剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
马蒂很震惊 他没有意识到这具瘦小 有哮喘病的身体
Marty was shocked, because he didn't realize the level of violence
就和火山一样能爆发出
that this minuscule body, asthmatic could--
如此强大的暴♥力♥ 很可怕
It was like a volcano. It was terrifying.
你在为一块牛排烦我吗?
You botherin' me about a steak, huh? You botherin' me about a steak?
他们本来能找到的!
They would have found it!
《好家伙》1990年
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do that?
该死 你真的惹我生气了!
Goddamn it! Baby, you know, you got real anger issues!
《华尔街之狼》2013年
我甚至不记得他为什么那么生气
I don't even remember why he got so mad.
有时候 可能一件非常小 非常愚蠢的事
I think that sometimes it could be a very silly little reason
就会让他失控
that would make him go over the top.
好吧 我现在要给你看点什么 我想给你看点东西
Okay, I'm gonna show you something now. I wanna show you something.
《纽约,纽约》1977年
有时候他醒来时会爆粗口
And sometimes he will wake up, like, "Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it."
我会说:“马蒂 这一天还没开始呢”
And I would say, "Marty, the day hasn't even started."
“你干嘛爆粗口?”
"What 'fuck it'? What 'fuck'?"
后来我明白了 这种愤怒在某种程度上
Then I understood that partially also this rage was part of the fuel
给予他勇气
to give him courage.
他以前是来自“小意大利”的小男孩
Because, you know, he was this little boy from Little Italy
现在是执导大制♥作♥ 高预算电影的大导演
and now was this big director who had to direct big film and big budget.
我觉得愤怒给了他足够的毅力
And I think rage gave him that stamina
让他撑过每一天 拍完电影
to get through the day, to get through, finish the film.
这并不容易
Because it's not easy.
所以和他在一起很复杂
So it was complex to be with him.
她离开的那天 我其实去了马蒂的公♥寓♥
I actually went to Marty's apartment the day she left.
我只记得那是一个空荡荡的大公♥寓♥
I just remember it being this big empty apartment.
布莱恩·狄帕玛 电影导演
马蒂独自一人住在市中心
And there was Marty, downtown, all by himself.
我对那一幕记忆犹新
I have a very distinct memory of that.
我基本上就是一个人 没有人会靠近我
I was just basically alone. Nobody would come around me.
塞尔玛在我的一间阁楼里剪辑
Thelma was editing in a loft that I had.
我的父母会过来看看 确保我们没事 就这样
And my parents would come over and make sure we were okay. That was it.
其他人都躲得远远的 因为我的行为...
Everyone else stayed away because I was behaving--
我情绪不稳定 - 你的行为很糟糕?
I was very erratic. - Your behavior was bad?
到了一定程度 一切就都停止了
Well, up to a point, and then it all stopped.
所有人都离开后 差不多...
When everybody left, finally, it was almost as if--
差不多好像你...
It's almost as if you had better--
如果我说“离开” 可能会更好
It would've been better if I said, "Leave."
但是... - 我没有说
But... - I didn't.
他们自己走了 - 对
They just left on their own. - Yeah.
对 他们不是我赶走的
Yeah, well, drive people out, you know.
事情就是这样 然后就剩我一个人了
That's what happened. And then there was nothing except me.
他跟你聊过《喜剧之王》吗?
Has he talked to you about King of Comedy?
聊过一点 - 哦
A little bit, yes. - Oh.
应该从这里开始
That should start here.
那对他来说很难
It was hard for him. It was very hard.
他情绪波动很大 容易激动
He had mood swings. He was very emotional.
塞尔玛·斯昆梅克 1990年音频采访
极度抑郁
Extremely depressed.
有点像和一座火山生活在一起
It's sort of like living with a volcano.
在拍《喜剧之王》时 我的个人问题非常严重
On King of Comedy, I was having personal problems so severely
我甚至都无法剪辑电影 他们威胁说
that I couldn't edit the film, and they threatened,
“听着 我们得把片子拿走”
said, "Look, we're gonna have to take it away."
这部电影什么时候上映?
The movie will be out...?
呃... 某个时候吧
I... Some time.
就差不多崩溃了
Just a breakdown of some kind.
你抑郁了? - 对 重度抑郁
You were depressed? - Very much so, yeah.
但我现在真的没法谈
But I can't really talk now.
我从未经历过重度抑郁
I never experienced such depression.
我想工作 但做不到
Trying to work, not being able to work.
遇到问题 抱怨 发疯 然后... 你知道的
Having problems, complaining, getting crazy, and... you know.
我试着去见其他人
I would try to meet other people,
开始新的关系 但都没有用
I would try to start to have relationships. Never worked.
如果不是有医生每周五天的关怀 他周末还打电♥话♥
If it wasn't for the doctor, five days a week, phone calls on the weekend,
坚持不懈地帮我理清思绪
strong, steady work on straightening my head out,
我可能已经死了
I'd be dead.
