...
To keep an eye on things, I brought in my kid brother Dominick...
我想给这部电影赋予音乐结构性
I wanted to give that film a musical structure.
如果在第一幕的中间被打断了
What if you break into the middle of the first act, let's say,
角色消失了 音乐进来了 然后角色出现在另一个场景呢?
and you fly off and this music comes in and you go off to another place.
就和过去一样
It was like old times.
我也开了自己的珠宝店 和《淘金记》里的情节一样
And I opened up my own jewelry store, too. The Gold Rush.
有时 我只是为了好玩才去参加抢劫的
Sometimes I used to go along on a heist just for the fun of it.
在制♥作♥《赌城风云》时 我们在剪辑室里配了七块剪辑板
Casino, we had probably seven boards up around the editing room
加上各种各样的音乐
with all kinds of music.
非常大... 几乎和这面墙一样长
I was really a huge-- It was almost as long as this wall.
比如 “场号♥70” 要加五首曲子
And it would have, say, "Scene 70", and there would be five pieces of music.
有些人说 你用的音乐
Some people say that your use of music
都盖过了电影本身
overwhelms the picture.
我喜欢音乐
I like the music.
我不确定 也有人说 镜头移♥动♥得太频繁了 或许吧
I don't know, I mean, there's people who say the camera moves too much too. Maybe.
没人料到会有他这样的人
Nobody out there was expecting a guy like him.
对尼基来说 拉斯维加斯就是西大荒
For Nicky, Las Vegas was the fucking Wild West.
对 我觉得 在与音乐和音乐家无关
Yeah, I think it was pretty ground-breaking,
反而主要讲黑帮的电影中
using wall-to-wall rock music in this kind of movie, which...
米克·贾格尔 音乐家兼朋友
整部电影都配上摇滚音乐
which is not about music or musicians.
这富有开创性
It's mostly about gangsters.
甚至在非常关键的场景里都配了
And using it in these very key scenes, you know,
比如介绍人物的场景
where there's either an introduction of a character
或者谋杀场景
or a murder.
在某种程度上 其中一些歌♥曲是不会经常选的
And some of them were very kind of unusual choices of songs, in a way.
对 我压了9 - 是8
Yeah, I laid nine. - It was eight.
滚出去 我就是压了9
Get the fuck out of here. It was nine. I laid nine.
有一个场景
There's a scene
他们配了一首鲜为人知的歌♥ 《很久很久》
where they use a very obscure song called "Long Long While".
那个场景是他用笔戳他的眼睛
That's the one where he stabs him in the eye with a pen.
这算是一首情歌♥ 用在这里很奇怪
Very odd song to use. Basically, it's a ballad.
他们在我开始尖叫的场景里 用了这首歌♥的结尾
And they just use the end, where I start sort of screaming a bit.
在某种程度上 音乐就是一个角色
The music is a character, in a way.
在成长过程中 音乐一直伴随着我
Growing up, music was playing all the time,
而且经常与正在发生的事情形成对照
and very often it was in counterpoint to what was happening.
我记得我的哥哥有辆车 我们会在包厘街逛
I remember my brother had a car. We'd go around the Bowery.
打开音乐 听《梦中情人回家时》
Turn the music up, and there's "When My Dreamboat Comes Home",
这是“胖子”多米诺的歌♥ 非常好听
Fats Domino. It was great.
我看向右边 发现两个无家可归的人
It was great. And I look over to my right and there's these two derelicts.
一个人抱着另一个在呕吐的人的额头
One's holding the other guy's forehead, and the other guy's vomiting.
这是我见过最温柔的场面之一
It was actually one of the most tender things I've ever seen.
再配上那种音乐...
With that music.
这个场面虽然很恶心 但富有人性 令人动容
It was disgusting, but it was human, and it was moving.
这是我日常生活经历的一部分
It was part of the experience of my life at any given moment.
住在那边时的生活
Living down there.
我觉得没事
It's all right, I think.
我们看看开头和结尾吧
I think let's see the head and tails.
我记得马蒂当时在剪辑《赌城风云》
I remember Marty was editing Casino.
他打电♥话♥跟我说:“斯派克 来办公室一趟 我想给你看样东西”
Calls me up, says, "Spike, come over to the office. I wanna show you something."
就是那个家伙的头 被虎钳夹住的那个场景
It's the scene where the guy's head is in the vise.
安东尼 听着 我把你的头夹在虎钳里了
Listen to me, Anthony. I got your head in a fucking vise.
如果你不告诉我名字 我就把你的头像葡萄柚一样捏碎
I'm gonna squash your fucking head like a grapefruit, if you don't give me a name.
