剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
Yes, it was. Yeah.
不知怎的 我们发现这一切变得如此混乱
Somehow we understood how screwed up everything was.
我们只是看着这一切发生
We were just watching this unfold.
很多摧毁我们经济的人最终收获了红利
A lot of these people who decimated our economy ultimately got bonuses, you know.
一飞冲天!
Into the fucking stratosphere!
电影上映后不久 莱昂纳多和我不得不去巴黎
Shortly after it came out, Leo and I had to go to Paris.
一些年轻人从他身边走过时 模仿着麦康纳的动作
These young kids are walking by him doing the McConaughey.
我们当时非常震惊
We were so blown away.
这部电影在法国成绩很好 是莱昂纳多在法国最卖♥♥座的电影
That movie did so well in France. It was Leo's biggest movie ever in France.
想想看 比《泰坦尼克号♥》
So think about that. Bigger than Titanic
和《盗梦空间》这两部商业大♥片♥还要成功
and bigger than Inception, which were massive commercial movies.
至今为止 从票房♥来看 这是马蒂最成功的电影
To this day, box office-wise, it's Marty's most successful movie.
《华尔街之狼》是...
Wolf of Wall Street is something...
像我这一代人可能完全不知道他是谁
like, people in my generation will literally have no idea who he is,
但如果你说 “他是《华尔街之狼》的导演”
but if you're, like, "He directed Wolf of Wall Street."
他们就会说:“哦 原来他就是《华尔街之狼》的导演”
"Oh, he's the director of Wolf of Wall Street."
就是那种感觉 然后事情就变得更疯狂了
Like, that sort of thing. Then was when it got a bit crazier.
欢迎马丁·斯科塞斯
Please welcome Martin Scorsese.
请自便
Enjoy yourself.
他一般不喜欢受到关注
He doesn't like to get noticed, usually.
比如我们不再出去吃饭了 因为总有人在我们吃饭时
Like, we stopped going out to dinners 'cause people would just come up to us
过来打扰我们
in the middle of dinner.
但有一次 他和我一起出去了
But there was one time when he came out with me
我们只是过马路 买♥♥了披萨
and we just walked across the street and got pizza
那是我一生中最美好的时光 我永远都忘不了
and I've never forgotten it, and it was the highlight of my life.
我们坐在那里
And I will always remember just sitting there.
吃着披萨 没有人打扰我们
Eating our pizza. Nobody bothered us.
他戴着小帽子 我给他拍了张好看的照片
And I took a picture of him with his little hat and it was great.
但确实 那时候真的没有隐私
But yeah, there was really no privacy,
就连在家 办公室 或者工作场所都是如此
and so, I think sort of like home or the office or work.
他总是在做事
He's always doing something.
从来没有闲着的时候
He's never not doing something.
即使他说他什么都没做 那也不是真的
Even when he says he's doing nothing, that's not true.
我们得晚点再谈 - 我只需要三分钟和你聊聊...
We have to talk later. - I need three minutes with you to just...
这是第一版的分镜草图 非常粗糙
So this is the first draft of the boards, very rough.
拿到修改意见后 我们会进一步完善 然后定稿
Get any revisions, and then we'll polish it and then turn them around.
他手里有很多项目
He's producing an enormous amount of things.
他还会发掘自己欣赏的电影制♥作♥人 愿意提供帮助 有一些是他的朋友
Filmmakers that he's found and likes and wants to help, friends of his.
我们有大约20到40个项目 马蒂在其中担任制片人
We've got anywhere from 20 to 40 projects that Marty is also producing,
或执行制片人
exec producing.
这很有趣
That's interesting.
他还创办了电影基金会
And then there's the Film Foundation.
马丁无时无刻不在为电影奔走
There was never a time that Marty wasn't advocating for film.
他总是想着哪些电影需要修复
He will always be thinking about what films need to be restored
这对他来说不是工作 反而像是第二天性
and it's not like work for him. It's just, you know, a second nature.
马蒂拯救了鲍威尔和普雷斯伯格的电影 让其免于彻底消失
Marty saved Powell Pressburger films from extinction.
他为此倾注了心血 直到今天他仍在坚持
Dedicated himself to it. He's still doing it today.
电影基金会已经参与了 至少900部电影的修复工作
Film Foundation has been a part of at least 900 films so far.
还有和其相似的世界电影计划
There's also the World Cinema Project
只针对世界各地
which is a similar thing, only for films made in countries around the world
那些没有能力修复
that don't have access or have the ability
和保存的电影
to restore, preserve, and that sort of thing.
想象一下
It's like imagining
那些消失的绘画作品 因为没有人保存
lost paintings that just disappear that nobody kept.
没有人挂在墙上 然后就这样永远消失了
Nobody put up on the wall. They just disappear for all time.
他的一生 除了拍电影
And his life's work, as well as making movies, is about
还致力于让下一代真正理解
making the next generation truly understand
电影是非常重要的一种艺术形式
what an important art form cinema is.
我们还需要和乔治·卢卡斯那边协调一下
We also need to coordinate with George Lucas' office.
我们有电影基金会
We've got the Film Foundation.
有故事片 纪录片
There's feature films, there's documentaries.
