剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
我当时才五岁 看不出...
and it was like, I didn't see, as a five year old...
我看不出电视上的人
I just didn't see the difference between those people on the TV,
和我家人之间的区别
with the ones who were my family.
当时有... 于是在某种程度上 电影或电影院变成了别的东西
There was... So then, in a way, movies or cinema became something else.
尤其在《偷自行车的人》中
Particularly in Bicycle Thieves.
《偷自行车的人》1948年
导演 维托里奥·德西卡
在影片结尾 爸爸偷自行车被当场抓住
Towards the end of Bicycle Thief, the father is caught stealing the bike.
当众受到羞辱
He's humiliated in public.
看到这个场景的小男孩很震惊
The little boy who observes this is really shaken.
爸爸!
Papa!
那部电影对我冲击很大
That film for me was so powerful.
而且有事实基础
And had a foundation of truth to it.
我意识到 这与我们被科罗纳驱逐 有某种直接联♥系♥
And I realized that it somehow relates directly to the expulsion from Corona.
受到羞辱的 除了我爸爸
With the humiliation and the shame of my father.
还有包括我妈妈在内的我们所有人
And my mother, and all of us. All of us.
大家注视着我们把家具放到卡车上
People were watching us put our furniture on a U-Haul.
对着我们大声吼叫
People were shouting at us.
我们不得不忍♥受这份屈辱 继续生活下去
And having to live with it and to go on with life.
那些画面刻在我们的心底里
The depth that those pictures reached, in terms of the heart,
这不仅仅是在看电影
it wasn't just watching a movie.
我想 从那以后 它就一直影响着我
And I guess it's affected me since then.
我变得沉迷于各种电影
I became obsessed with all kinds of films.
我用想象力创造了这些故事
And I used my imagination, I was making up all these stories.
MARSCO制片 全部采用75毫米立体声宽银幕
于是我开始画能展示动感的小图
So I started drawing these little pictures that showed the impression of movement.
就像电影的分镜
Like the storyboard for a film.
描述古罗马皇室的虚构故事...
这些画会动
These images move.
这是升降运镜... 这里是跟随镜头
This is a boom-- a tracking shot here.
这是罗马的城墙 这里有些树
Here's the wall of Rome, and you got the trees here.
摄影机采取的是升降运镜
And the camera's on a crane.
孩童时期的动画
镜头一路向下 对着第一组人的背部
And the camera comes all the way down over the backs of the first group of men,
门打开了
and the doors open.
这是个很大的升降运镜
And it's a big crane shot.
从这里开始 先向后摇 然后向下
As you go from here and then it goes behind, and you go down--
我现在还会用这种镜头
I'm still doing this shot.
还在用呢 但并不是每次效果都很好
I'm still doing it. It doesn't quite work all the time.
《赌城风云》1995年
导演:马丁·斯科塞斯
《好家伙》1990年
导演:马丁·斯科塞斯
《纽约黑帮》2002年
导演:马丁·斯科塞斯
我在十一二岁的时候就用了
So, I was 11 or 12 when I did this.
“永恒之城”
我爸爸有一天从门口走过
My father, he walked by the doorway one day,
“你... 你在干什么?剪纸娃娃吗?”
"What is it you... What are you doing? Cutting up paper dolls?"
是不是因为他有点暗示你太娘了?
And was it because he was sort of implying that you were girly?
对
Yeah.
在当时 男人不能那样
Can't have that in that world.
在我的家乡 男人要展示自己的
A man showed himself, in the world I came from...
力量 对暴♥力♥的接纳 采取暴♥力♥的能力
Strength, open to violence, can be violent, you know.
有责任心和领导力 等等
In charge, in command, et cetera.
这里是黑♥手♥党♥五大家族的聚集地
It was really the hub of the five mafia families.
他们所有人...
So all of them...
(罗伯特·乌里科拉 童年玩伴)
都住在那个社区里
were in that neighborhood.
(“幸运的”卢西安诺 卢西安诺犯罪家族的老大)
他们只是文化中微不足道的一部分
They were an infinitesimal part of the culture.
但是影响力很大
But they carried so much weight.
(伊波利兄弟 吉诺维斯犯罪家族)
如果你坐在理发店的椅子上
If you were in the barber's chair,
正在剪头发 这时他们中的一位成员走了进来
you had half a haircut, one of these guys walked in,
你要马上从椅子上下来
you got off the chair.
他们不可能等
I mean, there was no way they were gonna wait.
你必须应付他们
You had to deal with them.
我爸爸在上世纪30年代 经济大萧条时期要上班
My father had to take a job during the '30s, in the depression.
他在服装区有个非常好的工作
He had a very good job in the garment district.
工作问题解决了
Well, that was worked out.
你一旦接受了别人的帮助 就欠他人情 就这样持续了好几年
Once you take that favor, you owe favors. And it goes on like that for years.
他总是告诉我:“别让他们帮助你
He always told me, he said, "Don't ever let them do a favor for you.
他们只是吸血虫”
They're nothing but bloodsuckers."
有人经过时会说:“嘿 你怎么样?”
And then somebody walked by, they goes, "Hey, how are ya?"
“我很好 你呢?” “我能... 你身上有五美金吗?”
"Fine, how ya doing?" "Can I... Hey, you got five dollars on you?"