然后那个家伙就像这样 把虎钳夹得越来越紧
And the guy's going like this, and this and this and tighter.
别逼我这样做 拜托了 快说吧
Don't make me have to do this, please. Come on.
别逼我成为坏人 快说吧
Don't make me be a bad guy. C'mon.
他说:“别逼我成为坏人”
He said, "Don't let me be the bad guy."
去你的! - 这个混♥蛋♥...
Fuck you! - This motherfucker...
“我不想这样做” 这意味着 如果他没有得到情报
"I don't wanna do this." Meaning, if he didn't get that information...
下一个放进虎钳的头就是他的了
the next head in the vise is his.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 居然骂我?
Fuck me, you motherfucker? Fuck my mother?
奥斯卡奖不喜欢这部电影
The Academy didn't like the film.
太暴♥力♥了 这一点刊登在了报纸上
It was too violent. It was in the papers.
奥斯卡奖评委开始宣称 “这是一部恐怖片”
但你知道这些场面都是真实发生过的
But you understand that these scenes are all true.
不是我们编造出来的
We didn't make up.
我没有跟尼克·派勒吉说
I didn't say to Nick Pileggi,
“我们拍尼基·桑托罗 把穷♥人♥的头放进虎钳里
"Let's do a scene in which Nicky Santoro puts one poor guy's head in a vise,
然后把他的头夹碎的场景吧” 这件事真的发生过
squeezes his head in a vise." That happened.
拉斯维加斯的主宰就是这种人
This is the kind of man who's running Las Vegas.
电影里越奢华 就代表流的血越多
And the more gold you see in the movie, the more blood you should see.
美国就是依靠暴♥力♥建立的
The United States of America is based on violence.
这是基础
That's the foundation.
有些人不想承认这一事实
Some people want to shield their faces or turn away.
那是他们的选择
That's their choice.
但马蒂不会逃避 这就是我喜欢他的地方
That's what I love about Marty. He's not gonna turn away.
所以他是我的兄弟!
That's why he's my guy!
我觉得马蒂有很强烈的道德准则
I think there's a very strong moral code to Marty.
他很多愁善感
He is a... He's soulful.
我觉得他比我更善良
I think he's a better person than I am.
我一直在和这些人打交道 我妻子说
Because I deal with these people all the time. As my wife said,
“你和任何人都能聊得来 甚至和杀人犯一起吃饭”
"You'd talk to anyone. You have dinner with murderers."
我很享受这件事
And I enjoy it.
但他不是
And he would not.
他一直都有精神方面的追求
His search for the spiritual was always there.
随着他年龄增大 这股追求越来越强烈
And as he got older, it got stronger and stronger.
《达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥传》1997年
我的经纪人打电♥话♥跟我说
My agent called me up and said,
“你有兴趣拍 和达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥有关的电影吗?”
"Would you be interested in doing anything on the Dalai Lama?"
我说:“当然有”
I said, "Yes, I would."
你为什么立刻同意了?
Why did you say that instantly?
因为这么多年来
Because over the years, I've become interested
我一直对这个领域很感兴趣
in that part of the world.
我是天主教♥徒♥ 不是佛教♥徒♥ 但我一直
I'm a Catholic, I'm not a Buddhist. But I've been interested
对世界各地宗教的相似之处很感兴趣
in the similarities of religions around the world.
我很好奇他们是怎么看待生死的
I'm curious about it. I'm curious about how they face life and death.
基♥督♥教或天主教的观点就是
And this is also in the Christian or Catholic point of view,
没有什么是永恒的
which is the understanding of nothing lasting.
在佛教中 就是无常
In terms of the Buddhist, it's impermanence.
在藏族地区中没有演戏的传统
There is no tradition of acting within the Tibetan community.
在《达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥传》中 除了三位中国演员
Everybody who is in Kundun, outside of the three Chinese actors
艾伦·刘易斯 选角导演
其他人都没有表演过
had never acted before.
再来一次 现在有点赶 “他只是一个人...”
One more time. It's a little rushed now. "He's only a man..."
说“又是个和我一样的人”时有点赶
"Just another human being like myself" is too rushed.
慢慢来 你准备好了吗?开始
Take your time. Okay, you ready? And... action.
这说明了
And it just speaks to his ability
他与人合作的能力
to work with people
以及让没有相关经验的人 展现自我的能力
and get performances from people who have never done this.
我还想吃李子
I want new plum.
拉姆 会没事的
Lhamo, it'll be fine.
谁让你坐这儿了?
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表