剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
But we're gonna have to do this as an Alford.
指被告人不承认自己有罪
但承认有足够的证据证明他有罪
因此做出的认罪声明
行 反正都是有罪
That's fine by me. It's all guilty.
嗨 艾伦
Hey. Hi, Alan.
我还是没法让埃里克·尼尔
Hey, so I still cannot get Eric Neill
做出任何声明
to make any sort of a statement
他一直否认
other than a flat-out denial.
我知道你会觉得我疯了
And I know you're gonna think that I'm crazy,
但我其实
but I'm kind of actually--
我开始相信他了
I'm starting to believe him.
-内特 -他还给了我一个名字
- You know, Nate-- - And he gave me a name.
好几个名字
Actually, he gave me a bunch of names,
不过引起我注意的是这个叫卡梅隆·摩根的人
but the one that stands out is this Cameron Morgan.
一个年轻的恶棍
He's this thuggish, young guy.
显然 奥利维亚喜欢和年轻男人打交道
Apparently, Olivia loved to surround herself around young guys.
内特 艾米和迪克已经达成协议
Nate, Amy and Dick have come to an agreement.
谁是艾米和迪克 迪克·安德森
Who's Amy and Dick? Dick Andreesen?
检察官迪克·安德森
Wait, the prosecutor Dick Andreesen?
还有艾米·拉姆森 普若佛的新公设辩护人
Yeah, and Amy Lambson, that new public defender up out of Provo.
好女孩 可能也算不上是新人了
Nice gal. Probably not that new anymore, actually.
等等
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa.
不可能
This isn't possible.
我还没说完
I've still got some more stuff to lay out.
听着 这人 卡梅隆 他有一份名单
Listen to this-- this guy, Cameron, he's got a list--
你就认了吧 内特
Take yes for an answer, Nate.
我们抓到凶手了
We have the guy.
-不 -你逮捕的他
- No. - You arrested him.
不 我还需要
No, I need a few more...
拜托 能再给我几天时间吗
Please, can we have a few more days?
-拜托了 -已经结案了
- Please? - It's over.
你做得很好
You done good.
科罗拉多州 丹佛
两天后
打扰下 佩特拉
Excuse me, Petra.
抱歉
Sorry.
有个人来见你
There's a guy to see you
来自电视节目《谋杀中心》
from the TV show "Heart of Homicide."
-谢谢 -客气
- Oh, thank you. - Sure.
肯定很痛苦吧
It must have been very, very traumatic.
这算是轻描淡写了
To put it mildly, yep.
联调局冲进你家厨房♥
The FBI storming your kitchen.
平安夜 正在吃晚餐
Christmas Eve, right in the middle of dinner.
那是什么样的感受
What was that like?
看到自己父亲被那样拖走
Seeing your own father dragged off like that?
嗯
Right.
好吧 10年后 我们在这
Okay, so flash forward 10 years, here we are.
你哥哥被捕
Your brother's been arrested.
有勾起你什么回忆吗
Does it bring up any memories?
我们会问你很多关于你哥哥的问题
You know, we're gonna ask you a lot about your brother.
你不介意谈论这些事吗
You're okay talking about all this?
嗯 我觉得
Yeah, I think it...
迟早都要公之于众的
it's gonna get out there anyway.
记者问你哥哥被捕的事
That's what you tell a reporter
你就这样和他们说的吗
when they ask you about your brother's arrest?
我一点不意外 这已经成了模式了
Well, I wasn't surprised. I mean, it's a pattern.
我真不觉得这有什么重要
And I really don't see how it matters now anyhow.
很重要 因为你哥哥的案子最多算是证据不足信
It matters because your brother's case is flimsy at best.
让他在舆♥论♥法庭上提前受审
And pre-trying him in the court of public opinion
对他没好处
doesn't exactly do him any favors.
我还跟他说了点事
Well, there's something else I told him
你应该会喜欢
that I guess you're really gonna like.
天啊
Oh, God.
是我告诉警方他的下落的
I'm the one who told the police where he was.
