剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
我为这一刻写了很多
So many, whatever, pithy lines I wrote
精炼的句子
for this very moment.
你刚说的那句也是吗
Was that one of them?
不 但这句是
No, but this is.
除非我是错的 可能性不高
Unless I'm wrong, which I doubt,
因为我没别的事可做只能无休止地重温
because I have nothing else to do but go over this ad infinitum,
据我所知是你
the last I heard, it was you
向警方告发我的
who turned me over to the fucking police.
你现在来这干什么
Why are you here now?
州法律规定附条件的礼品
State law says that conditional gifts
当先前条件
when the condition's precedent
没有被履行 那么礼品则属于赠予人
go unfulfilled become the property of the giver,
这里的条件指"你愿意嫁给我吗"
the condition in this case being "Will you marry me,"
未履行指"不行 我死了"
the nonfulfillment being "I can't, I'm dead."
警♥察♥给了我
The fucking police gave it to me.
你希望我怎么处理它
What would you like me to do with it?
所以你来这儿就是想知道
So, you're here 'cause you wanna know
怎么处理贝丝姨妈的戒指
what to do with Aunt Beth's ring.
怎么了
What happened?
妈妈过世后 你就没别的项目忙了吗
Since Mom died, you don't have any other projects?
知道吗
You know what?
我会把这个存在盐湖城仓库
This will be in Salt Lake in storage.
你可以等到2032年去取
You can get it in 2032.
我不想做方向舵
I'm not interested in being the rudder
让你不能自♥由♥过你的生活
that keeps you from free-forming around your life.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
也不想做你写了600页
Or one of your books you get 600 pages in writing
然后完全放弃掉的书
and then abandon completely.
知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我本以为你不应该遭受如此下场 看来我错了
I was wrong to think that you might not deserve this.
等等
W-Wait!
我错了
I'm sorry.
我错了
I'm sorry!
我错了
I'm sorry.
别抛弃我
Don't abandon me.
-给 -谢谢你
- There you go. - Great, thank you so much.
不客气
You're welcome.
吉姆 帮我应付下 好吗
Hey, Jim, take care of this for me, okay?
是的 我回来了 什么时候
Yeah, I'm back. So, when?
周一
Monday?
不不不 周一什么意思
No, no, no, what do you mean Monday?
这是矿业大国
This is mining country, man.
这里的地质学家比星巴克还多
There are more geologists than there are Starbucks.
那你就找别人
Then you call someone else.
不 等等 肯定有设备能在我们要求的时间内
No, hold on, there has to be something that can dig that deep
挖到那深度
in the amount of time that we need it.
那你就去交新朋友 谢谢
Then-- then you make new connections, thank you!
-亨利警探 你好 内特 -什么 你好
- Detective Henry. Hi. Nate. - What? Hi.
-我们几年前见过 我是佩特拉 -佩特拉
- We met a few years ago. I'm Petra. - Petra.
你应该熟悉犹他州
You're familiar with the Government
记录权限管理法吧
Records Access and Management Act, I assume.
并不 不过我对你很熟悉
I'm not, but I am with you.
你说你是什么部门的来着 佩特拉
What department did you say you were with again, Petra?
我不是任何部门的 我是佩特拉·尼尔
Actually, I'm not with a department. I'm Petra Neill.
老天 不行 你不能来这儿
Oh, Jesus. No, no, you can't be here, then.
-拜托给我点时间 -不不 你不能来这儿
- Please, just give me a moment. - No, no, no, you can't be here.
-GRAMA可以让我获取警方的记录 -GRAMA
- A GRAMA request makes cops' notes available-- - GRAMA?
犹他州记录权限管理法
-G-R-A-M-A -GRAMA
- g-r-a-m-a... - grama.
让辩方可查看警方的记录
...makes cops' notes available to the defense,
也就成了审判记录的一部分
which makes them part of the trial record.
意味着你有我的笔记
Okay, which means you have my notes,
你得离开这里
and I need you off the property now.
我有复印件 所以我有问题要问你
I have copies, which is why I have a few questions for you.
谋杀案当夜 你审讯了乔·赫利
On the night of the murder, you interviewed Joel Hurley.
就是这个 对吧
That's what this is, right?
然后你还审讯了他朋友 弗兰克·斯科特
Then you also interviewed his friend, Frank Scott.
是的
Uh, yeah.