“五美金?” “对”
He's, "Five dollars?" "Yeah."
“我没... 我把钱包里的都给你吧”
Says, "I dunno, I'll give you what I have in my pocket."
他掏出来... 只有一美金
He takes out... It's a dollar.
“一美金 你怎么回事? 我说了 五美金”
"It's a dollar. What's the matter with you? I said five."
“我就这么多 你要吗?”
"It's all I have. You want it?"
“不要了” 他手里还拿着十美金
"No, no, no." Put his hand, he had the ten dollars here.
在我们的家乡你必须要小心 你明白我的意思吗?
Where we come from you have to be careful, you know what I mean?
必须要小心
You know, gotta be careful.
对我来说 他们是好人 他们不会打扰我
To me they're good people. They don't bother me.
他们是在充斥暴♥力♥的社区里长大的
They were brought up in a rough neighborhood.
他们见过很多事 但什么都不说
And they saw plenty and they didn't say anything.
因为我们经常告诉他们
Because we used to tell them,
“只看不说”
"If you see something, you don't say anything."
他们就是这样长大的
So they were brought up like that.
我确实见过很严重的事情 这...
I did see serious stuff. That's, you know...
暴行随时都可能发生
Violence was imminent all the time.
有一个晚上我永远都不会忘记 当时我们站在外面
I never forget one night, we're standing outside
有一个人躺在泽西街
and there was a guy lying in... Jersey Street.
对 - 你记得吗?
Yeah. - Remember?
嗯 - 我们开始看着
Uh-huh. - And we start looking,
我们在墓地边谈话 然后走了
we're talking by the graveyard and we're going,
“什么鬼?那个家伙不动了” - 双手没了
"What the--? Guy's not moving." - Missing his hands.
对 我说:“那个家伙不动了”
Yeah, yeah. I say, "Guy's not moving."
他穿着得体
Yeah, he's dressed. Nicely.
没有双手 - 罗伯特 你当时就走过去
And no hands. - You would kind of, go over, Robert,
走过去环顾四周...
you were going over, looking around...
你回来说:“吉米刚才 把一根铅笔插♥进♥了他的脑袋”
You came back and said, "Jimmy just put a pencil in his head."
是吗? - 确保看起来...
Yeah? - To make sure that it was a...
对 - 像子弹开的孔
Yeah. - ...a bullet hole.
这件事发生的时候 茂比利街还是...
That was when Mulberry Street was still the place...
垃圾场 - 他们扔尸体的地方
The dumping ground. - ...where they dumped the bodies.
这个地方被称作“谋杀英里”
They called it "Murder Mile."
对 - 之前这么叫过
Yeah. - Used to be called.
包厘街被称作“魔鬼英里”
And the Bowery was called "Devil's Mile."
所以我们在“谋杀英里” 和“魔鬼英里”之间
So we were in between Murder Mile and Devil's Mile.
但对大部分人来说 这里没有危险
But for the most part it was harmless.
他们只是赌徒之类的
They were gambling and stuff like that.
没人觉得组织犯罪是件坏事或错事
I mean, nobody thought of, you know, organized crime as being wrong or bad.
你的爸爸和叔叔就是其中一员
They were your father, your uncle.
(“臭虫”乔·斯科塞斯)
我爸爸年纪最小的弟弟 乔伊
My father's youngest brother, Joey,
被称作“臭虫”乔
was called Joe "The Bug".
可以说 他对我有一半养育之恩
He half raised me, so to speak.
他住在伊丽莎白街的二楼 我们住在三楼
He was on the second floor, we were on the third floor on Elizabeth Street.
他开始和这些黑帮成员共事 过上了那种生活
He started working with these wise guys and got into that life.
但无论如何 他不是黑帮的正式成员 他不是...
But he was not a made man in any way, he was not...
他就像是不循规蹈矩的人
He was like a rough and tumble person.
大家认为我的叔叔 “臭虫”乔是最好的酒贩子
My uncle, Joe "The Bug", was considered the best bootlegger.
拥有最好的酿酒秘方
Had the best formula.
他们给他起的小名叫什么? - “臭虫”乔
What'd they call him? Nickname? - Joe "The Bug".
“臭虫”乔 对吗?
Joe "The Bug", yeah?
我记得那个名字 - 他不是家族的
I remember that name. - He was not representative
代表人物
of the entire family.
我只是想说清楚这一点 - 说出你的理由吧
Just wanna make that clear. - State your case now.
我的妈妈... 我经常说:“乔叔叔在哪?”
My mother... I used to say, "Where's uncle Joe?"
她说:“他回去上学了”
She goes, "He's back at school. He's back in college."
(警方查获大量威士忌酒)
(被捕者包括30岁的约瑟夫·斯科塞斯 他住在曼哈顿伊丽莎白街240号♥)
你得记住 在那些社区里
You gotta remember, in those communities,
很多暴徒都是每天去教堂的教♥徒♥
a lot of these mobsters were daily communicants.
用马蒂的话来说 圣帕特里克大教堂在这里
In Marty's world, St. Patrick's church is here,
街对面就是拉文派社会俱乐部
and across the street is the Ravenite Social Club,
这个暴徒的社交俱乐部 可以追溯到禁酒令时期
which is the mob's social club that goes all the way back to Prohibition.
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表