警探来安养院看我妈妈时
When the detective came to Mom's hospice room,
我跟他们说他在我家位于特拉基的小屋
I told them he was at our family's cabin in Truckee.
很好
Great.
或许你该跟检察官站一起
Okay, actually, maybe you should be standing with the prosecutor.
他在这 他叫迪克·安德森
This is him in here. His name is Dick Andreesen.
你要想的话我可以给你介绍
And I'm happy to introduce you if you like.
不想的话 我们就法庭上见吧
If not, I'll just see you in the courtroom.
备审案件目录上是2013-0009号♥案件
On the docket is case number 2013-0009.
犹他州州政♥府♥诉埃里克·尼尔
State of Utah versus Eric Neill.
据我所知双方
It's my understanding the parties involved
已经达成协议
have come to an agreement.
是的 法官大人
Yes, sir, Your Honor.
我们已经达成协议
We have indeed reached an agreement.
被告同意更改认罪辩诉
The defendant has agreed to a change of plea
降为严重过失杀人罪
to the reduced charge of aggravated manslaughter.
二月的圣诞节
Christmas in February.
失陪下
Excuse me.
-汤姆·戴维斯 -艾伦·佩伯
- Tom Davis. - Alan Pape.
我知道 久仰大名
I know, the man himself.
我就开门见山了
Uh, listen, I'll get right to the point.
埃里克·尼尔这件案子太厉害了
It was really impressive work with Eric Neill.
真的很棒
Really good stuff.
我明白
Now, I understand,
如果你不喜欢 我完全理解
if this doesn't fly for you, I totally get it,
但这次犯罪 埃里克·尼尔的突然闯入
but this crime, this-- this Eric Neill intrusion,
让这里不少人受到了惊吓
it has spooked the heck out of a lot of folks up here.
大家的共识是我们需要新的安保
The consensus is we need new security.
一个新的私有企业
A new private firm,
能让我们依靠的
one we can count on,
由真正的专业人士带领
headed by a real pro.
天 我们在这已经装了顶级设备
Oh, gosh, we already got some pretty top-notch outfits here.
你
You're...
是个有礼貌的人 我有所耳闻
a very gracious man, as I've heard.
但这些人从来都各持己见
But I have not heard this bunch agree on anything
连邮箱的安置距离都不能统一
as simple as setbacks from mailboxes
这次在这件事上却空前一致
like they agree on this one big thing.
能胜任此工作的
The person for the job...
非艾伦·佩伯莫属了
is Alan Pape.
我
Well, I, uh--
老实说 我在警局里干了
honestly, I-- I've been with the department--
32年
32 years.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind,
县政♥府♥里的朋友给我说了你的工资
a couple friends of mine at county let me know your salary.
你要是决定接受这工作
You decide to accept this,
我们可以给你三倍的钱
we're prepared to triple it.
你还可以自己选几个人
Bring in a couple guys-- your pick.
全由你做主
It's all your call.
考虑考虑吧
Well, give it some thought.
过几天我再联♥系♥你
I'll give you a call in a couple of days,
看你考虑得如何
just check back in.
再说一次
Again, it's really...
你们干得非常出色
stellar work.
令人拍案叫绝
It's really impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
四年后
看着你们呢
Lookin' at ya.
搞定
Got it.
-好了 0.147 -147
- Okay, .147. - 147.
水流边缘
Edge of water.
另一边
Other side.
当局称这只可能
Authorities say what could be the hand
前雷克房♥产处发现断手
属于著名儿童作家奥利维亚·雷克的手
of famed children's book author Olivia Lake
在距她家半英里处的溪流里被发现
has been discovered in a stream a half mile from her property,
让她为期四年的谋杀案有了了结
adding both closure as well as renewed attention
同时也带来了新的关注
to the events surrounding her now four-year-old murder.
调查者云集在雷克家
Investigators are swarming the abandoned mine shafts
周围废弃的矿井上
that dot the estate surrounding Lake's...
此次通话将被监听和录音
This call is subject to monitoring and recording.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表