我注意到在描述奥利维亚遇害当晚情况时
What I noticed was when referring to the night Olivia was killed,
乔说"我们开车上了阿罗约大道
Joel said, "We took El Camino to Arroyo Parkway
去了伊斯特里奇购物中心
to the Eastridge Mall
看了10:20场的《霍比特人2》"
and saw the 10:20 'Hobbit 2.'"
-嗯 你要这么说的话 -听听弗兰克说的
- Yeah, if you say so. - Now listen to what Frank said.
无可奉告
No comment.
"我们去了伊斯特里奇购物中心
"We went to Eastridge Mall.
我们开车上了阿罗约大道 看了10:20场的
We took El Camino to Arroyo, and we saw the 10:20 showing
《霍比特人2: 斯矛革荒原》"
of 'Hobbit 2: The Desolation of Smaug.'"
我不懂你想说什么
I don't understand your point.
他们的话几乎一模一样
They both almost said exactly the same thing.
他们要看同一部电影
They were going to see the same movie.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, sure, fine.
但我的问题是
But here's my question.
当被问及当晚在哪时
Who says which road they took and the exact time of the show
谁会说他们走了什么路 看了几点场的电影
when they're talking about where they were one night?
两个在案发后第二天
Two people who are talking to a police detective
同警探谈话的人
the day after a murder was discovered.
如果你是说这两人
Hey, if you're suggesting that two guys that I've known,
一个我认识了两年 一个认识了超过30年
one I knew for two years, one I've known for well over 30,
出于某种原因撒谎的话
are lying for some reason--
不 我想说的是你笔记中其他人
No, what I'm saying is that every other person in your notes
都以某种方式说话 而这两人没有
spoke a certain way, and these two didn't.
坦白说 我很惊讶你竟然没注意到
And honestly, I'm surprised you didn't notice.
听说过斑马炎吗
You ever heard of zebra-itis?
-没 -我给你解释下
- No. - Okay, here's what zebra-itis is,
然后你就得退后
and then I'm gonna need you to step back
别再破坏我的犯罪现场
and stop contaminating my crime scene.
如果闻上去像是马 并留下了一串马蹄印
If it smells like a horse and it leaves a trail of horse prints
以及一坨马粪
and a big pile of horse manure,
那就是马
it's a horse.
可是新手和菜鸟 都自以为是
But amateurs and rookies, they think they're so smart.
网络侦探整天在彩虹里捣鼓
Web sleuths spend all day poking through rainbows,
寻找斑马
looking for zebras.
-独角兽 -你说什么
- Unicorns. - I'm sorry?
这个比喻还是恰当的
Which still would work as a metaphor,
不过彩虹是独角兽 但我懂你的意思
but rainbows is unicorns, even though I totally get your point.
你得离开了
I need you to move now.
-你当时觉得不是马 -亚当
- You didn't think it was a horse. - Yo, Adam!
-拜托 -"所有迹象都表明是埃里克
- Please. - "All signs point to Eric,
但我的直觉告诉我不是埃里克"
but in my gut, hmm, it just doesn't feel like Eric to me."
我做的强调标记 但这是你自己对自己说的
Emphasis mine, but you said it to yourself
你的案件笔记第31页
in your own case notes right here, page 31.
你当时不认为是埃里克干的
You didn't think it was Eric at the time.
交给我吧 亚当 谢了
I got this, Adam. Thanks, anyway.
我就是一个人 不是体系 所以
Look, I'm just one guy. I'm not the system, so...
但你对体系很生气
But you got angry at the system.
你写给检察官的信
Your letter to the prosecutor,
迪克·安德森 恳求给予你更多时间
Dick Andreesen, asking for more time,
记录里有记载
it's in the discovery.
尽管他当时已经叫停了调查
Even though he had already closed down the investigation.
你当时或许是在找难以寻觅的斑马
You were looking for the elusive zebra, perhaps?
甚至可能是独角兽
Unicorn maybe, even?
我对四年前的事有什么情结
My issues with what went down four years ago
和当下的事一点关系都没有
have nothing to do with what's happening here now.
奥利维亚的朋友JC说 截至谋杀那晚
Olivia's friend JC said Joel owed her 10 months' back rent
乔欠她十个月的房♥租
by the night of the murder.
园丁奥拉西奥说
And Horacio, the gardener,
乔以四分之一的价钱
said that Joel sold him his truck
把自己的卡车卖♥♥给了他
for a quarter of what it was worth
谋杀发生三天后就迅速离开了那里
and then split town three days after the murder.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我要跟弗兰克·斯科特谈谈
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表