我当时在服用一种很猛的药物 勉强撑了过来
I was on medication that was very strong, and I was getting through.
非常孤独 但这是我自己的选择
You know, it was very lonely, but it was my doing.
《喜剧之王》票房♥惨淡
《喜剧之王》只上映了一周
King of Comedy lasted one week.
就下线了
It was chased out of the theaters.
虽然得到了好评 但没人去看
Because it got good reviews, but nobody went to see it.
观众讨厌斯科塞斯的电影
那年年底 《今夜娱乐》播出了
At the end of that year, Entertainment Tonight was on.
节目上说:“现在 年度失败之作”
And it said, "Now, the flop of the year,"
然后幕布拉开 出现了我的照片
and the curtain opened and there was my picture.
《喜剧之王》
The King of Comedy.
年度失败之作
那是我最喜欢的电影之一
That's one of my favorites.
斯派克·李 电影导演
鲁珀特 他姓什么来着?
Rupert, what's his last--?
普普金
Pupkin, P-U-P-K-I-N.
普卜金? - 普普金
Pumpkin? - Pupkin.
现在人们很喜欢那部电影
People love that film now.
但刚上映时... 哎...
But when it came out... Shit...
完全不受欢迎
It got no love.
有很多原因
There's many things, there's many factors,
但归根结底 它就是没击中当时观众的心
but the bottom line is it just didn't hit.
我那时还参加洛杉矶的鸡尾酒会
I was still attending my cocktail parties
和小型聚会 但大家当面嘲笑我
and little gatherings in LA, but I was kind of ridiculed to my face,
“哈哈 是啊”
you know, by people saying, "Ha, yeah, right," you know.
“对对对” 就是那种态度
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." You know, that kind of thing.
有人告诉我
Basically, somebody told me,
“在好莱坞 他们说你已经过气了”
"In Hollywood, they're saying you're washed up."
一个作家告诉我的 我说:“好吧” 所以我过气了
A writer told me that. I said, "Ah, okay." So I was washed up.
我要重新开始了
I'm going back down. Okay.
这是不是和你决定拍《下班后》有关?
And did that have something to do with deciding to do After Hours,
那是一部小成本电影 - 对 没错
which was a tiny film-- - Yes, yeah, yeah.
回到起点
It was back to square one.
在各个方面
On all levels.
别着急
No-- No hurry.
《下班后》1985年
这部电影的制♥作♥成本很低
It was made for very little money.
低得惊人 但他的事业 当时处于非常糟糕的状态
Incredibly little money, but his career was in a terrible state,
这是他将自己重新打造成
and this was his way to reestablish himself
负责任的电影制♥作♥人的方式
as a responsible filmmaker.
他们做了什么?
What have they done?
就像一部手工制♥作♥的电影
It was like a handmade film, like--
就和孩子们一起玩一样 “我们在谷仓里演一场戏
The film where kids would get together and say, "Let's put a show on in the barn.
你演这个 我演那个”
You be this and I'll be that."
当然 这关键在于摄影指导 迈克尔·包豪斯
Of course, the key to this was the director of photography, Michael Ballhaus.
我碰到包豪斯说
I met Ballhaus and I said,
“我安排了这些镜头 但我不知道要怎么拍完”
"I've lined up all these shots, but I don't see how we're gonna get them all."
他说:“嗯 我想到了 我们一天拍16个镜头就行了”
"Well, I figured it out," he said. "It averages to 16 set-ups a day."
他说:“我们能做到的” 我说:“我们永远也做不到”
He says, "We can do it." I said, "We'll never do it."
我不相信他能做到 但他确实做到了
I couldn't believe he could do it. He did.
我可能会因此受到责罚
I'll probably get blamed for that.
我只是对这个人 受到这些不同角色的考验
I just reacted to the man being put to the test
做出了反应
by these different characters.
它和《约伯记》一样 但是一部喜剧
It's like the book of Job, but as a comedy.
很有趣 对
Funny. Yeah.
有个他最后跪下来的精彩时刻
Then there's that great moment where he finally kneels down...
“我必须为此而死吗?” 是的
"Do I have to die for it?" Yes.
我说:“是的”
I said, "Yes, you do."
天呐 我只是个打字员!
I'm just a word processor, for Christ's sake!
所有发生在你身上的不幸事情...
All the bad things that had been happening to you, it's like, you know...
电影就是这样的
That's what it is. That's what the movie is.
《下班后》都市惊悚片 代表斯科塞斯积极回归
预算低 但质量不低
这部电影很成功 我开始重新振作起来了
The film was successful, and I started to pull myself together.
我刚刚与芭芭拉·德菲娜结婚
I'd just got married to Barbara De Fina,
她是位了不起的制片人
who was an incredible producer.
我认识他时 他正在拍摄《喜剧之王》
I met him when he was finishing King of Comedy.
然后我离开了一段时间 拍了几部电影
Then I actually went away and did a few movies
当我回来的时候 我们就在一起了
and then when I came back, actually, we got together.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表