剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Oh, teacher first.
老师优先 乖
Teacher first. Okay, great.
大家小心点 工人在干活
Now, I want you to be careful here as we go by the workman.
小心
Okay, careful.
来 很好
Come on. That's good.
在这块石头前停下 好让她去转
Now, stop on the rock before here so that she can spin.
今天即使是高个 愚蠢 呆呆
Even tall, stupid, dorky,
长得过大的小孩也能跟我们一起来
overgrown children can come with us today.
什么 不准笑
What?! Don't you laugh at that!
这故事是讲什么的
Now, what's this story about?
-什么动物 -熊
- What animal? - Kids: A bear!
没错
That's right.
如果你们知道故事是讲什么的
Okay, now, if you know what this is about...
-喂 -别怕读出来
- Hey, yeah. - ...don't be afraid to read along...
我现在不方便接电♥话♥
This is really not a good time.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
不 没有预计完成时间
No, there's no ETA.
什么之后的那天
The day after what?
我没法保证我能做到
I can't say I can hit that.
我真的不方便 我回头打给你
This is not a good time. I'll get you back.
-怪兽是蓝色的 -真棒
..."the monster was blue." - Olivia: Great job.
谁知道瞥见是什么意思
Now, who knows what glimpsed means?
你想象不到我们要如何俯首帖耳
You wouldn't believe the hoops we've had to jump through.
每个州都有自己的
I mean, each state has its own--
怀俄明州认为慈善是一回事
well, Wyoming thinks that charitable purposes means one thing
在亚利桑那州又是另外一回事
and Arizona something entirely different.
我们以为在夏天之前就能搞定好所有文件
We thought we'd have the paperwork done by summer.
我们太乐观了
We were being stu-- uh, optimistic.
理论上讲 每个轮辐变成一个轮轴
Well, in theory, each spoke becomes a hub,
然后轮轴展开
and then the hubs kind of fan out and, well...
你的儿子才华横溢
you know, your son is brilliant.
天啊
Oh, God.
有句拉丁俗语: In vino, veritas
There's a Latin phrase: in vino, veritas.
意思是酒后吐真言
It means "In wine, truth."
我大概喝了一杯半的红酒
And I've had maybe a glass and a half too much vino,
所以请原谅我 如果
so you'll forgive me if there's perhaps
我要说一杯半的真言
a glass and a half too much of veritas.
我的天
Oh, my God.
埃里克
Eric...
你把我吓死了
you scared the hell out of me.
一开始的时候 惊到我了
At first. Spooked me.
因为她很快就爱上了你
Because she fell hard fast.
这我倒是习以为常了
Which I'm used to.
但她总是有种神秘的能力
But she's always had this uncanny ability
长出蝙蝠翅膀什么的 然后
to sprout-- whatever-- bat wings and then...
我相信俗语"地狱来的蝙蝠[迅速]"
I believe the phrase "bat out of hell" was coined
就是专门用来形容你和恋爱的关系
to describe your relationship to relationships.
所以总是让我做巧克力蛋糕
Hence my always available tub of Double Fudge Chunk.
但我觉得这会是我自己吃完的第一桶
But I think this will be the first tub I finish myself.
因为24年来第一次
'Cause for the first time in 24 years,
没有翅膀的迹象
no evidence of wings.
所以你的手臂最好强壮有力
So, those arms of yours had better fucking be strong
敞开 空闲
and open and available.
或许我是喝了两杯半的红酒
Maybe it was two and a half glasses too much vino.
抱歉
Apologies.
你说得很好
Oh, I loved it.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Ho, ho, ho. Oh, thank you, darling.
-来了 -嘿
- Here we go. - Hey, man. Oh!
拿一根到火堆上 其他的都放这
One of those on the fire. Just dump the rest right there.
保持温暖
Let's keep it warm.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Hold on a sec. Um...
那个
Uh, eh, you know what?
-圣诞快乐 -什么
- Merry Christmas. - What?
你在这工作很卖♥♥力
Yeah, you work your ass off around here.
谢了 天啊
Thanks, man. Holy shit.
我们正准备祝酒
Hey, we're just about to have a toast.
-你想来一杯吗 -好啊
- You want a drink? - Oh, yeah.
不能喝多了 他要开车
Hey, not too much. He's driving.
喝一杯也没什么
One drink's not gonna make a difference.
我是明尼苏达的
I'm from Minnesota.
我想我知道那是什么意思
I think I know what that means.
当然了
I'm sure you do.
别把绿巨人放出来
Just don't let the Hulk out.
什么事
Yeah, what?
抱歉 最近太忙了
Oh, yeah, sorry, it's been a crazy time.
现在这里是凌晨两点
Yeah, well, it's 2:00 a.M. here.
这是你的最后期限 不是我的
This was your drop-dead date, not mine.
我跟你说了要慢慢来
I told you it would take as long as it takes.
这我没法回答
I can't answer that.
因为不能
Because I just can't.
我得挂了 我做不到
I gotta go. I can't do this.
我没法回答
I can't answer that.
因为很复杂
Because it's complicated.
谁打来的电♥话♥
Who was on the phone?
一个过去的声音
A voice from the past.
我最讨厌了
I hate those.
埃里克先生 她到了
Mr. Eric, she's here!
谢谢
Gracias.
-你好 格拉西艾拉 -你好吗
- Hi, Graciella. - Hi. How are you?
很好 你今天过得好吗
Hi. Good. How was your day?
挺好的
It was pretty good. Yeah.
地板上的蜡烛是怎么回事
What's with the candles on the floor?
还是你自己去一探究竟吧
Ah, maybe you find out.
我去一探究竟
Maybe I find out.
-好吧 -是的
- Okay. - Yeah.
-什么 -嘿
- What's going-- - Eric: Hey.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你
You, uh--
你想结婚吗
you wanna get married?
-想 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
你好吗
Hey! How you doing?
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
我猜你是有好消息给我
I'm assuming you have good news for me.
我有重大新闻
Well, I have big news.
结束了
It's over.
奥利维亚和我订婚了
Olivia and I are engaged.
等等 你说什么
Wait, I'm-- I'm sorry?
结束了
It's over.
我们要结婚了
We're engaged to be married.
这是玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
不是
No, it is not.
我们说好了的
We had an agreement.
你不能就这么做决定
You don't just get to decide this.
事情有变
Things changed.
这是剩下的钱
So here's the remaining money,
5.3万多一点
a little over 53K.
买♥♥飞机票是绰绰有余了
It'll more than cover your flight.
我拿这个做什么
What am I supposed to do with this?
留着 给你的客户 我不管
Keep it, give it to your client, I don't care.
你不明白 你不是一个人
You don't understand. You're not alone in this.
我飞过来的 我专程飞过来 因为
Hey, I flew here. I fuckin' flew here because--
因为你拿不到你的钱
Because apparently you don't get your fee,
不管是多少 除非我完成任务
whatever the fuck that is, until I deliver.
我不会完成任务
Well, I'm not going to deliver,
所以这些就是你能拿到的所有钱了
so this is as whole as you're ever gonna get.
你拿去做什么随你便
What you do with it is up to you.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
是的
It is.
她要是知道
Huh, till she finds out the truth
这一切是如何开始的就没戏了
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表