剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
他很不爽 因为其中一支球队
He was pissed 'cause one of the teams--
-哪支球队 -我不知道
- Which team? - I don't know.
哪支球队
Which team?
对阵康涅狄格大学的队
Whichever one played UConn.
-他很不爽康涅狄格大学 -为什么
- He was pissed at UConn. - Why?
因为他们打败了他的球队
Because they beat his team.
棒 我们有进展了 再问我另一个问题
Yes! We're getting somewhere. Ask me another.
你为了自保而出♥卖♥♥♥了老爸吗
Did you throw Dad under the bus to save your own skin?
什么
What?
天呐 没有 当然没有
God, no. Wow, no.
-为什么 -埃里克
- Why? - Eric.
没有
No.
不是传闻的那样
Not like it sounds.
别给我脸色看
Don't do your face.
别... 你必须相信我
Don't-- you gotta trust me.
你不会想知道原因的
You do not want the answer to this.
说话 不要面无表情地看着我
Talk to me. Don't do your stone face!
相信我 为了你自己好 不要追问下去
Trust me, don't press this for your own protection.
不要假装这一切都是为了保护我
Do not pretend any of this was about protecting me.
老爸把我们全都拖下水了
Dad was taking us all down.
开了很多空壳公♥司♥
There were shell companies all over the place
-妈妈也知情 -你知道吗
- and Mom was in on it. - You know what?
别走 别走 你现在不能走
Don't go, don't go. You can't go now.
你让我说完 妈早就知道了
You have to let me finish this. Mom knew.
老妈共同签署了一些文件
Mom cosigned on some of the documents.
妈本来也会入狱的 但我们做了选择
Mom would've gone down, too, but we made a choice!
别走 佩特拉
Don't go, Petra!
我和妈做了决定
Mom and I made a decision!
这是唯一不拆散我们一家的办法
It was the only way to keep us all together!
这一切都是为了把你的注意力转移到我身上
This is all a distraction to keep the focus on me
因为你快查出真♥相♥了
when you were getting close!
石水街1853号♥
犹他天然资源部
勒拉旺杜控股有限公♥司♥
萨米特县地块图
未知来电
喂
Hello?
你好 尼尔小姐
Hi, Miss Neill.
我是杨百翰大学地质学院的莉兹·施恩丁斯特
This is Liz Schoendienst from BYU School of Geology.
你打给我说要问有关铍的问题吗
You called about a beryllium question?
是的
Yes, yes, I did.
在某种程度上来说 我算是安心了
Well, in a way, I'm relieved to know
就连你也有难看的时候
that even you can look like hell.
肯塔基大学
Kentucky.
康涅狄格大学打败肯塔基大学
UConn beat Kentucky.
好 查查肯塔基大学
Okay, trying Kentucky.
肯塔基大学或肯塔基法学院都一无所获
Nothing at University of Kentucky or Kentucky Law.
我查了1950年至2010年的每一个班级
I've searched every class from 1950 through 2010--
本科生 商学院 法学院
undergrad, business school, law school.
都没有叫克里夫·琼斯的人
No Cliff Jones.
我哥搞错克里夫·琼斯这个名字的几率有多大
What are the chances my brother got Cliff Jones's name wrong?
我认为你哥没搞错那人的名字
I don't think your brother gets that guy's name wrong.
他这三年没别的事可想
He's had nothing else to think about for three years.
再说 我认为克里夫·琼斯
Then again, I don't think Cliff Jones
并没把真名告诉你哥
gives your brother his real name.
其实
Actually-- though--
等一下
all right, hold on.
你说他说他不开车
You said that he said he didn't drive.
他有说为什么吗
Did he say why?
他只说是说来话长
He just said it was a long story.
好
Okay.
如果我像平时一样的话
Now, if I was doing what I used to do,
我会这么做
I'd do this.
希望渺茫
I'd say this is a long shot...
但我会这么做
but then I'd do this.
看看
So, let's see
我这老家伙还能不能
if the old dog can still...
-你在做什么 -等一下
- What are you-- - Hang on, hang on.
好了
Mm, well.
我查了所有的克里夫或克利福德
I've searched every Cliff or Clifford
都只找到姓 没找到名
and found no first names,
但是有一个叫约翰·克利福德的人
but there was a John Clifford,
肯塔基大学法学院87界
Kentucky Law class of '87.
