剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
我往这边看了一眼 结果发现
I looked over, and I'm like,
"这就是写我大爱那本书的人"
"That's the face from a book I worshipped."
我叫埃里克·尼尔 你好
Eric Neill. Hi.
-奥利维亚·雷克 -当然了
- Olivia Lake. - Yeah, of course.
《马赛克》前情提要
你也许是我成为艺术家的原因
You might be the reason I became an artist.
她会把你作品拿给别人看吗
She's gonna show your stuff to people?
这是我的大好机会
This is huge for me.
她让我不安
She makes me nervous.
你是从哪儿知道我的
You got my name from--
了解你能力的人
People familiar with your skills.
主人对那块地有"不健康的依恋"
The owner has an unhealthy attachment to the property.
让她卖♥♥掉
Get her to sell it.
你知道你什么时候会知道我打算离开吗
You know when you'll know when I'm moving on?
当你站在我墓地前的时候
When you're standing at my gravesite.
-知道了 -好的
- Okay. - Okay?
他真的看到时会怎么样
What happens when he actually sees in?
-最重要的是 -信任
- It's all about... - Trust.
-钱不多 就2.5万 -这是什么
- It's not much. It's 25K. - What is this?
我日期写的是几天前
I dated it for a couple days ago
这样支票看上去就不会像是
so it doesn't seem like I wrote it
专门为这次会议而开的了
just for this meeting.
有时靠这些钱
Sometimes with these money guys--
这是我作为前风险投资人的经验之谈
take it from a VC guy, former VC guy--
自己先放点血会有助谈判
it helps to have skin in the game.
如果感觉时机合适
If it makes sense in the mood of the room,
就拿出来 懂吗
pull it out, okay?
万一这是丹尼斯·克莱恩那种把戏呢
What if this is one of those Dennis Klein kind of things?
那就有意思了
Wouldn't that be funny?
-是啊 -对吗
- I know, right? - Right?
你好 我是埃里克·尼尔
Hi. Eric Neill.
-汤姆·戴维斯 -很高兴和你见面
- Tom Davis. - Good to meet you.
-汤姆 -奥利维亚 请进
- Hey, Tom. - Olivia. Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
迈克尔 这位是
Michael, this is a man named...
-埃里克·尼尔 -埃里克·尼尔
- Eric Neill. - Eric Neill.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
这次是来推销什么好东西
So, what is this amazing pitch about?
鉴于你们是马赛克的初始投资者
The idea is that since you guys were the initial investors,
种子天使
the seed angels, of Mosaic,
我们想着该让你们有机会
we thought we should give you the first chance
早期入股扩张后的公♥司♥
to get in on the ground floor of the expansion.
你们的想法我们收到了
Well, your thoughts and points are very well taken
我们会看我们能做什么以及不能做什么
and we'll certainly look into what we can and cannot do.
-我们会同我们的人商量 -好的
- We'll talk to our guys. - Of course.
你一副自鸣得意的样子
You look like the cat that ate the canary.
实在是太好笑了
It's just funny.
真的 有30年了吧
Seriously. What, 30 years?
这是我见你开会说话最少的一次
This is the least I've ever seen you talk in one sitting.
我对这事很看重
Well, you know, I've just-- I've taken this really seriously
我不想因为我的习惯而把它搅黄
and I don't want to blow it by doing what I usually do,
也就是一句话重复无数遍
which is saying one sentence too many
或者一直讲个不停 所以
or talking one minute too long, so...
你们俩
Uh, are you both...?
我们投了2.5万作为开始
We've put in 25K to start.
他投了
He-- he's put in,
不过我在考虑我的选择
but, you know, I'm considering my options.
比如
Such as?
我们都是从一开始就参与进来的
Well, I mean, we've all been in this since the beginning,
所以你知道
so, you know, things that were...
之前被认为是不可变的事
previously considered immutable...
我得考虑下 不过
You know, I have to think about it, but...
一切 一切皆有可能
everything-- everything is on the table.
改变
Changes.
-什么意思 -在发生
- What do you mean? - Happening.
不只是工作室本身
Not just the studio per se,
而是这整个地方
but the-- the whole place in general.
我不知道 我还没考虑清楚
I don't know, I haven't really thought it through.
我只是 不喜欢尔虞我诈
I just-- I don't like dishonesty.
这我倒是考虑清楚了
That, I have thought through.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得这很有意思
Just-- I find it interesting
你从没告诉我你有女朋友
that you never told me about your little girlfriend.
草地鹨
The meadowlark.
劳拉吗
What, Laura?
她很可爱
She's cute.
活泼 友好
She's bubbly, she's friendly.
你知道
You know,
我年纪不小了
I'm a big girl.
我是过来人 我懂这些的
I've been around. I know the track.
我还是不懂
All right, I still don't understand.
得了吧 你假装你对我有兴趣
Come on, you pretended you were infatuated with me
可其实你感兴趣的是
when, really, you were just infatuated
你希望你所成为的那个人
with what you hoped you would be,
你把我当做你到达目的地的阳关大道
and you saw me as an avenue to get there.
别假装
You know, don't pretend
你之前没给我各种暗示
that you weren't throwing me all kinds of signals.
我是说
I mean...
我承认我信以为真了 好吗
I admit I fell for them, okay?
不过真的很阴险
But that was sneaky.
你很阴险
You were sneaky.
你个阴险小子
You're a sneaky, sneaky boy, okay?
随便吧
Oh, whatever.
那是埃里克
That's Eric.
他会搬进主屋
He'll be moving into the main house.
你可以帮他把柜子搬进去
You can help him get those drawers inside.
他是
He is-- oof.
乔 过来认识下埃里克
Joel, come here and meet Eric.
乔 快啊
Joel, come on.
这就是我跟你提过的那人
This is the guy I told you about.
寄宿者
The boarder.
他会来帮你
Who is here to help you as instructed.
他是个阴险小子
He is a sneaky, sneaky boy.
谢谢你帮我
I really appreciate your help with this.
客气 要放在哪儿
Yeah, sure. Where do we drop it?
就这里 靠着墙
Just down here at the end of the hall, but...
好吧
Yeah-- okay.
乔
Oh, hey, Joel,
小路尽头的长凳
that bench at the end of the trail,
不平衡
it's, um, off-balance.
你能放一些
Would you put some of those, uh,
使其平衡的东西在下面吗
un-off-balancers under it?
-好的 -谢谢
- Got it. - Okay, thank you.
这人很古怪
The guy's got an odd energy.
嗯 就像路边捡回来的狗 你懂的
Yeah, pound puppies, you know.
永远不知道他们什么时候会对你发飙
Never know when they're gonna snap at you.
那个 2.5万
You know, $25,000...
我不管你有多少钱 但那真的是很大方
I don't care how much money you got, that's incredibly generous.
没什么 就是钱而已
It's all good. It's just money, right?
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
谁在松谷小学读书
Who here goes to Pine Canyon Elementary School,
谁尿了裤子
and who just wet their pants?
谁知道这故事是讲什么的
And who knows what this story is about?
棒 真不错
Awesome! That's so nice.
谁想去玩转圈
All right, who wants to do the spinning?
-我 -还是让马克尔老师去吧
- Me! - Oh, I think we'd better let Miss Markel do it.
让老师先走
Come on, let's let teacher go first.
老师优先
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表