现在还在做广♥告♥片 还有旅行
We're now working on commercials. There's travel.
那个牙医!
And that dentist.
你喜欢这个牙医 - 对 我喜欢他 他是个好人
You love the dentist. - I know. I like him. He's a nice man.
那是我唯一能休息的地方
It's the only place I get some rest.
给我做个根管治疗吧?
Give me a root canal, will you please?
说真的 你什么都做不了 根管治疗时 你坐在椅子上
Seriously, you can't do anything. Root canal, you're in a chair and they...
他们会给你打麻醉 等等 真是让人头疼 但是...
Well, they numb it and everything. That's a pain in the neck. But...
就一个半小时...
You're just, for an hour and a half, it's like...
就这样吧 我得走了
That's it. I'm out of here.
我刚开始给马蒂当助理时
When I first started working for Marty as his assistant,
他脾气很大 容易生气
I mean, he had a temper, right? I mean, he would get really frustrated.
你以前拍电影时经常生气
You used to get so angry in the making of a movie
甚至会砸电♥话♥ - 这还挺解压的
that you would smash telephones. - It's kind of satisfying.
你是怎么做的?就直接砸碎掉吗?
What do you do? Just smash them?
多年前我经常这么做 因为...
Years ago, I used to do it a lot, because--
但后来我觉得这很荒谬 因为我还要用电♥话♥
But then it was ridiculous because I needed to use the phone.
我说真的
Quite honestly.
有时候气氛并不愉快
It was not a happy place sometimes,
尤其是早上 车没按时到 然后他迟到了
especially mornings, when the car didn't show up and he was late, and...
那种情况会让人很紧张
You know, I mean, it was kind of... It could be very tense.
但转变
But the evolution
发生在我们拍《活在物质世界之中》时
was when we were working on Living in the Material World.
大家总说我是变化最大的披头士成员
People always say I'm the Beatle who changed the most.
但其实这就是我认为的生活
But really that's what I see life is about.
关键是...
The point is...
如果你没有和上帝建立沟通 你就必须改变 因为...
unless you're God-conscious, then you have to change, because...
在我们拍关于 乔治·哈里森的电影时 我学会了冥想
I learned about meditation when we were doing the George Harrison film.
学会退后一步 压制怒气
Pulling back and quieting the anger.
压制怒气 怒气不会消失
Quieting it. The anger is still gonna be there,
但要控制住吼叫
but keep the shouting down in the back of your head.
说:“好吧 我们会这么做”
Say, "Okay. We're going to do this." You know?
当然 关键是这要通过爱来实现
And of course, through love, that's the key.
瞧瞧这只小鸡 - 这绝对是壁虎
Look at this little chicken. - It's definitely a gecko.
凯茜 弗朗西斯卡和我
Cathy, Francesca and I,
我们三个人的爸爸都不一样
we each had a different dad.
这取决于他当时的生活阶段
Just based in terms of where he was in his life.
我小时候 他留着大胡子
When I was little, he had this beard.
看起来很吓人 很...
The big scary beard, and the inten--
他还会把眉毛卷起来 像在生气地说:“我来了”
And he would roll his eyebrows, sort of the angry, like, "Here I am."
他现在还是那样 愤怒帮助他创作
And he's still got that. You know, anger feeds the work.
但现在
But now there's more...
塞拉菲娜 孙女
他更经常陪伴我们
...he's more here.
把这些爱心从我头上拿掉
Get those hearts away from my head.
所以我只...
So I've only...
对 - 好了 你做得很好
Yeah. - There you go. You're good.
他在家庭晚餐时
You know he tries, during family dinner,
努力更加表现自己
he tries to just, like, be more present
家庭晚餐对我们来说真的很重要
and, you know, family dinner for us is really important.
妈妈!我们得把你藏起来 快
Mom! We have to hide you, quick.
不要 给她吧 - 躲进衣柜
No, no don't hide her, give it to her. - Get in the closet.
然后我们会去家庭娱乐室
And then we'd go in our family room.
在那里待几个小时
Like, for a couple of hours after that,
可能看电影 在一起闲聊
maybe watch a movie or just talk and spend time together.
对
Yeah.
你想成为吸血鬼吗?
Would you wanna be a vampire?
也许我注定 要成为他们中的一员
It may be that I am doomed to be one of them.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
哎呦!
Ow!
愤怒可能会吞噬你 多年来确实如此了
The anger could consume you, and it had, over the years. It has.
只不过发生了一些奇迹 我摆脱了 你无法与自己共处
It has. Some miracle I came out of it. You can't live with yourself.
所以关键是 你如果想活下去 必须学会与自己相处
So the thing is, you're gonna to have to live with yourself if you want to live.
他年龄大了 性格也沉稳冷静多了
He's gotten a lot calmer... as he's gotten older.
但...
But...
他很担心我
he worries a lot about me,
而且我觉得他也确实有点容易担心
and I think that he also is just prone to worrying a bit
这是因为我妈妈的缘故
because of my mom.
我要去睡觉了 晚安 亲爱的
I'm gonna go to bed. Night, hon.
没多少人知道我妈妈生病了
Not many people know that my mom is sick.
她确实在30岁左右得了帕金森病
She did get Parkinson's when she was 30, I think.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表