1996年第一次酒驾
Got his first DUI in 1996,
第二次是在2007年
his second in 2007.
在你太过于乐观去找这个人之前
And before you get too optimistic about meeting this guy,
如果他没把他的标致汽车开进地中海的话
he most likely would've gotten his third in 2014
那他很有可能在2014年第三次酒驾
if he hadn't driven his Peugeot into the Mediterranean.
但是他有埃里克所说的疤痕
But he has the scar that Eric was talking about.
看样子他是撞了很多次方向盘
Looks like he banged it into one too many steering wheels.
当写着配偶幸免于难
Okay, when-- when something says "Survived by a spouse"
而有人想联♥系♥其配偶
and, uh, someone wanted to reach that spouse...
现在法国已经很晚了
It's seriously late in France.
但如果有人等到适当的时间才打电♥话♥
Okay, but if someone waited till an appropriate time to call...
他/她要怎么找到那个人呢
how might someone find that person?
继续
So, moving on.
安希埃斯有限公♥司♥
"Ansiers" Limited--
大山路1102号♥
1102 Mountain Road.
红绣桶信托公♥司♥买♥♥下萨米特花♥园♥44号♥
Rusty Red Barrel Trust buys 44 Summit View.
格兰维尔有限公♥司♥买♥♥下了萨米特花♥园♥67号♥
Grandville Limited-- 67 Summit View.
维沃德街的阿尔卑斯
Des Alps on Wayward.
秘地街的蒙马特
Montmartre on Hidden Meadow.
这里的特有财产
Peculiars over here.
而拉旺杜控股有限公♥司♥
And Lavandou Holdings
从一个慈善团体手上买♥♥下了奥利维亚的地♥产♥
buys Olivia's property from a charity.
然后呢
So, what's next?
等一下
Oh, you know what? Wait a minute.
这是我没弄明白的地方
This-- this is what I still don't understand.
弗洛尔为什么去墨西哥
Why did Flor go to Mexico?
不是应该问什么时候吗
Isn't the question when?
因为那不就会告诉你原因了吗
'Cause wouldn't that tell you why?
我说了什么有用的话吗
Did I say something good?
美国系列儿童侦探冒险小说主人公
两位主角名为乔·哈迪和弗兰克·哈迪
我成了哈迪了吗 我选乔
Am I a Hardy boy? I pick Joe.
好了 弗洛尔去了墨西哥
Okay, so, Flor goes to Mexico.
这又代表了什么呢
And then where does that go?
你应该去问迈克尔或汤姆
Ask Michael or Tom.
他们最喜欢谈论自己的私生活了
They love to talk about their private life.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
奥利维亚和埃里克吵了一架
okay, Olivia gets in an argument with Eric.
她心烦意乱 怒火中烧
She's distraught, she's angry.
为什么她第二个才打给你
Why are you the second person she calls?
要是她能诈尸回到这里 我就去问她
When she "Walking Deads" her way back in here, I'll ask,
因为我自己也在疑惑这一点
'cause I've been wondering that myself.
真的
Seriously?
她给你留了一个长达三分钟的语♥音♥留言
She leaves you a three-minute message on your voicemail,
但在那之前
but first,
她先跟迈克尔进行了时长52秒的通话
she has a 52-second conversation with Michael.
为什么
Why is that?
她打给他肯定不是为了求安慰
She's not calling him for consolation.
她为什么要打给他
Why is she calling him?
她很生气
She's angry.
没错
Yes.
她在生迈克尔的气
She's angry at Michael.
埃里克承认他接近她是为了骗她的房♥产
Eric confesses he came into her life to scam her land,
她第一个电♥话♥却打给了迈克尔 生气
and the first person she calls is Michael, angry.
就是这样
Exactly!
等我一下
Give me a second.
我是奥拉西奥 请留言
This is Horacio. Please leave a message.
奥拉西奥 你说你能问到弗洛尔在萨尔瓦多的号♥码
我真的很需要 这非常重要
请尽快回电♥话♥ 谢谢
出自1965年美国电视剧《迷失太空》
-有危险 威尔·鲁宾逊 -什么
- Danger, Will Robinson. - What?
你让我看到乔就警告你的
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表